Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Anastasia Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let the song of life guide you to the place you wish to go."

Sharon nodded in return when she received his name. The name was distinct and had a sharp sound, similar to what of a snake. It did not sound any normal name. She should wonder about such name chose, but then many people had their own preference. Maybe one of the parents just loved spy movies or gangster films. There was a brief silence after that introduction, leaving her debate giving the comment on the name or not.

His next sentence caught her off guard. Based on the way he was laughing while presenting himself a cosplayer out loud, it was a bit difficult if he was serious or was joking. The way he spoke it was with a mix of emotions, but she did not learn enough to clearly distinguish what was odd. She felt that there was some kind of secret meaning in that sentence, but she could not imagine what it was. "I...see. It is good to have something you are serious about." She was not sure what to react, so she replied seriously on the subject. "Cosplaying seems to be very popular these days. I do hear that some people do get a high salary from it." Cosplayers did start to appear more on the street these days, though the majority of them only appear on special occasion. There were high-tech cameramen, make-up artist, lights and so on following them. The scene was just like a normal photo shoot, but this kind was of anime characters with colorful clothing. She ended up guessing so after seeing that.

"I mean, the outfit you are wearing does look nice. It's suitable for a game character." She did not play much game, so it was of what she felt that would be suitable. "Um, an assasin, maybe?"

MOOD → Confused
OUTFIT → Sun hat with decorated flowers, blue ankle-length dress and sandals
OOC →  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Eduardo Westbank / Profile
Shadow Ops - FCPD
Tune: Nine Thou
Analysis: Ohhh I hope she ain't broke
Company: Sharon The singing Engel

↭When the male heard about the high salary some people get from the kind of life style, there was a small inclination of his head towards the floor, pondering. The thoughts of maybe getting money from high level stuff to imitate a character was quite good, he couldn't lie, since the contacts on his phone alone could hook him up with some top notch cosplay materials, from armors to bikinis. Or just pads, who knew how risky they could get, you know. Either way, there was a glance back to the Engel and the male just nodded. "Yup, definitely a good money maker, right there ! All the luxury of having anime addicted friends, I guess" There wasn't much else to say, the cover was solid but the agent really had no idea of animes and so on. At least not on the level usual cosplayers did. There was a slight questioning inside of how deep that industry could actually be. Used as a cover and a gag, Eduardo never really paid much attention to the world of cosplaying and stuff, but given that good money could come from it, maybe there was some shady stuff possibly going on. Enough to send him after the anime industry and lock up hella neckbeards, that felt like true justice.

Now feeling motivated, on a way, the urban ninja listened to the rest of what the girl had to say, stating that it was fitting of a game character. In truth, this was one of the few times the Westbank actually remembered how much he looked like an action game character, what made him confused as to what people would think of the gear his former squad wore, each thing adjusted to each position and way of attack, or defense. "An assassin? yeah, that's.... Oh for sure what I was aiming for ! It was hard to shape up this outfit like this, but it came out well, I think" The man in black spoke confidently, changing the subject a little bit right after. "I mean, you look stunning, could really pull off a costume or two, depending on the anime. Might be a profitable career, especially with that voice, you know? I mean, I think so, at least.". Sincerely, Viper commented and didn't know what else to follow up with that, so no more words were driven towards her.↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 10 Small throwing knives
- 2 Smoke / 2 explosive grenades
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

"Yes, it indeed look very fine. The design was simple but fashionable, which is fine, isn't it?" She had to agree on Viper's comment of how hard it was to organize his current outfit together. Even though the design was not too intricate, she could see that each piece of clothing required careful choosing with correct patterns. On the other hand, the color of the outfit was easy to find and each piece of clothing can easily be found in normal shops (except for a few, like the armband and such). At least he would not have to make the clothing from scratch.

She blinked at his change of subject, but then followed his lead. His praise of her potential in cosplaying again made her feeling happy, despite the neutral cold face. The expression was not clear, but people who paid attention could feel that happiness in the air. "Thank you for your kind compliments." The praise was flattering, but she had no intention of becoming a cosplayer. "I would like to stand in a distance rather than participate in the festivities of dressing up, however." She felt that she would not have the confidence to act as any characters. It had been uncomfortable for her to be in the attention of people enough.

Under the shade of the tree, a strong wind suddenly passed by, fueled by the coolness of the lake. It swept through her hat, lifting it up and flowing it away. "Ah, my hat!" She had not been prepared for the sudden wind, unable to catch her hat in time. The headgear ended up hanging on a branch nearby. "How unlucky." The height to reach the item was high. She certainly could not climb the tree herself with her current attire (not that she knew how to climb trees). Her gaze turned to Viper nearby. "Sorry, can you help me get my hat? If, you don't mind, of course."

MOOD → Confused
OOC →  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:30 am
User Image
Stygian Viper
Shadow Ops - FCPD
Analysis: Wind and a hat made my world spin

↭With a quick scratch to the back of his helmet, Viper just nodded lightly to the compliment of sorts, putting the blame of his outfit's simplicity to the overall black color. It was a nice shade, and damn did he look good in those. It would be something quite alarming if the true materials of his clothing were just outright revealed, so it was a refreshing thing to know that his looks seemed simple even to the eyes of that beauty. And talking about Engel, it was understandable of her part to prefer to stand at a distance instead of getting up and close to the well known dangerous world of cosplaying, with its deadly weaboos and flashing clothes. Truly a wicked end to one's innocence. "Well, I do say that the best clothing is the one you feel most comfortable in, y'know? Damn, if a dude decides to wear just beach shorts in the city, and ain't bothering no one, why can't we let him be?" Sincere as much as he could be, Eduardo gave an example that was honestly the complete opposite of himself, favoring the secrecy of his appearance rather than showing that much skin. A man had to keep his self steem up somehow. The limit would be that you couldn't be nude, that was just too outrageous and man, people need a limit, at least. At the minimum, keep that to the bare naked rear beaches that exist out there. "Still, I much prefer the smoothness of my layers and layers here" With soft pats onto his own chest, the ninja of nearly futuristic aesthetic spoke of himself and just focused on the rest of the conversation.

Fortunately, that is, as the mighty breeze that blew by carried off the hat of the singing muse, leaving it hanging from a nearby tree branch up high, away from Sharon's reach. With a gaze lifting up, his hidden eyes observed the hat and calculated ways to get to it, as inconspicuously as possible. Well, in the end, the man had an endless amount of excuses for the ridiculous stuff he was able to do. Like most men, in a way. Getting up from his cozy little seat, the agent put his hands on his hips firmly, breathing in heavily before releasing all that air inhaled slowly, the mechanical muffle doing its work.

Looking to one side, looking to the other, Viper checked if people were looking at him, and thankfully, not that many were. Pretty much no one, since the first shock of his entry had faded, and folks were no longer that lost in that vanilla goddess' singing. Glancing over his shoulder, a mental note was made that at least she would see him do something not that regular, but... It was cool, many ways to explain the skills. Shrugging now, the man took one of his swords and left it vertical to the ground, the hilt pointing to the skies as the tip faced the earth through the sheath, unable to cut through it. Checking the balance calmly, it was in the blink of an eye that the urban ninja jumped and placed a foot perfectly on top of the sword's hilt, using it as a taller support to jump onto the tree. Landing on it, the momentum was utilized to make a few steps up the trunk before leaping directly at the branch keeping the hat hostage. Grabbing the accessory, Viper made two front flips before landing onto the floor and getting one more roll in, so the contact with the ground wouldn't damage his legs or something from how high he fell.

Rising to full height, Westbank brushed off his knees, back and shoulders, taking a moment to analyze the hat for a second or two before handing it out for Sharon. When in her possession again, the male would turn back and get hold of the sword he left behind to leap, now laying on the ground by its lonesome. Fortunately, for a happy ending, both blades were now together once more, a unity to the end. Facing the mesmerizing chick, Viper scratched the back of his helmet again, chuckling a tad bit. "Guess I am like a burguer on the grill, hella flippin' ".↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Sharon had not expected what happened next. When the black-clad man started looking around everywhere, it perked up her interest in what he was doing. It was like he did not want anyone to see what happened next. How strange. After all, the normal method of getting the hat down would be climbing the tree or find something long to pull it down. The man started removing his sword next, putting it to the ground in a rather strange way. She had thought to remove the items would make it easier and lighter for him to climb up, but then he jumped on it!

What happened next was incredible. Using the swords, and trunk of the trees as a base, he reached out to the hat and flipped safely back onto the ground. It was like that martial art acrobatics in movies! Such things were more incredible to see in real life. The amazement did not leave her as he returned to where she stood. The man even gave a joke, so she guessed he was fine after such a stunt. Even so, she could not help giving him another look over as she received the hat from him. "Thank you." The hat got some patting to get rid of any remaining dirt from the tree while casually tried to return the joke. It did not work out. "As a burger, I suppose you would be smoking black now, after the flip."

She then tried to divert his attention away from her terrible joke with another subject. "I did not know that cosplayers know so much martial art, or, well, acrobatics?" She did see some who tried their best to learn something in order to keep in character, but it usually was something of the outside, to show off. Even though some people may know self-defense or simple martial arts like karate, judo..., those martial art styles did not have that much mobility, as far as she was aware of. "What you did earlier was incredible."

MOOD → Confused
OOC →  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image
Stygian Viper
Shadow Ops - FCPD
Analysis: Wind and a hat made my world spin

↭With a casual, well humored nod, the male responded to the comment made about him probably being smoking black after the presentation of skills. Perhaps it had really been too much for a simple thing, but the urges and reflexes built over all these years gave him creatives ideas, a different world of possibilities compared to what a regular civilian would think of. Still, what mattered was that the hat was safely on the cutie's possession, and she was thankful. "I did say I took my cosplaying really serious" The robotic voice chuckled a little bit, doing what was left to keep the cover of a mighty fine anime fan or something that just... Ascended beyond the normal scope of oriental tv and online shows. A true master of the weaboo arts, despite not being aware of that sort of culture. Crossing one arm over the other, cracking a very stable neck hidden by the outfit, Viper took a light look around the surrouding area just to be certain the witnesses were few or reduced to only Engel when the deed was done. It was flashy as all hell, a feat of marvelous prowess that would leave most mortals in awe of another's skill, so attention could've been caught. Fortunately, the public eye was blind as heck.

"I had some training, basic skills to jump around the city like Cat Woman or something, they come in handy sometimes dressed as this somber ninja assassin of love" Keeping it somewhat real in tone, to distract from the fact all that was said was bs excuses to not rat out he was an elite agent of the law ready to punish any thugs, Eduardo was then even uncertain of what could be said next. Scratching the back of the helmet, looking from one side to the other, hands moving down to the waist, clearing his throat a time or two, mind was clouded with unlikely subjects for conversation. "... Crazy weather, huh? crazy..." .↭

Equipment:
- 2 Katanas
- 2 Daggers
- 4 Knives
- 2 Tonfas
- Pair of brass knuckles

Quotes:
Wind Hime Princess

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

The sun bathed everything in sight, making the black color pop in midst of the bright colors in the park. The light reflected the mirror helmet as the man moved around. His words sounded as serious as how he looked around the place. Viper certainly did not want many people to see that. "I can see that. Those skills could land you a job, even." What happened reminded her of the movement of acrobatics, sports experts on TV. They swung themselves around in a way that normal people did not do.

His next elaboration caused her to let out a small laugh. She caught herself in time, but the person most near would be able to catch the sound. "If you want to be Cat Woman, you will be going to need cat ears. Maybe a tail." Her hat returned to her hair, with some adjustment to ensure it held this time. Blue irises swept over the black-clad clothing style. "Ninja assassin of love is suitable. A few more hearts for decoration should be perfect." Despite the teasing words, her serious expression and voice did not give the impression.

With Viper's guide the weather, she nodded at the comment. "Yes, it certainly is. I do hope it will retain the nice weather tomorrow. Will you have any plans for the weather?" A pale hand swatted a fallen leaf on her shoulder. Wrinkled and dried with fading colors, the leaves also left themselves on the black-clad man's head. "Oh. There are some leaves on your head."

MOOD → Confused
OOC →

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Viper reserve post 2  

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:00 pm
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

[Reserved]

MOOD → Confused
OOC →  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 pm
Viper reserve post 3  

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

While walking, Aaron began to reminisce about what happened in the house. It was quite something.

The man's response had this particular Shusona in a better mood. He thought that Liev would have slept through the holiday when given the chance. Yet, the doctor now seemed a bit more frantic as they got ready to go out. Was it his imagination that the amber-eyed man seemed a bit eager to go out? ’Heh, it would be nice if he was getting ready because he was excited to go out with me. What a nice thought but I don't think that is it.’ Aaron just told himself that the Apothecary was probably more eager about the weather. There was a snowstorm alert so that meant there would be some snow on their way to the show. He recalled that Liev loved winter, so there was a high chance that they were looking forward to the winter wonderland.

Now, he wasn't distracted by the greenery to not notice that a certain man was changing right in front of his very eyes. Aaron blinked as he just watched an unflustered man reveal a bit of skin. It wasn't the first time he saw the man nearly in the nude, but how did Liev not notice him this time?! Not a peep was coming out of him. The image of the man's flesh was becoming burned into his mind while a....image of sorts danced in his mind.

A sound of surprise was given at the enthusiasm Liev exuded. Being pulled out the house by a rather skinny fell could catch anyone off guard. A smile, one that hadn't been seen in a long time, finally appeared on the magician's face. ”Then off we go~”

Their journey led them to the park. It was covered in snow as the sound of fireworks ruptured in the distance. They could see the fire flowers blooming in the sky as the magic man held Liev's hand. Yes, this time he held the bundled up man's hand. Aaron kept a smile on his face as his lenses watched the show. ”I guess we might be a bit too far to really enjoy the show.” The silver raven didn't seem sad as he said that. His gaze shifted over to the doctor as he bent over to whisper in his ear. ”Do you want to see something pretty?”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... I…..I….I can’t anymore...I can’t do this anymore

My audience is... Liev

My flashy attire consists of.... What you see~

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->100%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He was excited because he never really celebrated New Years Eve--or watched fireworks for that matter. Sure he might have been around. Just not able to truly enjoy them. He also got to hang out with a friend. One that he shouldn't have been changing in front of since the other liked him. Normally he would have been shy about it and gone to change in the bathroom, but he was in too much of a hurry. The man even left his discarded clothes on the floor. When they were leaving he was treated to a real smile for once. He didn't know why it came to be, but his smile grew when he saw it. Aaron looked much better when he was in a good mood.

They managed to find a place in the park, but it was hard to see all of the fireworks that went off in the distance. That's probably why there wasn't a ton of people around. Not the best spot. It was okay. He was still enjoying it. Liev didn't even realize that he had been holding the other's hand. He was too distracted. "A little." He replied in a far off tone since he was focused on the lights. The sudden whisper made him shiver slightly though. Amber orbs shifted to look at the other. "Okay?" His tone was curious as a smile found its way onto his face. Aaron was an entertainer after all.

User Image
                                                  Location: The entrance with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: Typical wintery clothes.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Chortling at the initial response, a long look was cast on the deserted park. ”We're really far away from the action. I'm sure a good chunk of the city is already huddled up to see the show.” Aaron directed his attention where most of the festivities were held in the city. Granted, it was also the area where most of the firework action was taking place. That suited him quite fine as he gave a small squeeze towards their joined hands. It had been....about a month since he last touched Liev's skin without pulling back. Tonight was going to be different. At the very least, he wanted to attempt a change.

Given the green light, Aaron extended his free palm to face upward. ’σφαίρες φωτός’ A single yellow ball appeared in the magician's hand, roughly the size of ping pong ball. One by one, more of these circular globes of light appeared around the two. They illuminated the park with a warm glow. ’μικρές εκρήξεις’ Each floating orb began to change into a variety of colors. Some were red, blue, purple, green, pink, and so on. They had a different hue, making one ball different from the next. The magic man watched Liev's face while as the light stood still for a second. At the entertainer's signal, these lights began to pop into the air and provide a personal firework show. There was very little noise present as the tiny colorful explosions filled their vision. Some of these illuminations bursted and trickled down on the two, some were shaped into animals that began to move around the sky, and there were a few emoji-like faces.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Well, I’m still an entertainer in the end

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->100%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He finally noticed they were holding hands when the squeeze was given. Sure he was aware of it to some degree, but the fireworks took his attention away from such a thing. Not to mention the fact that Aaron has "pushed" him into holding hands in the past. Although, he was the type to just go with it a lot of the time. Unless it was something he really disliked. Amber orbs looked down at their hands. He really shouldn't be. He made a move to free his hand when a bunch of globes of light started to appear around them. His mouth hung open slightly before a smile formed on his features. They kind of reminded him of fireflies--just a bit bigger. Beautiful. Then the hue changed in some to create a rainbow of glowing balls. His smile growing. Next came the silent explosions that made the colors rain down on them. This time he actually freed his hand just so he could hold them both up as if trying to catch the lights. He twirled around slowly with a smile on his face. The animals and faces were cute but were merely bonuses in his eyes.

When most seem to fade away he turned his attention back toward Aaron. "That was amazing!" He looked back at what was left. "I love it." A soft smile sat on his face. His arms were definitely back at his sides at that point.

User Image
                                                  Location: The entrance with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: Typical wintery clothes.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:15 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Aaron concentrated on the assortment of creatures, faces, and displays that would come popping out. When one ball disappeared, another was able to take its place soon after. The burst of lights didn't stay up long enough as they disappeared just like any other firework display. Despite putting some work in the light show, he was content with the outcome. A small smile was etching itself on the magician's face as the show continued. Steel-blues looked down at his empty hand before shifting over to the doctor. The well-dressed man twirled and spun about like a gleeful child. It was very cute and the act had an innocent charm to it.

The man tilted his head to the side as words of thanks were given. ”Good. I don't know what I'd do with myself if you don't like it. You've got your personal winter wonderland right here in this park. I wasn't sure how I was going to top that.” Their hand gestured towards the snow-covered trees, grass (at least if it was still alive), pathway, and the tables. Aaron walked over to the Apothecary, he held out his phone and took a quick pic of the happy man. ”Let's take a pic together to commemorate the start of the New Year.” Placing an arm around Liev's shoulders, he pulled him closer towards him as the phone was angled downward. ”Make sure to keep that smile!” A timer had been set for the cellular device and the magician began his countdown. ”5...4...3...2...1” Right at the last number the smokey-haired man planted a kiss on the good doctor's cheek. A small flash came as a result of the picture being taken.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Putting my chips in..and I’m not of a gambler

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->97%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ღ Affluent Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff