Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Frozen Stars (River of Stars & Killing Moon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. River had met a nice buck, and had spent time with him. Quite a lot of time. Enough time, she now found herself heavy with child, and trudging. Her mother had told her about her own experience with looking for a legendary to bless her own pregnancy. How her and Toxin had both gone seeking and surprised one another. It was a sweet story to her really.

However she'd talked to Lakes, and told him what she was planning to do, before going and doing just that, wandering with no true destination in mind, just walking and searching. She paused at a small watering hole, and lowered her head drinking from the cold pool for a few moments, trying to decide which way to go now.

Ruriska
Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When it came to seeking a legendary, aimless wandering was the ideal way to have some stag or mare cross your path. The Swamp, it seemed, had some way of guiding both parties together without much hassle and so it was that on the other side of the pool a Kimeti emerged from the surrounding brush.

He was tall, with vibrant red hair, and he was staring at her with a hooded glowing eyes, a smile playing across his mouth.

"Are you looking forward to being a mother?" He asked, his voice friendly and conversational, welcoming.

Lirilei

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:15 pm
The sudden question out of no where had her lifting her head, muzzle dripping with water and she shook her head, not in answer but to fling away stray droplets, a pondering look on her face. No one had asked that before but after just a moments thought there was a smile on her face.

"I am. I saw the happiness and love between my own parents growing up with my siblings, and I'd like to be the source of that same joy for my own children." it had been a wonderful time growing up with her family, at least to her.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm
It was clearly the answer he wanted. The stag's smile had reached his eyes, his head dipping slightly into a nod and then up again to its normal proud height.

"Today that is all I ask from you," he told her, clearly feeling magnanimous. "May it be so, and may those children grow strong with your love and know a life of warmth and joy."

Lirilei

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 am
She felt a pleased warmth fill her at the stags words, and a smile crossed her own face. "Thank you!" the joy she felt was echoed loudly in her words as she bobbed her head in thanks to him, eyes dancing in pleasure at the blessing she'd received.

Ruriska
heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:44 am
He gave her a brief nod of acknowledgement but said nothing more, just took a leisurely sip from the pool and then went on his way. That was another parent-to-be assisted and there would soon be another, leading him across the Swamp.

Lirilei
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out