Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Nighttime Encounter (Kariey123 and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image

Ko had decided to call it the night. He was tired, stressed and just about ready to go home. He took one more look around, decided that there was nothing to be done here anymore and decided to head out. He made sure to tell the officers remaining, especially the women to not go out alone right there as there was something out there preying on women. Alexander flashed in his mind but he pushed the image away, knowing that he had nothing to do with the attacks. At least, he hopes not. That would be very bad and he would hate to arrest him. Plus, that band of his was very protective of him, so even if he had taken Alexander into custody, the other three would definitely fight him on it a d frankly, he wasn't in the mood, so he was heading home. He had the day off to orrow, so he could just relax and maybe see if he could figure out who is behind these attacks. He did know that the attacks happened under the cover of darkness and not in the day. Plus, the victims were those who frequent bars and were often alone, so there's that. And so, with that he headed on home. Since his home wasn't far from him, he decided to walk back. He wasn't worried about being attacked as he wasn't female and he could protect himself.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image

Alexander Wright_______________

Alexander stayed up as everyone else we to bed, he just couldn’t get to sleep. He leaves the tour bus and makes sure it’s locked up tight behind him. The air was cool on his skin, he leaned on the bus for a moment. The crime scene was wrapped up and everyone was gone. Well almost everyone, he could see ko leaving. Something in his body told him to follow the officer, so he did. He kept a safe distance to not be noticed. All he wanted was to make sure the other got home safely. Even if he was a man, he looked like a female and that thing wouldn’t care otherwise. The smell of his blood was faint but he could still smell it, an intoxicating smell that filled his nose.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:16 pm
User Image

Ko zipped up his jacket as he made his way home. It was rather cold tonight and he was glad he had to wear a leather jacket as it retained heat. He stuck his hands in his pocket while keeping a lookout of his surroundings. He knew the attacker wouldn't care if he was a guy but he was taking no chances at this point. He made sure to stop by a local diner to order something to take home with him and he was back on his way. He felt like he was being watched but the presence wasn't hostile but almost protective. But that was silly. Wasn't it? With a shake of his head, he continuously made his way to his apartment complex. As he got closer, he started to noticed a shadow following him but he didn't stop walking and made sure to keep his pace steady so as not to alert the other that he knew that he was following him.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image

Alexander kept his distance as they walked, his eyes shifted around as he looked up the ally ways and on the roofs. He even went to a point to glance down at the storm drains, it could be anywhere in the city. But he always kept a watchful eye on Koyuki, if anywhere we to happen he would be sure to stop it. A loud crash comes from an ally as he passes it and he comes to a dead stop, getting into a defensive position as a cat runs out of it. He lets out a relived sigh as it was just a cat, maybe he was too over cautious after all. I mean he let a cat get the best of him for a moment in time, but he just turns back to ko. His hair glossy under the pale moon light.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am
User Image

Ko was maybe halfway there to his home when something came out of the shadows and clamped a hand around his mouth before attempting to drag him down a nearby and very dark alley. Blue eyes went wide before his training kicked it and he fought. His assailant was strong, very strong but even he was having trouble trying to drag Ko out of sight. That was not going to happen. He jammed an elbow behind him a d there was a grunt and whoever had him hold loosened. Good. And with that he went for a roundhouse kick but the attacker managed to get his bearings and push the other into the wall of the alley. Hard. He felt something in his right shoulder pop from the force and he bit back a cry of pain as he slid to the ground in pain.or Who have if of his attacked hadn't pinned him to the walk. "Such a pretty little thing...i am going to enjoy hearing you scream as I drain you... " he, and he knew that it was a man, said with a wild grin at him. He looked up to see his attacked had red eyes with a wild and crazy look in them anf shivered inwardly as outwardly his face shown disgust as the other nuzzled his neck. "You smell so nice~" he purred, using a finer or at least nail, draw blood and on instinct he kicked out, his knee coming in contact with the other's stomach, hard and knocked yhe man away.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:50 am
User Image

Alexander looks back at ko and was shocked to sss her gone. He could head shuffling of feet and soon smelled her blood. Quickly he runs down the ally way and stands in front of the entrance. He gives of a dangerous feel that makes the thing tremble slightly as it stands in fear. ”You know what I am don’t you? Unlike you. I’m a pure blood. Now tell me. Who created you.” he says with poison in his works as his expression changes, walking over to the attacker as it backs away slightly. The attacked goes to run but with a quick run Alexander grabs it by the jaw and lifts it up off the ground. ”I’ll ask one more time before I start pulling teeth.” he adds with the same dark tone, his eyes full of anger. The thing shakes and tries to fight Alexander, glclawing at his arms but Alex doesn’t seem to flintch or mind. ”I-I don’t know!!! I went for a lab study. They paid my money! And they stuck my arm. I work up in an empty warehouse craving blood!!!” the attacked says as if begging for life, kicking and flailing around. Alexander slowly sets it down, but his hand moves to its throat, holding it tightly, cutting off their air. ”If I let you live. You’ll just kill more people, people I love. You should have never been created.” he says sadly and gives a pained expression.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:05 am
User Image

Ko suddenly tensed up when he felt someone at the entrance of the alley. He was fighting through pain but he knew that voice. What was Alexander doing here? He felt himself slide to the ground, his head swimming and his sight blurry. But his hearing was still intact and he listened to the two talking and couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about. How does one wake up craving blood? His mind sluggishly went back to the vampire angle and this time it stuck. Well, at least he now knew who was behind the attacks but he couldn't take this to the department. They would laugh him right out of it and frankly he wasn't in any mood to deal with any of them in anyway. He was on the verge of blacking and managed to see Alexander grab the other by the throat and tell him that he was a danger. He had a feeling that the attacker may not make it out alive. And with that final thought, he blacked out completely, slumping to the side.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:55 am
User Image

Alexander did what he had to do, killing the monster that changed. Dropping their body with a loud thump. Quickly he steps away, realizing what he just did. He turned into a murder, even if that think was worse then him. A life was still a life in his books, and he took a life. But what happened next threw him off, the body just seemed to melted, leaving a strange puddle of cloths and blood. No bones, nothing. He’s not sure if that’s what a vampire turns into when they die or if that’s just what created vampires turned into. He bushes the thought away from his head as he turns to ko, sighing softly. But he just gently picks up the unconscious officer and carries him to the closest hospital. He felt bad for just dumping him by the emergency room doors but it would be better if no one saw him. Less questions to be asked about what happened, safer for him. As he walked home, it started to pour down rain, as if the gods were on his side washing away the evidence in the ally. He returns to his bus and changes into dry cloths, but can’t seem to fall asleep at all.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:21 am
User Image

Ko felt himself being picked up but otherwise remained unconscious. After sometime he felt himself set down somewhere and then the footsteps leaving. The next time he woke, it was almost morning and he was in a hospital bed with his neck bandaged and his arm popped back into place with a splint. He looked around, holding his head as he tried to remember what had happened last night. The nurse who had come in to check on him had said they they had found him outside the emergency room, bleeding and a dislocated shoulder. He frowned at that statement, vaguely remembering what had happened to him last night. But one thing stood out in his memory, and that was Alexander. He knew that he was there in the alley before he had lost consciousness. He noticed some cards and gifts from his fellow officers to get well soon and he shook his head as the doctor came in to tell them that hebwas free to go. The man gave him some pain meds and s bag to place the cards in and before he knew it, he was on his way home. But a fellow officer had decided to drive him home and he was too tired to argue. So, he got into the cruiser and headed on home. He made a call to Alexander to thank him for rescuing him. He left it to his voicemail before hanging up.

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:58 am
User Image

Alexander ignored ko’s phone call but listened to the voice mail. He would have to protest and pretend he wasn’t at the scene and hope the officer thought I dreamed it all up. But then again who could forget an attack by a vampire? He shared the incidence of last night with his friends who scolded him heavily. Still they helped him create a fool proof alibi if anyone were to ask. They sent flowers to Koyuki who was attacked as well as a get well soon card. Alexander wanted a little bit more though, worried about ko’s injuries. After some flirting and persuasion the female couldn’t resist the vampire and gave up the injured officers address. He waits outside apartment of Koyuki, he knocked but it seems like no one was home.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:15 am
User Image

Koyuki thanked the officer for the ride home before turning around and heading to his apartment. He hoped Jem was okay. He lived on the first floor so he didn't have to go far, which was a relief to him. As he got closer to his apsrtment, he noticed someone at his front door. He blinked a few times before recognizing that blonde hair. "Alexander? What are you doing here?" he called out to him as he stopped in fron of the door. He had gotten some flowers from his band as well as a card which was sweet of them, even though they probably didn't like him. He shifted slightly, mindful of his injured arm as he awaited a reaponse. He had no idea of why Alexander was here. Was there something he wanted? Or was it to check up on him? He scoffed inwardly at the notion as they barely knew each other so what was he worried about him for?

Kariey123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 am
User Image

Alexander’s eyes shifted to Koyuki, examining him very carefully before letting out a relived sigh. He was expecting it to be worse the what it was but he seems fine. ”I heard you were attacked and I just wanted to see if you were okay.” he replies with a soft voice and pushes himself lightly off the wall. Walking over to the officer, reaching out and gently pats his head. ”I’m happy to know you’re not too badly hurt. I hope they get the guy who did this.” he adds with a gentle voice, playing stupid to the fact he was there, hoping ko wouldn’t ask any questions.

DragonMistress07

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:51 am
User Image

Koyuki gave him a look. Did the other really think that he hadn't known he was there in the alley last night. "Hmm. I'm fine." he replied after a second of thinking. If the other wanted to play stupid, then okay. And he knew that they were never going to catch the guy behind the attacks because he was dead. He didn't know how he knew, but he did. Hopefully, the attacks would stop now after this. He blinks when Alexander patted him on the head, like he was a dog. "Yeah. Me too. As for The guy, he may get caught. Or he may not." He added after a beat, jerking in surprise when he heard barking from behind the door. Ah. Jen. "Hmm. Do you want to come in or do you hsve somewhere to be?" he asked as he managed to get his key into the door, unlocking it and then opening only to have a brown and black blue rush outside and towards the bit of greeery used for dogs to do thier business. He stated after his dog, shaking his head before tuning back to Alexander.

Kariey123
I hope this isn't boring for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image

Alexander was happy to know he was fine, his mind could be at ease now. He doesn’t know why he’s so concerned with ko in the first place. His jaw tightens some as the attacker was mentioned, hoping it wouldn’t be mentioned again. “If you don’t mind” he says and walks into the apartment, glancing down at the dog some. Most animals didn’t like him, it’s like they know what he was. But he still wanted to make sure Koyuki was a hundred present sure he was safe. In the back of his mind he believes there is more then one of those things out in the city.

DragonMistress07
it’s not boring for me, is it boring for you?

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image

"Jem is harmless. Unless I'm in danger." he said, parting the German shepherd on the head lovingly when she trotted back in. The canine stared at Alexander for a few seconds, debating on whether or not this...thing as she knows he's not human was a threat. She decided that he wasn't and trotted over to her master's side. "You want anything to drink?" he asked as he set the bag down on a nearby couch before closing the door. It was a decent sized apartment with two bedrooms, a bath, kitchen, living room, as well as a laundry room in the back. It was decorated in blues and whites with a few other colors thrown in. It was cozy and well lived in. "I have water and juice only as I have yet to go to the store for groceries." He added after a second as he filled up Jem'sJem' s bowls with food and water, which was quite a feat as he could only had one arm at the moment.

Kariey123
No, not at all. If you have any ideas me know.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff