Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[N] III_of_Wands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:31 am
Day: 15
Theme: Squirrel
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 am
Day 16
Themes: Treasure/dapper/medium pen
User Image
comments: Almost no pencil used at all. lD Fish isn't nearly as clean as I'd hope.  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:34 pm
Day 17
Themes Trying to hard/scorpion
it's a bug.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:22 am
Day 18
Themes: Yeti/family photo
User Image

Also,
Spirit Challenge Thread
HERE

User Image
User Image

SpiritChallenge works in progress

JusticatGamer disk visable
Elektrakosh] Angry bossmode approaching
Misty Mountains Chibi with the bangs
Kitteh Faye Vamp eyes with 1/2 braid.

Work interrupted. I'm surprisingly good at pulling miracles apparently when the 13th hour hits. I swear they all be be better then that come the final result. sweatdrop  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 pm
Day 19
Themes: Starfish
User Image

Posting this now at 1 AM so I can dedicate my next waking hours for requests.

SpiritChallenge 2-2:1/4
"Justicat"]

User Image

A little bit of Mixed media issues, but it turned out better then I thought it would after all the frustration. sweatdrop Thank you for letting me draw your character today/yesterday. :3

Spirit Challenge 2-2: 2/4
"Kitteh Faye
[img"400"]https://i.imgur.com/A0lKvBX.png[/img]

And done. Told you it's be prettier then the WIP. XD
Thank you for letting me draw your avatar today/yesterday.
It was a pleasure.

SpiritChallenge 2-2: 3/4
"Misty Mountains"
[img"400"]https://i.imgur.com/IUkDUq2.png[/img]

Done! The grass/hat...thing was fun. So much fun.
Thank you for allowing me to draw your avatar today/yesterday. biggrin

SpiritChallenge 2-2: 4/4
"Elektrakosh
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:21 pm
Day 20
Themes: Sunset/ Wolf/ Monster Parade
User Image

An Ending Horror/ suspense(?) *kind of long.*

The shattering of the world didn't start out with some massive asteroid, nor was there any commotion from the extraterrestrial variety. Politics wanted to find a scapegoat and some of the first victims were the agendas of the day. Global Warming advocates blamed big oil companies, while Technology spent their time defending their patents, plots, and scientific studies in the name of progress and history. Election time was months' away, and still, a number of aspiring candidates were already slinging insults when the results from recent studies led to the discovery of an entire nations at risk. On a global scale, the waters were rapidly rising, the nations sinking, and the distraction of an ailing planet ensuring the real issue could slink in under cover of chaos.

The creatures were first spotted by those who science had long debunked as authentic. Fortune tellers, card readers, and self-proclaimed psychics warned of impending dark forces under various names. Following them, Celebrity seers long venerated in the world of media were telling those who followed them on Twitter, Instagram, and so many other communications. Several sources, though unproven and with no previous acquaintance were all saying the same thing. "It came from below, bleeding into the above, with the splintering of the terrestrial, via the bloodline of the world." It was called a crazy man's prophesy, until plagues with no cause occurred and mysterious illnesses started showing up. Psychological disorders were found in alarming numbers, and drugs weren't killing the hallucinations that were all eerily similar. Water, they said. Water was the source.

Science didn't believe until a small child captured one on camera. He was watching the sunset one day, away from the media bloodshed and bad news reports spit out by reporters who were looking running out of positive and inspiring stories. A puddle was endless fun, and upon the realization the sun was passing through, he looked down to see the reflection upon one of many dotting the landscape after a recent rainfall. A beautiful rainbow, the trees, a field,..and a dark shadow creeping out, slowly, deliberately in such a way he'd have not seen it otherwise. Snapping a picture, he ran to the house, showed his picture to anyone who would listen, and uploaded for opinions. As though a beacon to those afflicted, they all said "He caught it. The proof. We have it now."

Much like the wolves of yester-year, the nation hadn't been sure if the source was a threat, and money forced opinions upon the politicians who were emboldened to utilize the potential they had at hand. The man-child who provided proof suffered first. Everyone else would soon follow, the plagues and illnesses slowing to all but a standstill. An insidious takeover happening in all of one month, with the afflicted suddenly no longer in control of themselves. Jerky spastic movements was the first symptom. Transformation, the second. Formal death of the Host rapidly followed. In their place, a dark and daring creature who walked and talked like anyone off the street to the unaware. No cure. No help. No longer tethered to the dark uncharted realms under the dirt and stone taken for granted. The shadows were thrilled, as the waterways continued to spread.

Comments:..so, not my greatest photoshop/manipulation attempt, but the backstory existed before the final product. sweatdrop

Finish/ improve a work!
User Image
Elektrakosh
So! Why bug you now, we ask? Finished product. Lines are more natural, pants are done, and baby hands no more! That is all. *Please continue your previous activity.*  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:05 am
Day 21
Theme: Witchsona
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:22 pm
Day 22
Themes: Goddess/eclipse
"I3lue I3utterfly"
User Image
Comments:
Thank you for letting me use your OC! Sorry it took so long sweatdrop  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 am
Day 23
Themes: Seashore/ Griffin
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:44 pm
Day 24
Theme: Word art/otter/ red-handed

User Image  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:57 am
Day 25
Theme: Fox/lazy/spork
User Image
Comments: It's not lost on me he looks decidedly un-lazy. I've met a fair amount of people in my life who were supposedly lazy, but despite the appearances, the end goal remained the same. This one? Less dishes. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:36 am
day 26
Theme: create a pokemon
comments: Cause we need one.
User Image  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:59 am
Day 27
Theme: color pallete
User Image
comments: A number of maladies today. I'm decidedly not going to art school or getting a degree, so those of you who are can avert thy eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:01 pm
Day 28
Theme Superbowl
User Image  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 am
Day 29
Themes: (in order) Continuous line (several)/ Glowing/ bunny/ robot /new York /Stand your Ground
User Image  
100 Days Event (2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces