Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Butler Trent vs ??? [KOTC PPV] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:26 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:25 am
There is no grand entrance for Butler Trent, who enters the arena to cheers from the crowd. He asks for a microphone from a member of the backstage crew.

Butler Trent: "At WWFG Octane last month, I challenged that punk Salem Croft to a match because of all the trouble he caused on our return show, but he never appeared! Salem Croft is quite happy to torment women, priests and the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion....but not me!"

Butler Trent smirks as he begins to make his way towards the ring, clearly feeling overly satisfied in this knowledge.

Butler Trent: "It just goes to show you all how scary I really am! Butler Trent is the most terrifying force in the WWFG! I now feel unstoppable!"

King: "Yes! You tell them Trent! I always believed in you and now you believe in yourself!"

JR: "It's good to have confidence in yourself but Butler Trent always has to take things too far one way or another!"

Butler Trent enters the ring and stands in the center of it.

Butler Trent: "I feel so good right now, that I want a fight here at WWFG King Of The Canvas! So I am issuing an open challenge to anybody in the back who isn't already competing tonight!"

Butler Trent waits about five seconds.

Butler Trent: "I knew it! Nobody wants to fight Butler Trent because they know what would happen to them! Come on, don't all start acting like Salem at once now! Don't do a Salem, fight me!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:40 am
Monster by Disturbed hits the PA as a green light comes over the arena.

End this suffering

You made a monster of me
Through all your wicked lies
Forever tortured by you
Abandoned at death's door
Until I said no more

Don't look away
You're just a former regret of mine
And when you want, just look away
You're just a former regret of mine
Erasing now

a cloud of green smoke covers the stage, and in the midst of it, Marcus Damone can just be made out, crouching. The smoke clears as Marcus straightens up, looking down to the ring.

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!"

Marcus begins to head down the ramp, alone this time. Reaching the ringside area, Marcus steps up onto the apron and into the ring through the ropes. He hits the ropes, warming up a bit as the lights return to normal and eventually the music dies out. He stops finally and looks over at Trent  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:50 am
Oh crap! Butler Trent looks shocked as Marcus Damone enters the arena, marking his return to WWFG! Butler Trent shakes his head, he said some stuff there that he can't just back away from now. Butler Trent slowly approaches Marcus Damone.

Butler Trent: "You must be just as daft as Drako! These Damones are all the same! He chose to fight and lose to Salem Croft thanks to his injury when WWFG returned...tonight you are going to fight and lose to me while being healthy because of how strong I am!"

Butler Trent continues the lunacy by looking to b***h slap the big man across the face!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:24 am
Marcus has to say he's surprised as the slap comes across his face. But that surprise turns to rage as he turns back to Trent and looks to catch him by the waist and power him into the corner for some shoulder thrusts  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:31 am
Marcus isn't going to just take a slap from Butler Trent and leave him be, grabbing him around the waist and charging him back-first into the turnbuckle, followed by a few powerful shoulder thrusts to the gut that leave The Butler gasping for air!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 am
Marcus stops, but he's not letting up. Trent likes to slap but Marcus prefers to punch, which he aims right at the side of his head  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:02 am
One heavy punch from Marcus is enough to drop The Butler to the mat, who slumps with his back against the turnbuckle, holding his head!

JR: "Marcus is going to teach your boy Trent a lesson in humility!"

King: "Ignore it all Trent! Fight back!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:07 am
Marcus grabs Trent's arm and attempts to Irish whip him to the opposite turnbuckle, then follow him in with a splash against it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:29 am
Butler Trent is sent across the ring quickly, his back bouncing-off of it. He is brought back against it as Marcus crushes Trent between himself and the turnbuckle with his splash, dropping Trent face-first on to the mat!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am
Marcus lets the butler fall and briefly smirks. But he's all about business so its time to keep moving as he looks to pull Trent up and toss him out over the top rope  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:45 am
One second Butler Trent is on the mat, the next is being sent flying over the top rope and falling into the guard rail! He must have no idea what's going on!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:09 am
Marcus steps out after him, mindful that the referee is beginning a ten count. Around him fans are cheering the beating he's dishing out to the arrogant butler and he intends to give them more. Reaching down to pull Trent up again, he looks to lead him to the stairs and bash his head on top of them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:16 am
Marcus has the giddy Butler exactly as he wants him, driving Trent's head into the top of the steel stairs and leaving him slumped all over them with his body!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:21 am
JR: Maybe Trent shouldn't have opened with that slap. It isn't doing him any favors

King: Maybe he should have specifically stated nobody with the last name Damone was eligible for this challenge

Marcus again goes to pull Trent up and slam his head on the stairs again. Again mindful the refs account is at three  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff