User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Not once during Zuu's well spoken, and concise, explanation on her clan did Nina stop petting the giant beast of matted fur atop her head. Despite how transfixed the crazed murderer was on trying to get a knot out of the tower's fur she was listening intently. Even going so far as to resist her manic urges to interject and taunt the wolf. It really cleared up a few theories she had for the aforementioned beast people she had encountered in previous centauries. Perhaps they were so hostile was do to the moons phase. It definitely had nothing to do with her killing people around them, doubtful. "It'LL LIkely be hard to ASK The fox, what wiTH her intestINES knittED INTO a scARF around her THROAT." She ancestor said matter-of-factly. Perhaps she was comfortable around the towering wolf or perhaps she was too far into the paint to have noticed herself speaking so openly about on of her murders. Either way it was far too late to pretend like she was a good person, after all she had just syphoned enough blood to take a grown man to his knees like it was her afternoon cup of tea. "WhilE I Do undersTAND our diffERIng orgins of primordial MAN ANd beast... I FINd it ammuSSINg that we bioLOGically cannOT EScape madness. My hunGER for liFE ESSence and you, shaKLED to the moon." She bemused finally untangling the mat she had been picking at, gently patting the wolf on its head in celebration. Her hand froze for a moment as her eyes narrowed, black threatening to overtake her lilac eyes. "I wonder what a mixture of the two would produce. Would my blood or your blood dominate? Would they even mingle? Would one half die off?" Her voice was cold and calculating once more as her fractured mind fixated at the quandary. She slowly trailed her bloodied fingers down the side of the wolves muzzle, raw fingernails dragging into the fur. She desperately wanted to know but not at the cost of her dear Zuu, so precious that canine face was she didn't want it to melt off in the sulight.

Mana Pool:: [400 //400]
Stamina Pool:: [650 //650]
Blood Pool:: [130 //300]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme Mili - Rightfully

Lanfaer