Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:27 pm
Koyuki, or Ko to his friends and family, is working the night beat, patrolling the neighborhood when he comes a suspicious looking guy who may or may not be up to no good. So, he confronts him and asks why he's lurking around in the middle of the night. It goes from there. And Koyuki wakes up in the cruiser with no memory of how he got there and two puncture wounds on his neck. So, what happens after that is up to us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koyuki, Ko for short, was just starting his shift at the precinct where he worked at. It was his turn to do night patrol. Him and his best buddy, Jem who was his partner and was also look out for anything suspicious. He was a out of a oddity at rhe precinct due to his looks and mannerisms, but he was the best detective they had, so they put up with it. Plus, he wasn't going to change himself.just to please other people. It just wasn't going to happen in any way shape or form. Once he got himself.some snacks for both him and Jem as it wa going to be a long night, he started his beat.

Kariey123

Occ: Hope this is okay for a start?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image

Alexander Wright_______________

Alexander sits with a group of people, taking photos with some giddy girls who seem extremely happy to even talk to them. He even goes as far as to sign their chest with a marker, they are over the moon to even be near him. Though after a moment touches his head and makes a pained face. A band member glances at him with a worried face and quickly takes his hand, pulling him out to the bathroom. Alex takes deep breaths as his throat burns, it doesn’t take long for him to burry his teeth into his band mates arm. They wince at first but they allow it, they don’t seem to mind in the long run though, all to willing to...donated to the young vampire. Once he’s done with his meal, he licks his friends wound and smiles some. His band mate looks at his wound, which is no longer bleeding due to the strange properties of the saliva. His bad mate leaves him alone in the bathroom to recover from his thirst attack .

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Ko had parked his car near a nearby music thing going on while keeping an eye on those going and coming. Especially the young girls as there had been a slight string of kidnappings. Not that he knew anything more about it but the other officers really shouldn't leave those files open on thier desks for the world to see. He leaned back against the hood of his car, ignoring the various catcalld and whistles that some young boys were giving him, thinking that he was a woman. He shook his head as he munched on a cookie, Jen by his side as she kept an eye on their surroundings. She saw some girls taking pics with a guy who looked slightly older than him and he wondered who he was. He must have been someone pretty special for those girls to be acting like giggling idiots around him. But he could sense that something was not right about other male but he left it alone for now before getting back into his car a d continuing on his beat.

Kariey123

Occ: Let me know if you get bored. And feel free to offer ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm
User Image

When Alexander got his breath back, splashing water on his face before going outside for air. The air feels cool on his face as he rolls up his sleves, his pale blonde hair seems to shine brightly under the moon light. After a moment he looks over at the cop car, his eyes fall onto Ko. A smile forms on his lips as his teeth show slightly, his teeth pearly white as he has two sharp points. It was know for vampires to mesmerize their victims before stringing, but this time he was just being friendly. He leans against the club wall and listens to the music pound against his back. He hums a soft tune to himself before he sings softly,”We're not going crazy,we’re learning to fly, we’re looking for answers with both of our eyes”. He pats his pockets as if looking for something, pulling out a marker. Quickly he writes the lyrics on his arms so he won’t forget. The likes the sound to the song, the faint beat from the club seemed to speak to him.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Ko had managed to catch the blonde's eye and he was entranced for a moment before mentally smacking himself out of it and then driving off. But he would return as that man looked rather shifty. The beat was just one continuous loop and eventually he had come back to the club to find Alexander leaning against the club wall, doing something with a marker. "Hey! What are you doing?!" he asked after stopping the car, getting out and walking over to the other male. He placed his hands on his hips and glared at thd other male. "Well?" he asked again, waiting for an answer. He knew that he shouldn't be jumping to conclusions but damn it, itbwas late and there was a suspicious character by the club so he was taking no chances at any rate. He had left Jem Men in the cruiser, to make sure no hooligans tried to steal it or mess with it in anyway.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image

Alexander looks up at ko who seems to have a fistey attitude, it was kinda funny. But he shows him the writing in his arm, his hand writing neat and they have a beautiful flow to them. Again he sings the song lyrics,”We're not going crazy, we’re learning to fly, we’re looking for answers with both of our eyes”. His voice was sweet and soft as he sang the verse again. He can’t help but give a soft laugh at ko, it was strange to have someone over react for a marker. ”It’s song lyrics, I’m in a band.” he adds while slowly putting the marker back in his pocket, rolling up his sleves before showing the officer his hands.

DragonMistress07
OOC: Sorry I’m not good at replying to oocs, usually it starts off slow but if it’s slow for you let me know!

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Ko just stared at him for a few seconds before deciding to take a closer look at the other's arms, pushing a strand of hair back behind his ear to get a better look. "Hmm. So, I see. Pretty lyrics though." he replied after a minute of looking at said lyrics before looking up at the other male. "Sorry about that. There has been a lot of shady looking characters around here lately and especially around this club." he said as he backed off the other male. "I thought you might be one of them but apparently not. Sorry for harassing you." he finished before starting to turn around to head to his cruiser. Seemed like he had made a mistake but good thing he hadn't arrested the man as that would have been embarrassing to explain to his chief about that. He couldn't wait for his shift to be over so he could go home, take a nice bath and crawl into bed and sleep.

Kariey123
Oh! Sorry. Didn'r know. Love your avi.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 pm
User Image

Alexander couldn’t help but laugh as he was pegged for a suspicious person, he was someone that shouldn’t be trusted so to speak. The officer was quite beautiful, he couldn’t help but stare for a moment. ”I wouldn’t mind being cuffed if you’re the one doing it.” he called out to the officer in a teasing tone, holding up both of his wrist together. Yeah it was probably a bad idea to pick on the officer but he didn’t want them to leave just yet. ”Or you can give me your number and we can save that for later.” he adds with the same teasing manner , probably pushing his luck a little more then he should.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image

Ko paused misstep and turned to look back at Alexander but hebwas smiling slightly. "Oh, honey. You couldn't handle me. I would snap you k**e a twig." he replied, crossing his arms and smirking at the other. "Oh? And just why should i give you mt number, hm?" he added after a second, one eyebrow raised. Something was telling him that he should be flirting back with this man but he could not help himself as there was something about the man that made him want to flirt back. He should be getting back to his beat but for some reason there was something preventing him for going. Maybe it was Alexander's eyes. They seemed almost...hypnotic and bis voice as well. All senses were screaming to get away but he ignored it. The man seemed harmless but he should never assume anything.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:42 am
User Image

Alexander lets out a soft laugh as ko tells him how he can’t be handled. It was refreshing to meet someone who didn’t fall for his charm. ”I prefer men but I’m sure I can make an exception for you” he replies with a playful tone and walks over to the officer. He stops inches from the other and leans in, whispering his number into his ear. After a moment Alex pulls away and walks over to the door as his band mates come out drink. One ask why Alex was talking to them to which Alex just replies with a smile,”Im a suspicious person.”

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:39 am
User Image

Ko just gave him a look. "I am a man." he replied with a small laugh at the assumption. It was safe to assume that His looks and mannerisms is what three the other off. He couldn't blame him thought. Most people thlight that, even those he worked with. He blinked when the blonde walked up to him, stopping a few inches short before leaning forward and whispering his number into his ear. He jad to surprises the shudder that went through him at the actiom, quite surprised thAt the other had indeed given him hid number. He just stares after him for a few seconds before shaking his head and resuming his best but he committed the number to memory as well as placed it in his phone. Not that he probably would use it. But still. He started up the car before driving off. He had a feeling that he had that man would meet again. Too bad he hadn't gotten hid name. Oh, well. And maybe he would come back when he had the day iff to see his band.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:03 am
User Image

Alexander smiles as he left the the officer, a week asked to go by quickly as he got ready for a concert. After a few attacks of young ladies and even some men, they had police at every entrance, even back stage. He sighs as he sits in the room with his band mates. ”We don’t need to be assigned an officer.” he protested to his manager, the others seemed to agree. It would be bad if Alex had a craving and get caught by a police officer getting blood. After all the women being attacked had their blood drained, he didn’t want to get blamed for it. They probably wouldn’t even care that he was out of the country for an international tour when the attacks started. The cops would see him as a monster and would put it all onto him.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:53 pm
User Image

A week later, No found himself going undercover at the club where he had met the blonde man. Apparently more women as well as some men had been attacked again. The odd things was that they had been drained of blood, which was very strange. As he headed towards the back he could hear the band arguing with the officers as the said club had upped the security and the band members were not happy about it. He stepped inside the room to see that other from a week ago and waved. "Hey, you!" He greeted Alexander and the band cheerfully. "I'm Koyuki. But you can call me Ko. And I will be overseeing you all just to make sure that nothing happens to you." he explained as the officer gave him the evil eye. He just gave her a look that said "shove off" before returning her attention back to the group. "And I know you hate this but I promise I won't be in your way. I'll be lurking in the shadows like the other officers. Probably." He added in afterthought as he adjusted his leather jacket. He looked like a normanormal person who attends a bar. Except that he was carrying a concealed weapon under his jacket. But other than that, he would blend it perfectly.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 pm
User Image

Alexander’s eyes raise and he smiles at ko as he introduces himself, he was quite surprised to see him. But none the less he was happy to see him, it was quite curious though. ”Hello officer Koyuki. We are Blood Born. Mara on the drums, Reo on base guitar, Leon on Lead guitar, stephany on keyboard and I’m Alexander lead singer and back up guitarist.” he says introducing himself and the band, the two girls in the band look ko up and down whispering how they love her style while the other two guys glance at each other not sure if they want a guard. Alex just smiling at ko, winking at him before turning to the other members to talk about the set they will do. But soon he has a relaps, giving a faint smile as he holds his head. One of the girls spring into action and quickly rest her hands on his shoulders, excusing then to a private back room for him to drink.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:15 pm
User Image

Ko just nodded to each as well as gave them a friendly wave. "You can go. I got it from here." he said to the officer as he started to shoo the woman off. The officer gave him an affronted look before huffing and walking off in a snot. He just shook his head at her actions before turning around back to the group. Well, at least he one had a name to the face. Alexander, huh? Not a bad name. He smiled when Alexander winked at him then frowned when the other started to hold his head. Was he okay? He started to walk forward when one of the girls jumped up and took Alexander into the room in the back and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the action. Hmm. He had a feeling that there was something more going on here but he would examine those thoughts later. "Is your friend okay?" he asked the others of the band, tilting his head to the side. "Do we need to get him a medic?" he added after a second, wondering what was wrong with the blonde. His detective senses were going crazy but he pushed them down once again as he waited for a response.

Kariey123
Fell free to add any ideas if you have any

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas