Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:35 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ B ]reathing became easier, sure, but that didn't stop the burning loins that sent waves of fire and passion throughout her flesh. A single pat on the cheek stirred her once more even as the scent faded, leaving her eyes cloudy and confused, unaware of much that passed. Even as she continued to struggle, as her body sang for her to give in, to surrender to her blood's demand to return to her true self, Zuu heard the commands from her companion to breathe.
                                            tab One breath. A cough. Pain. Chest heaving, knees weak, arms heavy.
                                            tab Another breath. The pain ebbed, giving an inch that felt a mile in comparison.
                                            tab Another. It was getting easier, less strained. Vision began to clear, revealing the face of her desire, the facade of her tormentor.
                                            tab A final breath and her rib cage popped back into place, releasing an audible crunch that released all of the pent up emotions and frustrations in a gutteral howl as Zuu collapsed onto the ground.
                                            tab Skin covered in a sheen of sweat, her breathing coming in deep, ragged breaths, her scarlet hair became plastered to her face as she took in her surroundings in a daze. Where...was she? The pain and torment had been powerful, leaving only room for instinctual reaction and intuition to control her in a time of frenzy. Conscious thought had been repressed but in existance, making it certain for the memories to return at some point but for now destined to remain buried by the extreme emotions.
                                            tab Taking a deep breath she sat up and groaned from the head rush, placing palm to temple in an effort to grind it all away. Blinking back tears from the pain she squinted at the shark girl before her in confusion. "...N-Nina?" she stuttered, her voice filled with confusion and pain, but also...Something more. Something even Zuu could identify. "Where...where be tha 'orses?"
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:14 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: D-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Nina continued to ignore the armored boys entire existence, as it was a major thorn in her attempts to bend the redhead properly around her finger, even as he wandered off with the prize of horses. She was never here for the horses they just happened to be a side character that got caught up in her bear hunt. If the walking persecution complex wanted them she was going to let him have them. She was much more interested in the complex in front of her. Was the redhead afraid of their blood? While it was true the stories she had read and heard painted anything but a good image for the bloodline it could po- oh where those sounds coming from her? Maybe it was that bad. It was like listening to a cabinet of fine china being knocked over. It should have been horrifying for someone with honed hearing like her. Yet the twisted, and overly cruel, squid found it amusing in a way. Zuu was going through a trial of her own chemistry for what Nina perceived to be love. Her tentacle like hair was groping slowly at the air around her as the girl bore holes into the heaving redhead. It was a struggle for the woman to breath let alone stay conscious. Was this an side effect of repressing her transformation? The obvious answer was yes of course. The squid however was dissecting every single solitary action for information that wasn't there.

After having finally regained control over her body the redhead returned to the world around her. A world that clearly was no where she had left it. If her questions were anything to go off of. 'Odd... Odd odd odd odD ODd. Pyscological trauma? BlocKINg ERasing reMOVing time? Defense? Odd. Odd. Shapeshifters... alternate personaility? No... nonoNONOno. Lacking information. Shame shame.' The fractured mind began to question the gap in memory the redhead seemed to have. Pain often had a repressing effect on memory should trauma be proficient. This would be an easy explanation for the squid to accept, yet it still felt wrong. If that pain was a normal side effect of changing shapes the redhead would have no need to block it out. 'Adorable.'She mused with a simple tilt of her head as Zuu's question remained unanswered. "Oh! Sorry. Yes! The silly little armor boy spirited them away. A shame... All our hard work and the boy comes and takes it all away." She said twisting the truth to fit her narrative, it was certainly not incorrect but neither was it a fair assessment. She reached out to pat the girl on her cheek before stopping mid extension and returning her hand to her side. "We should get going little Zuu. You look positively grave. I do have medical experience so I can help those... aching bones... For now, however, the mission is complete and our little hunt is over." She said in a sickly sweet tone, not a hint of well anything in her voice. The wind was foul as the squid turned to make her way to the other half of their group, where the leader waited. She could here something in the distance. It was the same sound she heard when she had stolen away into that old clock makers shop. The land of Iron sure was... strange. "Pull your self together before you come along Zuu~ Make sure you look like yourself... and not yourself." She mused skipping along through the snow. Her dangerous words left for Zuu to come to her own realization on the matter.

Mana Pool:: [300 //300]
Stamina Pool:: [350 //350]
Blood Pool:: [200 //200]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme LEFT BOY - Dangerous

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:56 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌
As Kaileer held his hand out and spoke, Kira remained quiet. He had to admit the lad had a bit more knowledge and experience than what his features gave off, was it just pure happenstance? As Kaileer started to heal Kira the words he spoke more soundly when he said there weren't many of them left. Kira had figured that was the case eons ago, the human race was on the verge of extinction now. However, this didn't change who Kira was. When kaileer finished fixing his left arm to a more optimal condition Kira moved it around a bit. The pain was there, it hurt, but he was going to have to deal with it if he was going to use it like it was now,, at least now he COULD move and use it.

Looking to Kaileer and removing the mask portion of his helm Kira revealed his scarred face and said, "Sir... I understand we are an endangered species now... But you must understand, I believe in a few things. Those who live by the sword must seek victory agasint impossible odds... I also believe in the belief one must die in order for the whole to live. If I where to be the one I would not mind nor be upset... I would be at peace with it.. Finally I dont care what others think of me, if i think it gets the mission done I WILL do it my way, even if it means getting reprimanded. I bet if you could meet my village elders they could tell you my mission reports..." With that Kira put his mask back on and look to the man who had taken the horses from him. Not that he wasn't miffed but he did want to have him, zuu, and octopus bring them in. But it wasn't his place he guessed...

"I imagine you might have more experience than me though, whether thats because you're lying about your age or if you've been on so many missions that your a battle expert... well that maybe none of my business... I'll head to town now, with any luck I wont run into any of those pesky goblin looking things or what ever else in the forest might want to make me into a snack. I just hope you can handle that stallion on your own. It's going to be hell breaking these horses" With that Kira started his slow march into the forest mountains to Ikeinasu Village and hopefully to the stables at the south gates. Was it the same gates he first crossed through? or was it gates on another side of Ikeinasu? Kira was about to find out soon enough

[Exit to Ikeinasu]

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                          「 C K R A : :xTBA // TBA 」 tab 「 S T M : :xTBA // TBA 」 tab 「 X P : :xTBA 」 tab 「 両 : :xTBA 」
                                          tab 「 Wanderer/Iron 」 tab 「 TBA 」 tab 「 Iceborne/Bloodborne 」 tab 「 Tracker (Sound) 」 tab 「 Theme: Tanada

• Soraru nodded, content with the situation as it was. The sooner they got moving, the better their odds of avoiding whatever was chasing them. The creatures would be at a disadvantage if they continued to follow them into town. If their number was too large, the young swordsman would have his way of dividing their number. When it came to the armored boy, Musunde couldn't suppress a scoff. It was one thing to unapologetically compromise the mission, but their differences in perspective towards the "way of the sword" was an entirely different issue. One he wouldn't waste time addressing at the moment. The horse was released from its icy prison the moment Musunde pulled his hand back from the snow.

"Right, I'll meet you at the stable then. Try not to take too long. We'll probably need you if the fades decide to focus on me instead of you." Not waiting to see how the former Raikage's conversation would end with the red-head, Musunde went on his way with the horses in tow. It was difficult to discern the location of the fades when he also had to hear the sound of hooves working their way through the snow but he did his best anyways. Little did he know, Kira and Kaileer had already finished up with their conversation and were already on their way.

Once he caught onto their sounds as well, he decided to keep a good amount of space between himself and the rest of the group. Time was of the essence and he couldn't afford to wait up for anyone to catch up.

[EXIT]

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 am
User Image

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ A ] single look was all it took to tell Zuu the horses were gone. Nina's words simply beat that truth through the thick fog that enshrouded her mind, a leftover from the harrowing experience of her mind being assaulted. A minute more and her instincts would have kicked in and there would have been more blood than flesh and blood on the battlefield, that much she could assume. As each word passed through Nina's poisoned lips the Septborn redhead recalled more memories, her mind taking a deep breath and allowing herself to come to terms with the immediate past. Even as Nina stepped away with a warning and a suggestion to follow as she retreated from the valley Zuu recalled the scent, the pain, and worse, the lack of control. A fear greater than any other, the loss of control was a violation of her not just her pride but her very soul. A moment longer and that deep-seated terror would have erupted from her chest, her muscles contorting, bones growing, as her blood beat a rhythm of war in her chest as she became-
                                            tab 'and not yourself.'
                                            tab A very different fear lanced through her being at the realization of those words struck her core. Burning away the fog and clearing her mind in a way every drunk would envy Zuu turned wide eyes upon the retreating form, ignoring the strut in her step until pain turned her eyes to her fists. Clenched, white, with nails digging into her palms as her flesh risked tearing from its tautness, she had to actively force her grip apart to avoid further damage. Dread turned her bowels to water, shivers rippling down her spine as she realized the possible consequences of Nina knowing about her septborn form. A werewolf in a land of superstitious humans was just asking for pitchforks and fire to burn her flesh to ash in fear. Actively repressing the desire to take hand to blade instead she forced herself to stand with a spine of unwavering steel and with steps filled with purpose. Setting her jaw with teeth clenched behind red lips drawn into a feral grin she stared after the retreating shark girl and remembered, for the moment, what she'd seen. Yes, Nina knew of her true self, but that went both ways, she was willing to bet. Nightmares and a horror media list hundreds of years old could do as much for her assumptions as Nina's.
                                            tab Casting her gaze about for the other companions she remembered existed she caught sight of Kaileer, that ********, and the strange Samurai boy not too far off with the line of horses. From the way ******** was looking at Kaileer it would appear the latter had once more scolded the former, with what she'd bet would be similar results. Stubborn pride being what it was she knew ******** would have continued acting like some sort of assassin badass because that's all he knew, without the realization that literally no one gave a s**t. Especially Zuu. His words earlier did peak her heroic spirit's ears, as she'd never really been able to look past helping someone in need, but that didn't make her hate him any less.
                                            tab Grin melting into a scowl she searched about for her bow that she'd dropped in all of this mess and retrieved it from its position in the buried mud. Holding it lightly in her hand to inspect it she tch'd quietly to herself as she did a once over. Mud getting into the wheels and along the string would make it difficult to draw, but given the pace set by the samurai character she had no time to clean it. Sighing quietly, realizing that if it came to it she would be forced to use her blade, she took a moment to unstring the bow and carefully wrap the wire into a clean pouch before following after the retreating figures.
                                            tab All without once realizing she'd actually stated Kaileer's name, instead of thinking of him as some sort of cabin boy.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:05 am
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

[TW: Self Harm. Also blood I guess, but thats normal for this wack job. Friendly reminder Nina is a serial killer. Just a god awful person.] She had waited. Waited far longer than someone of her stability was ever likely to wait. Deep in the woodlands where the bears had been purged from this world. Nina paced slowly in the depths of the snow dripping woods, her pale complexion and silver hair might have camouflaged her perfectly if it wasn't for the all purple outfit contrasting. She was a nervous wreck. Not to say that wasn't normal but she was a reallllllly nervous wreck now. The formally mentioned silver hair was wiping wildly at the air threatening to snatch and strangle anything that had gotten close, proven by the twig one of the clumps was holing with a death grip. Worse yet she was having a conversation with no one, or herself... or herselves to be more precise. "The rISK IS tOO hiGH!" The unfunctional girl yelled, "NO TruST she can... bE TRusted." She was nothing if no a slave to her emotions. This type of mental break was common when Nina had 'fallen' for someone. As her pacing continued with renewed vigor she began kicking at the snow, snow speckled in red dots. The scent of iron was heavy around the girl as was the scent of death. It was a scent she had carefully kept off of her person while attempting to live a normal life in Iron prisi- town. However she was unsure if she could even return to that place. She and the target of these wonton emotions had agreed to meet up. Had being the keyword. Without something holding her back the squid's starving body had gone on quite the rampage. "She diDN'T SHOW! THEre is nO TRUST." Her voice echoed through the empty forest not even a wolf remained close enough to the pile of raisin like corpses half buried under the crimson dyed snow. They were all animals rest assured, for now.

Her fragmented mind was at war with itself. Several of her fragments had voted to flee far from Iron, several had voted to wait longer for Zuu, and there were a handful of fragments undecided. The squid let out a wild scream from mouth that sounded more like a bat than a human. Fingers dug at the skin on her face, but as they still lacked nails after her recent fight all she managed to tear was the fragile layer of skin stopping her bare fingers from bleeding. Her blood smeared from her finger tips, the pain agitating the crazed squid. One of the corpses had began to raise from the ground. One of the corrupted but Nina quickly started stomping its risen head in. "See wE CANNOT STAY. SHE TOld us tO WAIT HERE. WHEre the CorruptION was strONG! BETRAYED!" This had been the fourth corpse to rise. Her boots were stained black with corruption. How this thing worked confused even the army of personalities locked in her head. She had drained every animal of blood after the first corpse rose yet they still gushed that black ooze. "She mUST NOT HAVE knowN! ZUU TRustS US...." She had began hitting at the side of her head. Perhaps drawn by the noise, the copious scent of blood, or a vendetta a wolf had jumped from the cover of the recently crushed corpse. Its teeth sunk deep into the girls shoulder, gripping down like its life depended on it.

The girl stood still as the wolf clawed at her flesh. The pain was almost therapeutic to the monster it was latched to. Calmly the girl reached up with her free hand and removed the studded mask she used to cover her face before placing it in her pocket. Her eyes closed as the world around her muted, not even the wild noises of the wolf reached her. Her free hand carefully tore one of the teeth out of both her flesh and the wolves jaw. While startled it only bit down harder and fought more. Her tongue slid across the bloodied tooth and a shiver shot down her spine. Her mouth was first to open, her shark like teeth more pronounced as a secondary row of teeth began ripping through her gums. [1][2] Like a switch had been flipped the girls eyes opened now mentally present to the burning pain spreading across an entire half of her body. Her eyes had become entirely pink by this point as blood was all over the air and she wasn't distracted any longer. A deep growl vibrated from her chest putting just enough unease into the wolf to loosen its grip for a split second, which was all she needed.

'IT SmelLS LIKE HER. The trAITOR.' The angry fragments echoed through the head her free hand ripping through the air with no resistance putting a vice like grip onto the wolf's neck. 'Zuu...' A lone fragment whispered the one the others kept buried. The one that felt the other girls non arrive the most. The faux squid's heart ached these wolves mocked her just by existing. Their scent was too close to that of Zuu. Anger wrapped her heart like a warm blanket locking away the ache. Black had started to tinge at the corners of the girl's eyes as she ripped the wolf from her shoulder small chunks of flesh came a long with the wolf. Its jaw snapped shut out of reflex and with a slightly weakened arm the now freed hand locked its mouth shut firmly gripping its snout. Bone started to crack and give way as this insane squid's strength slowly returned after the shock of the pain. Steam was practically pluming from the girls mouth. Her blood was quite literally boiling from the pain. The body had clearly been taking this worse than the fragments piloting it at the moment. Her mouth opened wide, rows of freshly grown teeth aligned her mouth. Her own blood soaking the razors.

She took no hesitation in latching onto the wolves shoulder at it had done to her. A yelp of defeat would have escaped the wolf's maw was it not currently being caved in by her alarming strengthening grip that only grew stronger the more blood she tasted. It was doing its best to struggle out of her grasp claws stained with her blood with claws carving into her porcelain skin. What had once been a minor invasion was now a full take over as black wiped the pink clean from her eyes. Ancient blood awoke anew within the lunatic. Her teeth slid past the layers of matted fur and muscle into the veins of the beast's shoulder. Her teeth began to drain the blood out of the beast like she was drinking soda from a straw. As the wolf's movements started to slow anyone crazier than her who could have been watching close enough would have noticed the wounds the wolf had given her were repairing themselves. It was like someone was sewing the wounds closed with freshly made flesh. A horrific sight like worms were crawling under her skin attaching flesh fiber to flesh fiber. The pain would have been unimaginable had the Ancestor not been enjoying emptying the wolf of its life. By the time the last drop of blood left the wolves veins the wounds it had given her were completely healed. Just the wounds however. As she dropped the new raisin of a corpse next to the others the pain hit it. And boy did it make her angry.
[1/1][Saisei (Regeneration) Rank-B True Ancestor spell, learned!][Wound healed][Both PA's deactivate as nothing is alive in the vicinity]

Rather than dropping like a ton of bricks to the pain her mind went blank. Only the mourning fragment had a voice in Nina's head. Every other fragment was silent like she had a sane mind once again. This fragment did nothing to help her however. 'Zuu.. why...?' Was all it repeated leaving the blood drunk Ancestor to its more primal instincts. The woman stood still for a moment before she began clawing at her arms, with Saisei having activated she once more had her finger nails nothing was stopping her this time. A cackling echoed from deep within the woman "Yes. We deserve this. Yes yes YES YES YEs yes yes YeS." Her voice cackled blood seeping through the worn away skin, bits of blood speckling the snow around her. What started as bits turned to splotches as she spun around place a mania and pained smile wore on her face. Tears had begun dropping from her eyes mixing with the blood stills staining her face leaving red trails leading from her blackened eyes. While not clear from the outside inside that mess of her mind scenes were replaying. Every single one of her lovers faces were playing like a film real their bright smiling faces replaced with the pile of human flesh she left them in. This process repeated over a hundred times without a single repeat. "Why... would this be any different. They never loved us. We're a monster. Monster. MonsTER MONSTER MONSTER!" Nina stopped her dance falling to her knees. She began to renew her efforts of pounding her head the voices returned. Her solace was gone and the arguing began again. The blood on her arms began to shift unnaturally, stopping its decent to gravity and holding firm. Lilac began to over take the black that had invaded her eyes her Ancestral mana seeping through her skin as the movie reel started stalled on Zuu's looping face. The blood that had been suspended by some force spiked outwards in all directions except towards Nina herself. Each blood spike was easily a foot long. It had been a long time, a very long time, since Nina had willingly activated her Ancestral blood spells. Yet here she was bundled into a ball surrounded by corpses black and red blood and half melted slush. She withdrew further into herself looking more and more like a porcupine made of blood.
[1/1][Ryūketsu (Bloodletting) Rank-B True Ancestor spell, LEARNED!][-40 BP]

She pounded her head harder the voices were getting too loud. This is why she had killed every single person she grew attached to. Ever since her mind fractured back in that small hidden away Hojo village it was endless debates at the slightest worry. Perhaps she hit hard enough of she was having a moment of clarity but the mania faded from her ears. With silence, her mind unified for the moment she let emotion drain from her still form. The spikes she had created in her fit of rage melted from her flesh, forming a puddle around her. She let her muscles relax and layed flat in the pool of various creatures blood. Her chest raised and lowered slowly as her heart rate cooled itself down. It was unnerving for her to be this calm but she was tired after the manic break she just suffered... She could already hear the whispers returning as she closed her eyes. They remained just whispers however perhaps. Her own insanity going easy on her. "I..." She started before stopping, the fragments had never settled on what she was going to do. "I'm goING to wait..." She said to herself and the voices muted once again. Crimson seeped into the girls silver hair staining it as she willingly drenched herself into the bath of viscera and gore. Being a True Ancestor was never what everyone seemed to imagine it was. She could never truly belong thanks to her nature. Her existing meant other things died. Not for the flesh or the parts that could be used from the corpse. No they died because like a parasite she fed of life itself. She stared upwards as snowflakes began drifting down from the sky. She lifted an arm towards them her lilac eyes instead shifting to the cuts and gashes on her arms thankfully use of Ryūketsu also coagulated the blood flow after use else she was going to need another willing victim to drain of blood or she'd bleed out like she nearly had trying to feel pain.

She let the arm drop, her arm splashing into the slushy mixture molding around the intruding object. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. Her heart had already started to race as she let the film reel play once again. This time however she was in control of her memories. A snip there and a snip here. A botched editing job that would tank sales no doubt. What was torture mere minutes ago was replaced with her idealized version. She began revisiting all 143 people that had captured her twisted heart. Even these centuries of life she had not forgotten a single moment of time she spent with these people, even if the other memories from those same times were fuzzy at best. Tears began flowing with a gusto as the metal film played on her 23rd victim. This was the victim that Nina had likely truly loved rather than having been obsessed with. The small unassuming medic from Sunagakure. Her thoughts lingered on this woman's face. The bright smile she shared only with Nina. Her racing heart only began to pick up pace at this would be calming scene. Nina knew what happened. How the medic had shared that smile. How HER medic had went around getting friendly with that barmaid when she thought Nina was sleeping. The film reel started getting fuzzy as her death invaded the greatest hits she was playing. Her medic going on about how they were just friends. Fat chance she was whoring out that special smile to that wench. A snarl began escaping her lips as she saw the scene of the broken medic. The cheater handing from the lamppost off a rope of her own intestines. She made sure to remove that medics jaw leaving it with the barmaid before vanishing from Sungakure for ever.

"Stop. STOp stoP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP." She shouted pounding at her head once again her body arcing unnaturally. "I'm sorry I sor-" She clenched her mouth shut to stop her wrestling with her mania for control. She cut out the medics segment entirely letting it all fade back into the darkest corner of her mind. While she had little control over her murderous impulses she was still guilty for all 143 lovers she left mangled. This is why she wanted to flee Iron. Why she was still only just barely hanging on to the faith she felt in Zuu. Zuu could help her, maybe, after all the girl was likely holding her own murder boner back. The only civilian deaths she had heard of since living in Iron were the ones she killed. Maybe the bestial woman had tips. Nina doubted she'd go down as easily if attempted to kill her as the other 143 had. That was a good thing wasn't it? Nina didn't want to keep killing people she fell for. The faceless masses she could care less about, they died a lot less when she was stable only getting axed for food. Zuu was strong. Nina doubted she was actually as strong as Nina was especially after she tasted blood... but there was a chance. Her eyes opened with the blackness of her heritage creeping at the corners of lilac eyes once more.

"No," She said simply and it stopped its advance, "I said we're... staying." Even she was unsure who she was talking to but she was talking to something. Her memories? Her Blood? The Voices? No the voices never listened to her they only pretended to. The snow that was coming down? Anything was possible all she knew is she needed to say it and the urges would start to weaken. "I knOW SHUT UP!" Her voice seeped with venom as she answered her own thoughts. Nina hadn't decided how much longer she would wait before giving up. All this was for naught if Zuu never came, so the survivor in her knew just waiting aimlessly was useless. "We wiLL KNOw when. Quiet." She said only spiking in volume once. Sure Zuu was stronger than others she had fallen for but that wasn't really why she was staying in the puddle of blood waiting. Deep down she knew this would be the one person she could safely and willing reveal her true self to. She knew the huntress was unlikely to accept what she was going to say, likely she'd be filled with duty to kill Nina. Perhaps that was why she was actually staying. She could confess her long long list of sins. Confess her life as one of the few Ancestors that remained on this abandoned planet. Confess to killing everyone in her home village. Confess to ripping her only families' hearts from their chests. And then she could be put out of her endless misery after a fight that just begged to go down in whispered legends. "That would be nice. Don't you guys agree?" She asked her fragmented sanity laughing darkly as it erupted back into arguments. She nodded to herself placing an sticky arm over her eyes letting the silent world seep into her foreground. 'I miss my pills.' She thought idly realizing she hadn't made even one since awakening in the new world. 'I didn't need to hear them argue after taking them.' She didn't even know if the ingredients even existed in this half dead world. Either way she enjoyed the silence while it lasted. After all being an ever flashing beacon of emotion, sound, and smell she doubted it would be long before something or someone ruined her pity party. She would likely need to fight again. Shades possible but more likely one of the corpses was going to rise again. "Fight. Kill. Survive." She mumbled. Hopefully she could get a few minutes of shut eye before being attacked, Zuu had made her wait quite a long time and she had stayed awake the entire time.

[1][PA: Til Death do us Part, activated!][Ancestor spells boosted 1 Rank][deactivated]
[2][PA: Blood Waltz, activated!][All physical actions boosted ⅛ Rank][deactivated]

Mana Pool:: [400 //400]
Stamina Pool:: [650 //650]
Blood Pool:: [260 //300]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:08 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ A ]month had passed, and in that time Zuu had not been able to find the shark girl nor the scent of her barely-controlled sanity. In fact it was frightening to think the girl might have finally slipped, leaving for unknown places and unleashing who knew what horrors upon the unsuspecting. That, and a part of her ached to find one of the few people she felt she could count as a friend, something she could trust with the greater part of herself in ways no one else had helped her. Yet rumors were getting out, of sounds in the night, of strange cries from alien throats that left only bloody stains the next morning. These followed a pattery, true, but one that was difficult to make out unless you realized the truth behind it.
                                            tab The thing doing it didn't want to leave. It was buying time.
                                            tab And so, a few hours after she'd finally fallen into the black abyss of slumber, Zuu Shifted into the trees above a clearing where the Dead were dying and where the animals of the land were drained of their innards, all surrounding a focal point: Nina A small sigh of relief escaped her lips as she gazed at the blood soaked creature below, a mixture of relief and trepidation. Nina wasn't the most stable at the best of times, and the promise they'd shared had required them meeting up a month ago. Had the girl surrendered her side of their bargain? The very thought caused Zuu's hackles to raise, an age-old learned paranoia at being a monster reacting to the possibility. Despite her best efforts, unfortunately, she couldn't cast that possibility aside as impossible. It was merely improbable at best.
                                            tab Also knowing the girl's temperament the Tracker didn't Shift directly to her side and startle her, knowing that the natural defenses Nina had put around herself would likely initiate a fight. At worse it would trigger her darker impulses and a fight would be on her hands. At best she would be bitchy as hell, and after the meeting with Kaileer that wasn't what she wanted. So, she did the next best thing.
                                            tab Swinging her free hand back and then forward, she underhandedly tossed a bundle through the air to land with a thud next to the slumbering Nina, releasing a small gout of blood and flesh from its torn stump of a neck. A bear, one she had encountered on the way here, that had mysteriously lost its head less than a quarter hour earlier. Fresh, filled with fluid and meat, she hoped it would wake the girl and redirect her aggression long enough for her to speak. If she did take the bait, Zuu would whistle to her to get her attention, and affix her with a happy, carefree smile that, for once, closely mirrored what she felt inside.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 3, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:11 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

To say a month and some change's worth of waiting had been unpleasant on the faux hojo would have been a huge downplay of the situation. It wouldn't be incorrect to say she had gone feral. At this point her fragile mental state at returned to more base instincts. This was evident by the nightly beastial howls echoing through the forest. It had gotten to the point even the wildlife was avoiding her territory despite all the overcompensated amount of blood and gore thrown around the fated meeting point. Even this bounty of food was no longer enough to lure in those who weren't touched by the fade. She had set the stage for the promise she had made with her darling Zuu. She had waited long past the rising of the moon Zuu had suggested. Right where they killed the bears, as the redhead had requested them to meet. She had already accepted that she was going to need to wait for the woman to show up.. weeks ago. The last coherent thought she had was wistfully conceding if Zuu was going to show up it would likely to be to hunt down whatever was disrupting the forests eco system.

Nina herself was in pretty rough shape mental state withstanding. While she was had ample access to Life Essence as clearly shown by how red the ground had been died. However anyone knowing her biology could tell she had not been taking in the essence itself, that is to say she wasn't using the life force before it returned to the world around her. Even if she had been eating flesh or drinking the blood her body wasn't absorbing it as such functions did nothing for an Ancestor beyond mimicing humans. She was killing to kill instead of killing to feed. Her skin was taught against her bones, her porcelain skin covered in scar tissue from various fights defending her territory from animals and shade beasts. Her clothing was bastardized, it was clear she had no care for preserving her modesty. Even her hair didn't get away unscathed. It was nearly as red as Zuu's own if not for the splotches of inky black. The Ancestor in question had made a nest out of a fade touched bear's corpse. Its chest cavity ripped in half into a make shift cradle. Her lilith form shifting slightly with each of her breaths otherwise she was deathly still when Zuu had arrived. A frail looking brutalized form that one might pity if they didn't take in the scene she left around her.

A wet "Schlopt" would echo through the gore covered forest as Zuu's peace offering sunk into the blackish red slush that looked nothing like snow. If one had blinked they would have lost sight of the once lilith form of the cradled squidling. She was ontop of the lump of flesh in an instant, not to feed but to defend against what the ancestor saw as a sudden intrusion into her territory. Long crimson claws akin to crystalized blood had pinned the flesh to the soil beneath her. Steam flowed off of her now wounded skin, the heat from her boiling blood hissing against the cold air as more and more spikes of blood formed from her forearms. As the Ancestor hunched over meat inspecting it for signs of life. Her tentacle like hair began whipping wildly as Zuu whistled to get her attention. She threw her head back and letting out a loud guttural screech more akin to an angry dying seagull than a human. Her usually hidden mouth was exposed to the elements as were the very pronounced shark like teeth lining her mouth, including a second set hidden just behind the first. Her eyes were stained black with hints of lilac at the corners. She looked more like a wendigo than girl at that moment. Once the screeching halted the head turned unnaturally to scope out the forest around her to find the source of the whistle.

Her breath was caught in her throat as the blackened eyes spotted a familiar mop of ruby hair. Her chest filled with rage and hatred in an instant as the lilac began to retake her eyes. The black of her instincts fading beneath the ocean of lilac. The bloody spikes began to crack as her sanity began leaking through the beasital state she was left in. As they crumbled and fell to the slush beneath her they would lose shape and return to her acrid blood. The Ancestor stared holes into Zuu's skull for a few minutes before making its first movement. A torn up hand shot to her mouth, covering it as if to hide her shame. Blood dripped from her fingertips down her chin before she looked away from the redhead and returned her sight to the flesh she had torn into. She had waited so long for the girl to show up yet she couldn't find it in herself to be happy. She felt discarded. The fragments of her sanity were urging her to kill the woman the moment she stepped into range and drain the redhead of her Life Essence. Her stomach growled with anticipation. "Wh-what do yOU WAn't Zuu..? You ARE.. verY..... VERY laTE." She feebly questioned, her words dripping with fury. She was fighting back her instincts to return to her sentry mode. Her hunger was unbearable, which is why she had retread within in her mind for the last few weeks.

Blood Pool:: [090 //300]

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:34 am
User Image

tab
                                            [ W ]atching the reactions from Nina was nothing short of unsettling and horrific, especially given the longer she observed the girl the more she noticed the nightmarish landscape she'd created around her. That, and her flesh clung to her bones in a way that simply defied logic, whispering the unsettling truth that this girl had starved herself instead of feasting on the blood around her. It was unsettling to watch her eyes as she attacked the offering Zuu has gifted her with, and those teeth brought memories of the ancient stories of Vampires that she'd grown up on as a child. The brutality inflicted upon the local animal population around her and the disregard for anything appearing close to respect for her kills made Zuu's stomach turn, but she held it inside, away from the views of the outside world. She wasn't stupid, she wasn't foolish she knew why this had happened and the thought made her skin crawl in unpleasant and horrific ways. Because the cold, hard truth was that Zuu had wasted the girl's time, had left her here while dealing with the Eglatik, had expected Nina to come to her like a normal person instead of seeing the truth for what it was.
                                            tab This, all of this, was her fault.
                                            tab When addressed by name Zuu knew that fury deep down inside, and she felt no spite towards Nina for it. This was a well deserved fury, one she couldn't comprehend as it went beyond rage and on towards betrayal. The eyes told the tale the mouth need not utter with a clarity that could only be shared by those who had experienced it before, as Zuu had. The depths, however, scared her with their intensity. She'd caused this, and she would need to atone for it. And so she took a step forward and dropped to the ground, landing with a meaty thud and falling to a knee to absorb the impact.
                                            tab Standing with practiced patience and not a small amount of discipline, Zuu reached up to the latch of her clothing on her left shoulder and undid it with practiced deftness. As she did she spoke, her voice projecting towards the shark girl in the dead silence of the vacant forest. "Ya don't be needin' ter hide yer face, Nina," she began, the strap falling away to expose the uncovered skin beneath. Her clothes were her armor, after all. Undoing the clasp under the arm, and then her left side, Zuu moved on to the right side of her body as she continued and began moving towards Nina with her eyes fixed upon the girl's. "I left yee not understandin' tha depths our promise bound yeh. I though' tha' wi'thout meetin' ye here we'd meht at our tavern tergether, but I be seein' I was wrong 'bout tha..." With another clasp unleashed her top fell away, exposing her form from the waste up.
                                            tab As the top fell away the sound of joints popping and bones crunching could be heard as she jerked, her flesh writing underneath her touch and with every movement as she released her death grip on her form. Many thought werewolves were humans that became something else, but that was due to the human-centric nature of mankind's belief. No, the Septborn were so named because their hybrid form was their true form, with the flesh of man being the embodiment of their fear and symbol of their oppression. Releasing to herself was freeing, was powerful and primal. It was right, and only once had she ever felt disgusted by it, when she'd first awoke in this world. Seeing Nina now, seeing her feel horror at Zuu seeing her teeth, reminded her of those days.
                                            tab Fur rippled across her skin as the rest of her armor fell to the ground, leaving her standing in her full Septborn form. Light brown on top, white un the underside, with golden eyes tinged rest around the rim of her irises, she stood now at near six and a half feet of pure muscle and murder. Yet instead of looming over her, Zuu simply held out her arm and made eye contact with the girl before speaking again. "Ah am Septborn, An Teaghlach. Ah wouldna have ye be 'fraid o' yerself. Ye dunnae scare meh as yeh might think. Ah made a mistake, an' I be 'ere ter make up fer it. 'Ere." She raised her arm a bit more towards Nina, her eyes fixed upon her with intensity that was at times perhaps frightening, but also trusting. "If'n mah word not be 'nough, than mah blood will speak fer me."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 3, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:54 am
User Image

Nina watched carefully as the redhead fell to the ground. A deep guttural warning growl vibrating through her chest. She wasn't a cornered animal but she was certainly coming across as one. Whether it was a warning to keep away for her safety or more likely a warning for everyone else's safety was up for debate. In any other situation having one of the targets of her affection just stripping in front of her would have been a huge win, but with each inch of clothing removed the addicting scent of hybrid blood grew stronger. Black began to spread from the corners of her eyes as her ancestral blood boiled with anticipation. None of what Zuu was revealing to her was unexpected to the walking talking shark, in fact it was exactly what she told Zuu she thought the redhead was. Nina through her centuries of life had read and met many of people. Seen many of fringe cultures in her hunt for a lover that wouldn't fail her expectations. She had murdered plenty and tasted blood of all shades. No blood ever tasted as intoxicating as those unhuman... besides other Ancestor's whose blood was stale and acrid to the shark.

Zuu explained carefully and without fear of consequence exactly what she was hiding behind her human façade. In a less tense situation Nina would have been thrilled to finally have technical names and titles for the type of being she so loved to bloodlet. Zuu was trying to ask for the fuax squid's forgiveness in the most clear cut way she could think of. While the wolf kin may not know the specifics of what Nina was, likely thinking her a fairytale vampire, she was still offering blood. That was a dangerous gambit to play. So dangerous it ouroboros' its way back to being safe before switching to danger and so forth. It was a coin toss but the coin never hit the ground. Even if her territorial growls weren't loud the sound echoing from her stomach was easily beating it out. Nina, baring her stomach, now stared silently up towards the towering furry. If looks could kill she would have another notch under her belt. Carefully her bleeding hand removed itself from her face as she rose to match the big bad wolf. No Longer hiding from sight Zuu would finally get a clear look at the malnourished woman.

One of the effects of not feeding is that time returns to the Ancestor. She hadn't starved near long enough to show her true age but even the month-ish of lack of feeding made her look in the eighties. The number of remaining Ancestors that beat her in age could likely be counted on a single hand. So her starved appearance was extreme to say the least. Her swift and erratic movements gave a hard contrast to her otherwise frail appearance. Blood soaked hands grabbed each of Zuu's wrists and held them like a pair of shackles. The skeletal shape still held inhuman strength. What she might lack in pure physical muscle she made up for with her use of Life Essence. "I am a vERY PAtient woman Zuu.. I hoWEVER AM NOt ForgIVING," Her voice was weak if her unnatural strength present it might have been an empty statement, "... QuiET IM TAlking to hER." Her head shot to the side as she told off whatever stray fragment of insanity that was voicing itself to her alone. Veins swelled around her eyes as the black swept to consume the lilac that normally consumed her eyes when blood filled the air. If only the kids that called her a shark could have seen her eyes being overwhelmed by her Ancestor blood warping the lilac to black.

Her attention returned to Zuu after the fragment had shut its mouth. She opened her mouth but no words came out for the moment. She took a long hard inhale. As the scent filled her nostrils her grip would noticeably tighten. "TherES NO NEed for facaDE I WIll confirm. I am nO VAMPire... such creaTURES... DO NOt exist. I am whAT... TH-THe humans MODled vampirES AFTer." She was struggling to get the words out of her throat. She had only ever exposed her true self to three individuals, all three times it was a mistake. False love leading to a brutal murder. She was willing to trust it with a fourth but had no qualm in burring another two faced b***h. "We wiLL disCUSs aftER." She growled, letting go of Zuu's wrists. Her muck covered feet pressed into the tower's knees as if getting a foothold on a flat cliff face.. She climbed the high tower with ease, making it clear she wasn't going to be taking from a flimsy wrist. Face to face she stared into the golden eyes her reflection inside them repulsive. Her bloodied hand placed itself on the canine's cheek. Popping noises that were akin to the popping joints of the redhead's. Nina opened her mouth wide her jaw warping and opened unnaturally wide. Despite the rows of knives jutted from her gums two teeth jutted out further than the rest growing in length and dripping with fresh blood. A pair of tube like teeth hollow for extraction.

She forced Zuu's head to the side to expose her throat. "This wiLL HURT." She said as a matter of fact. The kitchen rack of knives she had for teeth didn't do playful nibbles. Two needles sunk into the tower's shoulder followed by dozens of razor blades.[1] Her nail less fingers dug into her cheek as the feeding began. It would be an odd sensation. The girl's shoulder would be both numb yet her veins would be ignited in fire and further yet every drop of blood that transferred into the squidling would be felt. Like shards of the girls soul were being torn from the whole by force. Feeding to an Ancestor was never about the blood. Blood was just the easiest way for the transfer of Life Essence to take place. This was why Zuu's gift of bloodies flesh did nothing for the girl earlier, it was just meat. If her face could be seen it would be like watching a videotape of ones life in reverse. The age was fading from her person, her wrinkled stretching as muscles returned with vigor. Keratin grew with speed to replace her missing finger nails jutting from the now closing wounds decorating her finger tips. At this point the effects of what she was doing would be undeniable. With each ounce of strength that filled Nina Zuu would find now lacking. If Zuu wasn't in her true form she would likely no longer even be conscious. The amount of blood that had just been syphoned could take out a full grown man. Like a beartrap being opened she tore her mouth away from the girls bleeding shoulder, her tongue tracing the new wound. "It woulD BE So easy to maKE YOu a LesSER... To bring yOU INto my brood... alas... TelL ME Zuu... whaT IS IT YOu would liKE TO know..? I wiLL LEt you ask fiRST." She asked, detaching herself from the teenwolf knockoff. She leapt back from the now severally weakened woman. What had been a frail old lady mere moments ago had been replaced with the same athletic girl Zuu had come to know. A dangerous smile graced a now mostly red face, her eyes now returned to lilac her imbalance returned to her blood as life filled her again. "I'll telL YOU NOw I am very.. very... vERY... Old but I haVE LONg since forgottEN MY AGe so that cannOT BE answeRED." That itself was a loaded statement. She was excited... no giddy to see just what Zuu would want to know. That was why they had agreed to meet, to lay all bare and see where they stood. If things didn't go well, Zuu had just given Nina the advantages position on a silver platter. She hoped it didn't go that route but was ready in any event. Her blood soaked hair wriggled against her skin writhing with bated breath.

[1][Rank B Kyūji (Feeding), Used!][Zuu's stats have lowered by one rank each for the following 6 post][+40 BP]

[Lover's Embrace, PA Activated. Missing stats have temporarily been transferred to Nina for 6 posts.][Til Death do us Part, PA Activated.] [Blood Waltz, PA Activated.]

Blood Pool:: [130 //300]

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:34 am
User Image

tab
                                            [ K ]eeping her heart still as Nina crawled up her lupine frame was something that took damn near all Zuu had, seconded only by her natural instinct to rip the girl apart. Something about her scent as she did so rankled within her instincts, though for what purpose or reason eluded the Septborn as much as did the reason she'd agreed to do this. Still, she stuck to her word and allowed it, but when the fangs entered into her flesh there was no suppressing the feral snarl that rose from her fanged muzzle, nor the enormous hand that clasped at the back of the girl's head to rip it off. Yet, for reasons her wooziness wouldn't allow her to comprehend, the stiff hand became a gentle touch that tangled lightly in Nina's snake-like hair.
                                            tab This almost changed when she felt her soul being ravaged within her.
                                            tab What Nina found in her soul might well have been interesting. Instead of the warm light there was a predatory and fierce force that swirled around her, fought like the devil to defend something within its depths. Raw emotion, powerful ones, perhaps? It wasn't clear pass, though would she care while her hunger gnawed at her breast to consume?
                                            tab Difficult to say.
                                            tab Once released Zuu's knees buckled and she fell to the earth with a heavy crash, her more massive frame bringing with it weight enough to quake the immediate vicinity for a brief moment. Her fingers intertwined themselves with the gore and viscera around her, clenching spasmodically as she fought to control the awakened animal spirit within her from taking control. Only twice had she felt this sensation, and in both occasions she'd been helpless to stop it. Yet in this instance, the second, she had chosen to expose herself, to leave herself the victim to another. What it meant for her would have to wait as her senses returned, and she recalled not only the pain and torment of what she'd experienced but the effects they had on Nina and the explanations she'd been given. Raising her gaze to meet the now younger, healthier Nina a sardonic smirk exposed her own razor sharp canines to the world. Not knives as Nina's would be, meant for piercing, but curved and viscous, meant to cling and rend and savage that which was unfortunate enough to be caught in her jaws.
                                            tab The first question? Well, that one wasn't so simple. Part her has hundreds of questions related to lore, to ancient myths and legends, but would it even be appropriate to ask? Much like herself Nina had already explained that those were nothing close to the truth, though founded upon the reality. Asking those would mean nothing to her, and would feel an insult and betrayal of their openness. So, instead, she decided to ask something...more laid back. "Aye, ah have a question," she began, her tone rye. "Did tha 'ead count as a date 'fore tha kiss o' death ya just gave meh?"

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm
User Image

Silence hung in the air after Zuu had asked her joking question. Nina had expected some kind of dodging but not from the first question. She was taken a back, her lilac filled eyes narrowing as she inspected the big bad wolf's face. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she ran her viscera covered hands through the birds nest of tentacles that was her equally disgusting hair. She had half a mind, er well maybe one of the fragments of her mind had half a mind, to scold the girl but held back her tongue for a moment. This was Zuu of course being serious came second, no doubt she was attempting to break the ice. "It waS ONLy fair I 'puT OUT' AFter you wine anD DINED me. I aM A CLAssy broad." She answered in a less laid-back tone but she was trying. Not every part of her scattered brain was in favor of not removing Zuu's head from her shoulders. She squatted down to meet the wolf's face once more. As far as she was concerned the ice was broken. "As I saiD I AM No 'vampiRE,' so a simPLE FEeding will haVE NO chanCE OF adjuSTING your bioloGY," She began as her iris' began to shrink down to a more normal size as she let herself relax a slight bit, "I can onLY TURn peopLE THat are wilLING. The changing rituAL WOuld fail otheRWISE. Feeding meeRLY syphoNS LIFe force to nourISH me my bodY DOesn't conveRT MATter inTO ENErgy like a huMANs." She could easily make someone want to be turned through one of her ancestral spells but such comments were better left unsaid. Whether Zuu would remember how effective her suggestive pheromone spell was all those weeks back. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. This was always the hardest part. When she found the words it was like for the moment she had become sane and completely deathly serious. So serious the threat of what would happened if Zuu joked it off would have consequences. "I haven't been lying, just telling half truths, I am a Hojo... Its just that I'm only from a Hojo clan lost to time. Racially..? I am a what is called a True Ancestor. There wasn't many of use out there before the crystal fiasco so its unlikely someone as young as you would have heard the term. Much how despite me having met plenty of your kind I had never heard the term Teaghlach. You are however the first wolf changeling I've met." She had indeed met a handful of Septborn through the centuries but she usually had to kill them before she had a chance to talk. They were far too nitpicky when it came to her killing sprees in their territories. "Vampires are less based off of one of my kind and more based off of a Lesser which is someone changed by a True Ancestor's ritual." Hopefully with such an information tease Zuu might be more willing to take the hook and ask for detail. Because as she said earlier shes a classy broad she doesnt give it away for free.

Nina's Theme Mili - Rightfully

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ T ]he joke had been a gamble, sure, but one that seemed to pay off till the vamp-True Ansestor became far more serious than she had been. That Nina was fighting off some serious demons to get as far as she was was evident, and as such Zuu wouldn't continue playing off her concerns much longer. The hand at her throat already lessened its grip as her enhanced healing took effect, the wounds already closing to stifle the blood that flowed. Interesting, what Nina had explained about her race. But from the look on her face while she'd expected that Zuu was a form of changeling, a "werewolf" more likely than not, there were things she didn't know.
                                            tab It Nina didn't corner the market on that one. In fact, they shared it.
                                            tab Finally taking her hand from her throat and checking the blood on her palm before moving to lick it clean the Septborn leaned back until she was flat on the ground. Stretching out, flexing and reveling in her "true" self, she took the obvious bait and asked her questions in a quizzical tone. "Aye, interestin," she began, her tone filled with honest wonder." Ah not be thinking yeh be quite wha' tha' legends say, but it sounds much like Clann fer us. What be the difference on yer side? Wha bein tha truth behin' tha myth?"
                                            tab Even as she fished for an answer she baited with her own questions. From the sound of it, a True Ancestor was the original, the truth behind the myth and lie, enough that it was quite obvious they differed mightily from what she knew. But, that same could be said for the Septborn. Clann members, something that the Septborn kept close to them at all times, were rarely if ever talked about outside of the Sept for fear of how others might react. The inflections and unspoken meanings behind what Nina said made her draw that comparison. She would have waited to give that tidbit had it not been for that seriousness. It was clear Nina was trying to keep it together for her, to fight past the madness she carried within that made her smell of emotional chaos. If there wasn't a trade off here it would make Nina feel superior, and that would put both of them in danger. Better to keep them both on an even playing field to keep the madness in control.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:43 pm
User Image

Nina eyed the tower carefully, her eyes ever the predator's. They threatened to switch back into a blood frenzy at a moments notice. The urge to devour was as strong as ever despite the respite in her sanity. She was hoping the beast in front of her might have divulged some information herself but was instead met with further questioning. It was probably the better choice to keep Nina talking since the string holding her together was already well frayed just talking for a few minutes. "A True Ancestor... is what humanity was originally. At least thats how the few stories I've heard told go. Humanity branched off freeing itself and cursing itself. Age will never take one of my kind. So long as we leech off life we return to our prime. I have little issue sEEIg in the dark. And as I mentioned I neED Not food nor drink. These are things that humanity remembers correctly. Centuries of primal fear and our Lessers running amok have tarnished the rest. As should be plainly obvious, the sunlight does nothing for me. Even should I fully starve myself the sun will only ever give me a rash. Symbols of religion having any effect is such an outlandish idea I don't even want to know how it started. I can eat garlic, but like any other food it will make me want to vomit this is not limited to just it." She paused for a moment and tapped her chin wondering just how truthful to be, "A Lesser though. Is a person, I've only ever turned humans but I doubt someone like you would be unaffected by the ritual, who is gifted our ancient blood. From my experimenting it seems to try to re adjust the bodies genetics back towards the Origin. However being so far gone from that point it can only do so much fixing. They like me would be locked in time, to the age of their turning instead. The would require only Life Essence. However this is where myth leaks into truth. A Lesser's greatest foe is the sun. I mentioned being starved would give me a rash, but for a Lesser it could decay the flesh completely. It would take sustained direct contract to the sun's rays, easily mitigated or avoided, but it is the greatest flaw. This is where the idea of vampires being nocturnal comes from I'd gather. Or my... actIVITies might haVE PLayed a PART. If yOU EVer tirE OF BEing chaINED TO time, I aM WILLING To sire agAIN." There it was. The string snapped from all the tugging. The ancient horror reached her bloodied hand and patted the big bad wolf on her head. A horrifyingly jagged grin peering from her cracked lips. "WhaT MAkes the- STOP I'M STILL TALKING--," He mood swung as she barked at herself with a venom, "Ahem. What mAKEs yoU DIFFerent thAN that naSTY BEar man? Or that mEAN fox gIRL. They seEMED TO haVE EVen leSS CONtrol than yOU Zuu. Are yOU EVen the saME thinG?" Her hand continued to stroke at the matted fur atop the tower's head. She was enjoying watching the girl struggle to maintain her sense of self. She was just like the psychopath petting her at least to a certain degree. Was there a greater expression of love than wanting to rip someone's head off?

Nina's Theme Mili - Rightfully

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:42 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ T ]aking the information in stride wasn't difficult, given it immediately kicked Zuu's detective instincts into overdrive. The premise was clear, that the True Ancestors Nina spoke of, named Vampires by myth and legend, were the origin of mankind. While that may be true, and the truth of it was likely lost to the sands of time, it wouldn't be for An Teaghlach. She was going to explain just that when she caught the sudden change, the sanity slipping from her mind and scent, giving more credibility to the belief Zuu already held: Nina wasn't sane. At least not then. Perhaps long years of thirst? How did one broach the subject of sanity without being rude? 'Oh, aye, were ya bat s**t 'fore tha Taking, too?' Oh, yeah, that would go over well. Those thoughts and more raced through her mind as she watched Nina carefully, wary of the sudden change to violence she knew lay just beneath the surface at any given moment. To say it wasn't thrilling would be a lie, though. It reminded her of the days in which she grilled psychopaths and murders in the Cloud City.
                                            tab Huffing lightly at the mention of the other Septborn Zuu sat back on her heels and clasped her hands before her in a show of pensiveness and consideration. Snout testing the air, keeping herself aware of her surroundings, she decided to give a bit more of her own species' history. "Ta be fair from tha get go, An Teaghlach be not of mortal men nor 'uman," she began, her tone taking on the tone of one reciting from memory. "An Teaghlach 'ave been 'round long as yer species, I be bettin'. Tha name translates ter 'tha Family', fer each Sept be family by blood an' ancestry. Ba each Sept be diff'rent, wif' a 'istory all their own, wit' unique differences from ee'chother."
                                            tab Extending one close towards the blood-stained mud she began to draw, creating quickly representations of the lunar cycle. Art had never been her forte, as would be obvious from the rudimentary drawings, with the mud scooped out to indicate the darkness of the moon. To each she true a little symbol, and beside each symbol a word, each for a different Sept. "Me Sept be tha o' tha wolf, an' so we give rise to the Clann that be known as Werewolves ba many. Each Sept be tethered to a phase of tha Goddess, wha ye call tha moon. When one Sept be graced tha opposite be cursed. When tha full moon rise for tha Wolf, the Tiger be cursed ter human form, bereft o' tha Septborn form, yet retainin' some a' which makes us different than man." Here she drew lines between opposing sides to illustrate her points, circling the Wolf by crossing the Tiger while a smaller symbol of the moon is drawn next to the Wolf. "Clann work sim'lar, but tha Goddess rules. Much like yer rules wit' garlic an' sun, thar be rules tha govern us. Silver be harder ter 'splain, but wolfsbane be a silly rumor ter give man some semblance o' faith tha they would be able ter stand 'gainst us.".
                                            tab Something Nina might notice is that there was no Fox within this list of bodies, though Bear most definitely did. Biting part of her lip the Septborn finally tapped the Wolf symbol and continued. "As fer tha fox, I be bettin' they be some sort o' mutation. They be happenin' a time or two in me life, but rare. From ma understandin' she be ruled bah the rules o' tha Wolf, but Ah'd have to be askin' her tha'." Turning her gave back to Nina to see how she was taking this Zuu wondered if the crazy woman would demand to know more about the history of her people. The creation myths were something she knew to some extent but she'd never looked far into it nor cared, since it supposedly gave rise to the "alpha" treatment of the b***h half of the Septborn. If none others remembered then, well...that history might well be lost.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Quote:

Quote:

magcookie

Quote:

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff