Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[E] The Ariadelle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:25 pm
Day: 30
Theme: work on prev art (danger noodle?)

User Image

Comment: did the bottom scaling roughly 5-6 times. Still not happy. Need to redo top too. Over an hour in and barely looks like I did anything. Great day.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:30 pm
Day: 31
Theme: jellyfish
User Image
Comment: started it. Almost submitted earlier. Went back and added more  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm

xoxoxo Day 32 xoxoxo

User Image

If you decide to draw for this day, please post your art below this message.
Thank you!

Spirit passing on 32  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 pm
Day: 33
Theme: Rock on
User Image
Comment: wip  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:10 pm
Day: 34
Theme: geode
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 pm
Day: 35
Theme: glass

I see you standing there thinking how we used to touch. Maybe it's not much, but the longing is mutual.
It is only a few feet between the expanse of past that has made my heartbeat. And this pane of glass.
Just as the joy of this reminisce hits the pain pairs with it and I remember all the futile arguments.
Maybe it's best we still move past the good times and the bad. Maybe this will remain just a glance.
We need no cracks, no lies, no aches, no strikes, no ruined dates or restless nights. This is just a paned glass goodbye. So walk on tonight.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:57 pm
Day: 36
Theme: draw myself as my fav video game character

User Image

Comment: its Sombra from Overwatch, but ohmigawd can I not draw today. Worst 2019 art. Hands down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:38 pm
Day: 37
Theme: sheep
User Image  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 pm
Day: 38
Theme: DC

User Image

Comment: Two Face  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm
Day: 39
Theme: My spirit animal
User Image
Comment: I do not actually have a spirit animal. Totem animal spiritually comes marginally from Indigenous tribes. The only indigenous blood I have in me is eastern and southeastern. This is solely an animalistic representation of my etheric self, more of a spiritual reflection than guide. She has been the strong watcher outside the bubble for some time. The caged animal who does not lash but is perceived to have already made wounds. Could have done better leg shading. May touch up later.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Day: 40
Theme: heterochromia
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:18 pm
Day: 41
Theme: Bullfighter

The roar of the crowd fills my lungs with fire. Beyond the high walls there may be a world of my brothers, sisters, peers, but they are as deaf to me as a man in the sea. Is that shaking within my bones the courage or the fear, or are the two the same? A dusty fog of anticipation tells me that my moment has come. The only thing holding strength and fury from me is being rolled aside. No going back. Such speed! As it tears wildly from the pen out into the great stadium kicking a cyclone of fury with it. My mind says to run but I refuse. I lurch to the side just in time from my haze, arms throwing red diversions as the dance between us begins. All eyes are on us but my eyes never leave him. Trails of earth torn from our battle of stamina turn this large field into a smaller fray. My odds are slimming with each frantic shift though I dare not show the worry. Left and right and right again until I stumble. Panic hits as the horn does and I am lucky for the slash and not a thrust. My senses are blind from the burst of sound around us, the next turn is slow. Is there anyone who will distract him so I can jump safely or was this their intention from the start? Two men enter and only one walks free. Will it be the bull or will it be me?  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:43 pm
Day: 42
Theme: kaiju
User Image
Comment: chaotic day. Was going to ghost it but babe sort of coaxed me to check themes. Didnt feel like writing or getting paper, decided to do digital. 1st attempt at multi layered art done with just my fingers on a cell phone. Could be worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm
Day: 43
Theme: mono purple/ owl
User Image
Comment: missed deadline a bit. Been a crazy day. Lots on my mind as well as cleaning a bunchs to try and not dwell. If this drops me to another tier feck it. Idc right now. Ironically I did this around 8pm est and just didnt submit because of spacing out.
(No hate. Contemplating my future, life, and career mostly due to a fairly bad fatality at work. First in 35+ yrs. )  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Day: 44
Theme: River

Way down south, beyond New Meade, ran a fairly unassuming stream that folks down there still call Blugh River.
"It ain't what it used to be," my Granddad used to say to me. "That Dam took the heart from the Blugh. No big boats and little fishing too," he would mule.
It never stopped me from trailing along that trench of shore seeing all the shells and all the things before today. Back when it was in it's hay day. When the docks that line like watch towers held livelihood, travel, jobs, and trading goods. When the bridges led beyond just the other side. But now the Blugh is all but gone. No name for this relic pond. A forgotten life still hanging on just like my kin, the New Meade children.

Comment: My Mother's family is primarily Appalachian raised with folk storytelling and music proud. Wanted to do a nod to that format though it needs work and Im sure the text version doesnt translate quite the same as the twang in my head. Oh well.  
100 Days Event (2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff