Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ∝ Aether District
Aaron Shusona - 105 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Home Sweet Home

User Image

Although now shown in the picture, there is a back and front yard. Both yards are filled with grass terrain. The backyard has a decent-sized pool and a barbecue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:00 am
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He gave him a nervous smile when the man gave him a wink. A date, huh? His eyes looked down at the hands that were now linked again. This time because he made the choice to do it. Amber orbs shifted to look back up at the magician when he spoke again. Both options made him nervous; although, if they stayed at his place it'd probably be a lot like the first time. Come to think of it...did he undress in front of Aaron earlier? His cheeks got rosy again just thinking about it. What was he thinking? The thumb rubbing was comforting. "Wouldn't we just go to a cafe? Watch a movie." He suggested a cafe because it was more casual. A typical first date. Right? Wait. Wasn't in dinner and a movie? It didn't really matter.

Going into the darkness that resided behind the door was a bit unsettling, but he followed the magician through anyway. There was no reason to think he'd take him somewhere else. Sure enough, they arrived at the man's apartment.
                                                  Once inside he turned to say something. "I'm going to bed." He glanced down for a moment before giving him a shy smile. "I'm glad you woke me up. I had a wonderful time. It was beautiful." He said with sparkles of memories in his amber orbs by the time he finished. A genuine smile adorned his face before he leaned over to give Aaron a kiss on the cheek in return. Then he hurried off to the room he slept in last time--making quick work of his clothes before sliding under the blankets.

Why did he do that? So embarrassing. He could feel the heat on his cheeks. It was probably a form of thank you gift than anything. Plus, they technically already graduated to cheek kisses. Anyone would think he was a complete virgin, but that wasn't true. He has technically dated before and kissed people. Liev didn't want to think about their impromptu date. That's what it felt like now that it has ended. It was quite a romantic scene after all--with them holding hands. Time to sleep.

It didn't matter when he managed to go to sleep, he still would wake up later than normal. Not too late. More like a normal person probably would.

User Image
                                                  Location: Bedroom with no one.
                                                  Outfit: Typical wintery clothes.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:21 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Glancing to the side, it seemed that a certain man continued to sport a rather dark blush. What could be going on in their mind? ’Is this all too much for him?’ Steel orbs glanced down at their joined hands. Unlike before when Liev gradually released their hand, this time around there appeared to be no attempt to disconnect their hold on each other. That worked for him but it provided no answers for the man's embarrassment. ’Is he self-conscious because we're holding hands?’ Likely, the head of white usually grew red-faced when their hands had joined in the past. It would be nice if a certain person could grow to enjoy the warmth resting in their palms.

”We can do all that but after we get some rest.” The weather forecast predicted that there would be a snowstorm. This would surely be the kind of weather the doctor would like to be in. Previous conversations and a certain interview confirmed that Aaron was with someone who enjoyed the winter season. Watching the snowfall, playing in the snow, and being out in the cold were probably activities Liev enjoyed. Aaron? Well, he wasn't a fan of the cold as he was of the autumn season. As long as he kept his personal heater close by things should turn out okay.

When the two left the park the balls of various colors died down as if someone was turning off the lights slowly. Soon enough, a subtle silence would reign in the park as something shifted nearby.

Arriving home, it seemed that Liev was ready to call it a night. Aaron's attention was fixated on the Apothecary's features while they talked about the night. Something warm pressed against his cheek, the act catching the magician off guard. Blinking a few times as the good man made his exit towards his bedroom, he soon stood by himself out in the living room. ”Good night...” A farewell was greeted as the Shusona returned towards his bedroom in a robotic fashion. Once both doors, the one that led them to the park and his bedroom, closed behind, the reality began to slowly sink in. The man pumped his fist in the air with his lips beaming at no one in particular.

It felt it had been ages since he was able to actually feel like himself. Ever since this notion of being friends came to leave Liev's lips, Aaron had been a rut. That was behind him now! He'd need to think of something for their date!

Waking up, this Shusona was finding himself in a good mood. The clouds obscured the sun outside but that didn't sway his sunny disposition. Sleeping with very little on, Aaron put on some sweat pants and a long-sleeved jacket. Even if his home could keep him toasty warm, the extra layers were a precaution. Covering up a yawn as he made his way towards Liev's door, a soft knock was given. ”Liev, it's Aaron. Can I come in?”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Game Time!

My audience is... Liev

My flashy attire consists of.... What you see~

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->100%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:49 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He didn't go to sleep right away. His mind was a buzz with the events that occurred in the past couple hours. It was great to have Aaron back to his usual self, but now they would be going on a date and that made him nervous. In what kind of way he wasn't sure. Something entertaining was bound to happen at the very least.

Again, he was woken up by the knock at his door. It was such an odd thing to experience for him since he tended to wake up early most of the time. It took him a moment to realize where he was--it set him slightly on edge. Not knowing what was going to happen made him nervous. "Yes, come in." He replied from the comfort of the bed. His nearly naked form curled under the covers. He didn't bring something to sleep in so he was only wearing boxers at the time. "Did you sleep well?" He ended up asking after the other came into the room.

User Image

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:17 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

It only took a moment before his guest gave him the green light to enter. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, the handle was turned and the door pushed to allow him entry. Glancing towards his left gave the man a welcoming sight. A slightly tussled head of white was huddled within the covers of one of the guest's bed. He should have brought his phone to record the moment, but if things went well today then maybe he'd have another chance to capture the moment.

Hands were stuffed into the green jacket as he slowly stepped into the room. From what their faded blues could glean, seemed like a certain man was in need of some clothes. ”Well, truthfully, I was pretty excited about going on our date.” Looking Liev up and down the magician tried to gauge if his guest was cold. ”Here, let me get you something to wear.” Looking towards the opened door he gave a nod. Nothing happened that could be seen from their end as the magic man returned his attention to the doctor.

”How about you, did you sleep well?” Aaron asked curiously while waiting for Liev's answer. At that moment, clothes began to float into the bedroom as the doctor gave his answer. They neatly folded themselves on the nearby bedside table.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... I can always catch up on sleep later

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->99%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He poked his head out a little more when the other walked in--turning to lay on his back instead of his side. A slight smile appeared on his face when the man voiced how excited he was for the date. He could only imagine. The man was sad for a whole month--even though it was the holidays. Did that make it worse? The timing. "Oh, you don't have to..." he trailed off instead of point out the fact that he only wore the clothes from last night for a couple hours. It wouldn't have been a big deal.

He pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Yeah, I did." There was an awkward pause on his end before he added something else. "Soo what's for breakfast?" He felt weird asking that for some reason. "Or are we going out to eat?" He didn't know how this was going to go. Normally people met up at a destination or are picked up. They don't sleep over at the person's house beforehand. Sure there was a good reason, but still. Perhaps it was best to get it out of the way so he can go home and calm his nerves. A date couldn't possibly last all day. Right?

User Image

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Certainly, he didn't need to do anything. Liev was a guest, and as a host, he should certainly pander towards the needs of those that took shelter under his roof. The man of magic wouldn't admit it aloud but he wanted to keep the man here a bit longer, if possible. It wasn't every day that your crush got to sleepover at your place. Aaron did try to be considerate towards the doctor's feelings, considering that he asked him to upgrade their status to something that was a bit more intimate. At least in the safety and comfort of the entertainer's abode, the good doctor could be left with his thoughts...somewhat.

Aaron was quick to pick up on the odd silence but made no move to question it. So when the topic of breakfast came up, the host was ready for an answer. ”I came in because I wanted to talk to you about that.” He cleared his throat before taking a seat by Liev. ”I know we haven't gone out to get our goat yet but would you settle for some eggs, bacon, and some lamb for breakfast?” If he knew anything about the doctor then it was that he liked his meat. He couldn't argue that a good steak was good from time-to-time. But a certain Hastings showed great enthusiasm when chowing down on any meat this particular entertainer could whip up in his kitchen. It was hard to not to fall for a guy who ate your cooking with suck gusto. ”Do you want to help me?”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... So about that breakfast...

My audience is... Liev

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He watched the other as he sat down next to him. Ah, the goat? Didn't they plan to do that soon? If that still happens wouldn't that mean they'd be an item or at least on another date? Staying friends wasn't an option anymore. Right? Even if they tried out going on a date or two. Just thinking about it made him a bit sad. That's why he focused on the lamb part. "You still have some lamb?" He asked while remembering the Christmas dinner that was brought to him. Now he was starting to think the guy was secretly wooing him this whole time. No, that was silly. He was obviously in a different frame of mind over the past month. "I mean...yes, I'd love that. And I'll help after getting dressed."

Not long after, since he took a shower the night before, he made his way to the kitchen after going to take a quick pee. Apparently, he was on egg duty. It was a good thing he knew how to cook those at least. He wasn't the best cook in the world, but he could do it to a degree. Although, he was best at making a certain type of egg. One that Aaron apparently liked as well. Everything went relatively smoothly until the end. He was cooking up the last of the eggs. Someone wanted a lot more than he expected. That's when he invaded his space from behind--which caused him to blush and complain about how he was going to make him break them. Somehow they avoided any disaster and were sitting down eating at the table. He even had time to make some tea. His part was a lot faster after all.

User Image
                                                  Outfit: PJs.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:44 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

There was a short pause as the doctor appeared in thought. Perhaps they were contemplating over the meat dish? It was a possibility since the last time he had given the man lamb was during Christmas. Honestly, Aaron had made an abundance of lamb steak for the carnivorous man to chow down. When they only ate two pieces of meat, well, he had to figure out a way to save up the prepared meal. The dishes were carefully wrapped and placed in the fridge until the urge for red meat came over him. It honestly happened just once since their last meeting.

”I have plenty of lamb.” He replied with a casual smile. ”Take your time, I'll need to defrost some of the meat.” With a farewell wink, Aaron left the man to his own devices while they went off to take care of morning duties.

The breakfast preparation came and went within a blink of an eye. The most fun he had was embracing the shy man from behind. Even if the magic man got berated a little bit for distracting the doctor from his duties, it was worth it to see the blush they sported. Even pressing a kiss towards their enflamed face brought a delightful response. They eventually made their way towards the table. Liev had a heaping pile of meat that consisted of ham, bacon, and, well, lamb. Aaron asked to have quite a pile of eggs for his breakfast. They got to munching on their respective dishes while the magic man stayed quite close to the Apothecary. ”Do you have any place you want to go today?”

Lifting up his cup towards his lips, the hot liquid was blown for a wee bit before taking a few sips. Orbs of steel watched the snow-hair man's expression as they ate. It was a nice atmosphere, with them cooking dinner, waking up, saying "good morning" and eating together. Yeah. This was better than the month-long sentence of being an awkward friend.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... I wouldn’t mind doing this more often

My audience is... Liev

[O.O.C=]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:33 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

Why did he have to be so close all the time? It's not like he was going to run away. Sneaking in a hug while he was cooking was such a romcom thing to do, but it does not work in reality. Bad idea. The brief kiss just made the color in his cheeks darken as whatever he had been saying or doing was forgotten for a moment. Now they sat at the table eating like a couple who lived together. It made him quite uncomfortable, but he tried not to show it. "Where I want to go?" He paused for only a moment before continuing. "I guess I didn't really think about it. I just suggested the cafe or a movie because it's what people do." He took the time to think about it while taking another bite. "I suppose I'd be fine with anything. What about you? Do you have a place you want to go?" He looked over at him when he spoke again since his eyes drifted off while in thought. Did it really matter where they went? It's not like it had to be anything extra special.

He didn't talk much more unless something else was brought up. Most of his focus was on the delicious bounty of meat and eggs of course. Occasionally he'd take a sip of tea. If he was allowed to get more he would, but not too much. He didn't want to look like a glutton--mainly because humans don't need to eat as much. Then again, his food needs have adapted over the years so it wasn't a big deal really. Speaking of humans, amber orbs shifted to look at Aaron as he chewed, why was he eating so many eggs? He asked for at least half a dozen. The man ate normally before. It was curious, but he wasn't going to ask about it. He'd probably get a similar question in return and he was not going to talk about things that might bring up his race.

User Image

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:09 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

After asking the question, he took another sip of his tea. Placing the cup down he listened in on what his guest had to say about their upcoming date. A small restaurant and a movie were staples for most outings. They were usually a safe bet if you wanted to start off simple and get to know each other a bit. Granted, the two men probably did know a bit about each other. They weren't strangers at the very least. Did they have to start off with something that you could find in most romcoms too?

”A bite to eat and a movie. We could do both those things right here.” He said with a smile as he gestured towards their meal and then off towards the living room. Sure, a meal outside and going off to the cinema sounded like they would have their own fun times. But couldn't that same fun be done here? Granted the magician probably couldn't replicate the dishes unique tastes that were cooked up in the city's cafes, and his TV didn't have the latest releases either. Or maybe that was the point of going out?

Anything you say....” Looks like he'd need to think about what may happen if he took this warm-blooded man to a certain destination. There was snow in the city already but maybe he could give him more? A place that meant something to the magic man, someplace that just the two of them could spend in. The metropolis had some nice places but Aaron wanted some one-on-one time with Liev. Guess he was going to gamble again today.

”I do have a place in mind. It isn't open right now so we'll have to wait on that.” Aaron assisted the other with another helping of breakfast. If this Shusona was going to go entertain Liev, then he was going to go big. ”Say, once you're done I have a little gift for you.”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Will he find that place special too?

My audience is... Liev

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:32 am
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

He followed the movement to look at what was being pointed out before returning his gaze on the other. It was true. Technically they were doing the eating part now. Going out was a bit different though. More official. Not as casual. Although house dates would be more intimate--probably. He had no doubt that Aaron would cuddle up on him while watching a movie on the sofa. He would be so uncomfortable he wouldn't even be able to focus on what was playing on the screen. A verbal response was never given for that statement.

The way he said 'anything' made a shiver run through him. Not a noticeable one; but still. It made him nervous. Aaron was capable of anything in his opinion. Okay. Well, he didn't think he'd go around chopping peoples heads off. That'd be silly. Right? He looked up from his plate when there was a mention of a place. "Does it open at night?" He asked since that seemed to make the most sense; although, he had no idea what it could be even if that was the case. "What kind of place is it?" Liev took his last bite and swallowed it. "You didn't have to get a gift." He replied before he stood up and offered to do the dishes.

User Image

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:41 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

The rest of the man's dish was eaten with a simple smile on his face. His orbs concentrated on the explicit and expressive behavior that Liev had when eating something the magic man cooked up. It looked like his company was thinking about what Aaron had mentioned. Certainly, it would be nice to stay inside while a storm was brewing outside. Having something warm to drink, watching something on the television, and sitting side-by-side would have been nice. Something like that was probably a bit too much for the shut-in doctor at the moment.

”Yes, it's a special little place where I like to go to relax. I'm sure you'll like it too but I kind of want it to be another surprise.” The man calmly replied while picking up his plate to place it in the sink. Letting the water run, his attention shifted back to their company. ”I know, but consider me a bit selfish in deciding to get you a gift.” There was a playful smile as Aaron moved away from the sink for Liev to do the dishes. Taking up a rag, they went off to wipe down the table as their conversation continued.

”Oh, you know what? I think I still have that outfit you let me borrowed that one time I slept over. You can wear that if you like for our date today. Do you mind if I toss last night's clothes into the washer?” Well, even if Liev didn't want to wear them, it wasn't a bad idea to return the outfit. Aaron left the good man and made his way over towards his bedroom.

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Well, let’s get the ball rolling

My audience is... Liev

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((^_^))

Did he notice how the other watched him with that smile on his face? No. Sure he might have caught a glimpse, but he didn't let his eyes linger on the man much at all. Liev felt comfortable, but then he remembered how they were supposed to be going on a date. Did this count as part of it? Wasn't it a bit odd for things to start off in such a fashion? Maybe this was normal for Aaron. He was quite a character after all. The man was only ever out of sorts when they were supposed to be 'just friends'. Just thinking about it made him feel some kind of way.

He didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't. Instead, he just focused on the dishes. "Sure, that's fine." He replied when there was mention of clothes. He kept his eyes on what he was doing while saying it. By the time he finished his clothes were laid out for him. Liev grabbed them and headed to the room he slept in. A special place to him? It could be anywhere. What kind of place would it be? One he'd like as well. How did he know that?

It didn't take him long to get ready for the day. The outfit wasn't one he'd put together. There was too much blue in his opinion. Too bad he picked this particular jacket--some might say it looked black though. Soon he emerged from his temporary bedroom and walked into the main area. "Okay, I'm ready now." He chimed out while trying not to sound too excited. "Time to reveal all your secrets~" Liev teased lightly. It was hard not to be curious. Aaron was always so mysterious--at least in his eyes.

User Image
                                                  Location: Living area with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: with a blue sweater.

Hope the kind

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:21 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

Getting the green light to wash up his clothes, Aaron proceeded to exchange Liev's worn outfit with a pair that was previously lent to the magician. While his guest went to go change the homeowner returned to his own room. It didn't take him very long to get suited into something that was a bit more comfortable in this cold weather. Though Liev was sort of his personal heater, there was only so much warmth that could be attained through physical contact. ’Will his clothes be appropriate for this weather?’ The thought popped up as he recalled the attire that he gave the other. It fell under Fall Fashion and there was a winter storm outside. ’Maybe I should get him a jacket...?’

Returning to the main room there were two small little boxes on the table. When did it get there? A magician doesn't reveal his secrets. ”I like your enthusiasm!” There was a hearty little chuckle as Aaron gestured for the other to come closer. ”Before we set off, I'd like you to pick your surprise. I put in a little thought behind them.” There was a playful wink given to the man before continuing. ”Now, we have Box A to my right and Box B to my left. Both of them have something I'm sure you'd like.” There was a knowing smile on his features. A hand was placed atop each of the boxes that were as big as a mason jar. Box A had a vivid red color while Box B possessed a navy blue. ”Choose carefully, you can only pick one~”

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Hehehe, I know he’ll like it!

My audience is... Liev

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->98%

[O.O.C=]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

∝ Aether District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff