Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore pauses for a moment as the other devices it could be a date, a soft blush forms on his face. He was happy that it would be considered a date, it would be amazing for him. ”And I do like you...” he replies with a soft expression, he liked being here with him. He felt even more excited for this weekend as he sat in his seat. He loved the closeness that they shared at this moment. ”I don’t mind if you want to wait on the date and Friday being as friends.” he says with a soft voice, not wanting them to feel pressured.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:10 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse smiled as he saw the other’s blush, wondering if he had embarrassed him any. Theodore was different than most of the people he was used to, he seemed shy but Jesse didn’t think he really was. ”Let’s just see how we feel Friday, hmm? If it isn’t a date, then that’s fine. And if it does go toward more of a date, then that’s fine too.” he told the young man. Jesse liked being here with Theodore today, that they could be close. He hoped in the future that the school would conform to them being able to be close every day. ”Besides I’m gonna spend some time to plan our next date,” he told Theodore, grinning again.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore glances as the final bell rings dismissed them and he sighs softly as he stands up. ”Already planning a second date before we even had the first? What if you don’t like me?” he ask him with a playful laugh and sticks his hands in his pockets. He can’t help but tease him a little bit as they talked. But the week passed by quickly and he spent a lot of time with Jesse. He really enjoyed all their time together but it was time to go to the movie and he got dressed. Waiting excitedly for the other to show up at his apartment.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:38 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse stood up straight, "Oh, I think I'll like you," he said, leading the other outside and to his car. Jesse had a great week with little incidents at school since he first sprawled out his classmate. Time moved by quickly when he was with Theodore, making school a little easier to deal with. On Friday, Jesse pulled up a little early, knocking on his door. He was wearing a nice red and black flannel and khaki slacks. He was excited for their night, date or not. When the other answered the door, he grinned and greeted him. He liked Theodore, and it was the weekend. He knew it would work out, since the other liked him too.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:56 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore opens the door with a smile, he wears a pair of blue jeans and a cream colored t-shirt. A black jacket is tied around his waist Incase he got cold. He gives the small rabbit a scratch behind he ear before calling into the house. ”Dad! My friend is here! I’m going out!” he says loudly but shortly after he says that there is a loud crash and a dark haired man quickly comes to the door with a big grin. He seemed quite happy that his son had a friend, quickly extending his hand to Jesse. ”You must be Jesse! I heard so much about you! It’s nice to finally meet you!!! Theodore talks about you ALL the time!!” the father said with a gleam in his eyes which seemed to embarrass Theodore as he quickly tried to push his dad into the apartment to shut the door. ”H-hey! Theo! Well! Jesse nice to meet you! Come over for dinner with us some time!” the father says as his son shuts the door, Theo pauses for a moment with a red face before turning to Jesse, embarrassed by his dad.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:13 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse grinned at the older man, shaking his hand when prompted. The other's enthusiasm delighted Jesse, making him feel even more excited. He nodded, though he didn't have a chance to say much as Theodore was pushing his dad inside. He waved at the man, "Thank you! It was so nice meeting you!" he called out, looking at Theodore with a grin. "Your dad is awesome! He's so excited," he said, poking at Theodore. The other's face made him laugh a little, he was embarrassed. "I like him," he said, thinking it would be nice to sit and eat with Theodore and his father. He lead the other to the car as he talked.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:37 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore felt embarrassed by his father but felt better as Jesse said his father was liked. ”I think he was secretly waiting for you all day...” he says with an awkward laugh as he ruffled the back of his hair. He still felt embarrassed by jessems pokes, looking down some. But he looks over at the other as he smiles some, feeling happy as they were together. ”Are you ready to go?” he ask as he turns to him, ready to head out.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:05 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled, ”He’s just excited,” he said, then nodded at the question, ”I’m ready,” he said, going and opening the door for Theodore. He then got in on his side and started the drive to the theater, ”So, have you decided what we’re gonna watch? I’m not entirely sure what’s in,” he told the other, looking over at him briefly. He wasn’t a big movie person, but it wasn’t because he didn’t like movies. Even though it wasn’t entirely a date, he didn’t mind if it ended up getting treated like it was one.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles as they walked down stairs and got into the car. As they were driving he thought for a moment what they could go see. ”There is a new action movie that looks interesting.” he replies after thinking for a moment about what they could see. There was several movies that looked like they could be an interesting watch but he wasn’t sure with what Jesse would want to see. But an action movie didn’t sound like it would be too bad to watch.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:55 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse continued driving through to the theater, ”Oh yeah? That sounds good,” Jesse approved, though he probably would have said yes to anything. He arrived at the theater and got out, heading to the front where they bought tickets. He figured it wasn’t a question of who paid, not even thinking that Theodore would offer. He didn’t mind buying the tickets, not thinking about it at all when he pulled out a card, asking for two adults. The woman on the other side gave him the tickets, thanking him and told him to enjoy the movie.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore frowns as the other paid for the tickets but he was quick to buy the popcorn and drinks. ”You didn’t have to pay, but thank you.” he says with a soft smile, handing the other the drink before going into the theater. He picks a spot in the dead center of the theater, to him it was the best spot in the house. Not to close to the screen and not too far away either. It was a good view that he always tried to get.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:08 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse also gave a small frown when the other quickly payed for concessions, though it was replaced with a quizzical look. ”Thank you too Theodore, but I wouldn’t have minded paying for that too,” he told him, carrying his own drink. Jesse approves of Theodore’s spot, right in the center. ”Good thing we got here a little early,” he commented, playing his drink in his holder. He wasn’t sure how new the movie was and if it would get full or not, but he didn’t figure it would matter either way.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:23 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore frowns at Jesse as he mentions paying for it. ”I’m not going to let you lay for everything, it would be rude.” he replies as a soft smile forms on his lips, he at least has morals when it comes to stuff like this. It wouldn’t be fair to have Jesse pay for everything. Plus he thinks it would be a change for the other who probably pays for everything when he goes out.”I actually enjoy the previews!” he admits with a soft laugh as he puts popcon in his mouth.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:10 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, accepting Theodore's words. He didn't mind paying, but it was a nice gesture on Theodore's part. "The previews, hmm? They have some funny ones," he said, situating himself in the seat beside his new friend. The previews were like most, a few humorous ones as well as some trailers for upcoming movies. He also ate some popcorn, finding he enjoyed the taste of movie theater popcorn more than what was made at home. He liked being here with his friend, and during the movie he made sure to put his arm around the other, as if to get comfortable. He liked the closeness.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:33 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore watches the movie intently as he eats the popcorn, his eyes not leaving the screen. But in a boring part he glances at Jesse out of curiosity. It made him happy to have a friend next to him, he can’t seem to hope that they before more then friends. He looks over back as the screen as the movie picks up once more.

Chi Kamisorii

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces