Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Phoenixfire vs Melissa [KOTC PPV] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:29 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 am
A sudden melodic song began to play through the arena with red strobe lights flashing throughout the arena as a woman's figure emerged from the darkness and stepped into the spotlight, the crowd could not see who it was due to her mask but it didn't take them long to put two and two together.

User Image

You'd never want me to appear
You never want this to be over
You never want it to reach out to the edge of time

While you sleep in earthly delight
Someone's flesh is rotting tonight
Like no other to you
What you've done you cannot undo

I (I)
Have always kept you closer than you've known
I (I)
I am riding in the shadows
Behind you on a pale white horse

The lyrics to the song began to be heard throughout the arena as Melissa stood in the center of the stage, her head turning left to right as she looked at the crowd on both sides of the arena. Melissa started to move forward as the spotlight would follow her. Melissa would start to sing along to her new entrance theme as she walked down the ramp heading towards the ring.

While you sleep in earthly delight
Still, your soul will suffer this plight
Like your father in hell
What you've sold you cannot unsell

Melissa slowly walked up the steps whilst trying not to ruin her Kimono, she ran a hand over the top rope before climbing through the ropes and walking to the center of the ring, she would slowly remove her Kimono but all the while in a seductive manner. She handed it to a crew member waiting on the outside who caught the Kimono, it was then she turned back and faced the crowd whilst removing her fox mask and handing that to the crew member as well. Melissa raised the back of her hand to the camera to expose a skull like ring with ruby's in the eye sockets and she then removed it from her finger and tucked it away in her bra.

User Image

Announcer: "Residing in Tokyo, Japan. Ladies and Gentlemen please give it up for the Fox Demon....Melissa Drummond"  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:19 pm
In Flames- I Am Above

Cut my throat and throw me to the wolves
I'm just too tired, too tired to reload
Don't need your tears, I don't need your love
Don't need your sympathy, I am above

I'll be the ghost that haunts you in your sleep
You have anchored the hate in me

My god, I don't need you
I won't wait for you to come around
My god, as the pain inflates
I know I bleed, I bleed for you

We will never be, you aren't close to me
This is the feeling that I have been waiting for!

The sound of thunder and lightning echoes throughout the arena as the titantron shows the image of a desert, the storm brewing off in the distance. A chorus of voices could be heard laughing, crying, and speaking- all at once. The noise stopped, but it welcomed something more. A deep, powerful voice spoke against the sounds of chanting and bells tolling in the background. A dark, shadowy figure appeared, rapidly walking to the screen. The face of this person couldn't be seen, leaving which left no clue as to who it was.

"Maybe, just maybe it takes time to seek it
Did you not hear me loud and clear?

My god, I don't need you

This is the feeling that I have been waiting for
"

A bolt of lightning struck, creating a flash on the screen before it turned to darkness. The half of a pale white face emerged from the darkness, and that face was the face of Phoenixfire. At this time, Phoenixfire strode down the ramp with no emotion on her face while the lighting of the arena turned to a deep shade of purple. Her hips swayed from side to side as a layer of fog began to form at her feet. She approached the steel steps and walked up them, stopping at the turnbuckle before looking to the crowd. Phoenix stepped through the ropes and sprinted to one of the turnbuckles, then placing herself on the second rope. She held her arms open and her face pointed upwards as the lights flickered throughout the arena. After the lights went to normal, she jumped down and began to pace around the ring.

"My god, I don't need you

"

"Introducing last... weighing in at 153 lbs, hailing from Seattle, Washington...

She... is... PHOENIXFIRE!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:30 pm
Melissa was shocked to see Phoenixfire make her way to the ring but that shock turned into a huge smile as people were about to watch a match that has been years in the making. Melissa could not contain her excitement at the prospect of facing a true legend of women's wrestling, she paced back and forth whilst keeping her eyes on her legendary opponent.

Melissa was still wearing a big smile on her face at the sight of Phoenixfire who then stepped into the ring. With the introductions now done and dusted, Melissa backed into the nearest corner before the bell rung. Once the bell had rung she would move away from the corner and began circling around the ring whilst eyeing Phoenixfire up and down, she would lick her lips at the legendary women's figure before looking to offer a test of strength with her opponent.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 pm
Phoenixfire stood opposite of Melissa on the other side of the ring, pacing back and forth from one turnbuckle to the other as if she were prey ready for the attack. She could read the excitement in the girl like an open book as the referee methodically patted down her gear and checked her boots to ensure that she'd brought no outside weapons, making eye contact as the official made her hold her arms out to check her wrist tape. Phoenix smirked as the referee backed away and made the moton to start the match, the bell ringing in her ears as she strode forward to meet Melissa. The girl was hungry for a fight, she could see it in her eyes, and the legend wasn't going to begrudge her that, launching herself forward to accept the test of strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:09 am
The moment both women locked up for the test of strength Melissa looked Phoenixfire dead in the eyes as she licked her lips before a wicked smile appeared on her face, she also tried to taunt Phoenixfire with the following words.

"I can not wait to taste every last inch of your body, Phoenixfire. It doesn't matter how many kids you pumped out. I will enjoy every last second of your body"

Melissa then attempted a quick knee strike to the stomach whilst the two were still locked up in the test of strength, if that was successful then Melissa attempted to follow up with a couple of european uppercuts.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:32 pm
Phoenixfire struggled to overpower Melissa into submission, the woman offering her more resistance than she had expected until everything... changed. If the smile that twisted its way across Melissa's face unsettled her, her words were even worse and the revulsion showed in her face. Allowing herself that moment to be taken aback would be her downfall, Melissa's knee catching her in the stomach and folding her until all the air was forced from her lungs before sending her toppling to the mat after almost separating her head from her neck with an uppercut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 pm
Melissa brushed her hair out of her face after sending Phoenixfire to the mat with an uppercut, she was pleased with herself for getting the upperhand on her legendary opponent. Melissa wasn't going to waste too much gloating as she lifted up her foot and attempted to bring it down onto the right hand of Phoenixfire in hopes doing some serious damage earlier on in the match. Melissa knew what her opponent was capable of, she wasn't about to let her get the upperhand.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Phoenixfire felt the ache web its way across her jaw, the pain's electric fingers wrapping tight around her skull and squeezing until it was all she could do to keep her eyes open. She took a sharp breath in as she held her left hand to her jaw, wincing as she stretched it to make sure no permanent damage was done. Phoenix knew she had to make her recovery quick; the Drummond crew she was used to was not above using brute force to secure the upper hand so when she noticed Melissa winding up to stomp her right hand, she began to roll away as fast as she could and scrambled to get to her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 am
Phoenixfire surely must have the luck of the Irish on her side as Melissa's foot came down there was no one there and her foot smacked the mat. She glared at Phoenixfire who had managed to get out of the way at the last minute, Melissa began to rub her foot following the hard impact of hitting the mat. Once done rubbing her foot she approached a cautious Phoenixfire who was scrambling back to her feet, Melissa attempted to aim a haymaker to the side of Phoenixfire's head looking to rock her opponent.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm
Phoenix scurried to get to her feet as the shock wore off and Melissa realized just how lucky her opponent had gotten in rolling away before her boot could make an impact. The legend drew herself up by the ropes as she kept a wary eye on the Drummond woman, watching, waiting until she was sure she was winding up for another deadly strike. As Melissa lurched forward to aim her fist at the side of her head, Phoenixfire would attempt to dodge the blow and drive her back to the mat with a spear to Melissa's midsection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 am
Melissa was not expecting that move from Phoenixfire as she was sent to the mat courtesy of the spear from her legendary opponent, Melissa's face showed she was in pain from the blow of the spear and she had her hands in her midsection. The crowd were on the feet for both women, they knew this match was going to be something special with how hard both women are working tonight.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 pm
Phoenixfire drove Melissa to the mat with all the force she could muster, rolling away as fast as she could before her opponent got wise and tried to keep her grounded. As Melissa gripped at her midsection, Phoenix would try to sit Melissa up and go for a rear naked choke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 pm
Melissa was forced to sit up thanks to Phoenixfire but as her opponent looked to lock in the rear naked choke Melissa showed signs of life by trying to send elbows at her opponent in hopes to force her opponent to release the grip she had on Melissa.  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm
Phoenixfire was so close to having the choke locked in when she felt Melissa drive her elbows into her stomach, driving the air from her lungs and shocking her into releasing her hold.  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff