Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Janelle Damone vs Trent [Octane #15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:00 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:13 pm
The crowd would jump from their seats at the sign the cameras were rolling once more, capture their essence and the atmosphere. They were ready for some action and thats what they would be given. But a small surprise would come soon.

King: Butler Trent looks to capture a win after the last show ended in poor taste for him. One can only guess what he is willing to do tonight!
JR: One can only imagine. After all, he did talk out of his butt and proceeded to get said butt kicked.
King: It was a fluke and you know it, JR!

The duo would fight amongst themselves per usual but it seemed like their conversation would be cut short as an unfamiliar theme would play. One from a distant memory. From a familiar face that has quite a bit of history within this business. A man who has came back and left like a wind passing through. The music had a heavy beat that would introduce the fans to a club. But not just any club.

The Broken Neck Club.

The Broken Neck Club would play as this coild only mean one thing. It wasnt Butler Trent who was making an appearance. It's the one who always claimed to be the original. The one that lost to Cartwright years ago and created Butler Trent. It was Trent. The crowd didnt know what to think as they definitely expected someone else, but after a brief moment of shock, a large margin of cheers would be uttered from the crowd for the returning superstar who would take his first steps out to greet his original home.

It definitely wad a breath taking sight for the returning Trent who looked around the building. Taking in every face. It was a weird feeling being cheered by the thousands when he was always the one who was disliked by the masses and preferred it to be that way. But it was different now. He was home and caught in this storm of appreciation. After catching hinself in the moment, he would proceed to take a glimpse at the ring before continuing to journey forward.

The Broken Neck Club's enforcer of sorts would make his way to ringside in his black tights that seemed on the tight side. Wearing a shirt that would say "Time to Break Another" while the backside would showcase the Broken Neck Club name. No one has really seen this gimmick of sorts played out, at least in this business. But they know it came with an attitude. Aggression, swiftness, and anger are all ways to describe the style of combat used for said Club so one can only expect the worst when he gets into the ring. But its that attitude and style that is also a big draw and guarantees an interesting contest. This match expecting to be nothing less.

Original Trent would habe made it to ringside. Hopping onto the apron and immediately entering the ring through the second rope. Stomping on the mat twice to remember the feeling of the mat. He has stepped away for a long time and definitely will have a bit of rust. But he is a larger man then he used to be. Billed in tonight at 242 lbs. His original stature being much smaller. The theme would cut off and now the only sounds were the steps Trent made inside the ring and the audience participating by throwing in some cheers, awaiting his opponent.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:04 am
What If hits the PA and the lights dim. Blue, purple, and pink lights begin to flash in time with the opening chords. As the guitar riff kicks up and the lyrics hit, Janelle Damone steps out from behind the curtain to an eruption of cheers. The female Damone is dressed in black lowriders and a matching tank top, with an outline of her own face etched into it in pink, a new shirt for her, and her hair cut down to shoulder length. The form fitting outfit is a far cry from her earlier baggier clothes, a distinctly more feminine look

What if.. every guy I saw
What if.. sitting down at the bar
What if.. I told him to give me a call
What if.. what if, what if, what if
What if.. every guy in the place
What if.. was all up in my face
What if.. what would you say
What if.. what if, what if, what if

as the first verse hits, Janelle moves across the stage, looking out into the sea of fans filling the arena, moving to the music, then across to the other side of the stage

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, Janelle Damone!"

I hate a jealous man, one who doesn't understand
That I'm attractive so of course men wanna take my hand
And lead me off round the corner maybe to their place
But when they speak you get mad, jumping all up in my face

now in standing at the head of the ramp, she rocks to the particular high point in the song and purple pyro shoots off on the stage behind her.

But on the other hand when women come and speak to you
You kiss and hug them like it's something that you let me do
You're only jealous cause you know the ish you put me through
I might turn right around and do that ish right back to you

Janelle dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring, rising up a kneel, then getting to her feet. Moving to the ropes, she stands on the bottom rope and points out into the crowd. A burst of purple pyro comes from the turnbuckles and she steps down as the music dies out  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:09 pm
Trent would stare down the competitor who had made their entrance. This was definitely not an expected return from a flashy character as he used to be. However, it had all the contents of being a great match. The Original would find his corner and await for the bell to ring.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 am
The bell rings and Janelle looks over to Trent. Its time to get down to business. Her first match in WWFG in the past couple years. She's here to win  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:40 pm
Trent definitely collected some rust and he wasnt willing to jump in right away. Instead he took a slower approach. Exiting his corner, circling the ring, placing a hand up to see if Janelle would be willing to test herself.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:54 pm
Janelle advances forward. She raises her arm going into what seems to be a test of strength, seeing no issue with trying it out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:06 pm
Janelle accepted the test of strength as Trent would go into it. Looking to place some torque on the wrist and place some power into the tie-up  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:09 pm
Janelle can't really match power with Trent. She has to work smarter here. As Trent is applying pressure here she drops back suddenly, attempting a surprise monkey flip to take Trent up and over  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 pm
Just like that, Trent is flipped over Janelle seeing all the power was being used to push his competitor and not to keep himself in place. However, Trent would not relinquish the hold on Janelle as the two were both down on the mat and the pressure still being placed on the wrist.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:19 pm
Janelle has little option here. Down on the mat, pressure on her wrists, she attempts to flip herself over Trent to end up at his feet to lessen the pressure and pull him back up with her, then transition into a hammerlock  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm
Both competitors would be brought to their feet by the momentum that Janelle gained. And all the torque would be released as his arm was now being pushed into his back.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:40 pm
Janelle doesn't intend to keep him there as she simply looks to shove forward and release the hold. That got the blood flowing and she would grin at him as the crowd cheers around them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:46 pm
Trent was pushed forward. Quickly turning and flexing his arm to brush off the small bitter of damage inflicted. Shining a grin of his own, it looks like bothered of them were regaining their footing in that exchange.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:53 pm
Janelle braces herself and begins to circle, looking for her next opening. Quickly she shoots in, attempting to get a rear waistlock takedown  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff