Main floor

The entrance to the mansion
Joe Higashi's suite
Access to the basements and parkade
A bathroom for emergencies
An arcade
A gym
The Bogard family kitchen with access to the pool out back
Drunk's resting station (if you are drunk you will be placed here)
Access to the 2nd floor

Second floor

Rock's bedroom
Andy's bedroom
Link's bedroom
Terry and Dee's bedroom
Rails and Parma-Blue's bedroom
Corrigan's bedroom
Access to the Lounge
The Bogard family bathroom

The lounge aka the 3rd floor

A stage
A bar
Tables and chairs for the restaurant
Janitor's closet
Public bathrooms
A saiyan fighting ring
A Beyblade arena
Access to Nalith
Access to the hotel rooms
Access to the chapel
Access to the graveyard

The hotel rooms

Each hotel room comes with a bed, a nightstand, a closet, a trash chute, and an emergency exit slide button activated. There are 20 hotel rooms on floors 4-98.

The chapel - floor 100

For those who are religious, getting married, or for some solitude.

The graveyard

If you are not a guest and you become inactive for more than a month, your spirit will be placed here and where you start from if you return after a month.
This does not apply for NPCs and ones I control since I will be the most active.

Nalith

Nalith is where William-Tyler and his family lives, its located in Enthera not in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Rules

If you start this, you must reply when its your turn within a month provided you are not a guest.

Guests are to report to the lounge only and act like you are just ordering food and indicating when you have left. Of course, guests have the option of getting drunk.

Minor god-modding might take place by me if you have not left the lounge/drunks station within a certain period of time.

Have fun and make good use of the mansion.

You can be any anime character you wish, even your own made up ones.

This lounge rp creates its own story.

Be fair to everyone in here and try to show respect.

I play as the people who manage the mansion save for the users whose names have been listed in the layout of the land section. Those people also have immunity to the graveyard unless they actually choose to die.

The initial post

Dee found herself waking up to her usual routine and once she finished, she waited in the lounge for somebody to serve.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:43 pm
Ochru Hiwatari wandered into the lounge feeling hungry and wanting a good conversation. He was visiting from being located in Harvest Gardens, a region to the west on Planet Hamster. Ochru was a farmer and was Dee's son from another man.

Ochru's father, Kai, was separated from Dee since Kai never got close to anybody. All Kai wanted Dee for was to create offspring so he could have someone to carry on the Hiwatari name in both farming and beyblades. Kai had a second son with Dee named G'Oh, but G'Oh never stuck to beyblading as Kai had wanted. G'Oh is a Pokemon trainer.

Ochru took a seat at one of the booths and waited for his order to be taken.  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:55 pm
Dee saw Ochru and could not help but smile. Work for him must be good if he could afford to take a break, unless there was another motive. She walked up to his booth and asked, "May I take your order?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:58 am
Ochru looked over his shoulder and returned the smile that his mother was giving him. He replied, "This morning, I would like some mini ravioli with a bolognese sauce, some cheerios with cheese, and I would like a banana smoothie using almond milk please."  

Ochru978

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:04 am
"Coming right up." One secret that Dee had was that the mini ravioli was the chef boyardee canned stuff since she did not know as of yet how to make pasta dough. She would learn though. She knew how to cook hamburger, and she could use the tomato sauce from the jar, that was okay. It was just the pasta itself she needed to learn how to make.

The cheerios with cheese was her own recipe. She took a bowl of cheerios, added processed cheese to it, added some water to it, warmed it up in the microwave for a couple of minutes and then stirred it until it looked like a desirable meal.

The smoothie was also easy to make. She took fresh bananas and sliced them to drop into a blender. Then she added almond milk and blended it until smooth.

All in all, it took about 5 minutes or so to make. She brought out each dish as it was ready and served it to Ochru.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games