Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[G] AB102 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:08 pm

i hope i can fill all these days with artsu someday lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:09 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:10 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:11 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:12 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:13 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:14 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:15 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:17 pm
《almost there burning_eyes 》

emotion_ghost Day # 25 emotion_ghost
Theme: draw your own comic strip, lazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: catching up again. this was fun, sorry if thought lines are crappy, im out of ideas =u=;; ah and its read from left to right ouo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:17 pm

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:19 pm
emotion_ghost Day # 27 emotion_ghost
Theme: kimono?? idk

Comments: i hope im doing this right, i think there is something wrong about this doodle, but i wanted to practice with the material tool in my drawing app XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 am
emotion_ghost Day # 28 emotion_ghost
Theme: what's inside the frame

Comments: this is a b u t t e r f l y. like of those poor things inside photo frames that some people sell on the market etc. i was gonna add a display case and blood and gen make it look better, but i got lazy xP  

AB102

Naughty Duck

AB102

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:33 am
emotion_ghost Day # 29 emotion_ghost
Theme: Glowing

(its not too creepy, but i tried anyway lol so beware)

tab The face reflected on the mirror looked just like her, but at the same time, it didn't. They both had blue hair and the same nightclothes, but where she was trembling in fear, where her whole body was quaking madly, the person on the other side projected absolute calm. Where her eyes were a shade of crimson listless and dead as a mark of her new chance at living, the reflection facing her had eyes that were glowing brightly in a splash of blood red. Those red eyes glinted ominously as they bore on hers.

tab And to her shock and growing horror, the face on the mirror smiled serenely at her, before calmly opening her mouth with a small, beautiful smile.

tab "F o u n d... y o u..~"

tab She was trembling so hard. Tears flooded her face. Never has she been this afraid. She felt so weak, so helpless, that all she could do was stand there, even when her knees threatened to collapse on her.

tab She wanted her brothers. She wanted to be safe in their company. She wanted their protection and love. But... she also knew it was over. From the moment that she heard the voice come from right behind her instead of the reflection on the mirror, it dawned on her that there was absolutely no way of escaping.

tab Long arms darted out from behind and slowly wrapped themselves around her in a tight hug. She couldn't move. She was stuck in her place as she saw the reflection on the mirror morph into something else entirely. Her face with the glowing eyes and serene smile slowly twisted and changed to someone else. As it was, all her attention was caught in the arms that enveloped her in a death grip, and the now cruel, twisted smirk reflected back at her. The same cruel expression that she saw from the person who forced her to live with her curse. And as the arms around her wound even tighter, all she could manage to do was shakily close her eyes as heavy blots of tears continued to run down her face.

tab Then the person holding her pressed their lips to her ear as they spoke with a voice that -she now realized- belonged to the one person who damned her for life.

tab "Game over... Dia."

tab The door abruptly slammed shut.

Comments: the babu up there is my oc Dia. i had a sudden burst of evil and this is the result XD this is one au where she was cursed badly by some evil villain in hopes of killing her, and the one who cursed her broke free of his prison many years later. to protect their little sister, her bros asked for help from the deities and they went into hiding. in this scenario, she was finally caught. hazzah! XD i made a drabble, but it got too long and its unfinished so there. tyty to the leveled up writing challege in hard mode, and Starii's intimidate entry. you inspired me out of my writers block. ;///u///; i hope you dont mind ;///;

100 Days Event (2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff