Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Drako vs Salem Croft [Octane #13] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:59 pm
JR: Come on champ! Kick out!

King: I don't think that's possible.

The referee reluctantly makes the count.

One....two....three!

Drako never moves even as the referee slaps the mat the final time. Salem has pinned the World Heavyweight champion  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:18 pm
"YOUR WINNER OF THIS CONTEST BY PINFALL...SALEM CROFT!"

BOOOOOOOOOO!

Salem laughed as he stood back up, the referee starting to guide him to the center of the mat to raise his hand in victory. Looking around, Salem was delighted to see such animosity from the crowd, appreciative that they'd taken him manhandling their hero so well. But as he jerked his hand away from the referee and medical staff came out to check on the newly injured Drako, Salem slipped out of the ring on the announcer's side.

King: "Oh no, JR! He's not happy with just hurting Drako - he's after ME, TOO!"

JR: "No man should be happy doing what he just did to another person! I thought I knew Salem in the past, but this is downright SICK! That man may not HAVE a soul!"

Instead of attacking the commentary team as King had feared, Salem made his way to the timekeeper's area, walking by and snatching the world title from the table before slinging it over his shoulder, starting to walk around ringside with the biggest grin on his face as the boos grew even louder the closer Salem got to the curtain.

As some in attendance started throwing trash and cans at him, security kept their posts around the barricades, now as much to keep Salem out of the crowd as it was to keep fans from trying to run up on Croft.

JR: "Just what the hell is he doing now?! This wasn't a title match, Salem's not the champion! He leaves this poor man broken and beaten up and then has the nerve to walk out with the man's title!"

King: "Well, YOU go get it back from him, JR! I'm not leaving this desk until Salem's in another ZIP CODE!"  

Salem Croft

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces