Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Miranda Rose vs Butler Trent [KOTC Octane #13] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:35 am
The following contest is a Quarter Final Match in the King Of The Canvas Tournament and it is scheduled for one fall!

Miranda Rose Lee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:28 pm
Miranda was all business tonight she had lit Salem up earlier in the night. She had a chip on her shoulder, and who ever her opponent was would learn that. Fight by the Dirty Youth played as she rolled into the rin, beckoning her opponent into the ring.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 pm
Justin Roberts: "Her opponent...."

The crowd is shocked when Butler Trent enters the arena. It looks like he is dressed to compete, as he is wearing his butlers outfit without his jacket on. He has a microphone in his hand, ready to address the raging Miranda.

Butler Trent: “Y'know what Miranda, what you said about Salem was great and all, but you should have been talking about a real man instead!"

This isn't going to end well.

Butler Trent: “I'm talking about ME! Butler Trent! I'm a real man! Unlike Salem, I never back-down from a challenge!"

JR: "That's debatable."

King: "My boy Trent is a living legend! Show him some proper respect JR!"

Butler Trent at this point has entered the ring, looking way too confident.

Butler Trent: “I always show-up for my matches!"

JR: "That's because his handler is awesome!"

King: "Quit sucking-up to the new GM!"

Butler Trent: “Tonight, everyone is going to forget about that Salem kid because they will be talking about how Butler Trent is in the Semi-Finals of The King Of The Canvas Tournament! I mean, I'm against a girl, this is going to be EASY!"

You'd think Butler Trent was doing this on purpose, but he isn't smart enough to play mind games.

Butler Trent: “To soften the blow after the match and my inevitable victory, you can marry me, just like Salem wanted to marry you with his ladder match idea! Being with me is the greatest prize in the world! I'd marry me!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 pm
Miranda's face contorted as she struggled to contain laughter. She would turn around, request a microphone and get it.

"Okay, okay. Let me get this straight. You're Butler Trent? [What?] Now is that Real Trent or fake Trent? [What?] Because if It's real trent. I beat you near to death at Royal Rumble. [What?] And if you're fake Trent, well..." She would walk up close to Butler Trent. "Then you get to be a part of a reenactment. Congratulations. [What?] Because I may be a woman, Trent. But I am a former World Champion, [what?] A former five time Hardcore Champion.[What?] A former three time Women's Champion. [What?] And an EWA Hall of Famer [What?]. Tonight, Tonighr is going to be a great night for me, and you are going to be a demonstration " Miranda would step back, her eyes locked on Trent. "So take your best shot." She would smirk and toss her microphone away  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:46 pm
Butler Trent throws his microphone aside also, trash-talking Miranda to her face as the bell rings. Miranda wants him to give her his best shot? Butler Trent doesn't care who you are, he will take that opening! Butler Trent winds his right hand up, preparing to deliver an amazing kangaroo punch to Miranda's face!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:42 pm
Miranda was hit by the kangaroo punch and staggers back! She would run her mouth and give a wicked grin. "Is that really your best shot? This is gonna be a short night for you. Now it is MY TURN!" Miranda would explode forward, trying to decapitate Butler Trent with a Clothesline!  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:03 am
Butler Trent was so happy with his successful kangaroo punch, hitting a woman made him grin from ear to ear. But Miranda doesn't make that joy last long, intimidating him with her grin and smashing him with a clothesline that drops him on to the mat! The crowd roars as Butler Trent rolls out of the ring, looking worried.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:51 pm
Miranda would giggle. "Oh, honey I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Come on in the ring. It's not your feelings I want to. Hurt." Miranda would allow him a wide berth for reentry.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 pm
Butler Trent looks unhappy with himself, that he let a girl do that to him! He takes his time on the outside, the crowd booing him until he slides back into the ring.

Butler Trent: "I know! Let's do a test of strength! There's no way that I can lose that! I'm a big, strong, MAN!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:13 pm
Miranda would feign fright. A big, strong man, manhandling her? What would she do? She would toy with him. " Oh my, a test of strength? With a herculean monster such as yourself? Oh but I'll get hurt. I suppose it can't be helped."Miranda would offer her hand  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm
Butler Trent regains his confidence, the two engaging in their Test Of Strength. Butler Trent smiles as he looks to apply pressure on to Miranda and bring her down on to her knees in absolute agony!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:55 pm
Miranda would fall to a knee, and then push forward, attempting to slam trent into the turnbuckle, a wicked gleam in her eye.  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:57 am
Miranda drops to a knee and Butler Trent grins like he is the best thing since sliced bread. But then he is surprised that Miranda is able to push him backwards, all the way into the turnbuckle no less! Butler Trent gets angry, kicking the bottom rope and then charging towards Miranda with a forearm strike!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 pm
This is precisely what Miranda was looking for. As Trent decided s charge was a good idea, Miranda would charge as well, hoping to deliver a signature SPEAR!  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Butler Trent hadn't considered that he could be countered, enabling Miranda to dive right into him, planting him into the mat with her powerful Spear! Butler Trent rolls around on the mat in agony, holding his ribs.

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff