Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Drako vs Salem Croft [Octane #13] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:33 am
The following contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall!

Jarel Damone

Wild-Eye Sky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 pm
Aviator by Audio Push ft Brandy begins to play as the lights in the arena dim down. On the titantron, a video begins to play, starting with a highlight of Drako performing a moonsault.

I'm flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
I'm flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
You know you can't touch me
'Cause I'm somehwere in the clouds
I'll be lookin' up or
I'll be lookin down
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator
Flya then a motha sucka
Like an Aviator

Finally, a single spotlight reveals the Soaring Dragon on the stage. He's dressed in the blue jeans and a dragon t-shirt again, but his right arm is heavily taped especially around the elbow after the fight with Salem in the parking lot. The Championship is clutched in his left hand.

Whatcha doin? Press pause
We might can share time
I got so much keys
That maybe we can share mine
Catch me up in the air
I'm starein widda nice dime
I'm in the clouds
So now they call me Price-Airlines
Now you can try and tell me
Who can hold these streets
Or name a badda rapper
Who can hold these beats
I keep raisin' the bar
While yo flow decrease
'Cause where I'm viewin from
Is past the nose bleed seats

On the titantron, more of Drako's highlights appear, including a personal highlight of winning the Deific championship, mixed in with strange images of mountains, trees, and a strange old wooden cabin with a single light in it, and an animation of a dragon flying through the air

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the WWF World heavyweight champion, Drako!"

Drako begins to make his way to the ring, his usual smile completely gone as his focus is now on Salem and everything he intends to do to the man. He reaches the ring and tosses the belt inside before sliding in himself. No pyro this time, no posing. He turns to the entrance and waits for Salem to arrive, crouching slightly.

Jim Ross: King, I can't believe the champion came out here. Any other man would have waited to fight another day.

King: These Damones are so hot headed. Salem ambushed him, and we have no idea the real condition of that arm, but he's determined to punch Salem in the mouth. I can admire the spirit but you gotta know when to wait.

JR: Well, you can see his arm is heavily taped but apparently this match is going to happen. I just hope the champion isn't seriously injured after this  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:28 pm
The lights went out as Drako stood in the ring, his music cutting off and leaving the arena full of darkness and white noise. Camera flashes speckled the crowd, looking like twinkling stars in the cold depths of space. But it was far from cool in the arena, both the audience and champion amped up for a fight.

IT'S AN OMEN!

The high-pitched synth courtesy of The Prodigy began to play, dry ice creating a mist that hung a couple feet off the ground as the name SALEM CROFT flashed across the screen, alongside images of Salem holding the Money in the Bank briefcase and fighting with the likes of AJ Warner, Kelly King, Tiger Hat, and Freakshow. The crowd booed, barely able to see Salem on the stage until pyro erupted from it's edges, lights raising a bit to show Salem, now bare chested, standing on the platform with his taped hands cuffed behind his back.

IT'S AN OMEN!

In a semi-circle of three on each side of him, security stood in place, rigid and at attention, watching Croft carefully as other guards filed down the ramp, forming a barrier between Salem and the crowd. Around his mouth had been fixed a mask of some kind, a spit guard to presumably prevent him from spitting blood on anyone. Sure enough, the clear plastic was spotted red, Salem's smile hardly visible through it.

IT'S AN OMEN!

As Salem walked down the ramp, his beefy went accompanied him, a row of three facing forward on either side, each sporting some form of taser or truncheon on their belts. Passing by those along ringside, Salem turned and winked, laughing to himself as people jeered and berated him.

NOW!
THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL
IT WON'T GO AWAY
IT'S AN OMEN
YOU JUST RUN ON
AUTOMATION

Salem moved up the stairs, stopping at the top step to stare delightedly at Drako as a guard undid his cuffs and mask before joining the other security detail in forming a perimeter around the ring.

"AND INTRODUCING HIS OPPONENT...STANDING AT SIX-TWO AND WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS...FROM INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA...SALEM CROFT!"

Perching like a cat on the top turnbuckle, jumping from the apron up to it, Salem soaked in the negative reception as he eyed Drako, sporting a toothy, shark-like smirk. His black locks hung down in his face a bit, adding some darkness to the man's five o'clock shadow.

But as the house lights came back up, Salem hopped down and walked forward, pressing his chest up into Drako to try and push him back a couple steps. However, the referee wedged arms between them, trying to prevent it. Backing away, Salem's eyes never left Drako as he moved to the corner, laid back against it with his arms stretched out to hold the top ropes.

JR: "This Salem, I don't know whether he's a few cards short of the deck or just plain rotten! He's had his ups and downs but I can't tell if he cares about anything, anymore! What's a man like this believe in, King?"

King: "Your guess is as good as mine, JR! I never liked the kid, even before he was running things! But now he really gives me the creeps! Just keep him away from me, JR!"

JR: "Someone needs to keep him away from the champ, look at the poor man's arm! How's he supposed to fight a sick animal like that with one arm! (You know, someone should keep you away from ME, King.)"

King: "Well, they've got security around the ring, I hope they're not just for show! ...wait, what'd you say?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 am
Drako watches intently as Salem enters. Its a different day for the champion. Tonight isn't about stealing a show. Its about his fist meeting Salem's face. Speaking of which, the bell rings and Drako goes right at Salem aiming low with a kick to the gut. If it hits, he'd swing with some left handed shots to the face, using his uninjured arm inatead of his usual  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 am
Salem didn't show fear as Drako came at him, instead urging him closer, smiling at the world champion. Taking the kick and the lefts, Salem staggered back into the ropes, coming off them and looking to push the one armed man back towards the center of the ring with a shove.

"C'mon!" Salem shouted, tasting copper on his tongue from where the jabs had reopened his bloody lip, some red drooling from the corners of his mouth, slapping his cheek. "Hit me for real, dammit! Make me FEEL it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 am
Drako may not have as much force behind the lefts as he would like but there's one area that isn't weakened for him. Shoved back, he's going to give Salem whatbhe asked for as he runs back in and leaps up, going for an enziguri  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:21 pm
Salem ate the kick to the head, stumbling a bit towards the corner where he put his back into it, smirking dreamily over at Drako, somewhat lost in the haze. "Yeaaah, that's more like it..." Salem said, not bothering to move as he slapped his chest, giving the wounded dragon another shot. "C'mon, gimme another!" he demanded, eyes widening in excited expectation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:00 pm
Drako scowls. If Salem wants more he'll give him more. Withiut batting an eye, he looks to clock him with a superkick right to the jaw. Maybe that will shut him up  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:22 pm
Salem ate the kick to the face, briefly experiencing blindness and weightlessness as he staggered forward and fell down, body numb from the repeated head shots. Smiling with his eyes open, face down on the mat, Croft chuckled, coughing up a little blood as he laid down, eyes not focused on anything while he was lost in his own mind.

JR: "And Salem might be out cold after that whopper of a Superkick! The champ has a moment of opportunity here!"

King: "That kook caught all of that one, JR! He's not even fighting back! Quick, Drako, cover him!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:25 pm
Drako doesn't have to be told to cover Salem as he drops down and does exactly that, using his left arm to hook the leg as he hopes to put this lunatic away early  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:37 pm
The crowd counted along, hoping that the sadistic Salem could be put away quickly, but at the two count Croft shouldered up, seemingly playing possum as he took advantage of Drako's cover to grab the bad right arm and get up to his feet, trying to pull Drako back up as well with a wrenched in chicken wing!

JR: "Drako with a two count, but now the champ's in trouble! I think Salem baited that pin to get another shot at his injured arm!"

King: "I wouldn't put it past that snake in the grass, JR! You can't trust that Croft any farther than you can throw him!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:44 pm
Drako lets out a pained sound as Salem being the sadist he is grabs his right arm and locks in a chicken wing. The additional unexpected pain is immobilizing for the moment, the Soaring Dragon now in searing pain  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:29 pm
As the pain paralyzed the champion, Salem sunk the submission in deeper, wrenching the bad arm behind the back and leaning in close so Drako could hear over the boos, Salem's voice like a devil on Drako's shoulder.

"Poor, silly little Drako...look how desperate and stupid you are, trying so hard to prove you're not still in a bigger, better dragon's shadow!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:48 pm
Salem does know how to piss a guy off, that's for sure. However, Drako isn't knew to this game. He has to fight through the pain, and attempts to do so by pulling Salem as he attempts to run to the ropes, at which point he looks to spring on the ropes, twisting to straighten his arm as he looks to clock Salem with a kick to the side of the head  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Salem let Drako pull him quickly towards the ropes, almost realizing too late what it was the champ was trying to do - but, as the kick spun forth, Salem nimbly ducked it and the top rope, keeping the wristlock and trying to swiftly slam the injured arm into the middle cable while jumping off the apron!  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff