Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:13 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ W ]anna know what's rude? Interrupting a lady. Too bad Zuu wasn't much of one so she probably deserved Kaileer charging at her like the brute he was. Really now, she'd been taunting him all this time and the worst he did was scowl like a wounded tomcat! Seeing him charging towards her with that resolution in his eyes was almost thrilling if it didn't remind her of things she'd much rather have forgotten. So even as his feet beat upon the earth to carry him close she readied to absorb the blow, knee him right in the daddy bags and crunch away any hope of a bright future with babes-
                                            tab And then she was falling, feet in the air, eyes wide as she was thrust away with incredible force and something both massive and heavy slammed into Kaileer where she'd been moments before.
                                            tab Bracing for impact she instead landed in a warm cushion of flesh and sex, coming to a rest as Kaileer took the horns of a horse (?!) in hand and threw it to the side with its own weight, much in the way of a pro grappler or someone who had on more than one occasions had had to throw down something monstrous in size. To say it had an effect on her would be an understatement, but that emotion only made her disdain and anger for him all the more paramount. Strength was trivial if not displayed, if not used for the good of all.
                                            tab He did save her, though.
                                            tab ...<******** him.
                                            tab Not literally in this case, but figuratively, since he infuriated her all the more. Looking up as she heard her gluttonous siren's voice her hand snaked out and took the girl's snaked by their base and pulled her down into a rough, primal display of affection. Sharp teeth met sharp teeth in a display that might have shocked the vampire, given no fangs had been displayed in all the times she'd grinned, but how did one explain the intricacies of rage and passion overwhelming the impulse and control it took to maintain a human form? Instead, she pulled back with a grin and decided to bury herself in the moment, to stop for one goddamned second being the b***h she'd been recently and instead be the heroine she so longed to be. That's what freedom meant, right? The right to choose a path at every second, at every moment as the whimsy claimed you?
                                            tab Hard to say, really.
                                            tab Just like how whimsy made her appreciate the 'kind gestures' Nina displayed in checking her various anatomy to make sure there was no lasting harm.
                                            tab Being placed down before jogging towards that thrice be damned idiot of a cretin wasn't exactly the highlight of her day, though she did let out a whoop as the horse charged around and came thundering towards Kaileer with fury and determination in its eyes to take the boy down. The determination in its eyes, the flesh taut against the muscles beneath it as it charged with a single-minded determination to bring Kaileer to his knees stirred the rebellious beast within her, so much so that a look at her right then would have shown her red eyes gain a golden hue at the edges of her iris, a clear indication of her being less than human.
                                            tab This was interrupted, however, by that same b*****d somehow teleporting past Nina, through all the air and space that separated them, to press something into her hand she immediately smacked out of the way without ever really grasping it even as he was stepping back to explain. Of all the things he could have said that might have gotten him away without feeling the lash of her tongue those were definitely nowhere close. Even as he stood and looked towards the dots on the horizon that were the other horses she barked out a dry laugh at him. "Help 'im," she began, her tone incredulous. "A wee c**t like yeh wouldna do shite but make it worse!" She didn't add that if he interrupted the fight she would feed him his own entrails, though. Why warn him of what would be the best fun she had in years?
                                            tab Instead he summoned lightning from the sky with enough force to crack his body to...pen in the horses? And he took an ungodly amount of time to do it, too! Was he that hard up at using spells in this day and age? Part of her wanted to scream and sink her claws into his manhood and reduce him to a squalling woman, but that would be an insult to her gender she wouldn't want to be responsible for. Instead, she threw herself to her feet with an impressive display of agility and cast about for Nina whilst looking towards the "pen" that had been made. So far there were no noises but they were pricks in the distance, so who could really say just what was happening?
                                            tab Stealing a glance at the pile of gold coins on the ground she dismissed it for a moment before looking back at Kaileer, waiting for the horse and boy to come to blows once more.

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:01 am
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S G U A R D I A N
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Koritsuku Valley

A couple of congratulations from the others and a warning from Soraru to be careful were the response to the incredible feat I wasn't even sure I'd be able to pull off. It had left me hurting but the exhilaration of my instinctive response sent my adrenaline racing to the point everything, my own aches and the voices from the others sort of faded into the background. I was still aware of them, but focused on the target in front of me. At least l, until I heard the crack of lightning that was all too familiar to me followed by arguing just as the massive beast rounded and started another charge. The hell was happening? I stole a quick glance, but it wasn't enough to see much before I had to brace myself again for impact.

In a repeat of the previous maneuver, I deflected the horse's weight to the side, with more strength than before, if anything. However, this time I didn't lever its head downward enough and it kept its footing, meaning when it recovered from sliding it was poised to attack again. So on round three I just stepped aside so that it simply charged past.

While it recovered, I took my opportunity to steal another look at what the others were doing. The kid from before, Kira, had his hands poised and a series of near blinding arcs of lightning surrounded the small herd in the valley below. Soraru had his hand clamped firmly over his face in exasperation and Zuu was insulting him. "The hell are you doing?" I called, watching my opponent from the corner of my eye. "We need them alive and unharmed!" I couldn't keep my attention away though, as the beast was starting to move again, this time with a vengeance as it realized, I assumed, that the rest of its herd was in danger.

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 74 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Christmas 2k19: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to magical strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank decrease to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [14/20]
• State of Power: [.5] rank increase to physical speed and strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +1.0 x Speed: +0.5
• Magical| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• State of Power [Active]
• Redirection? - A-rank - Strength: S+ - Speed: N/A
tab - Enhanced by Overpower and State of Power

Current Objectives:
• Capture horses.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 370 / 400 .STAMINA : 440 / 600 [-75] .TRANCE : 13 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 10450 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:10 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: D-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

The last sane brain cell in Nina's brain had short circuited. She had barely even registered the fuax make out session that had just occurred, Zuu had forced the squids mask partially off to gain accesses. The usually masked squid girl was now released to the world in her full glory. Shark like teeth just coated in blood. The blood, however, was no longer just thanks to decapitating that bear. No no no during the previous exchange with Zuu she had cut her tongue against the redhead's shockingly sharp teeth. To summarize she was playing up the whole shark aspect of her camouflage rather intimately. Once Nina's brain cell had successfully rebooted she was once again conscious to a world outside of the big bad wolf's mouth. The person she was about to drill into with questions had somehow ended up behind her. Her tentacle like hair aggressively whipping at the air in some sort of defensive display. She whipped her body around on a dime, flicking some of the blood dripping off of her into the snow in a neat little arc. It was then she also noticed what the invader was doing. 'STOP. Stop stop stOP. DANger. Animals dumb. Human dumber. Danger horsies ouch ouch. Pain. Stop hurting me. Daddy I'm Sor- Horses. Get.' Her chaotic mind was screaming, doing its best to try to escape her thoughts. She had half a mind to just being doing to the armored boy what she had just done to the corrupted bear... head crushing and all. before she could commit to killing this person as a knee jerk reaction she noticed that everyone was just sort of standing where she left them.

The leader boy practicing an ancient mating ritual dancing around the angry horned... horse. Zuu and the swordsman looked like they were making bets on the leader boy's WWE Hell in the Cell match. "FINE! Plan D it is!" She announced, shoving her way violently past the electric cage caster. Hoping it would at least cause his shoulder to be sore in the morning for throwing such a giant wrench in what was a simple plan. As she ran towards the electric fence she quickly adjusted her mask back into place before summoning forth mana into her chest. Forming a long series of hand seals eight long watery tentacles formed out of the snow in front of her, forming a wall. [1] With the grace of a gazelle she leaped through the wall making an impromptu show to get rid of at least some of the blood coating her. For anyone watching they would be able to catch a queer sight. The moment her body touch the water she went completely transparent, only her clothes holding her form showed she was there for the second she was submerged. She hit the ground hard but rolled into it before moving back into a run. 's**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t.' She cursed internally, she did NOT want to be doing this, but if everyone else was going to go against the plan she might as well too. The mana she had summoned into her bosom to cast the water spell had not faded instead it continued to fester like a disease. She was quickly nearing the electric fence that she, assumed, would kill a horse should it touch it. Rather than touch the she forced her strength into her legs, leaping over it with legs and arms stretched forward. [2] She landed more gracefully this time, just at the edge of the horses territory. They seemed spooked being that they just watched a red object close the distance into their enclosed area. She lowered her body to reduce her threat level, closing her eyes for a moment as her mana started to overboil. It began seeping into her skin activating her sweat and mixing into it. [3] If no one had followed her into the cage she would have no witnesses to this spell she was attempting to keep to herself. The odor that would begin to fill the cage was sickly sweet. Yet addicting. It was like a drug was being produced from Nina's skin and wafting around the horses like an invisible mist. Slowly she opened her eyes, all hint of bloodlust vanishing from her body. Not even her eyes showed it, having returned to that of a normal humans. "Now look here horsies. That mean old fence isn't here to hurt you. Ignore it and come here." She whispered, her voice seductive to those who inhaled the smell. Especially so to an animal with low intelligence. To them she might smell like their favorite treat, or their own mothers comforting musk. "Come come." She called out, voice like honey as she slowly rose to a standing position. Her hands were extended in a welcoming manner. Like a mother waiting for an embrace from their child. She was really hoping this overwhelming display of illusory magics would win over a simple pack of beasts.

[1][Water Spell - Hachi Shokushu :: Eight Tentacles][-10 mana]
[2][extraordinary movement action][-10 Stamina]
[3][ True Ancestor Spell - Yūwaku :: Temptation][-10 mana]

Mana Pool:: [070 //300]
Stamina Pool:: [280 //350]
Blood Pool:: [200 //200]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme LEFT BOY - Dangerous

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:42 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Kira looked back behind him as he was hounded by insults and disagreements of his actions, it was the normal for him back from before his nap in the crystals. Kira shouted loudly above the lightning crackle, and them as well, "You want to argue over what im doing FINE I can just LET this low voltage cage that at worst stings like a horrible bee sting down and let those horses ESCAPE. Then by all means TELL ME AGAIN TO LET IT DOWN!" Kira was just tired of people questioning his motives and how he did them. He couldnt say he didn't understand there 'shock' but they could at least ask him why he did it instead of berating him for doing it in the first place. Didn't they understand ehe was helping? Couldnt they understand this is how he goes about doing things? Couldn't they understand he was HURTING for them to get there mission done before his own mission he had in his own mind?

Kira sighed in pain and shook his head, his arm cracking under the pressure of the mana being used to keep the cage up for another few minutes while the jack offs berated him and then formed there plan of action. Kira saw the octopus girl leap over his cage and called to the horses to come to her in a seductive way, more gentle than Kira's penning method. The other man in the mix was heading over to the cage it seemed as well, at least to Kira's understanding. Zuu in the mean while, was helping out Kaileer with the horned stallion protecting him in some form and fashion.

Kira smiled under his oni mask as they had finally worked around this penning plan. The low voltage would shock the horses enough to keep them in for the octopus girl to entrance them to her. then Kaileer, with Zuu's help, woud take and break the stallion. Kira couldn't feel like being part of this team if but a moment. He might be scolded for his methods later on but Kira would know that he did his job.

Another crack, this time in his shoulder blade, came out and Kira said, "Just a few more minutes people!! get them rounded up quickly please." Looking over to the teen who yelled about his tactics earlier, "You, Blue-Eyes, theres about 20 meters of rope of my pack, throw that to octopus or go in yourself and start tying the horses in a reign like fashion. Trust me when I say the cage will let you through! Its just meant to keep things IN! Do so QUICKLY I dont have enough strength to keep this lasting for much longer!" CRACK Blood started to leak out of his armor along the forearm Kira started to grit his teeth through the pain, though he was sure he needed to go back to the hospital.

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:00 pm
User Image
.xMana: 350/350 xxxx Stamina: 200/200. xxxx Evo's: Iceborne/Bloodborne xxxx Class: Tracker (Sound) xxxxProfile
Musunde Hiraite 皆殺し

"You idiot nobody asked you to do this in the first place and ******** yourself up in the process!" Musunde snapped back, fed up with the situation. It could have been simple, but events spiraled out of control and they lost any chance of making a proper plan. The issue wasn't that the horses could be injured or not, it was the fact that the armored boy's actions effectively put a timer on what could have been a simple, calm process. It wasn't like the horses in the valley were the last in all of the Iron Country, and if they proceeded in deeper they could probably find even more. By injuring himself he also made himself next to useless if any more fades or undead bears came to attack. Sucking his teeth, the young swordsman walked over to the aforementioned pack to grab the rope. Instead of going into the valley or tossing it to the white-haired girl, he walked over to Zuu and handed her the rope, effectively pressing it to her shoulder in a sign that either she'd take it or it'd drop on the floor.

While he didn't appreciate the red-heads sporadic actions since the armored boy arrived on the scene, she'd proven herself pretty damn capable when it came to fighting off the bears. Was she crazy? Maybe. Probably, actually. Was she useless? No, far from it. "I'll help Kaileer. Please, help round up the horses. You're more familiar with the process than I am." When she took the rope he'd turn towards the owner of the lightning cage once more. "Drop it. You're just hurting yourself for nothing at this point." It wasn't like him to just go around giving orders, but he wanted to see the whole horse situation wrapped up and done with. Maybe it had something to do with his time as the Raikage in the past but he felt like he was experienced to some extent in the act.

No matter which actions they took from that point on, nobody could say that he didn't do his part. Musunde put his attention towards the horse that was about to come into contact with his old friend once again. Rather than sit around and watch once again, he entered exhaled slowly while getting into the iaijutsu stance. "Just do what you did again. I'll pull it off its balance if I feel like you need it. You have this, Kaileer." He was completely focused on the breathing of the horse. The beating of its heart. He'd know when it kicked into gear and would use form manipulation accordingly if he needed to.
Techs used:

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Lanfaer
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ C ]atching up mentally with all of the yelling, the screaming, the rage, the stress, was beginning to wear on Zuu mentally and spiritually. Fury was a natural state of being for her, a part of the family since the days when such often led her to thought of suicide or murder. When death or failure loomed its ugly head she would flounder until her rage brought her back from the brink in a perpetual drive to never fail, never waist time, and forever be better than any other dared to imagine you to be. And yet after all this time those same flames that burned within her breast called to her less now such that even cursing tasted like aged fruit. So when the rope was passed to her by Soraru he would meet a gaze filled not with rage or unseemly intent to commit violence but some level of tired aggression. There was no doubt she would fulfill his request within her mind but dealing with all of this over and over again, when just moments ago she'd been fighting, just pushed her over the edge from passion to a goddamned desire to sleep.
                                            tab Rope in hand she followed after the shark girl, her pace beginning slow but quickly working its way into an easy lope that would appear natural to her despite the reality most humans didn't move that way. Cold air circulated in her lungs with every breath, the wind raking at her flesh as she pounded after her quarry who, even now, was taming the horses with supernatural ease. Despite the run her thoughts moved easily, no longer burdened by a white hot blanket that smothered all it touched. The boy's words came to her, and she knew without a doubt she would speak to him again and ask him what exactly he meant. Pissed she was, in fact her emotions towards him bordered on the homicidal, but the warrior spirit within her glorified in the art of being a hero. She wouldn't be herself if she ignored the meal it must have been to swallow his pride to seek her help, and she would only do herself a disservice, let alone him, in not giving him a chance.
                                            tab Too there was the girl. A kiss was all that had happened, sure. Brief, passionate, and painful. A subconscious lick tasted the spot where a wound had been moments before as she remembered the teeth and look in that woman's eyes. It sent heat through her limbs at the sheer desire and hunger she felt, but it also solidified that the girl wasn't human. Not like she judged, being an Teaghlach herself, but it did stir her curiosity as to her identity. Nina had been many things at random, a hunter, a lover, and a cordial flirt. But seeing the way she talked to those horses, the way they pressed closer together around her, leaning into her waiting arms and straining for a single touch from her pale hands told Zuu that were she anything but Septborn she likely would have died yo the beautiful woman by now. Even as she approached the shocking links of the cage that b*****d had put up Zuu had to take in that sweet...delectable...haunting smile...
                                            tab Warmth poured through her extremities and into the very depths of her nethers with a passion that kissed her cheeks red. Scarlet eyes ambered at the edges as her teeth elongated to finer points, the desire waking within her to teach this hunter what it meant to become the hunted. Whatever that scent was it moved parts of her that weren't meant to be touched, and-
                                            tab A single pop in her shoulder blade, and Zuu was back to herself in the blink of an eye.
                                            tab Fear replaced passion, replaced desire as she realized what was about to happen. With an effort that brought moisture to her eyes and a quake to her limbs Zurusu Kuriko turned aside and began to round up the horses, tying the rope to their legs in order to stop them from moving. She carefully avoided inhaling through her nostrils and from making eye contact from the lethal beaut midst the equine sea as she worked, but it was difficult. Painfully so. As she rounded the herd she dare not speak, dare not blink, only move one foot in front of the other as she heaved for breath as one dying on the highest of mountains. It was such that the instant she tied the last horse, forming a relative noose around the herd so they couldn't run, Zuu collapsed to her knees and quivered with a groan, her expression pained and panicked as she fought against whatever bedevilment worked its way through her system.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:53 pm
User Image

I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
B - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

As the horse charged me again, I almost didn't realize Soraru had turned his attention to it as well. So much for going after the rest of the herd. But given that I'd half checked out while making sure I didn't get hit by the rampaging beast. I was aware of more shouting but that was about it. Still, while the majority of me was annoyed, a small part was grateful for the extra hand against it.

Just like before, I braced myself, hands poised to grab a hold of the horse's horns the moment it came in range. I let out a sharp breath as it moved close enough, expecting an impact, but my grin slipped from my face as it instead slammed its front hooves into the snow, stopping the forward momentum of the front half of its body. Instead, the back end of the animal swung around to hit me, catching me completely off guard. Given my stance I didn't have a chance to move.

So instead I took the blow so I could strike back. I made myself an immovable object, something that should have been impossible under normal sacrifices. But one of the things that made us the warriors we were was the seemingly supernatural abilities we were capable of performing, and that came for me in the form of an Oath. Swearing that I would not be moved activated an Oath I had learned. Energy coursed across my skin, creating an almost protective layer as my physical strength was sapped away in exchange, just as the horse's a** slammed into me. And I didn't move an inch.

Likely to the beast's surprise, it literally bounced off of my outstretched hands, sending the creature reeling. The energy coating my skin rippled with the impact but did not give way. However, due to the nature of what I had done, and the sudden exhaustion it brought with it, I wasn't able to follow up with anything, leaving the horse open for Soraru to do something while I recovered.

Counter | 75 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to magical strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank decrease to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [15/20]
• State of Power: [.5] rank increase to physical speed and strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: -2.0 x Speed: +0.5
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Mana [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• State of Power [Active]
• Shield Oath - S-rank - Decreases incoming physical damage by [3] ranks, in exchange for a [3] rank reduction to physical damage. Lasts until dismissed.
    • Modifier: Power Attack - Passive - Always win in a clash of physical strength of equal rank or [2] ranks lower. Opponent takes no damage but is knocked back.

Current Objectives:
• Capture horses.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 370 / 400 .STAMINA : 285 / 600 [-155] .TRANCE : 12 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 14675 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: D-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Nina slowly removed her gloves, letting the cold bite away at her exposed flesh as the horses attention focused onto the squidling. She watched idly as her spell was successful to the wild beasts. One by one the horses approached her, nuzzling at her hands with their noses. In part to get more of her sickly sweet smell and for the feeling of contact. So entranced with the girls spell they hand't even noticed the second entrance into the electric fence. The violent sound of something popping out of place had drawn her own attention to whoever was joining her in the cage. She watched carefully past various horse heads as the flaming red head began the process of claiming the prized horses. The redhead seemingly struggling to do basic motions like tying knots around the horse's legs. She collapsed almost the instant her job was down. Kneeling in the snow like she had just been stabbed deep into the gut. 'Ohhooho! That oneS NOSE! Yes yes yES. STRong it was. Such a silly girl. You already toOK A whiff.' Her fractured mind began to taunt as she recalled how easily Zuu had been matching her ability to pick up scents earlier. She showed herself an equal to that of an Ancestor when it came to tracking via a lone scent. So it would only make sense that being in such a close proximity to Nina would be driving her mind insane trying to avoid falling for the spell.

Gently tapping a horse on the nose she gave them a simple command. "Stay until leader boy comes for you." She ordered them. Her voice was like shackles being placed around their throats. For at least the next few minutes they would likely stay as stiff as a board. With her mission complete she turned her attention to the unfortunate victim, well unfortunate for Zuu that is... in Nina's eyes this was an absolute victory. With this mistake she would successfully plant seeds within the towering girls mind. She had oh so many questions but those could be saved for later. For when Nina was completely sure the woman was wrapped around her finger. "Oh dear~," She started as she began approaching the kneeling girl, "I was hoping you guys would have left this to me!~ I could have sworn I told you I have a way with animals." She stood in front of the woman eyeing her like she was a fresh blood bag. Her fangs stung with pain ash she crouched down to eye level. She had an overwhelming urge to sink her teeth into the redhead's throat right here and now. Alas there was way too many witnesses.

An oddly cold set of fingers would press against Zuu's chin, lifting it so her eyes would meet Nina's own. The girls eyes were as red as a drop of blood now. A queer sight but it only cemented suspicions she had since their first encounter. The scent of a wild animal had always lingered from the girls skin, and the game smell she had to her blood? Being as old as Nina was and having heard as many tales of fiction as she had... she had a rough guess as to what Zuu might be hiding. A fact that was causing the Ancestor's heart to race with excitement. "Now now my dear Zuu!~ You shouldn't be taking a break here. One of these horsies may trample you." She whispered to the woman. Her voice would be painful to ignore the woman's body would demand Zuu to focus on it so it might get its fix. The Ancestor's thumb would gently brush at her lip, teasingly slowly. As the eyes remained locked to each other the lilac of Nina's would begin to swell in a predatorial nature once more filling the entirety of her eyes much like a shark. Her own pupils the size of a pinprick every single pit of the minuscule pin was focused on Zuu. As if Zuu was the only being the the world that held importance to this serial love druggy. "Zuu..." She began, her voice as mighty as a thunderstorm yet as quiet as a thought, "You did such a good job with those knots. I'm so proud of you!~ You've done well to resist with that sniffer of yours. However I do think its high time you let down that guard. You'll find I'm much cuter when not behind a wall." Her thumb once more graced the woman's lip, this time more roughly. Nina much like her victim was barely holding back. If not for the centuries she had lived with the Ancestral hunger she might already have began devouring the girl. "I might just eat you up if you stay down here... Rise and stand proud!~" She commanded. Who knows what torment Zuu was being put under as she bore the full brunt of Nina's spell Yūwaku. All that was known was it was bound to be entertaining to at least one involved party.

[ooc: fixed my pools, wrongly pulled from mana last post instead of blood]

Mana Pool:: [080 //300]
Blood Pool:: [190 //200]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:08 am
User Image

As the one who continued to yell at him berated his choices further before giving up and going for the rope to hand to Zuu Kira looked to her and before she went he tried to say in passing, "I know you can do it..." whether she heard him or not was anyone's guess. As the two girls wrangled the horses together, the octopus with her entrancement and Zuu who was using the rope to tie them up. Kira could barely tell but Zuu seemed to be.. off like she herself got into the Tran- wait *sniff* Kira couldn't help but notice it. the smell of something that shouldn't be in the middle of a nowhere field. The smell of hot iron and metal. the Flames fueled by air and charcoal, the sweat from bodies working the hammer on the anvil. So many things from the place she worked at that he desired to be... was on a valley field. The smells made his mouth water to the point of drooling to the corner of the mouth.

Shaking his head to get his headspace back into the game, Kira looked over at Zuu and Octopus girl and noticed the more then friendly interaction. He didn't really care if that was there relationship what he did care about is that they got there job done. When he saw the horses staying put and tied properly Kira smiled under the mask he wore and released the lightning cage. When the lightning wore off Kira had one more crack on his left arm. this time it was a total break on his upper arm. Kira merely smiled as he looked onto the field and saw the fruits of labor. Who cares if he had to break his body to get this to work? Who cares if he got scolded and yelled at... This was his way of helping, always had been, always would be.

Picking himself up by legs alone to a upright walking position to go over to the smacked away coin purse that Zuu didn't accept initially. using his least damaged right arm, though still in pain, Kira picked up the purse and put it in his pack before heading over to Zuu and Octopus girl. slowly passing buy the horses so as not to ruin whatever spell was put on them Kira looked at the.. couple? As he was about to speak his senses was overwhelmed by the scent of pheromones, the scents that he desired coming back from before, in such a stronger dose left him intoxicated for a moment. His thoughts ran to her before he could hear the distinct sound of horse noises from behind him and pain from his body signalling his return to reality. Kira realized this was the strength of the spell the octopus girl had and was a little frightened by it. However, he stayed calmed and coughed to announced his presence and said,

"Im sorry to ... ruin your moment. But we need to make sure the horses stay. and ... I dont want to keep saying octopus girl in my head so could you give me your name please? Would you go over to uh.. whats his name... Kaileer? yes go over to him and help him subdue the horned devil? Im sure they could rough it up to submission but.. your way seems to be more how to put it... safer for the horse. that way it doesn't break bones... maybe im over stepping here but I think thats something we could do to help override me ... making the beast go mad if it is my fault.." Kira didn't like what he was saying anymore than probably what others where listening him saying. Whether they took his suggestion was up to them, HE himself couldn't fight that much. His right arm was still usable but that was probably it.

His thoughts turned to how he wanted to just simply grab Zuu and leave for his own personal mission but.. well he guessed this was also for the village so he couldn't help but be happy that he broke himself to help them even if they initially didn't like how he went about it he hopefully thought they would thank him for getting them the horses... hopefully.

Turning his attention back to Zuu he grabbed the pouch of ryo's and softly handed it to her he hid his face behind his mask and helmet as he stated once more, "Once im healed and this mission of yours is over... Please, for the sake for someone I have started to care about I request your help... that pouch has 700 ryo in it. you'll get another 700 when the job i request is finished..." With that Kira finally started to walk over to the rock formation he initially sat on and sat on it again. this time to keep watch sense he felt that was the only use he had left at that point. pouring chakra into his nose, ears, and eyes so he could perceive everything just a little farther. He didn't want anything else getting a sneak attack on the group HE interrupted.

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:17 am
User Image
.xMana: 330/360 xxxx Stamina: 220/240. xxxx Evo's: Iceborne/Bloodborne xxxx Class: Tracker (Sound) xxxxProfile
Musunde Hiraite 皆殺し

Musunde got to work the moment he saw that horse use its momentum to fling its a** towards Kaileer. Chakra surged from his tenketsu and into his weapon, the steel humming with power. While it was impressive to see Kaileer defend against the assault in a stalwart manner, it didn't bring pause to his incoming technique.

Releasing that built up chakra, he swung the weapon out from his iaido stance, the speed of his strike increasing exponentially to the point that his weapon would make contact with the horse before it even halfway recovered from its stunned state assuming that the attack hit. The steel wouldn't cut. No, it would instead wrap around the horse's legs like a large whip before it was pulled taught by the hilt in Musunde's hand and then yanked. With the size of the wrapping around its legs and the starting position when Musunde made the attack, the young swordsman figured that it would pull the legs out from beneath the horse and have it fall on its side with no real damage done.

That's when he heard it, though.

The sound of those fades galloping through Tsukihara was still familiar to him. He'd tried to hunt them down on multiple occasions, after all. Some attempts were successful, but the majority of them ended up with him being out-maneuvered by some stragglers that got away from the pack he killed. There was something about the sound their inky bodies made that became extremely recognizable to him. Knowing that their time limit had just become much shorter, Musunde crouched down suddenly and put his palm to the snow-covered ground. His weapon returned to its regular size, and he wasted no time in sheathing it with his other hand. Assuming his attack was successful, two constructs in the shape of small waves would burst from the snow in a position that trapped the horse on both its sides and the space above it unless it managed to break out. If his attack DID fail in its intended use, that ice would've been used to try and shove the horse onto the ground instead.

"Something's coming, Kaileer. Fades. It's still a few minutes away so I think we still have time to get this whole situation wrapped up in our favor, but there's more of them than there are of us. At least. What's your call?" He'd keep the ice coming if the horse decided to force its way back up. So long as his hand was touching the ground he'd be able to commune his chakra with the snow to continue drawing from the water there.
Techs used:
Form Manipulation (Binding Whip): C-rank. -10 Mana/Stamina
Iaido: C-rank. +1 Strength from Opportunity. +2 Speed from Iaijutsu. -10 Stamina
Ice Manipulation (C-rank): -20 Mana

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Lanfaer
Quote:

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:51 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ L ]ove would be a word for what Zuu felt. Lust, a more powerful and accurate one. Blood rushing through her veins pulsed with the need to <********> in a way she despised and hated. The scent clouded her mind, sharpened her teeth and moistened her flesh as she fought against its baleful embrace. There led death, there led an end to her freedom! She could feel it in her blood and bones in a way that was almost primal! As sure as she was that the moon neared its newest phase, as certain as she was that the hatred for her family ran deep she knew that failing would mean a gentle death in a warm embrace. Yet at the shark's touch all of her senses were very much aware of the thumb as it played across her lips, that spark of contact as natural hormones rushed to explain the sensation as pleasure instead of pain. Pain pure, pain raw.
                                            tab Yet to Zuu Pain was a pleasure, more natural than any other.
                                            tab As the shark girl's hair graced her face, the snakes licking at her sweat and tears as she fought with a passion built of desperation, Zuu followed the command given to her and placed first one foot, then another, under herself. Muscles and bones groaned in retort, screaming for a release the Ancestor could never comprehend. There was no rational thought within her cells as she creakily shifted, her body twitching as she fought with everything she was to resist the control. Perhaps she knew, understood the fear racing through her as Zuu instinctively recognized herself as controlled. An emotion more deep and dear to herself than any other, Fear kept her breathing. Fear resisted when all else desired to throw aside her mind and take this insolent snake for her own! Fear was the sole reason her mind came back from the brink enough to recognize the searing agony within her form for what it was, a definitionless howl for her natural form.
                                            tab As she fought her eyes became more amber as she stared down the snake before her, her mouth drawing out into a snarl that was far from human, even as Kira approached. "Stop..." she began, her tone not of begging, but of wonton desire. Fear was overwhelming, sure, but her loins burned with a passion that almost matched it. "I...Can't...Hold..." Barely able to articulate the panic growing within her all eyes were upon Nina. Kira spoke, he breathed, he shifted and swayed and it mattered not. There was no space for feelings when it came to him. Even the righteous fury and disgust she felt at his presence normally was less than a candle to a wildfire. He simply didn't matter.
                                            tab If Nina didn't stop, however, he would. Not as an enemy, or an ally.
                                            tab But as food.
                                            tab Would Nina listen to reason? Would she care, if Zuu lost control? Perhaps not. But she deeply believed that the Ancestor had no idea what she would unleash if she failed to allow Zuu her freedom.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image

"Shut up." Was all she offered to Kira as he barraged her and her prey with questions and statements. She wanted nothing to do with him. She was testing someone right now. If he had attempted to interrupt her again she would have likely attacked the innocent boy. Nina felt a sick satisfaction watching the redhead painfully resist all the urges within her bosom. To Nina this is what love was like. Pain... It hurt... It was obsessive. Zuu was able to experience all those conflicting emotions bubbling inside of her because Nina was willing it. She was forcing this complex poison into Zuu because that is how she conveyed love. Honestly Zuu was getting off easy. Had she resisted Nina and started conversing with the annoying fly that was now buzzing around them she might have just given in and sliced open her throat in the heat of the moment. By holding all her attention on the vile squid she was proving something to her. Nina gently patted the wolf girl on her cheek approvingly. "Fantastic my Zuu. You show such resilience." She said happily like a giddy child. In that moment her intoxicating smell would fade into nothing. The world around her was back to normal as the Ancestral spell ended. She stepped back and clapped her hands together. "I shall do as you want Zuu~ I'm oh so sorry for that. I have no way of turning that off before my mana burns itself out. I apologize wholeheartedly my intent was only to help." She said lying without a hint of dishonesty. Her eyes tentacle like hair wiggled happily. Her spell was not mana based nor was it impossible for her to not ask questions or requests.

She was a vile woman with that there was no doubt. A villain in Zuu's story. Yet she was in the story nonetheless, she was here to stay for better or for worse. Until she was bored of Zuu. Then she would vanish like the wind. "Young man. I would suggest giving little Zuu some space too," She said pointedly too the boy Kira, her eyes throwing daggers are him for being here, "Take a deep breath Zuu. The smell should be gone now. Have some fresh hair flood your system of the spell." Her face was plagued with worry as she began to lightly instruct the transforming woman. Her theory was all but proven but she wasn't about to force this until they were alone. Her clan had many Tales about their interactions with what Zuu may very well be. They were practically enemies the two races. Yet her was Nina: head over heels with the beast girl. She never really cared for her other Ancestors so it would make sense their warnings had no effect on the unstable monster. "Thats it... In and out," She instructed, lifting and lowering her hands as a way of visual reinforcement, "We can save this is for when we aren't being bothered by a public eye. Rein in... you can do this dear." This was her way letting Zuu know she knew what was going on. Yet she didn't really care about what Zuu was holding back. Without saying anything specific this carried a lot. What the redhead was had little effect on the feelings being harbored within the squid girl.

Mana Pool:: [080 //300]
Blood Pool:: [190 //200]

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 am
User Image

Stunned from the blow and the drain of it, I gave myself a moment to recover while Soraru took advantage of the opening. He hooked the horse's legs out from under it and pinned it on its side with ice--since when had he been able to use ice? Regardless, the beast couldn't break free despite its thrashing, giving us space to breathe. With a sigh, I let both the Shield Oath and State of Power slip away. Regret came almost immediately from my muscles screaming at me, but I kept it to myself, acknowledging Soraru's words with a not. "We need to get the horses back to town. I'd assume if you can hear them and I can't they're still some ways away." I tried not to be bitter about my lack of ability to perceive the things everyone else present seemed to be able to, but wasn't entirely sure I was successful.

I moved on quickly so as not to dwell on it. "After the fight with the bears and now this, I don't think we have the strength to fight them even if we wanted to. So let's get out of here." Approaching the horse, who watched me angrily from under a mop of black mane, I pulled a treat I'd been saving for this occasion from my pocket. An apple or sugar cube would have been preferable. But seeing as we had almost none of either resource, some carrots would have to do.

I squatted down near its head, avoiding getting close enough it could bite or headbutt me, and held the carrot just out of its reach. The horse promptly snapped at it. "Alright, you a**, I know you have at least some sort of intelligence." I was fairly certain it couldn't necessarily understand me, but the way it had approached us and the way it moved suggested it was no normal horse. If the curling ram horns didn't give that away. The energy that had flooded the world in our absence had done a number of strange thing to the life that persisted, including giving many creatures strange abilities and intelligence. "If you'll cooperate, you can have this." I wiggled the carrot again, but the horse didn't move for it again.

Smirking slightly, I tossed the vegetable within its reach and pushed myself back up, turning to face Soraru again. "You can let him go now. I don't think he'll fight anymore for the time being." Behind me, I heard crunching as the beast got a hold of the carrot. I glanced down the slope into the valley to check on the others. From the distance, it was hard to make out specifics, but the rest of the herd were standing close together, unmoving for the moment. Whatever the other two had done had calmed them. "Once the others catch up, we'll get out of here. All the noise from earlier must have drawn the fades' attention."

Counter | 76 / 200

Active Effects:
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [16/20]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.0
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Get the horses back to town.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 385 / 400 [+15] .STAMINA : 300 / 600 [+15] .TRANCE : 11 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 14675 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 am
User Image

Kira looked on and could faintly feel the presence of something off in the distance. he couldnt discern what it was but he figured it was something that was not going to go down well if they stayed. Kira hopped down from the rocks and headed straight to the horses, While he looked them over he made sure to stay away from Zuu and the Octopus, who once more refused to tell her name to him, and made sure not to talked for further ruining there moment of intimancy. though he did take note of the previously noted hostility of the Octopus. how her demeoner turned from sweet to hideous to sweet again. Kira would keep note of it mentally before taking the tied up horses up the hill.

As he moved up the hill he braced himself to a verbal lashing from.. kaileer? Kaidler? whatever it started with a K. Either way he was not going to be pleased with how he butted in. When he saw the horned horse subdued for the moment Kira went over to the pair of guys with the herd that had been captured and tied, though it was a bit difficult to lead a herd of horses up a hill, he would then say, "Saying sorry would be mostly a lie to you, so i wont disgrace the conversation by saying so... though having said that I perhaps could've helped better and for that I do regret.. some of my actions. I dont expect anything out of this I just wanted to enlist the red heads aid with a mission I'm undertaking for Karin..."Kira was glad once more that his mask hid his face to cover the red blush on his skin, though it probably was in his voice, he was never good at hiding those emotions. He didn't want to admit he was getting admit he was getting attach to people or a village considering what happened in his apparent far gone past.

Reigning himself back to the situation at hand and then trying to reign in the horse herd to be settled by the two guys Kira said, "So um... I think I shall follow the lead at this point, im not much good other than using my right arm, it can swing my sword still. Left arm is shot. I dont want... I dont want to hurt your mission as much as I have thus far..

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image

Before Soraru could respond, movement down the hill pulled my attention. The man from the academy, who'd created the lightning a moment ago and practically destroyed his arm in the process approached us pulling the line of horses along with him. I wasn't particularly pleased with the scene he'd caused twice now, first by taking a cheap shot at Zuu after I told them to stop and then this whole fiasco that could have seriously injured the horses. Thankfully that hadn't been the case but it didn't leave me any less aggravated. Regardless of how I felt though, I kept my expression carefully neutral as he stopped in front of us.

Right off the bat his words irked me. Not because he claimed apologizing would be a lie, but because if he wasn't sorry there wasn't a point in mentioning it. I grimaced slightly as my gaze drifted to the bloody mess of his arm, listening to him as he admitted he could have done better and that the only reason he was there was to ask for Zuu's help in a task for... Karin. Wasn't she the blacksmith? I couldn't entirely recall. He went on to point out the obvious damage he'd sustained and...

I sighed and held up a hand to stop him. With the exhalation I settled into the State of Healing, which, in turn, relieved my own pain and anything the other two were feeling. "Look, I really don't care. It could have gone a lot differently, in good and bad ways, but in the end the only one that was harmed was you." Stepping closer to Kira, I glanced toward Soraru. "Do you know where the town is? There's a stable that was built just outside the southern gates, if you don't mind taking the horses there. I'll catch up in a bit." Without waiting for an answer, I turned my attention back to the injured warrior, raising a hand to his left arm. "I can heal you a bit, but you'll need to see someone more skilled back in town for anything beyond it." Assuming he didn't stop me, I cycled mana through my hand and into the arm.

Silent while I focused, I waited until I was sure it was working before I spoke up again. "I appreciate your attempt to help. But chakra or mana or whatever you want to call it is nothing to joke around with." If it weren't for the utter sense of calm the State of Healing brought me, my words probably would have been much harsher. "Be mindful of your limitations or this could have gone a lot worse. Like I told you before, our lives are too valuable to throw away so carelessly." He didn't like those words last time I said them, during our first encounter at the academy, but I still stood by them. It was entirely possible he still wasn't aware of the situation the world, that humankind was in. Many didn't. I glanced up from my hand to look at him. "There aren't exactly a lot of us left."

Frowning slightly, my eyes returned to his arm. Broken bone, if any, was--painlessly due to the State, thankfully--setting itself and muscle stitched itself back together. There wasn't much my technique could do for any blood loss, but at least with this he wouldn't bleed himself to the point of passing out before we got back to town. At best, I could only heal about half of the damage he'd done to himself, leaving some nasty gashes that would have to be healed by an actual medic, or stitched. Whichever he preferred.

Counter | 77 / 200

Active Effects:
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [17/20]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.0
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• State of Healing
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes even more calm than normal. Abolishing all hatred, rage, and malice from their system in order to clear their minds. During this almost meditative state, his aches and pains seem to utterly fade, and he is able to release chakra surges in order to mend his or an ally's wounds. [State of Healing] creates healing pulses that provide very minor restorative effects to allies within a five [5] meter radius of the Hakemoto. The pulses heal minimal, at most an E-rank amount of damage per post, but over time, this small amount can accumulate, so much as doubling the rate at which a wound heals naturally as long as they are in range of the pulses.
• Rejuvenation - B
A technique that can only be used during [State of Healing]. The user places his hands atop each other, generating a thin aura, and then lays them both atop a wound. After two [2] posts, up to B-rank damage can be healed. The user cannot move for the duration.

Current Objectives:
• Get the horses back to town.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 345 / 400 [-40] .STAMINA : 300 / 600 .TRANCE : 10 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 14700 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces