PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:12 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse could tell the other was humming and it made him smile. He enjoyed the other and this moment. After a few other songs, Jesse noticed that the time for their first class was almost up. "I had a good time Theo, but this class period is almost up," he said, sitting up straight, though he didn't release the other's hand. "We can hang out later though. I told you about that spot," he said, grinning at the other. He suspected that he would see Theodore there after the library incident.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theo frowned as the time seemed to fly by before he could even realize it. ”I’ll bring you some sweets from the cooking class” he tells Jesse with a soft smile, giving his hand a soft squeeze before releasing it. Taking the earbud out of his ear, he stands up and stretches his arms into the air. His eyes shift to the intercom as the bell rings and a sigh escapes his lips. ”I’ll see you then...” he adds before grabbing his bag and leaving the library. All he could do is wait for his free period.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:52 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled, "Thanks," he said, releasing his hand when prompted. He stood up a stretched also, turning the computer off and putting his earbuds up. The intercom seemed louder than usual, and he felt a twinge of annoyance as it went off. "See ya," he smiled, leaving and heading to class. He didn't like most of his classes, and now had more incentive to hate them. The day seemed to stretch longer, but it was finally time for their final class. The clouds didn't seem to be so worried about rain today, but he knew he would rather stay inside and wait on Theodore in Karne's classroom. He felt excited and nervous at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore pushes through the day as he ignores all the stares or at lest tried. Everyone looked at him like he had an eye in the middle of his head. It made him uncomfortable to say the least but he was happy for the final class. Walking into Karne’s Office, holding out a bag of warm chocolate chip cookies. ”I brought you chocolate chip cookies. Fresh out of the oven.” he says was he sets the cookies on the table before taking a seat. It felt like he hasn’t seen Jesse in a long time, was it weird to say he missed him?

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:48 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse had spoke little to people today, most people asking about the fight. He found it annoying and only spoke to his closer friends about how Theodore was his friend now too. Jesse would be found sitting on one of the desks, his feet swinging, and a big smile on his face when Theodore walked in. ”They smell really good,” he said opening the bag and eating one of the chewy cookies. ”Were your other classes okay?” he asked, wondering if the other’s day had been alright besides the fight earlier. He had been concerned about Theodore all day, he had mostly been thinking about the other and when he would see him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles as he sits by Jesse, taking out of of the collies and takes a bite. The cookie melts in his mouth and he gives a soft moan. It was he best work he would have to say, usually his cookies turn out to be hard as rocks. ”They mainly just fave me strange looks. No one talked to me...” he says with a shrug, nothing happened out of the normal though. He turns to him with a soft smile before asking,”How was your day?”

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:48 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse also took a bite out of his cookie, smiling at the bite. It was gooey and warm, he knew they would be good with milk. ”Definitely should be a chef,” he commented, pushing himself off the desk to sit in a chair next to Theodore. He gave a shrug, ”I’m sorry no one talked to you, but I had quite a few trying to pester me. Other than that I didn’t do much else. It’ll be better when school lets out,” he said, propping his arms up on his desk, resting his head against them. ”I can even offer you another ride home,” he told Theodore, figuring he would say yes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles at the other as he leans against the desk, happy that his cookies were a hit. Though when it came to Jesse being pestered, he felt bad for him.”I don’t mind if no one talked to me. I’m sorry you got pestered.” he says with a soft voice, it would be better when school got out. He just wanted to graduate and get out of this school, move back to his hometown for college. Now he wants to graduate but it wouldn’t be bad if the year took it’s time. ”I’ll have to charge you for the ride. How about I make you dinner?” he says with a soft laugh and winks at him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:31 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse shrugged, "I don't mind that I was pestered," he countered lightly. It was something he was used to have happening, but he usually didn't ignore people, instead giving attention to it. He didn't want to put a lot of extra attention on Theodore. He tapped on his chin as if to think about the offer before nodding, "That sounds fair? What are we going to be having?" he asked, wondering what all the other could make. He knew he would probably like anything that Theodore made.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore leans on the table some and gives a slight nod, he has to agree that people usually did swarm Jesse. It’s probably one of the main reasons he never aprotched him, they always gave him disapproving looks just being near them. He laughs as the other thought of the deal, he thought it was cute. ”I was thinking spaghetti” he says as he still thinks over what would be good to eat. Usually he plans say ahead but today he had his mind on other things.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:33 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, ”Mmm, Italian. My favorite,” he told the other. It was no secret that he enjoyed Italian food over most others. Even if spaghetti wasn’t too italian, it was still pasta and sauce, which was all jesse thought the type of food needed. He sat up a little and cleared his throat, ”So you tried online dating? Why didn’t anyone work out?” he asked the other, knowing it was personal. He wasn’t entirely sure he would get an answer, but he figured it was worth asking anyway. Theodore seemed like such a great guy, it was hard to see why people tended to stay away. Jesse just didn’t get it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore thought for a moment why the dates didn’t work out for a moment. ”I guess nothing clicked. First I tried to date women but we always ended up really good friends and it didn’t bother me... I ended up dating a friend but..when it ended badly between me and him,I guess I gave up...” he says with a faint smile as he remembers the bad memories. He keeps smiling though he didn’t feel like smiling, but he didn’t want Jesse to be worried.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:14 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse felt bad for asking, seeing that the other's smile had tried to fade. Jesse touched the other's arm in an attempt to comfort him. "I'm sorry Theo," he said, half apologizing for the failed relationship and half for asking in the first place. He stood up and moved to in front of Theodore, smiling softly down at him, "I haven't had many great relationships either. I also dated a few girls for a while, and then I tried to date a few of the guys, but girls aren't really my thing and the guys weren't ready, you know? They were embarrassed or refused to allow people to know. Or they were in the relationship for something else," he said, leaning down on the desk in front of Theodore. "Maybe if our week goes well, we can go on a real date, not including the movie theater." he offered, grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:12 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore leans on the table, coming close to Jesse with a playful smile. ”You know I was hoping this weekend was a date.” he tells the young man as he looks into his eyes, he was serious though. In the back of his mind he was truly hoping it was a date, he loved spending time with Jesse. But he guesses Jesse just saw it as two friends hanging out. At the same time he was hoping it would go well, he’d like to go on a date with the other.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:47 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled softly, looking into the other’s eyes as well. ”I suppose it could be a date Theo, but it’s not a proper date,” he said, still smiling. ”I mean, we didn’t ask each other with the intent in being more than friends,” he explained himself. ”But I do like you, Theo. So Friday can be a date,” he said, watching the other’s face for a reaction. He knew he liked hanging out with Theodore, and he’d do anything to make the other happy.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items