Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Crash and burn...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I pathetic?
  Seriously? This is Jerry Springer stuff...
  No, just a bit...muddled?
View Results

Aceana V

Quotable Autobiographer

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:48 pm
So, I have a stressful life. Bad luck always follows me, and I've managed to screw up all family relationships, in one way or another. I have really bad issues with stress and breaking down. So this weekend, I really hit bottom.

I stay at my Great aunt's house on the weekends. To clarify, she is my father's uncle's wife. My father's cousin Josh, I have feelings for him. He, being several years older than me, with an ex-wife and two children. So obviously this isn't the world's best situation. So I ignore it.

So I digress, that I was at my Great Aunt's house as usual, and I had a very long stressful week, and was glad to be out of my own house. So he comes in, and I was listening to the Sex Pistol's. He asked and I said ya, and that they were my favorite band. So we talked about them forever, and somehow everyone else was gone to see something outside and it was just us.

"I used to look like Sid Vicious." He grinned.
"Really? I don't believe that."
"Seriously people used to tell me that."
"Oh come off it Josh, no way."

So anyway, later on, I have this nervous breakdown and go outside, angry and pissed I'd forgotten my cigarettes. So he comes out, and by this time I had totally lost it and was crying. He just stared at me...

So anyway, I have no ******** idea of what to do. I'm in love with my distant distant cousin, and I'm so freakin not sure what to do....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:08 pm
I would tell him how you feel,but don't completly open your heart out to him. I too, have had feelings for family members, but honestly, I see nothing wrong with having feelings for a distant cousin, in a way, your to far apart in years to where DNA really matters, so just do what you feel is right, and always, ALWAYS, listen to your heart heart  

kitterkat_84x

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:28 pm
I don't think thats really screwed up. Sometimes it's normal to feel that way. Just explain how you feel to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:00 am
Hmm...That doesn't seem screwed up.

It happens.

And also Mrs. Lazzara, Awesome freakin sig.  

Nagaru Tensei

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:29 pm
Nagaru Tensei

It happens.

he does not lie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and liking your cousin is no big deal. my cousin liked me. hes only 4 years younger than me though. so, i guess it reverse an really not the same situation.
if your sure of your feelings, tell him. just be aware it good go horribly wrong. i dont want to bring you down, but i tend to be pessimistic an i cant help but to see the worst. but the worst isnt really that bad. life comes an it goes. you make mistakes, and you dont. that sounds really stoopid, but what im tryin to say is, if it goes well, it could be GREAT, if ites wrong, its only gonna be bad. level out the options and i guess, decide for yourself what to do. neutral i dont want to make up your mind in case i make the wrong choise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:11 am
Nagaru Tensei

It happens.

thanx! mrgreen  

im-a-scientist!!!

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces