Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Anastasia Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He gave a 'have you lost your mind' look when the magician mentioned how he wasn't sure what he'd do with himself if Liev hated it. The man was so dramatic. Amber orbs looked around at the untouched snow around them and smiled. It was quite beautiful. He noticed the scenery when they walked in. Right up his alley, but the display was special since it was something he'd never seen before "I may love snow, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate any other types of beauty." He pointed out before giving a soft smile.

Then came picture time apparently. He wasn't good with that kind of thing. It made him uncomfortable, but he knew a lot of people liked to document things. The arm around his shoulder didn't help either. He tried to stay relaxed though. Aaron was back to his usual self--and that made him happy. He soon found his lips curling up. Luckily, his smile didn't completely vanish when he felt something soft on his cheek. Lips merely parted slightly because he was caught off guard. His cheeks tinted a smidgen darker than they already were from the situation in general. Liev moved away a bit as he turned to look at the magician. "Wh-What was that for?" He asked softly.

User Image
                                                  Location: The entrance with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: Typical wintery clothes.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

A mental note was made regarding a certain man's affection for beautiful things. He would just need to find out what otherworldly beauties could capture Liev's child-like heart. Well, maybe Aaron would need to put that investigation on hold until the day came to a close. The New Year had just started, and hopefully, he could come out lucky in his gamble. If not, then their story would end quite quickly.

Aaron was looking at the picture as the bumbling and pink Apothecary began to speak. The image turned out great just like how he imagined it would. Infusing some magic in the cellular device, the object began to float as the magician looked at the other with a tender and innocent smile. ”To express my feelings for you. I can do it again~” Their voice cooed as a step was taken towards Liev. ”You're really cute when you blush.” The comment was given as another step was taken.

Why the sudden change? Well, Aaron finally had enough! What point was there to be something he wasn't. If he was going to be hanging around this man then this magician needed to find a way out of the friend zone. ”I decided to make a new year's resolution while walking on over here.” Their voice was calm while the smile stayed on his lips. ”Liev, I can't keep pretending that I don't have feelings for you when I'm around you. I can't genuinely be a friend when all I want to do is be a part of your life. I don't want to be labeled as a "friend", I want to be much more than that.” He took another step towards the flustered male. ”I know that I'm asking for a lot, but would you give me the chance to be something more?” He held his hand out towards the good doctor.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Well, let’s see where this takes us

My audience is... Liev

My flashy attire consists of.... What you see~

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->96%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He glanced at the floating phone wondering what it was doing. Obviously it was Aaron's doing, but why? Feelings? Oh. "No, I think..." he was responding to the doing it again thing when the cute comment came out. His cheeks blossomed into a nice rosy color. A subconscious step was taken back. The magician always used to invade his space before and it felt like he was returning to that. It made him nervous. Why? He didn't know a month or two3. ago and he doesn't know now. Typically he wrote it off as not being used to the attention though.

"Oh?" He uttered when the other mentioned something about a resolution. Really, Aaron was never good at pretending when it came to that. It was painfully obvious when he was being all depressed. He decided not to point out the fact that you can be a part of someone's life by being just friends. It was a moot point. He took another slight step back. His insides going crazy. The chance? Liev didn't want to lose him as a friend, but he also knew by this point that just friends wasn't going to work in reality. Aaron was much better like he was now than when he was trying to stay in friend mode. He was himself now. A small nervous smile formed on his face. "Uh, maybe. I guess. I mean what do you mean? Go on a legit date?" He asked because he honestly didn't know what he was asking. If it was to just start dating as an official couple that was too much for him. Too big of a step. He felt bad for leaving the hand hanging.

User Image

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Oh. This would be the first time Liev saw Aaron's personal little record keeper. Yes, the object was a phone but it had an important role in his life. From time to time the magic man would find pieces of his memory empty as if someone decided to scoop out certain information from being recollected. So he relied on his handy dandy cell phone to record memorable events like this! The phone took a quick pic of a flushed Liev while keeping the flash off. No use in spooking the man any further.

His attempt at planting another kiss on Liev was rejected. All the man needed was a 'No' and that was what he got. The good man didn't get to finish his words when Aaron commented on the blush. Maybe that was what caused his companion to err on the side of caution. Each step Aaron took towards the good man, Liev took a step back. It almost felt like he was cornering an animal even though there was plenty of space for the white-haired man to run. ”Yeah, a date sounds fun.” It sounded like a safe venture out from the friend zone. ”We can hang out for the rest of the day and see where it lands us. If it doesn't work out then we can say we tried and gave it a shot.” Magic man didn't retract his hand as he kept it out towards the Apothecary. ”But you have to know!” Aaron gave his cute companion a wink. ”I'm not going to do something you dislike.” It felt like the man had his confidence back! Taking another step towards the snowy man, his smile softened.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... A date! Let’s go on a date!

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->96%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:20 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He forgot about the phone fairly quickly. It helped that the flash was turned off as well. For some reason, it seemed to easy. A date sounded fun? Good thing he thought so. Liev was a bundle of nerves even thinking about it. Why was Aaron acting like it was no big deal? Even making it sound casual. The last bit was true. He never did do anything he honestly didn't like. A small smile appeared on his face as he reached out to place his hand on top of the others palm. Wait.

"You want to go on the date today? As in right now?" He asked before looking around. "I don't think now is the best time for that." Who goes on a first date in the middle of the night? Wasn't it usually a lunch date or something easy like that? "I'm going to want to take a nap at some point." He added. Wouldn't it be better to sleep soon, get up and then go on a date? It was strange to think about such a thing. He's never gone on one without being pushed into it by others. This time he knew he could say no and that'd end it. A smile slowly formed on his face again.

User Image

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:48 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

It was already past midnight at this point. There wouldn't be any places open for the two to spend some quality time together anyways. The only places that would be open this late, or early, were the bars. Going to a bar wasn't his kind of place to go on a first date anyways. If the magician wanted to make a solid impression on the Apothecary then he'd need to make a memorable first date. ”Later today.” The male confirmed the first part of Liev's question but rejected the second. ”It's too late right now. I'm sure we can go on a late night excursion at a later date.” There was a playful wink given to the bundle of nerves.

Fingers wrapped around the man's fingers. It felt like the magician earned a little bit of trust from that action alone. Of course, it could have been all in his head. ”I'd take you home but you might be a bit nervous to sleep with me again. How about I take you to my place? You think about the date there and what you want to do.” Aaron's thumb rubbed against the back of the doctor's hands while speaking in a soft tone. The magic man may have gambled their friendship but he was hoping something could blossom from it.

Aaron tapped his necklace, one that seemed to be oddly shaped like a mini door. It appeared before the two and opened up with only darkness residing within. ”Let's go.” He said cheerfully as the two were swallowed by the magic man's magic. When they disappeared in the darkness the door closed behind them.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Let’s rest up for our date!

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->94%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points