Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Anastasia Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image

The peaceful and serene park that is reserved for those with a higher taste in life.

Enjoy the cool breeze while sitting in the grass and come see attractions and performances that are hosted in such a lovely park!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image

➤ ➤ ➤ Warning: Catch these hands at your own risk. . .
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

With a heavy yet steady breath, Robin jogged all throughout the city until she finally ended up in Anastasia Park. Running through the park, quick footsteps followed the concrete path until the onyx-haired woman slowed to a stop to rest. Beads of sweat rolled down the girl’s forehead and down onto the stoned ground as she momentarily rested herself on a nearby bench. Even though there was not a real need for her to exercise, working out still cleared her head. It was already a lot to deal with from moving into a new city, but to somehow run into someone who was a huge part of her past was pushing her stress to the very edge! Although Robin was glad that she was finally able to meet the boy with the heart tattoo, it was still very nerve-wracking. They’ve known each other for so long, yet at the same time, they had no clue who the other was. They had exchanged numbers, but she had dared to send a text. What was she supposed to say?

Ugh. Things were getting to be too much, and she had only been in town for barely 2 whole days! Not only that, but she still needed to find her client somewhere. The higher ups were being too slow about sending the guy’s information over, so Robin basically had to try to comb through different parts of the city to find him! She was just tired!

Leaning further back into the bench, a long sigh slowly escaped through the woman’s lips while amber eyes glancing downwards towards her lap as she pulled her phone out from her jacket pocket. Her thumb scrolled through the very few numbers she had on her contacts and paused at the number that was exchanged to her yesterday. There were plans for Shiro and herself to do some activities in hopes that they would get their long lost memories jogged, but would that even work? She hadn’t found a good reason to even text out a simple “Hi” to him at all. Would there be a point? What were they supposed to talk about anyways? ” Ugh! It’s all just ********’ ANNOYING! “ Robin exclaimed out, facepalming herself hard with her free hand.

MOOD: Frustratedxxx VICTIM: No onexxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With an attire consisting of something that popped out of a fairy tale, one had to do a double take to make sure if what they saw was true. A 5'9" individual with long azura hair was walking while being clad in armor. Yes, you read that right, armor. And as much as this woman was receiving some odd stares, it did not phase them. Their cobalt hues glanced around the area, taking in these stares. ’It appears that the individuals in this city seem to engage themselves by staring at others in long intervals. 'Tis odd that most of them seem to be fixated on me. I wonder if it is obvious that I am new to town.’ It was true that the slender woman had been in town for a handful of days. In those days, they had noted that people seemed to watch her whenever she passed through the area. The noblewoman wrote it off as a common courtesy of sorts. The inhabitants of this city would be able to rightfully know when a newcomer strolled into their concrete jungle. Though, there could have been another reason to their stares as well, at least to this Shusona. The one who possessed midnight blue armor mistook their stares as a sign of caution. Depending on where you stood in society, you may or may not have heard of that name. It was possible that any person here had a run into a member of her family. The Shusonas usually made an impression on people, good or bad depended on the member that was interacted with. For one reason or another, Jade brought up different reasons as to why these strangers were so fixated on her. Though, the most obvious reason was that her attire was not something people in this day and age wore in a city. And the warriness she may have seen in people's eyes? Well, who wouldn't be wary when someone was carrying a sword in broad daylight.

As to the reason why this noble lady was within the city of Fantaisie, it was no secret to anyone that asked. No that wasn't quite right to say. There may have been a few things that she kept to herself. For anyone that asked her reasoning to be in this particular city, well it was to look for a few Shusonas who had collected in this metropolis. One or two could be written off but there was the word that more than that had congregated here. As one of the acting heads in the main branch of the family, Jade had come to investigate. This notion of finding a significant other within the urban area had yet to penetrate their mind. Not that the possibility wasn't there, it was just slim. Jade's mind was focused on the task at hand than the notion of settling down with another. Their investigation had little to go on so this required the 5'9" individual to ask others if they had any run-ins with a member of her family. This had proved a bit difficult. Perhaps the members kept a low profile in the city, making it harder for Jade to investigate. Not only that but she had been giving strict instructions to limit the use of her ability. As this was not a pressing matter, the family didn't feel the need to permit her to use the full extent of her natural born ability. It was a shame and a hindrance but it could hopefully help the young woman grow in terms of their detective skills.

Someone's cry drew azura orbs away from their thoughts. A rather busty individual appeared clad in an attire that people seemed to associate as "workout clothes". The frustration and the cellular device in the woman's hand had painted a picture. Jade was under the impression that there may have been a lover's quarrel on that device, perhaps the other had heard some heartbreaking news, or they may have experienced a migraine after their workout. It was not in the Shusona's character to ignore an individual in distress. With their steps growing closer to the other, their voice came out with a sense of authority and concern.
”What is ailing you, ma'am? Do you need assistance to go to the nearest hospital?” Then they gestured towards the wooden material that was used for resting.
”May I sit next to you?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Concerned with the well-being of the other

My current attire consists of: What you see in the image

If I am correct, then I am currently in: Anastasia Park

I'm delighted to share in the company of: A busty woman who finished her workout, I think
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image

Still in the midst of her little temper tantrum, Robin didn’t have a care in the world if other people walking past would have been eyeing her weird. What else could she do? She didn’t have a very “healthy” way of releasing all of her frustrations besides working out and, obviously, screaming out like a damn toddler. Any other time in her state of mental distress, it was quite common for the full figured woman to destroy anything that crossed her path. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, except not green and outrageously bulky. While the method of seek and destroy to let out her inner rage was a great and fast outlet for her, it wasn’t necessarily good for her reputation in the public’s eye. She honestly didn’t want to start off her life in the new city as a menace to society. Definitely not a good look for her, or for her future working as a damn guard dog. It was an annoying job, but hey, you can’t complain when cash is getting thrown at ya!

” What is ailing you, ma'am? Do you need assistance to go to the nearest hospital? “

Annoyed amber eyes shot up as her ears had picked up an unfamiliar feminine voice? A hospital? Did she really look like she needed to go to the damn doctor’s?! Robin hated going to the damn doctor! They were nothing but a bunch of good for nothing quacks that wore white medical jackets just for the damn title! All of her life - or at least from the memories that she got - she was surrounded by nothing but white lab coats, getting poked and experimented on to be some obedient soldier. Screw that! ” Oi! Mind ya own business, lady! I don’t need to go to a damn hos- “

Before even finishing her sentence, Robin’s attention was quickly draw into the strange woman’s attire. Most people didn’t just walk around casually wearing armor and wielding a sword. Was she… cosplaying? Almost instantly, the annoyed look that shrouded her eyes quickly disappeared as a glimmer of ill-hidden excitement replaced it. ” Wow…! “ Feeling almost as thrilled as a kid in a candy shoppe, Robin quickly stood to her feet and began to circle around the blue-haired woman, inspecting her outfit. The simple-minded girl had ignored her request to sit down next to her as she began to poke and prod at the gleaming armor. ” This costume is A1! Did you make it yourself? Did you buy it, maybe? It probably cost a damn fortune! “

She usually kept her hobbies of cosplaying and costume making underwraps, but after seeing such good quality, how could she contain her excitement over it! Honestly, she was probably overwhelming the woman, but her childish mind didn’t make her see how close she was getting into her personal bubble.

MOOD: Excited | Curiousxxx VICTIM: Blue Ladyxxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Coffee lenses shifted to the azure-haired woman. Jade’s company appeared to have a sharp tongue that would lash out at just about anyone who decided to interfere with their troubles. Busty’s attitude may have been commonplace considering that the two were strangers. The noblewoman was far more accustomed to more proper responses and greetings than the one that was received. Considering that she was the newcomer in town, perhaps the armored woman had to adjust to the lingo. Though, there could been another factor that contributed to the benched lady’s attitude. It could have been a reaction for anyone who was willing to offer a helping hand. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time that someone displayed an unwillingness for help when they were in dire need of it. Especially when it came to dissecting the onyx haired’s words, they did inform the other to “mind ya own business”. Was it possible that the other was asking for Jade to dive deep into the other’s business? Was there some reverse psychology to be had here? Clearly this Shusona had not gone out enough to understand certain social lingo. This clearly meant that they needed more field work.

Even though those caramel orbs held some hostility in one second, it seemed to transition to a less jagged look. Their companion lifted themselves off from the bench and quickly began circling the 5’9” lady. It could have been just a thought but Jade was beginning to think that what the other lacked in height, they made up with a more sizable bust. The difference in physical height between the two ladies was somewhat significant. There was a good four inch difference which could be considered significant. Even though the unnamed individual did not respond to the Jade’s last question, at least the other seemed to have simmered down. Indigo hues blinked at the strange language the woman seemed to have spoken towards her. This “A1” was foreign to their ears. What the other considered a costume, Jade considered her uniform. Glancing down at their own attire, there was a thought about recovering from this misconception. The shorter woman may had considered the Shusona’s outfit a costume, but maybe it was more local lingo that the Shusona was not accustomed to yet?
”There were some parts that I made myself but the steel cape and shoulder blades were ordered from a capable individual. The sword on my hip was a combined effort between myself and a blacksmith. I am unsure of the cost as it was some moons ago. I assume that the cost would lighten your wallets.” A realization soon hit the regal lady, a hand came to cover their lips as they realized the mistake.
”I’m so sorry, I immediately assumed what your income was.” Folding their hands in front of them, the blue clad individual bowed towards the other. The expression on their face was sincere to the best of their ability.
”That was very rude of me please forgive me….” Jade took a moment to think about it, though the name of the other would not come to her.

Straightening their back, her hands remained atop each other over their abdomen.
”My name is Jade Shusona and I am so terribly sorry for making rash assumptions about your income. Pray, do forgive my rude presumption. It was very unladylike like of me and outright cruel on my part. And here I wanted to offer my assistance to you as you seemed distressed.” The noblewoman’s expression faltered as she squirmed on the spot to try to find words of apology. What was commonplace in one area of her life could certainly be rude in another’s. Such a lesson was learned when the topic of money came into a conversation that she had with a stranger. Mention of the Shusona’s fortune and the different worries that drifted in the azura hair’s head was not taken well. There were those who looked at her wealth in either amazement or contempt. Maybe a few wouldn’t care but these individuals were quite rare and unimportant at this moment.
”May I offer my apology through….” The woman had to think what common folk would use to show a means of their sincere expression.
”A drink? Food...what would you like Miss…..?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I feel a mix of fluster and embarrassment at my own words, I am most sincerely sorry

I'm delighted to share in the company of: A busty woman who finished her workout, I think
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image

Robin was fully captivated by the rich quality of the outfit itself. Her costumes didn’t even come close to this. This blue lady must have been from a very wealthy family. Hmph, lucky! Not only did the attire’s excellence hint towards the woman’s income, but also from the way that she had spoke and carried herself so proud. ” Yup. Family’s definitely loaded… “ She thought to herself as her index finger and thumb felt the nice, smooth feeling from the woman’s cloak. It would probably take her some time - and a lot of clients - but she’d get rich, too! Well… the girl could only hope for that at this point. Robin wasn’t going to get paid until she met up with her current patron and actually do her bodyguarding duties.

As she had felt up on the cape, an eyebrow rose as the azure woman spoke some more, this time assuming her income status. Honestly, the lady wasn’t wrong. She was broke! While her job did pay well from time to time, travel costs and other expenses usually ate away at her paycheck. Standing up straight, Robin had crossed her arms and simply observed as the tall lady before her began to realize her own slip up. ” Not all of us are gifted with heavy pockets, lady. BUT! “ Robin paused for a moment before pointing to a small food cart that sold crepes, a smirk gracing her usually scowling face. ” Buy me one of those, and I might accept your little apology~ “

Was this exploitation? The stranger did offer, so it was fine right? Without much of a word, the short and busty girl grabbed the armored lady and dragged her along by her wrist. The hungry girl was going to make sure that this tall amazon-like lassie kept her little financial promise. The closer the two got to the crepe stand, the more tantalizing the scent of freshly made sweets became. Almost instantly, her stomach began to growl and her mouth began to water like a dog’s. Working out and getting angry always got her appetite up.

Now what to choose? Greedy eyes scanned the possible choices as she had tapped her chin lightly. ” Let’s see… sweet or savory? Hmm… “ It didn’t take too long until she just simply decided to go with both! Tugging onto the woman’s cape like the hungry child she was, Robin pointed to the two varieties that she wanted. ” Get me these two: chocolate strawberry and chipotle chicken! I want extra toppings, too! “ Yeah… Maybe Robin was abusing the lady’s offer, but she never gave her a limit! Besides, she was rich! Two crepes that were filled to the brim with toppings shouldn’t have broken the bank for her.

MOOD: Hungryxxx VICTIM: Blue Ladyxxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Whomever this person was they seemed to be enamored by Jade’s attire. The way in which the other seemed to appraise the uniform came with mixed feelings. On one hand, it felt as if the little bird had decided to look past the individual wearing the outfit in order to concentrate on the craftsmanship. It was unusual! Not only did this shorter woman have a bite that could sway the weak-willed away, but the courage and brassiness to get in close proximity with another were admirable. It truly was a rarity for the noblewoman to not be looked at for who or what she was. Though there would certainly be individuals that would prefer to be seen as a separate entity than to be overshadowed by the clothes they wore. The other hand? The manner in which Jade was brought up came back as an empty echo within her head. Everything that the songbird did was rash, crude, and outright uncivil. One would not usually greet the other by lashing out at another's kindness. It would certainly rub people the wrong way if someone outright ignored a question that was given to them. ’Now is not the time to talk about manners and acting civil. I must put away these habits in order to focus on the bigger goal here.’ The regal individual took a breath in. It was not an act to calm any flare of her temper, but as a means to concentrate back on the matter at hand.

At least the busty woman's actions provided a means for the two to talk. With their cloak being lifted in order to be examined, cobalt devices turned to watch the other. An odd allure seemed to captivate the shorter woman's gaze. ’Is she able to discern the true quality of the accessory? I must say that I'm not sure how to respond to this young lady's close proximity. Is this something that is often done in this city? I suppose people here are more brazen then what I gave them credit for. This will require some adjustment on my part but hopefully, I'll be able to blend in with the crowd.’ Cyan-like mirrors shifted towards the end of the other's finger and listened to the words accompanied by the action. It seemed that their apology would be accepted on the conditions of food. Specifically, it appeared that the songbird had a craving for some dish that was being sold within the confines of a vehicle. ’That does not appear to be very sanity. Are there truly individuals that would buy edibles from such a sketchy looking business?’ For the moment, Jade had to question the other's sanity. Who in their right mind would buy anything from a truck?! Their hues of blue shifted back to busty who seemed keen that this was that way she wanted to be recompensated.

The stranger conducted another brazen act by dragging Jade over to the unsanitary place. No struggle came from the 5'9" individual, it wasn't as if they sensed any malice in the other. There was definitely a child-like quality in the adult woman but the noblewoman didn't associate that in any creepy manner. Now that their destination was settled the Shusona had to take another look at the truck. Passersby collected by the open window of the establishment with lips spread in a smile. A small crowd collected in front of the vehicle while holding triangular-shaped objects. Maybe this Amazonian was out of the loop as to what would or should appeal to the general public. No one seemed phased by the fact that their perishables came out of truck! Was it possible that the azure-haired individual had the wrong mind about the manner in which one should purchase their meals?

Her nose caught the scent of something delectable in the air. Taking a few more whiffs it seemed the source came from the triangle-shaped objects. Such consumables appeared to be a crude version of a crepe. Jade was far more accustomed to the French cuisine being on an ornamented china plate than to be held within a crude wrapper. Cadet orbs read the menu with a sense of wariness. ’The variety they possess is quite the plethora. The diversity between sweet and savory can cater to an assortment of taste buds. It can attract different individuals which would be good for business. The notion that crepes are strictly a sweet substance to be consumed does not present itself here. But the taste is something that I dread to see for myself.’ Jade's cautious expression was quite clear as their companion tugged at the heavy material on the regal woman's shoulders. Shifting their focus to the other, it seemed that the petite lady had made her choices. The noblewoman gave a nod of their head before walking up to the cashier. A male exchanged a small smile with the lady before asking what she'd have.
”My companion would like the chocolate strawberry and chipotle chicken crepes, along with extra toppings for the two, please.” The lady bowed towards the male which resulted in them blinking quite profusely at the woman's polite actions. Stuttering the price, Jade provided the male with a black card. The object was quickly returned once the transaction was finished along with a number for their order. Jade returned to the busty woman's side and handed her the ticket. Now all they had to do was wait for the crepes.
”Please forgive me if I am being intrusive but I'm afraid I don't know what to call you. To merely call you "you" is not very polite.” This was the Amazonian's attempt at breaking the ice while the crowd stayed at a constant number. As people left, more came in to replace their numbers. If she was going to continue to have a decent conversation then she might as well as a burning question that was on their mind.
”May I ask what is so appealing about getting food out of a truck?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I do not know how to feel about people eating from a sketchy-looking vehicle...I feel a bit warry

I'm delighted to share in the company of: A busty woman who has a craving for crepes
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image

Robin was pleased to see how the beryl woman had no objections to her greedy little pig antics. Good! Now she wouldn’t have to worry about finding food until later on into the day. The only problem that the hard-headed girl had was the wait. She was an impatient being, especially when hungry. Looking down at the order ticket in her hand, the busty woman with obsidian colored locks grumbled in discontent. ” Ugh… I’m hungry now! “ On the bright side to her little minor misfortune, at least the length of the line was going down at a pretty consistent rate. Looks like she’d be eating in no time! Hearing the woman speak once more, Robin looked up with a somewhat apprehensive expression. What did she need to know her name for? Again, she wasn’t the best at interactions - “normal” ones, anyways. Her behavior was kind of like a feral canine. Not too keen on meeting new people, and difficult to trust someone else. You could blame her upbringing and current occupation for that.

With a bit of a stubborn grunt, the notes from her people skills textbook that she had been reading up on from time to time mentioned how it was better to be kind rather than be callous for no reason. As the line shortened, Robin moved along with it before she finally had uttered her name. ” It’s Robin. I guess it’s okay to meet ya, Jade. “ It wasn’t the most enthusiastic sounding introduction ever, but hey, it was at least a step-up from her first statement she had made to Jade. It looked like she was finally learning… it was slow, but she was giving, at most, a 35% effort.

The closer the two got to the crepe truck’s proximity, the louder the stomach rumbles began to sound from Robin. Ugh! She felt like she was dying! She hadn’t had much time to actually enjoy a substantial meal. She was practically flat broke until her job was done, and she didn’t even start yet! Her bosses were too damn slow at giving her the information she needed to actually provide a decent guard service to whoever this rich guy she was supposed to protect. If the client was as wealthy as the company had explained, then why didn’t he just have his own posse of bodyguards? Maybe he didn’t have that much money to even afford his very own personal gang. Oh well. As long as he paid her enough to pay her rent on her house, then she didn’t have much complaints.

Again, the onyx headed woman perked up from the sound of the regal woman’s voice once more. It was a surprising yet… not that surprising question. ” Wait… You never had food truck food before? “ Robin raised a brow while a cheeky little smirk appeared. Man, you’re missing out! You need to live a little, princess. “ At long last, they were finally up next! The bellowing cries from her stomach were louder than ever. The sheer feeling of hunger overcame the small being that when the clerk handed her the crepes, she quickly snatched them with a bit of a canine sounding snort. Robin was honestly about to devour the two crepes instantly when a sudden thought popped into her head. If princess here hadn’t had food truck food yet, then now would be the perfect time. Even though she hated to share, she would at least spare a single bite. ONLY A SINGLE BITE! Anymore than that and she’d probably go rabid.

Lifting both crepes and hovering them in front of Jade’s face, Robin wanted her to get the first bite. She had to unless she wanted the busty one to practically inhale them whole! ” Take a bite then! It’s good, I swear! So HURRY! “ The girl exclaimed as she wiggled in impatience. This was going a step further beyond interaction-wise. She really was learning how to be a somewhat decent human being.

MOOD: Hungryxxx VICTIM: Jadexxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:28 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seconds, minutes ticked on by while the two awaited for their number to be called. Such a process was foreign considering this was the regal woman’s first time ordering from such a location. The whole process did make sense, at least when it came to ordering. People put in their order, paid and got a number. Whenever the chefs had concluded with the dish then the customer’s number was called. The consumers never seemed to question this process so Jade had no room to comment on it. This may have been a natural occurrence in the everyday life of the common folk. Even as it was a stark contrast to her life, there was still a gleam of interest settling in those azura lenses. Her gaze shifted as their companion commented on their hunger. ’Had she not eaten recently? Oh! Perhaps this is why she requested food. I suppose the economy hasn’t been very good towards these people. I wonder if this woman may know the whereabouts of the other Shusonas? It would ease my search if she did know.’ To offer more food to the busty woman in exchange for information was a tantalizing thought. Since their partner appeared to be more fine tuned to their urges than social etiquette, Jade may have had to change the way in which to approach certain topics. But how?

The line continued to be eaten away as the two sat in silence for a bit. Besides senseless chitter chatter lingering in the air and the hangry’s one comment, the two didn’t seem to communicate. It wasn’t a stifling silence since the noblewoman was concentrating on the conversations spoken around them. It was mostly some random tidbits about the people’s personal lives, the food, their next destination; usual social conversations one might see. But the usual did not apply to this Amazonian. They were enchanted by the topics spoken in the public space. Everyday lives of the common folks interested this Shusona in particular. It was no secret that she lived a sheltered life. Seeing people smile and finding joy in minuscule things was quite fascinating. A pair of cartridge dragged the sheltered’s attention back to the woman who identified herself as Robin. Lips formed into a simple but delightful smile.
”Robin...oh, like the songbird! That is such a pretty name for someone who is so well endowed. I pray that you will birth many children and live a successful life.” Jade gave a polite little bow to the obsidian-haired individual.

As Robin’s voice piped up Jade turned to them once again. People’s daily topics had been an awful distraction. Not in the bad sense, it was just becoming a delightful little pass time for the regal lady. Their cheeks began to blush as their companion pointed out their lack in experience. It was hard to admit that she was not well versed with common folk’s food, even ones coming out of sketchy vehicles.
”I’m afraid I’ve never indulged before.” Casting their gaze to the side it seemed like the Amazonian had grown a bit shy. Navy lenses shifted back to the well-endowed woman as they gave her the pet nickname ‘Princess.’ Eyes were blinking a bit at the nickname. Indeed, there was a crown-like ornament sitting upon their head though its purpose was not to show off any royal status. In fact, its true usage was to act as a weapon if needed be. Still, the blush continued as it felt that the progress of their relationship was making leaps and bounds.’This woman is quite brazen to taunt me and give me a nickname. Is this another display of affection that the locals perform? I dare say that I’m not accustomed to how close we’ve become in a short matter of time. Maybe this is the right amount of time? Should I respond with a pet name too? I understand why she called me “Princess” but what do I call her? I want it to be something that suits her but is endearing.’ Jade had gotten it in her head that Robin’s nickname was a means of displaying affection. Although this threw the noblewoman off her balance, she did her best to try to recover. As they mulled over some nicknames the blush began to die down.

”I hope that you will help me live more freely...umm..” Jade attempted to think of a pet name for Robin but was drawing blanks.
”I am not sure what nickname to give you. You have been so kind to give me one. I did not realize that coming up with an endearing term for you would be so difficult. I find you plenty cute already but choosing an adequate word is more difficult than I originally thought.” Those azura lenses began to grow lost in thought. Honestly the Amazonian was feeling quite embarrassed and flustered at their blunder. She was so keen on adapting to her surroundings but it seemed like she was making one mistake after another.

When it was time, Robin leaped at the chance to get the crepes. The French cuisine was cupped by both the headstrong lady’s hands. Jade was half-expecting the other to wolf down their reward. The stomach growls made it clear that their companion was quite famished. So it was a surprise when two pancakes were filling up the regal lady’s view. As the songbird gestured for the blue lady to take a bite, the Shusona seemed a bit hesitant. But she didn’t have time to mull over her thoughts nor the social etiquette as busty tired to hurry them along. With hands covering the other’s, Jade cautiously took a small bite out of the savory pancake first. They were still hesitant about eating this suspicious food. So with small bites they slowly began to chew into their food. Eyes blinked in surprise before a look of awe encompassed her face. They gleamed towards the sweet dessert. Much like with the other French cuisine, the Amazonian held the woman’s hand before taking a tiny bit bigger bite into this meal. Her lenses grew brighter as the flavors began to explode in her mouth.
”Oh my, it is absolutely delicious! I especially like this sweet one!” Her cries grew excited when suddenly a look of realization struck her. Clearing their throat Jade tried to act a bit more composed. The blush quickly returned to highlight her embarrassment.
”My apologies, I didn’t act proper.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: The sweet crepe was absolutely delicious! Maybe it can inspire me to think of a nickname for Robin

I'm delighted to share in the company of: Robin but I hope to give her an endearing nickname too

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

Did… Did she hear that right? This regal woman hoped that she popped out a bunch of snot nosed brats?! Hell, honestly Robin had no clue whether or not that sorta thing would be possible for her. Hearing and seeing pregnant women from time to time, pregnancy seemed to be rather tedious and annoying, if she were being frank. Who had the time to just sit around and practically grow a parasite for 9 whole months? The little things even looked like weird aliens from pictures that she saw of freshly born children. Well… She supposed that one the bright side, they were pretty cute once you got all of the goop and womb fluid off of them… sorta. Actually, was being a mother something that she needed to be in the future? Sure, plenty of other women became mothers, but Robin couldn’t really wrap her little mind about the whole “mother” job-title. She never had one, so she nor any of the other test-tube brats at the lab had any real experience of feeling a mother’s love. What was it supposed to be like? The whole idea was making her head hurt from just attempting to understand the whole concept itself.

In regards to the nicknaming, Robin was a bit surprised that Jade actually wanted to give her one. Were they that close already? She was honestly just calling her “princess” just to tease her, but she never thought that it would have sparked her need to create one as well. Her face scrunched up a bit as she tried to think up of one for herself. What would be something somewhat creative? Jade could’ve called her “Sugar-Tits”, but maybe that wasn’t very PG to say that out in public. Besides, she couldn’t imagine someone of a rather wealthy and sheltered life calling her that.

While in deep thought, an old memory seemed to have unlocked itself in the midst of her nickname search. Almost as if she were in some sort of trance, the well-endowed girl’s eyes seemed to glaze over, disregarding the reality around her as stood still - almost like a mannequin.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The bright white walls of a laboratory were all around her, yet nothing was caught on the ears. Just sheer silence. She had no clue how old she was in this memory, but it was obvious that she was quite young. Everything was so big! As ambered orbs took in the sight of what used to be her cell, an unfamiliar, yet also very familiar, male voice stood out, breaking apart the silence that filled the room earlier. ” Robin! Маленький волк~ How are you? “ The voice was warm and welcoming. It was unlike any of the other voices she had heard within the confines of the facility she was in. They were all dull, robotic, uncaring for her or the others like herself. But this one was different. It held compassion, endearment, and it also held a bit of excitement for her, too.

Someone was excited about her? Who? As her line of vision had adjusted, it landed onto an older Russian man about in his mid 40s. While he wore the same white lab coat with the same company insignia on the front chest pocket, something about the aura he had given off was… calming. She oddly felt no fear, no resentment towards the individual in front of her. Was it because he gave her a name? Most of the lab-coat wearing people referred to them by their identification number. This man, on the other hand, actually named them! While it was frowned upon by his co-workers, it was obvious that the man didn’t care.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Before the memory could continue on, the feminine voice that was in the real-world pulled her right out of her daze. ” Oh my, it is absolutely delicious! I especially like this sweet one! “ Snapping back into reality, Robin shook her head and re-focused on what was going on. She was no longer the tiny creature in a stifling lab environment. She was in the park with an azure amazonian taking small bites from her crepes. ” s**t… Was that my first “good” memory of that crummy place…? Who was that old guy? “ A small sigh left her lips before she turned to attention back onto Jade. Hopefully the woman didn’t notice her little spell.

” Eh, don’t sweat it! “ Robin didn’t mind her little excited outburst towards the yummy little french treats. It was actually pretty funny and she felt some sort of strange pride in showing someone something new. She was always the one to be taught and displayed something completely unfamiliar, so being in the teacher’s position was kind of nice. ” If you want, I can show you some common-folk stuff… for a price of course. “ Taking a bite into the sweet crepe, a smirk appeared. ” For each new thing you wanna see, I wanna be paid in food. Easy peasy, right? Oh, and for the nickaname… Маленький волк. Call me that. “ Robin had no clue as to why, but she felt some sort of endearment towards that little pet-name. Maybe it had something to do with that man?

MOOD: Hungryxxx VICTIM: Jadexxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC: Маленький волк = Malen'kiy Volk = Little Wolf

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:03 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Babies...what were the Shusona’s take on such creatures? Her life was usually filled with news about a new Shusona being born or the choices they had taken. It always seemed as if the woman was always up to date on the family members. They knew pretty much everyone that had the name Shusona or were once a part of the tree. So to think about children had some mixed feelings. If the child was born into a high tier group then they would surely live a comfortable life they could be proud of. They would hardly know the struggles that come with life and be pampered. It didn’t mean that the child would be spoiled but that they would be looked after and assured a bright future. If the child was born in a lower tier then life was questionable. A few names popped in the Princess’ head as they looked back on these people’s lives. It seemed like each had a hard life. There were some that complained, didn’t utter a single statement, and some that rebelled against the family tree. Not everyone in the family could be happy with the hierarchy in place. It was especially so when the tree was dependant on who you were born from and with what ability you were granted. Sometimes behavior could be taken into account but more so with lowering one’s rank than raising it. What did this have to do with babies? If Jade was in charge of giving birth then of course the child would be given a good life. But the fact that her child would mean more to the family than any other Shusona’s baby troubled her.

Looking to the busy woman it seemed that a smile was gracing their features. Although the onyx-haired woman seemed a bit rough around the edges, a smile soften her looks tremendously. It was a nice feature to see on the common woman as their voice seemed brighter.
”I do not believe I am sweating...am I?” The noble woman began to sniff her arm as if to see if her scent was permeating through her clothes. It was not a warm evening as the sun was setting. Darkness would soon take over the day and that would put a damper on her search. With it being a weekday, it meant not enough people would litter the streets to give her information. Even as that thought floated in their mind the people around them had thinned at an alarming rate. Perhaps they had somewhere to go like a club, home, or some festivity that was still in town. Whatever their reason may be, it didn’t help the regal lady.

The notion of a guide came up as Robin offered. The song bird made it clear that their help would come at the cost of more food. That was a fair trade in the Princess’ mind, there would certainly come times when the two would need to settle down for some food. She had often heard that it was better to eat with company than to be by your lonesome.
”Indeed, and if need be I can house you if you do not have a place of residence within the city.” Who knew how long this journey would be. If they covered a lot of ground then it felt only natural to provide a place for the other to sleep in. Should the busty decide to stay at her residence, it would be more efficient to travel with one another. There would be plenty of perks too. At least Jade was one to see the glass half full when it came to these missions. The busty woman may place a dent in the noble woman’s food budget but that wasn’t a big concern. Money was of little importance compared to fulfilling the mission she was assigned. If housing a young woman could make leaps and bound in the investigation, then there was no need to think twice about it.

”Маленький волк?” Jade ushered out the name to reconfirm with the other in regards to its pronunciation. The language was familiar but that was all it was, familiar. ’Perhaps this is a sign that I must go back and add another language to my dictionary. The word sounds awfully Russian but I did not believe that I’d hear that language in Fantaisie. With enough time, I’m sure I could learn the language and better communicate with Robin.’ The regal lady began to wonder if the busty’s first language was Russian. Although Jade did not have enough experience with the frosty area, it seemed that the accent was spot on. ’Do not judge a book by its cover. I shall adhere to the onyx haired’s wishes. But where should the search begin?’
”Yes, I’d love it if you could show me around. Do you have any recommendations? Evening is already upon us and the air is getting more chilly by the second. Oh, but I do not mean to take up your time if you already have other plans for your day.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I feel as if I have made a companion in this odd city

I'm delighted to share in the company of: Robin/Маленький волк

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

Wow, maybe Jade was more out of touch with society more than she was herself. Sure, she wasn’t the best at comprehending social norms and just overall “normal” human interactions. But, at least she knew common phrases and metaphors… well, most of them anyways. Snickering slightly to herself, the raven-haired woman simply watched as the blue woman took a couple sniff tests on her arm. Did she used to do that? Her memory was s**t, so she couldn’t remember what she used to do before living among average people. Maybe she could teach more than she originally thought! Now let’s see… did Teacher Robin sound good? Or maybe Professor Robin? Eh, those minor details could be worked out later. Right now, was the time to teach her new buddy! ” Uh, Princess? “Don’t sweat it” is a phrase. Like… um… Kinda like a funny way of saying don’t worry about it! “

Now, as for the housing situation, Robin was quick to shake her head to the azure-haired woman’s offering. Since she was doing a job in the city, the guarding company she worked for had already paid to get her a house. They told her they weren’t too sure of how long the current job would take, so they just assumed it would be better for her to settle in Fantaisie for a little while. Thanks, but no thanks. I gotta place already… although it’s not really furbished… Eh, Once I start this job I’ll get more furniture and stuff. “ The strange girl wasn’t too worried about how her new house would look. She already had the basic things, pots, pans, other cookware, and minor things like that. However, when it came to warming decorations, entertainment systems, a couch… hell, even a bed, she didn’t have that.

With her background, her situation now was a lot better it seemed. It was an improvement rather than sleeping in either a shitty motel or even on the streets. Ugh. Those days were annoying, but good thing her Hercules-type strength landed her a decent paying job. Hell, if being a bodyguard was that easy, she would’ve been one a LONG time ago. Taking large bites from her crepes, Robin stood there in thought as she chewed.

Where should they go? The city was pretty big and had a lot to offer. Not surprising; most cities had a lot of things to do. ” Hmm… It is getting pretty cold. I mean, there’s a couple indoor places that we can go to. There’s a couple bars or some cafes that we can sit in and warm up. Maybe the movie theater? “ Since Robin had wandered about in Fantaisie yesterday, she saw a great deal of small businesses and establishments that were pretty neat. ” It’s up to you, honestly. I’m just a humble tour-guide~ “

MOOD: Mellowxxx VICTIM: Princessxxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At the mention of their newly established nickname her gaze immediately went straight to their companion. Had they done something wrong? As Robin informed the other about the common folk saying, it was only then that the regal lady was beginning to understand. ’A saying? Are they not pithy expressions that generally have some of advice of wisdom? What wisdom was within that expression?’ The saying was repeated in their mind to crack open the mystery. Fingers had come up to touch their chin as further contemplation commenced. Yes, Jade had head the meaning behind such a phrase. Although the busty partner said that it was a humorous jab at someone’s worry, the Amazonian couldn’t help but want to look deeper into it. ’”Don’t sweat it.” Could it be possible that by worrying, you sweat more? Quite the doable outcome considering that excessive worrying can cause quite the bit of strife. Is it meant to be funny so that the words are gentle enough to inform the other that they should relax? Quite the interesting saying! Common folk sure are intuitive and innovative with their words.’ That seemed to satisfy the big blob of blue as a nod confirmed it. Their hand rested back to their side in a relaxed manner.

It was only by chance that Jade caught some strange glances casted her way. Azure lenses looked at some of the individuals who were still lingering about. Their expressions seemed to wonder what the tall companion was doing. It wasn’t as if it was common to see someone smell themselves in a public area. The gazer’s numbers lowered as the sun dipped out of sight. With only the stars above being their companion, it seemed that was the cue people needed to disperse. Robin’s words disturbed the noble woman’s trance.
”It is pleasing to know that you have found a home within this metropolis. But, pray tell, what is this “job” you’re referring to? Are you speaking about the deal we have with one another? I would not consider that a job but you are more than willing to believe it so. Or do you perhaps have a paying job with someone within the city? I do hope that I am not taking time away from your employer. That certainly was not my attention.” If Маленький волк had found work within this bustling location, hopefully Jade had not taken too much of the good woman’s time. It would reflect poorly as someone who was supposed to show the Shusona’s in a more positive light.

With the crepe satisfying the other, the apology gift had been received. That placed the armored lady at ease. There were still matters that needed to be concluded. The Shusona’s companion made an astute observation about the weather. It was probably one factor of why so many people were leaving the park. Now it began to be replaced with folks who were looking for a private place to express their intimacies. Such a sight was met with little reaction. Perhaps it was another custom that folks in the urban area conducted? Who was she to question their traditions?
”Oh, allow me to give you this first.” A card was produced out of one of their pouches that hung around their waist. On the white card was the owner’s number, name, and place of residency.
”Should you ever wish to reach me, I’d be more than happy to compensate my time for you. I am still learning about this cellular device that I have been given. I hope that you can teach me much about how to properly use this tool.” The card was given to the little wolf whenever the other took the object from her hands. With a small smile on their face they gave their companion a bow. It never lasted long before their posture straightened up.

”Before we go anywhere, I would first like to ask a question. Would you happen to be affiliated with any other Shusona besides myself? Have you run into any since you took residency within this city?” There was little chance that the onyx-haired female had run into any of her family members. Trying would not hurt anyone, hopefully. As Robin was to be their guide through Fantaisie City, there was also the possibility of running into her target. Only time could tell if that would ever come true.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: I hope that my companion has seen another Shusona

I'm delighted to share in the company of: Robin/Маленький волк

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

Robin continued to finish off the rest of her crepes, until she heard Jade speak up once more inquiring about her actual profession. She didn’t think that she was actually a tour guide for real, did she? There’s no way she’d make good money doing trivial a** tours all the time. The busty woman was just giving Jade one since she seemed really new and… honestly more out of touch with commoners than she had originally thought. Being a teacher felt pretty good. ” Nah, this tour guide thing is just fun. I do gaurd-dog work and stuff. Nothin’ fancy, I just beat people up or whatever people pay me to do. “ Swallowing the last bit of her yummy food, Robin mosied her way over to the nearest trash can to throw out the wrappings and other garbage that she had on hand. ” I haven’t actually started my real work yet, so until then, I’m just trying to find different ways to pass time. “

Jade was surprisingly considerate when compared to the other wealthy people that the little wolf had worked for in the past. They were all rather uncaring, pompous, and self-righteous assholes. The woman in azure and armor was definitely a breath of fresh air. No rich person had ever bought Robin food as an apology before! They just said whatever rude thing came to mind and that was that. Normally, she’d punch their lights out, but since the disrespectful beings with heavy pockets made her paycheck, there wasn’t much she could really do about her mistreatment while on the job. Hopefully her new client wouldn’t be so crude.

Seeing the small card that was offered up to her, Robin took it into her fingers while amber eyes glanced over the details printed onto it. Oh, a phone number and address! Now she knows where to go if she ever got evicted for forgetting to pay rent! Nice~ A cheeky little smile crept up onto her face before she pulled her phone out to make a new contact info section for Princess. Right after, she sent over a little text that just said, “Hey” along with a little waving hand emoji. Robin definitely wasn’t a tech savvy person, but if Jade needed a mini-teacher for the basics on phones, she was pretty sure she would be able to help out. Besides not knowing how to properly work a phone, the juicy detail about the other Shusona’s somewhat piqued the little bird’s interests. ” Hmm? Are you guys supposed to have a family reunion here or somethin’? “ Robin asked curiously before she gave a shrug and a shake of her head. ” I just got here yesterday. I’ve only met you and one other person, and he’s definitely not your family… unless you guys are somehow second cousins’ twice removed… BUT! If I get info while doing my real job, I’ll shoot ya a text or a phone call. “ While she wasn’t necessarily getting paid for getting info on the blue woman’s family, she figured she could do her a solid. Ya know… for a possible friend.

Anyways, since the night was coming closer to an end, it was probably too late to even do a stinkin’ tour of the city at this point. Plus, it was getting closer to her “recharge time”. Letting out a heavy yawn, the onyx-haired girl looked over to Jade with sleepy eyes. Exercise and eating was sure a good way to get her all drowsy. ” I might have to do a raincheck on this tour thing. Uh, you have my number now, so just call or text me when you wanna hang out again. I gotta get home before I pass out in the streets again. “ With sleepy words exchanged, Robin gave Jade a mere wave goodbye before she slipped off into the night, making her way back home to crash for 3 hours.

MOOD: Sleepyxxx VICTIM: Princessxxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Allan Morrighan

»Location: Anastasia Park • Company: No one, really
--Mood: Playful, Relaxed • Thoughts: Que the music! • Condition: Healthy
-- Energy: 99/100 • Wearing: Something like this, with a Giant Coat • Carrying: Guitar [Currently Playing.]
════════════════════════════════════

With his first holiday season in Fantaisie City fast approaching, Allan didn't waste any time in preparing for this fresh December day. Billboard advertisements and radio stations already seemed to be in the holiday spirit. Though, some weren't a fan of Christmas music and that's why Allan was here - to aggravate the hell out of everyone with a tune everyone had probably heard for the millionth time.

Beforehand, he was getting ready for the day, and read the paper as usual.
It felt odd to him doing such a thing, but the articles in a specific column seemed so spot on to the point of creeping him out a little. Let alone creating a new adjective for him; 'Cupid-like.'

Well, there goes the whole fallen-angel thing. Though, it wasn't the end of the world. 'We'll see who's really Cupid-like after this little song.' Allan thought, prepared for the expected brunt of snowballs should someone get aggravated by a yet another Christmas song.
With his guitar in hand, and his guitar case opened on the bench spot next to him, Allan had only one other thought in his mind; 'Que the music!' As he started to strum the opening notes.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring~"

Within the next minute or so, the song would begin to fill the air and become audible to anyone who happened to pass by.

════════════════════════════════════
»Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore—
---- Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore
---------------Of ‘Never—nevermore’.”

»OOC: If you need me to change anything, lemme know. Sorry I took so long to post in the first place.

Hope the kind

ღ Affluent Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces