Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Drako Damone (C) vs Salem Croft [KOTC PPV] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:30 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:49 pm
Voodoo by Godsmack begins to play, the lights dimming to just a red glow on the stage, smoke rising from it.

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again
And I don't remember why I came...

As the cold delivery of the vocals rang out, robed figures filed down in two rows, stopping in pairs along the ramp. Six in all, they had their heads bowed, the brown cloth obscuring their body features.

As the the tribal drums started, the robed figures pulled away their shrouds and revealed curvaceous, scantily clad women dressed in bikinis of leather and metal, broaches and Bangles ornamenting them. Rather than beginning to dance, however, as their exotic attires suggested, they stood still, almost trance like, waiting.

From on the stage, fire began to grow, forming a circle from which Salem started to rise in the smoke. Bare-chested, dressed in black denim jeans and taped from elbow to knuckle, Croft startled some who saw him ascend through the flames with the sizeable python draped across his shoulders. One hand helped cradle the eight foot serpent while his other hand held...an apple?

Stepping from the fire onto the ramp, Salem approached the first pair of women on his way down, the snake bending and craning to taste the ladies while Croft offered each a bite from the apple. Upon doing so, the women began belly dancing around him, Salem paying them no mind as he continued down the ramp to the next verse, repeating the process until all six were gyrating and swaying to the tribal rhythm around him.

Reaching the ring steps, the ladies approached Salem and delicately handled his snake, being careful with the head and keeping a firm grasp on it's girth, the six of them carrying it back up the ramp as Croft took the last bite from the apple and tossed it into the crowd, ascending the steel stairs and slipping into the ring. Cracking his knuckles, Croft smiled at the stage and watched from a corner, waiting for Drako to make his arrival.  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 am
the arena stays quiet for several moments after Salem's music dies out. Finally, an unfamiliar theme begins to play

Treachery begins to play as the lights dim down. As the beat kicks in, blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Finally, Drako steps out onto the stage and the fans begin to cheer as he raises the championship in his right hand, moving to the beat of the music. Dressed as usual in jeans and his personalized t-shirt, covered by a leather jacket. His hands are taped with no gloves for once

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the WWFG World Heavyweight champion, Drako!!!!"

The champion lowers the belt and looks down to the ring for a few moments before he finally begins to walk down the ramp, throwing the championship over his shoulder.

JR: A new theme for the world champion, and perhaps a new attitude.

King: He'll need that and more if he wants to walk out of here as champion tonight.

Drako stops at the end of the ramp and looks in at the challenger for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring, taking the championship back in hand as he does. He walks across the ring and steps onto the bottom rope, one foot on the second rope as he raises the title to the cheering fans. He steps down and walks to the opposite side to do the same.

Finally he steps down and stands close to the corner as he looks over at Salem. His music dies down and he removes his jacket, tossing it outside, then places the title back on his shoulder as he watches his challenger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm
Salem doesn't hesitate, walking right up to Drako as the referee approaches to take the belt, Croft smirking as he glanced at the title draped across Drako's shoulder, the music slowly starting to fade out.

"Nice song. Feel like I heard it before. Then again, maybe it's just deja vu since I'm about to ******** up another member of your family. Hope you washed all my unborn babies off that belt, champ." He said with a wink, backing away to the ropes to drape his arms across the top cable and lean against them.  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:01 pm
Drako hands the belt to the ref, electing not to be respond this time. Instead he's waiting for the bell and the chance to knock Salem's teeth down his throat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Salem smirked, watching the expressionless Drako standing there, waiting for the referee to start the match. He'd angered the champ, and Croft knew it. He wanted the man to get emotional. So, a thought came to mind, a smile forming upon Salem's lips as it came to him.

"Hey, speaking of ******** your family, how's Janelle doing? She single? Cuz I'll put the spurs to that Black Beauty, if you catch my drift."
He called out loudly to Drako, still leaned back against the ropes while gyrating and thrusting his hips lewdly.  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 pm
Drako has had it with Salem and his mouth. He charges forward and aims a low dropkick for his gut, a move intended to hurt as much as possible and with little care if it hits his gut or his groin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Salem got what he wanted, Drako to charge forward with a boot aimed at his stomach! But where Drako was getting emotional, Salem was purely tactical, taking advantage of the champ's tunnel vision by stepping to the side, allowing Drako's foot to get tangled in the middle rope! That same instance, Croft would clench the top cable and pull it down, letting go to make it spring up and snap Drako across the throat!  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:57 pm
This is a rare miscalculation. Drako had gone low as a difference to aiming high as he usually would. The problem is that Salem is almost as fast as the champion so his kick misses and tangles him in the ropes. The rope meets his throat and the Soaring Dragon falls backwards, rolling closer to the center of the ring  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:02 pm
Salem cupped his hands to his face in a look of fake shock, pointing at the wounded warrior rolling across the canvas while the fans booed loudly.

"Did I - did y'all see - oh my goodness!"
Salem exclaimed, mocking Drako's pain as he approached, reaching down to grab the champ's previously injured arm.

"Sorry, let me just -" Salem started, looking as though he was going to help Drako to his feet, only to instead savagely stomp on the man's shoulder, proceeding to slam the arm down and practically breakdance on top of it to even louder jeers!  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:06 pm
Drako is still injured and that arm is bandaged as it had been on octane. As such it is a target and the stomp and slam to the canvas don't help. Neither does the breakdancing on top of it. Drako has little choice but to attempt to pull the arm free  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 pm
JR: "This Salem is despicable! Look at him, kicking a man while he's down! He'd steal the watch off a dead man, I tell ya!"

King: "Drako might be a dead man before the end of this match! He's getting the boots put to that arm, he could barely use it already!"

As the fans howled in disgust, the referee approached to back Salem off and check on Drako, but not before Croft put his foot across the champ's cheek, rubbing his boot against the man's face as the official pushed him to the corner. Watching the ref ask Drako if he was okay, Salem cracked his knuckles and mocked the man from the corner.

"I'm gonna take your title, Drako - and I'm gonna wear it when I bust a nut on Janelle's face, too! Now get up so I can show you what a REAL MAN looks like!"  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:33 pm
Drako shakes the arm to get the blood flowing again. He waves the referee off and glares at Salem as he stands.

"Big talk from the guy who got kicked in the balls last show and probably can't actually bust a nut anymore, assuming you ever could at all you limp dicked little s**t. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 pm
Salem laughs at Drako, his eyes full of fire as he stares at the champ with a smile, happy to see him getting up for some more punishment, but happier that he was engaging and getting emotional.

"Why so serious, Drako? I thought you liked d**k - or maybe you're just jealous of Janelle?" He teased, smirking at the champ. "Was it fun having bathtime with your brothers growing up?"  

Salem Croft

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:03 pm
Drako rolls his eyes this time. His brothers are fifteen years older than he is. Still the champion releases his arm and holds it normally.

"Sounds more like you'd rather i end up in Janelle's imaginary place but I'm not a bottom, sorry to disappoint."

Meanwhile the champion has stepped closer, clearly more confident

King: did you hear that, JR?

JR: I'm not so sure i want to hear that, King  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out