Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[G] ChiiDoLLx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:06 am

emotion_ghost Day 30
Theme: Chinese New Year

Spending time with fam
Tradition we hold very close
Say 恭喜发财

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:07 am

emotion_ghost Day 31
Theme: Distance

We are far apart
Yet it's not an obstacle
Distance means nothing

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:08 am

emotion_ghost Day 32
Theme: Gluttony

Always wanting more
Despite so much already
Never satisfied

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:12 am

emotion_ghost Day 33
Theme: Spirit Challenge

User Image

Comments: http://fav.me/dcz6w6n; PSD file available, please visit DA link.
References are in the PSD file.
A separate layer with a base color for clipping is also included.

emotion_ghost Day 33

User Image

Comments: http://fav.me/dcz7302; PSD file available, please visit DA link.

emotion_ghost Day 33

User Image

Comments: http://fav.me/dcz8i34; PSD file available, please visit DA link.

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:25 pm

emotion_ghost Day 34
Theme: Spirit Challenge P2

User Image

1st version lol
User Image

Comments: ... I fell in love with it the first moment I laid eyes on it.
I had started coloring it since it was posted,
but things got out of hand and I never got around to finishing it until now! XD;;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 am

emotion_ghost Day 35
Theme: Snow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Based off of Alec's description post

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:32 am

emotion_ghost Day 36
Theme: Fairy

Tiny little thing
Fragile and easily crushed
Avoiding humans

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:42 am

emotion_ghost Day 37
Theme: Sheep

Counting sheep to sleep
Fluffy and adorable
I want to keep them

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:44 am

emotion_ghost Day 38
Theme: Memory

Moments made with time
Yet time will take it away
Cannot be replaced

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 am

emotion_ghost Day 39
Theme: Valentine's day

User Image

Comments: http://fav.me/dczq0s3 (DA)

Inspired by Ako, otherwise it would have been another artless day...

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 pm

emotion_ghost Day 40
Theme: Anxiety

She peeks at her phone from behind her book. No new messages. A deep sigh could be heard across the room as she set her phone down. Why hasn't he messaged her yet?

"I wonder if I was too pushy," she asked herself, picking the phone up again for the umpteenth time. Her finger scrolled through the previous messages, rereading them to reassure herself that he is simply busy with work.

For over a week, they have been flirting and constantly talked about meeting up, but for over two weeks, not a single mention of him asking her out. She have been very forward with how she thinks of him. Well, as forward as she can be with, "Good morning handsome" and "I love to cuddle in bed when it's raining." This dating game is never an easy one. If she's too forward, then she might scare him off. If she's not forward enough, he won't think she's interested. It's amazing this slow dance they're doing hasn't driven her up the wall yet!

Ding.

Her hand rushed to her phone, her eyes scanned the notification and sees a text message from him. Her heart skipped a beat and with one swift motion, she unlocked her phone with the help of the latest technology: the fingerprint scanner.

Her eyes ran back and forth, taking in every word of the text, and a big stupid smile spread across her face. He asked if she was available Thursday! She tapped at the reply box and started typing her response.

"Sure, I'm still free Thursday~ what time would work best for you?" she read out loud to ensure that it was all good before sending. Whoosh, off the text went.

Another sigh left her chest, this boy have her heart in the palm of his hand.

Comments: 10 minutes of writing
Even though it's not really finished, this was ten minutes of work.

312 words

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 pm

emotion_ghost Day 41
Theme: Train

Morning commute is always packed, everyone is fitted into a single cart like a bunch of sardines. The motion of the BART swung violently and she lost her footing. Colliding with the body standing in front of her, she apologized while she regained her balance.

"I'm so sorry," she started, her eyes traveled up to meet the person in the eye. It would be ruin to not make eye contact.

The stranger's eyes linked with hers and she found herself staring at a handsome gentleman. The warmth of his hand on her arm grew intensely hot by the second.

"Not a problem," he said, smiling as he helped her with her balance. She could smell his fresh pressed suit as well as the cologne that he was wearing, it was turning her on. Distance. She needed to distance herself from this stranger before she does anything stupid.

"It's so packed this morning," she commented, trying to make small talks as she looked away out of embarrassment. Maybe if she looked away from him, he won't notice the flush tone of her rosy cheek was turning brighter by the second.

"Yeah," he replied, "it's the day after the holiday. Everyone have to go back to work."

"I was getting used to the quiet times too," she laughed, unable to stop herself from the small talk they were having. She wonder if the hot stranger was bothered by the conversation.

"Do you work in the city?"

"Yeah, and you?" she turned her head a little to glance up. He was watching her! Their eyes locked again and she looked away quickly again, but this time, she smiled.

"I work in the Mission district," he said as his arm suddenly came in front of her. The car shook as it a high-speed turn, he stopped himself from falling onto her this time. He added, "I'm sorry."

"Ah no worries!" she blushed, "I fell on you, it's only fair if you fell on me."

OH GOD!! What is she saying?! That wasn't what she rehearsed in her mind! That came out totally wrong!

He chuckled and she glanced up to see his reaction, his body leaned a little closer and she could feel his breath on her hair. "I wouldn't want to crush you," he whispered into her ear.

Oh lordy. No, please, crush me with your delicious body. That was what she wanted to say, but that is beyond inappropriate. What should she say now? What kind of witty comeback does she have? She couldn't think of anything as his body felt like it was coming closer and closer to hers.

Comments: 15 minutes of writing

449 words

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 pm

emotion_ghost Day 42
Theme: Television

The sounds coming out of the moving picture box was flashing all sorts of colors into the dark room. Blue, yellow, red, green, and white. There were sounds, but I can't hear anything. Just the sounds of his kisses on my skin filled my ears.

He nibbled the side of my face first, then lingered around my neck before moving down my chest. I was at his beck and call as my body responded with his actions. We put on a show on Netflix, but five minutes into the show and we're already not watching it.

"More," I begged him as he continued down my body with those hot kisses of his, moving articles of clothes out of the way as he traveled. I reached for my pants to undo the button, but he moved my hand away. I watched him as he worked his magic and in a matter of seconds, my pants were no longer an issue. He wrapped my torso in a blanket as he grabbed lotion from the night stand to give me a foot massage. It felt so good, I can't believe what a treatment I am receiving. After a few minutes, he started kissing up my calves and then to my thighs. I giggled and pushed his head away a little.

"I'm sensitive there," I told him, smiling and giggling as he ignored my hands and continued kissing. "Nuu~" I cried out between giggles, clenching my muscles so that he couldn't go any further. With his hands, he parted my legs with ease and continued his journey. My body jolted when he got to my hips, I begged him with my eyes to stop. He ignored me and went on to teasing me with the flick of his tongue on my hip bone.

I tried to control my body from kicking him. I scolded at him, "Seriously, I don't want to hurt you."

He nodded and continued to explore my body with kisses, this time, he turned me around so that he could adventure down my back. He lingered on my shoulder blade and finger traced my wing tattoo. I held back my voice as he touched my erogenous zones. It's nice to be admired from head to toe. With his hands, he touched me everywhere to remember my shape. I love how hot his touches are, it sets my body on fire and it makes me want more~

It was like he knew because he responded with rougher rhythm, grabbing and massaging more violently than before. My body thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted more, I can feel my body begging for it.

Click.

Everything paused and we quickly scrambled to hide under the covers of the blanket. The sounds of the doorknob turning followed by a figure walking through the door.

"Oh, hey, you guys are here?"

"Yeah, we're just watching the new season of Punisher," he said, holding the remote to turn down the volume. I cuddled in his arms and tried to hide my face under the blanket. The excitement of almost getting caught was almost unbearable.

The colors of the TV reflected off his skin...

Comments: 20 minutes of writing
I can never finish anything LOL

533 words

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:58 pm

emotion_ghost Day 43
Theme: Owl

Zipping through the night
Awake when others are not
We are night owls

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie