Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Anastasia Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Had two weeks really gone by like that?! One moment they seemed to be in November and now they were in December! Time just flew on by but that time was well spent~ Though that wasn’t the point for this beautiful morning. How unfortunate that it would nearly be evening. But this young magician was on a quest! Yes, for he had nominated his name into one of the city’s events. The Secret Santa exchange was a delightful little thing that came around once a year. The silver male had done it before and absolutely enjoyed it! Indeed, he was a rather positive man who appeared to have a bright outlook on life. For how could you not?! The city was decorated for the season and the Christmas songs were already in full swing. The cheer may have been early by 24 days but that placed no damper on his spirit!

The reason why this young entertainer was so late? Well, it may have had to do with the latest paper. Even this particular Shusona was interested in what their family member had written. Inside was a warning to all the residents of the city, it seemed like staying up late wasn’t much of an option anymore. Though not everything was bad! There was a small bit of him in there and the interaction he had with the Apothecary. There was something in there about their grumpy cousin that didn’t sit right with him. And then there was mention of someone that Aaron had no desire to see. ’Hopefully I’m just overthinking these things. There is no name, so no need to get overworked.’ Such a negative thought made him sigh. The entertainer was in need of some of that festive mood!

Their destination was the park! It had a cheery atmosphere and a certain song was calling to him. The magician practically popped out of thin air next to the other with a smile. They sang along with the other and held them by the shoulder.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... The joy of December

My audience is... A winged-fellow

My flashy attire consists of.... What you see~

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
Allan Morrighan

»Location: Anastasia Park • Company: A fellow singer
--Mood: Surprised • Thoughts: A duet!? • Condition: Healthy
-- Energy: 99/100 • Wearing: Something like this, with a Giant Coat • Carrying: Guitar [Currently Playing.]
════════════════════════════════════

"What a bright time, it's the right time To rock the night away~" Allan sang, continuing the song from just a moment ago. Though, that line to him seemed ironic. Before he could really dwell on more pressing matters the newspaper mentioned, Allan had to fight the urge to jump from being startled. Another voice had started to sing along as Allan felt a hand on his shoulder. Now this was unexpected! 'What the..?

Still singing, Allan looked over his shoulder to find the source of the voice. The fellow singer in question was a young male with silvery hair and eyes a similar color to Allan's. However, he didn't look familiar to Allan - he seemed to have come out of nowhere. However, the show must go on. With what Allan thought was a lighthearted smile coming from the fellow singer, he seemed friendly enough.

Smiling back, Allan had started to relax and soon finished the song, not letting this unexpected encounter get the better of him. He couldn't remember the last time something he sang had become a duet. The harmonies were pretty spot-on, and some passerbys had even put a little money into the opened guitar case.

After playing the last chord and bringing the song to completion, Allan found himself chuckling slightly and he seemed to have brightened a bit. "Well, that was fun." He managed to say, before pulling his hood down. "Not a single snowball." Perhaps the town was in more of a holiday spirit than he thought.

"Oh! Uh- I'm Allan by the way. Allan Morrighan." He finally said, introducing himself. "It's nice to meet you."

»Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore—
---- Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore
---------------Of ‘Never—nevermore’.”

»OOC: Sorry if you got quoted more than once. I forgot to go back and update the stuff written in gray.

Hope the kind

Amaranthemum

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:14 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

”What a bright time, it's the right time To rock the night away~” That was just about the time that the silver-haired man had jumped in on the duet. Did he mind the stares? Absolutely not! They were an entertainer after all! People staring at him was a desire, especially when his aspiration was to become a star. Maybe the musical fellow was surprised but not enough to stop the harmonious duo. At least this Shusona had some singing lessons tucked under his belt or else these two would have looked off to their audience.

When the song concluded with the last strum of the guitar’s strings, the Shusona turned to face today’s entertainer. Their bare hands were already clapping to congratulate the other in a job well done. As the hooded figure comment about the experience, Aaron was all smiles. They did find such an experience an positively joyous experience. It wasn’t everyday that you got to sing out in the open.
”Hahaha! Now why would anyone throw snow at your performance? If you wanted a snowball fight then you might need to wait for the snow to collect a tad bit more.”” With a hand outstretched, they collected a bit of the falling snowflakes. It was cold but bearable for now.

Their steel-blues snapped back to the very person that he had just sung with. His lips formed into a grand smile and went to shake the male’s hand.
”You’re the infamous Allan Morrighan! I’ve been looking for you my good fellow.” Giving the other playful smile, it almost slipped his mind that he had yet to introduce himself.
”Woops! Almost got a bit rude there. I’m Aaron Shusona and it is my absolute pleasure to meet you. You know, you’re a hard guy to find.”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... I’m on a lucky streak today

My audience is... Allan Morrighan

[O.O.C=You’re absolutely fine~]

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:50 am
User Image
Allan Morrighan

»Location: Anastasia Park • Company: Aaron Shusona
--Mood: Curious, Intrigued • Thoughts: I hope there's room for more than one entertainer in this town. • Condition: Healthy
-- Energy: 99/100 • Wearing: Something like this, with a Giant Coat • Carrying: Guitar

Allan's mind was still on the duet. Even though he had already spent two weeks in Fantaisie City, this was sort of Allan's first "gig". Still, while the song was mostly just for fun, the encounter made him curious. 'I guess there's more than one entertainer in town.' It was a big city after all, and he hoped the young male would believe that there's room on the stage for one more. 'Well, he did just sing a duet with you, so maybe breaking a leg won't become literal.' Though, actually hurting someone was the least of Allan's intentions.

Allan quickly shook the thought just in time to hear tidbits of what the young male said about the snow. Allan glanced at the ground, easily able to see patches of grass. By now, Allan knew his hometown would be swimming in a snowstorm. "Oh. I suppose your right...about the snow." He responded, breaking from his train of thought just as the young male offered his hand. Looking back at the young male, Allan took it, and shook a bit firmly as he did when he applied to be a waiter at his hometown months ago. 'Why are all these thoughts of home coming back now? I'm not homesick. That place didn't care about me one bit after what happened. '

What happened next, caught Allan off-guard for a second. "Infamous? Maybe the whole 'fallen-angel" facade hadn't gone after all, but he raised a brow curiously as he repeated "Looking for me?" Allan decided to give the man a break. Coincidentally, Allan had someone to find as well.

"No, No- Don't worry about it." Allan replied to the young male, now known to him as Aaron Shusona. The person he was looking for! That last name sounded very familiar. Maybe he's related to the people who make and edit the newspaper? That would explain a lot, but Aaron's last sentence confused him a little. "Oh, really?" Maybe the names in the paper were just coincidence, then. There was no hiding from the media. Although, Allan did spend most of the past couple of weeks at home as he settled into town fully.

»OOC:

Hope the kind

Amaranthemum

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:41 am
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

The Smokey-haired male gave a smile and a nod as the other looked at the ground. Though the comment Allan made was a bit odd. It almost seemed like the guitarist was expecting people to throw snow at him. ’I guess he might be used to a tougher crowd. Well, good thing he decided to come to Fantaisie City. I don’t think I’ve had someone find my performance lacking in the entertainment department. But hey, he could be a wandering entertainer. That kind of life must be so bleak and tiring.’ Aaron nodded towards his own thoughts. Show business was hard and very demanding. Finding your big break was one of the hardest things, especially if you didn’t have the talent that the crowd took a liking towards to. Afterwards, when you did make it big, it was just a matter of staying on top of your game. Such a business wasn’t for the faint of heart. Good thing this entertainer had a heart of steel to brush past the haters!

”Allan Morrighan~” Aaron sang in a sing-song voice.
”Meet your absolutely, positively most handsomest Secret Santa~” Giving a small twirl, he ended it with a playful wink. With a snap of their fingers, the fallen angel was adorned with a with a beanie and a long scarf that reached down to their knees. The striped beanie held three colors that consisted of white, black, and the same color as Allan’s eyes. The same pattern was seen on the lengthy scarf. The overall performance was a bit on the dramatic end, but that suited the fashionable male just fine. He didn’t have to just hand Allan a gift, that wouldn’t be an Aaron kind of way. If this over-the-top male was going to do something, then he wasn’t going to do it his way!
”I know, I know~ A scarf and beanie seem completely unoriginal as a gift but I spent time knitting the pair. I know you must be completely dazzled by their appearance. But I hope you can accept the little bit of magic that I stuffed into it.” This Shusona seemed to be in a chipper mood.

The crowd around the two males had dispersed by this point. With the conclusion of the show, people seemed to go on their way. The sun had already dipped out of sight, bringing darkness with it. With no ball of fire in the sky, the temperature was getting chilly. Aaron rubbed his shoulders as a chill went up his spine. This magician wasn’t a fan of the cold weather when they weren’t prepared for it. He was already longing to hold onto his personal heater. For now, the silver raven would just have to suffice with the pocket warmers. Stuffing their hands into their pants, these sources of heat were squeezed with excessive force.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... A bit on the cold end but I have performed my duties as a Secret Santa~

[O.O.C=You’re absolutely fine~]

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image
Allan Morrighan

»Location: Anastasia Park • Company: Aaron Shusona
--Mood: Intrigued, Surprised • Thoughts: Oh wow, a lot of thought was put into Aaron's gift! 0-0 • Condition: Healthy
-- Energy: 99/100 • Wearing: Something like this, with a Giant Coat (Also a hat and scarf from Aaron) • Carrying: Guitar

Allan chuckled a bit in response to the way Aaron repeated his name. Though he tried not to let it turn into a laugh at what Aaron said next. 'What a coincidence..'' He thought again, just before he found himself wearing a hat and scarf as well. Allan wasn't sure how long he had them on, since they were pretty comfortable.

"Woah." Allan took a moment to look at the gift. The colors, he felt, suited him very well. "Unoriginal?"Allan chuckled again. "No way. These are great." He added with a lighthearted smile. Though, the magic mentioned made him curious.

Despite this, Allan still had a gift to give! With all the effort Aaron put into presenting the gift to him - he felt he should think of something clever. Then he had it! "Hey, what's that behind your ear?" Allan asked, a playful tone in his voice. He wasn't too concerned about looking or sounding odd. Most of the crowd had left to do their own thing anyways.

With this, he managed to feign pulling a wand from behind Aaron's ear. "Rumor has it you're a magician, right? I figured you might be able to put this to good use." Allan explained. Whether the wand was magic, Allan wouldn't really know. He used some of his earnings from little performances throughout town from the last couple weeks in order to buy it for him. Magic or not, he felt it would make a pretty decent gift. Though, Fantaisie is unpredictable when it comes to magic.

»OOC: I apologize for the extremely late reply. I had login issues again. This time with Gaia, but they should be fixed now.

Hope the kind

Amaranthemum

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

When words of praise were thrown the magician’s way, he honestly felt a bit bashful. It took a bit of time, and magic, to make the scarf and hat. Sitting at home and concentrating on the task at hand, their thoughts would drift towards the gift exchange day. Aaron envisioned the smile that the receiver would have once they got his gift. Granted, there was no guarantee that Allan would like a pair of your typical winter materials. Thus, the magician did put a bit of magic into the garment, just to make them a bit more special than any store-bought gift.
”If you think they're great now, just wait till it gets colder! These things can keep you absolutely warm and toasty even in the most bitter winters~ That is a magician's guarantee!” The silver male gave a playful wink towards his companion.
”You can perform outside even in the chilliest of days, and you don't have to worry about getting cold!” Yes, the silver male did put a bit of thought into the gift. He didn't want to up their partner though, that wasn't the intent.

Well, this particular Shusona did have to do his own research on the man named Allan Morighan. They really were a difficult person to find, but they all lived in a city so there was a lot of ground to cover. Finding someone with just their name wasn't an easy task. It was a bit of a cheat but the silver raven may have relied on his cousin's help. His concentration was broken as Morighan spoke up.
”Behind my ear?” Their head tilted to the side, giving his fellow entertainer a curious glance. That was when a wand was pulled out right out of his hand.
”Oh ho ho ho! I see what you did there! You truly are an entertainer!” Aaron bellowed out a hearty laugh at the faux magic.
”Oh! I see you spent a good sum on it.” Their fingers ran along the wood, a smile grew larger on his face. For the meantime, the slightly cold male held onto his gift. It would have been a shame to not at least entertain his Secret Santa a bit longer. Who knows what relationship could bloom if they talked a bit more.

”Do you want to hang out for a bit?” Their steel-blue eyes looked down at the watch on his wrist, there was still plenty of time before he had to call it a night.
”It would be nice to know how a fellow entertainer has been handling the crowd in this city. How about you pick the place~” Aaron gave Allan a wink accompanied with a head's up.
”Don't worry, I'll pay! ”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... A bit on the cold end but I have performed my duties as a Secret Santa~

[O.O.C=Scarf and Hat]

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Let the song of life guide you to the place you wish to go."

The weather was good this morning, so Sharon decided to go outside to her favorite place. In the peaceful feeling of natural greenery of the park, she watched people exercise or hang out. The laughter in the air was evident of the fun people were having. It lifted her mood in addition.

She breathed in deeply, taking in the comfort of not having a runny nose or a clogged voice. Her voice now returned to its peak condition. Her feet unconsciously took her to the big lake in the park. Sunlight shone on the clear surface, glittering and dancing in the sun. The lake was well maintained. Fishes of many kinds swam around, only peeking their little faces above the water to chomp on any food someone gave them.

The sight reminded her of her previous home - where the fishes were all she had for company. They were a little slow at time and did not think a lot, but it was always comfortable to be near them. Relaxing at the sight, she looked to any available bench to sit down and enjoy the sight. Sometimes some of the fishes seemed to peek at her a little. The gesture gave her a small laugh and she started to hum a little tune in response. The melody was a song she had her everyone singing and humming these days. It sounded nice, so it stuck with her for a while. The positive response of the fishes encouraged her to start singing. She was caught in her singing, like usual.

MOOD → Comfortable
OUTFIT → Sun hat with decorated flowers, blue ankle-length dress and sandals
OOC →  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Eduardo Westbank / Profile
Shadow Ops - FCPD
Tune: Nine Thou
Analysis: Cute voice, cute face, wombo combo
Company: Singing Lady

↭Now on duty again, taking his usual route around the city with silent steps and pretty much lurking through the shadows like a spirit, the Viper was the embodiment of stealth and deadly. Yet, it was all nice and safe for everybody as this man was focused only on protecting those that stood with the law and made sure not to commit any bad deeds. If you were clean, no reason for the black menace to hunt down your rear and mow it down like tall grass on chore day. Despite being technically working, it was a nice sensation to stride around the park area, feeling the chilling breeze go by and observing the people usually go around in friendly or romantical pairs, giving off that lovey dovey energy that most people adored. Eduardo wasn't that much for it, but there was no denying the feeling was pleasant even to just watch.

It would during such a moment that, in his distraction, a sudden echoing melody made rounds inside his dome beautifully, a gentle and soothing tune originating from a lady's inspired throat in a spot the male was not yet aware of, fortunately it wasn't difficult the pin it down. After all, the woman was right next to the big lake, making the fishes happy and the individuals walking about all that more cheerful, the effect of music doing its thing with the civilians. Considering some street performers did an awful job in getting people to even share a smile, the response to this singing chick was quite a sight to see considering it was not that loud. Only those near, and the highly active Viper were actually picking up on it, but it was enough. Curious as per normal, and taking the opportunity to have a small interaction before going back to the boring routine, the masked agent quietly stepped out from the shadows of the tree line covering his figure, surprising some random and innocent eyes that were not expecting an urban ninja to casually pop out from the woods, like a slender man cosplay gone literally rogue.

Nonchalantly approaching the presence of that sweet humming girl, the Stygian Viper would tap her lightly on the shoulder, calling attention. Once a glance was given towards his direction, two thumbs up would be offered like an action of peace. The plan would be to go mute for a minute before presenting the somewhat mechanical voice that came out from the shades, muffled and all of that through the systems. The lady was apparently an attractive young woman, and that usually meant a not so composed reaction to an individual dressed and seemingly weaponized as he was. Of course, to any questions made, all the weapons and tools were nothing but cosplay material. Eduardo Westbank, the most dedicated cosplayer to ever serve the force.↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 10 Small throwing knives
- 2 Smoke / 2 explosive grenades
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:48 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Sharon was jolted out of her focus by a tap on the shoulder. Blinking herself back to earth, she noticed that she seemed to be in the middle of attention of others. Everyone else was looking at her in a positive way, but she was not used to such attention. The pressure from the stares was soon forgotten as she followed the line of sight of the gloved hand that had called her to focus. Dressed all in black, the stranger appeared to be male, covering up and leaving no inch of skin in sight. He wore on his head a shiny black helmet-like headgear that reflected her face, almost like a mirror. Judging from the voice that came out of it, she could have thought he was a robot. Except that his movement was too smooth for a robot. Again, she did not know how much technology had transpired in the present. His two thumbs up confused her more for a moment, though she remained that neutral look. Was that...a greeting? She offered him a fluttering of eyelashes to show her confusion. "Hello? Is there something that you need?"

Nearby people returned to their previous activities at the stop of the song. Unsure what to do after that, she scooted aside to leave a space for the strange to sit if he were to be interested. The action returned her supposed rationality, leading her to spot a large amount of weapon the stranger was carrying on sight. In addition, she should be questioning her calmness right now. Well, she supposed that he did not seem to be hostile, so all must be fine. Nonetheless, she could not help but moved a bit further. Just in case.

MOOD → Confused
OOC →  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Shadow Ops - FCPD

↭With the body shifting towards him, paying attention to the thumbs up and overall outfit this urban ninja was wearing, the Viper was pleased to see she was not all that alarmed, those eyes a tender color that could drown any bad emotions. This woman was all magic, he had to admit. With a wave of both hands, palms facing her, the black clad lad also shook his head a little when she questioned if there was anything he was in need of. Of course, there were a lot of stuff in that mind, but nothing that could be outright confessed. Some balls were missing, but the lack of a face was also quite the trouble. "Hmmm... Not really, but I had to say, your voice is a saving grace to a boring day, you sing professionally? Got a soundcloud?" The top notch agent questioned her through that robotic voice, generated by machines that made his true tone obscure, hidden from any possible tracking systems. It was while speaking that this weaponized gentleman decided to take up her offer of space when the woman went bit by bit to the side, allowing a sitting spot besides her on that bench.

Carefully, the katanas on the back were released from their straps but remained with the sheaths on, so that the cosplay idea could be kept up and well. Sitting down, the two swords were placed right beside him, covered by his arm protectively while turning head to the lady with the mesmerizing voice. Curious about her possible answer, Westbank remained silent and nonchalant about his looks, even crossing a leg over the other's knee, completely relaxed and sticking out like a sore thumb through the cold weather with so many black items, and sitting next to such a gentle looking chick. Plus, her singing had already brought attention upon them, so what could he do, right? Enjoy↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

While she had heard a bit of the chatting about her singing from the neighbors or surrounding people, it still left a strong impression on her when the stranger complimented her singing. It caught her off guard and gave her a sense of pride in a way. With that positive feeling, a corner of her mouth unconsciously lifted in a small smile. "Is that so? I do not think my voice was that great, but I'm flattered all the same" She put a hand on her cheek thoughtfully. Her mind turned to the fact that everyone heard her singing, which returned a sense of discomfort but not the unpleasant kind. It was the type that brought heat on her cheeks, but she did not know what words to describe it. "Thank you for the kind compliment. I do not sing professionally. Though, I do sing often."

It took a few seconds for her to remember the "Soundcloud" to answer his end question. Thankfully, because the name was related to music area, so she had made research on relevant subjects. There were many comments about the effectiveness of such website for musicians alike, but she had not had the chance to test it or had the need to test it. There were so many items to get along with the amount of money to buy them. It was unnecessary. "I do not use the site, but I do know of it."

She watched as the stranger shifted in his seat, changing the location where he kept his weapon. The swords he kept with him was out of straps but thankfully not outside the sheaths. It would be a frightening feeling to see their sharpness on hand. Occasionally people would pass by, leaving curious gaze on the two of them. Her brow twitched when some started vocally talking about them, especially children who asked their parents outright before them. The parents would the quickly pulled the children away out of sight, giving an apologetic look. She knew they would mean no harm and remained calm, but the increasing amount of people who came by whether to take a look of her, of the stranger or both of them increased strangely. One could not retain their calmness and would feel a bit uncomfortable. Furthermore, she was not a people person or use to people.

On the other hand, the stranger seemed rather used to such situation with a crossed leg on his knee in a pose that screamed "relaxed". The sight calmed her down a little and she felt her tenseness early disappearing. "You seemed to be quite used about this." The comment was ambiguous, as she just felt the need to let that thought out.

MOOD → Calm
OOC →  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Shadow Ops - FCPD

↭Nodding simply to the humble words of her saying the marvelous voice was not that great, feel people would actually change their mind when pressed about how good something of theirs really was. Especially him when dropping a few bars for shizz and gigles. Then, the male was a bit puzzled as she seemed to ponder about something else, the tender color of those soft cheeks changing only a bit as the mind processed whatever it was processing. It was cute, and would only lead way for more words to come from the singer as the compliments were thanked for and her vocal skill kind of explained. Scratching the shades of his helmet in thought, the individual attempted to formulate something to say, anything just so the girl wouldn't talk a lot with only bits and bits of speech coming from himself. That would be boring, and given his looks, maybe creepy as well. Never know. "Yee... I would invest in that, I think" Nodding at her direction, it was a generic thing to say but that was all that came to mind in the fly, trying to gauge the personality this beautiful muse had, see what else could be said before his exit to continue patrol.

Lifting his head lightly, as if saying 'ohhh' without actually saying it, Westbank expressed understanding of her not using soundcloud but merely knowing of it. A shame, her voice would be useful to some sick beat makers on that platform, turn that melody into unrelenting flames. Maybe it could be something for the future, in case the woman decided to join the site or if he convinced her to at a later interaction. If they ever got to meet again, that is. It was not a common sight to have the elite agent at your side, just hanging around and having a casual talk, despite the busty pinky biggy having received an odd visit from him the other day thanks to mad hunger status. This was further accentuated by the eyes and whispers of the general public going by, passing through finding them peculiar. In Eduardo's case, that was not even noticed anymore, only weird or suspicious behavior could possibly catch his attention in the middle of all those civilians. It was to the point where he was somewhat surprised by the topic brought up by the cutie singer, guessing it was about the focus on them by a quick look around, to understand the statement. "ah... Yeah, I'm not exactly common looking, so it's gucci. Normally I'm alone and get the stares, so I had to get used to it at some point, y'know what I mean? Being seen in the company of a beauty is nothing compared to that, and I also get street cred" With a nonchalant shrug of the shoulders, lifting both hands along, one not so much as it held the swords in place, his front helmet shades still kept facing the lady.

Taking a brief moment to look up the sky, the chilling air breezing by so softly as if it didn't freeze some people down to the bone, the individual was once more thinking about what to say, so as to not let the conversation be that one sided, as it bothered him a lot to do that, and have that done to him, in a way or another. Bad memories. So, gazing back down at the lady with the enchanting tone, Viper held a hand out to shake up on it, "So, what's your name? What you do for a living?"

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:03 am
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Sharon nodded at the generic comment from the person. It may be something to fill up the pause, but it made her happy in a way, nonetheless. The expression did not show on her face, but her gaze softened.

As she had expected, the black-clad person was used to such attention. She caught the implied compliment in the sentence, but she did not comment on that. It would be quite strange to say "thank you" to that of some sort. Nonetheless, the internal appreciation from her was there. Since they were on the topic of his appearance, she took another glance at him, now closer. Of course, she would not make it too obvious, as it may be rude and can embarrass others. The scan also took a short second. "On the other hand, it's interesting to be a little on the street. Everyone had their own style, I believe." Everyone had their own specialty, after all. She would talk to everyone, but seeing someone with sharp weapons and so on would put her a bit on edge. Trouble was something she tried to avoid. "I mean, you look cool, in a way." Her compliments were not the best, but she tried to be honest. Now that she thought about it, he certainly looked like some of the people who wore clothing to represent their favorite characters. "Cosplayers", was it?

With that awkward attempt of praise, she unconsciously looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed to see his expression after. Her gaze darted to the now peaceful pool of water, where the fishes now quietened down. She perked up at his next question. "My name is Sharon Engel. It's a pleasure to meet you." She hesitated for a moment. "For jobs, I am currently unemployed for the moment. What about you?" Her future plan was to find work in the music field or somewhere that had opportunities for music. Currently, though, it was a bit difficult to find one. She was unsure back then whether to answer the question. Many others had spoken a lot about jobs and the importance of it that it made her a bit...ashamed that she currently did not have one. Her present situation did not require more money, but was it not normal to follow the example of others? She did not feel much about the situation, but she would want to blend in with society.

MOOD → Confused
OOC →  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:42 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Shadow Ops - FCPD

↭On the comment made firstly, the Viper even looked around the area with curious intent, analyzing the clothes every civilian was wearing and pondering about the whole situation of each person having their own style. It was not something he hadn't thought about in previous moments, but it was usually something that escaped his normality. Nodding to the statement, the second part was what caught him off guard, with the compliment about how his looks were cool, on a certain way. Gladly, the male took the compliment and gave the woman a friendly thumbs up, almost a signature action at that point. There was a light doubt in his mind as if the woman right beside had a good idea that the weapons on him were truly real, a constant worry as, albeit trying to make them seem like cosplay material, the realism of the sheath and the handle, plus the weight, was highly concerning to a watchful eye. Either way, the lady was calm and collected, no matter the possible inner thoughts, and that by itself was enough for him to chill out even more, instead of darting somewhere else to make sure not much attention beyond the regular was called upon his figure.

Then, came the grand revelation, the fine lady's name coming through his hearing system and causing another friendly nod, happy to know the name of the dame. Still, with the hesitation, it was a little sad to see that the talented beauty was lacking a job, somewhere to get the green banks from. This city was filled with somewhat funny bread makers, but there was surely a place for the woman in it. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Viper" There was a moment of silent after it, not being used to saying his own codename out like that, it just feel so weird to blurt out pretty much a nickname so nonchalantly to the chick's face, but well, that was all the elite agent was able to do to keep her safe. "...And I'm a cosplayer, quite the serious one as you can see" Laughing after the end of his answer, Viper gestured outward, as to present clearly the attire and the blades at his side, making fun of himself a bit. Whether there was belief in that the man in black was proclaiming or not, there was little chance to change the answer, so that would be it. ↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

ღ Affluent Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]