Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ City Outskirts
Runestone Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image

Emixx Ishii

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Boy, this day just wasn’t turning out all that well for her at all. It had been a few weeks since her time at the bar with Camille. Thinking back onto it now, Emi felt ashamed yet… oddly emboldened? She hadn’t thought that she would ever get drunk at a public bar of all places, and say some pretty embarrassing things. As much as she felt bad about her little drunken blurts, it also felt relieving in a odd way. It got her to thinking… if she could do that, what was stopping her from doing something out that was “out of the norm”? Usually on New Years, Emi would just spend her time lounging about at home, listening to music, or anything else that was within her normal routine. But today, however, she wanted to do something different.

Runestone Park was a good distance away from her house, but if she was going to get over being anxious all the time, she told herself over and over that she had to do things that she wouldn’t typically do. It was nerve wracking, and scary above all else, but Pinky was still determined to get through this one small obstacle in her life. It was just a baby-step, right? Nothing could have gone terribly wrong… hopefully.

At the beginning of her little journey, everything felt and seemed fine. However, once she started travelling further and further into the park, it seemed like her body took a rather dramatic response to the new environment. It started off with a bit of accelerating breathing and it soon increased into a full blown panic attack. ” T-T-This was a bad idea…! H-How do I get outta here…?! “ Even with her mind racing with the worst possible scenarios she could imagine, Emi couldn’t find a way to move at all. Like a deer in headlights, she was frozen in place, hands on her chest while her whole body practically trembled like a leaf.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Got my family
And I've got all my friends
I've been lucky in my life
And I got no money but
There's no need to give up

As I live my life
With a smile on my face
Will I be lucky in my life?
Even when I'm feelin' down
It's okay 'cause I know
I could be lucky in my life"

Yukiro Miyasa

He continued wandering through the park, somehow avoiding all trip hazards despite the fact that he couldn't see them. He had been going in one direction, but all of a sudden it felt like he was going another way. It was strange, but the spirits here were benevolent, so he knew they must have had good intentions behind their actions. The further he went, the more he was certain that he could hear something. At first it was hard to make out, but soon he was quite certain he heard rapid labored breathing, maybe even an accelerated heart beat! He couldn't see who was there, couldn't even see the outline of a human form, but there was definitely someone there and they were in trouble. "E-excuse me? A-a-are you alright?" He didn't have any medical training, so if the person was having a heart attack, he didn't think he would be able to do anything to help. He could only hear one person, so it wasn't as if someone was getting mugged. That was a relief. He could maybe have taken care of it, but he still didn't like getting into violent situations. He focused on the sound and cautiously made his way towards it. "M-my name is Yukiro, Yukiro Miyasa. Um...you-you sounded like you were in trouble, s-so I came to help." After a little more tiptoeing towards the noise, he could finally see a figure, though from this distance (probably nine or so feet away) he still couldn't tell if the person was a male or female. He could just see a vague dark spot where there should have been open area. From what he could see, the person was standing so that meant they probably weren't dying or anything, which really begged the question of why they were so panicked. He didn't get any closer lest he frighten the person, though he was still too far away to really be able to see anything. "Oh...um...I'm a good person. S-so you don't need to be scared of me." He gave his best reassuring smile, though frankly he was really nervous too. He had no clue who he was talking to, didn't even know gender or what the person looked like at all. It was just a rough outline of a figure and the knowledge that they were panicking.

"Then after all
I sense the end is dawning
These lunatics deny the truth

I know I will not fail
There'll be

War
It's now or never
We shall stand together
One by one
This world is sacred
I'm coming home"

With: Someone scared?xxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxStress/Danger Level: LowxxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image

Emixx Ishii

For a little while, Emi had tried to focus in an attempt to calm herself down. With her eyes shut, she tried to count down from 10 in her head in order for her troubled mind to keep itself preoccupied on something. At least, she tried until a sudden voice spoke out to her. An audible yelp of fright pushed its way out of her mouth as her crimson colored orbs flew open. Who was it? They pinpointed onto a stranger with silver - almost white - looking hair who was holding a paper parasol. It was no one that she had seen before at all. Usually working in a cafe, she would see a few familiar faces in the streets from time to time, but this was not one of those circumstances.

Even as the male posed no serious threat, Emi couldn’t help but tense up even more. The last thing she needed was a complete stranger getting weirded out by her sudden panic attack. Without the ability to answer, all the pink-headed creature could do was just timidly let out a few muted squeaks. Sound of uncertainty. She probably sounded like a scared mouse to the guy, but what else could she really do? Her body wasn’t going to let her move and she couldn’t physically speak! Forcing herself to move, a shaky hand reached into her jacket pocket to type out a message onto her phone. It took a couple minutes since trembling fingers made it more and more difficult to type out words correctly. At some point, Emi eventually held up the lit up screen of her phone to the person. [ I need to find an exit… Do you know the quickest way out of here…?]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:37 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Got my family
And I've got all my friends
And I got no money but
There's no need to give up

As I live my life
With a smile on my face
Will I be lucky in my life?
Even when I'm feelin' down
It's okay 'cause I know
I could be lucky in my life"

Yukiro Miyasa

He heard the squeaks and the mounting terror. Did he really look that threatening, or...was she just as nervous as he was? Something else he got from the squeaks was the notion that she probably couldn't speak. He would have imagined a scream or a whimper by now if she could, but the lack of one... This was going to be an interesting encounter. He could see light coming from the upper center of her darkness. If his theory was correct, she had probably written something down on an electronic device and was holding it up for him to see. Oh dear. Now he was starting to panic a little. "Oh...um...I'm sorry. I-I-I'm almost completely blind. You can't talk, can you? Oh dear, that was rude of me. I-I-I'm sorry. You held up a message for me, right? I hum-humbly apologize I c-c-can't read it." He bowed deeply, almost losing his footing in his mounting terror. "I'm so blind, I actually haven't seen you yet." He gave an awkward little laugh, "I mean, I can see a dark shape that I think is you, but that is it." For that matter, he wasn't exactly looking at her either, his eyes looked to be focused about a foot to her left and half a foot above her eye-level. For once he almost wished he could summon Okami out here. It might scare the girl, but Okami had perfect vision and could relay the message or something. But Okami would just get annoyed and probably not be very helpful, plus it would be rude of him to summon him out for something that was not life-threatening. "I'm sure you said in your message, but are you lost? I can lead you to the road if you want?" Then it dawned on him that they still had a communication problem: he would have to be practically on top of her to see what she wrote, and he doubted she would like that. "I-I guess step to y-y-your left for yes, r-r-right for no? I-I-I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry I'm s-s-so useless." Here there was someone who needed help and he was doing terribly at it! How could he be so pathetic?

"Then after all
I sense the end is dawning
These lunatics deny the truth

I know I will not fail
There'll be

War
It's now or never
We shall stand together
One by one
This world is sacred
I'm coming home"

With: SomeonexxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxStress/Danger Level: Medium-HighxxxxxxOoc: Geez, they are going to give each other panic attacks...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
۵ City Outskirts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers