• Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm
User Image

Home of Jei Chiba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

“Alright Gannon, you can do this…it’s just a quick errand, nothing special…its just some tea…” Gannon said to himself as he grabbed his cloak and slung it over his shoulders.

Brageet, who was nestled on her perch, opened one eye and chirped at him in amusement. << ‘Oh? Just tea? Somehow I doubt that…’>> She teased, closing her eye and shifting her weight from one foot to the next as she ruffled her feathers and got comfortable again.

Sighing, Gannon shook his head a little, tying his cloak securely before making sure his boots were laced up and his gloved were in his pocket. He was checking things that didn’t need to be checked – he was stalling…because he was nervous about going to see his friend and colleague. Glancing over at the table, he sighed heavily. Resting on the dining table was a letter he’d received several days ago – from Elohari.

His beloved had gone home to Mistun nearly a year ago to be with her family. One of her loved ones had become ill and she’d been called home. Gannon had suspected that if she left, she wouldn’t come back…and he’d been right. She’d written that while she missed him and Eoana greatly, her place was with her people and thus Elohari had decided to stay in Mistun. She’d written that she hoped he would come to her, to be with her, but like her, Gannon felt that his place was in Eoana…

He’d been heartbroken over the letter but understanding as well. In all actuality, she’d left him so many months ago that the sting of her ending their relationship didn’t hurt as much as it would have, had she done it before she’d left. Now, while he did miss her, he knew that she’d made the right decision…their paths were not meant to be walked together.

Despite his heart ache, he felt hope. Recently, he’d been developing feelings of affection for someone that he hoped felt the same way; Jei Chiba. The Tenebraer Professor was a dear friend and someone that he was growing to care about, hence his nerves and his excuse to go see him. Gannon had heard that Jei might be getting a cold and thus, he’d gone into town and purchased him some tea. It was a flimsy excuse to go and see him, but he missed his friend’s company.

“Sleep well, Brageet…I’ll see you in a bit.” Grabbing the small tin of tea, he took a deep breath and let it out before heading out the door. With their mind-link, he knew Brageet could reach him if she needed anything – Jei’s house wasn’t that far from his, thankfully.

Stepping outside, he was pleasantly surprised to feel that it was a bit warmer than the day before – it was early Spring. Following the path, he headed straight for Jei’s house. Stepping up to his door, he steeled himself, gathered his courage and knocked…

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Thank goodness it was an elective day. Jei found it difficult to roll out of bed that morning but at least he felt better then the day prior. His body had felt so weak and shaky that he didn't attend work, spending most of his time curdled up in the couch by the fireplace underneath layers upon layers of blankets. Jei still felt horrible but he could at least make the effort to get something done around the house.

The professor decided to make lunch, planning on bringing it to his dear friend Gannon in the early afternoon. It felt like ages since he last saw his dear friend but at least he was beyond the contagious stage...hopefully. Jei hummed to himself as he puttered around his kitchen, clad in fuzzy slippers and a white cozy housecoat. He was still wearing warm pajama pants and a shirt sleeve shirt underneath the robe, ensuring he had all of the toasty layers to prevent him from catching the chills yet again. Moopsie opted to lay in her bed near the kitchen table, curled up with her nose tucked under her floofy tail. She seemed to understand when her master lacked the energy to keep up with her normally boisterous nature.

Jei huddled as close to the stove as he could, enjoying the comforting warmth provided as he checked on his soup. He silently prayed that Gannon would like a homemade chicken noodle soup that was loaded with some veggies and protein, stirring the mixture and sniffing at the delicious scent. Jei's stomach definitely growled and he was glad he still had an appetite. The fresh bread had already been baked and sliced up so he could pack a cute little lunch for his friend. Even if Gannon didn't like him romantically, Jei still enjoyed doing as much as he could for such a kind man even though his mind would still wander to when he saw the headmaster in nothing but a towel...

A knock on the door cut him out of his unholy thoughts. Jei exchanged a confused look with Moopsie before setting his ladle aside, wiping his hands then went to the entrance of his house. He didn't hesitate as he opened the door, revealing the very man he was planning on going to visit. s**t! He probably looked like garbage!

A shaky smile stretched on Jei's lips and he stepped aside to let his friend in. "Gannon! Oh gosh...I was just finishing up lunch. I planned on bringing you some...I thought you didn't take school days off~?" The professor chuckled softly, reaching out to help Gannon remove his jacket while shutting the door behind him with his foot. "But now that you're here, you're not allowed to leave until I feed you, got it?"

He sniffled as he went to hang up Gannon's coat, suppressing a cough as he shuffled along. The normally peppy professor certainly looked as if he crawled right out of bed and while he really just wanted to hug the other, he refrained due to risking the spread of his illness. "I'm really sorry that I didn't go to work yesterday...I really felt awful. Today has been much better though." Jei was honestly just happy to have his favorite human come visit. It lifted his spirits ever so slightly. He gave Gannon another smile, taking in his handsome appearance then his eyes drifted to the tin of tea. Curiosity was visible in the tenebraer user's eyes as he tilted his head to the side. "...What is that?"

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon & Moopsie

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As the door opened Gannon was surprised to see Jei dressed in what looked to be a lounging robe, pajama pants and slippers. Blushing a bit, he suddenly felt very foolish coming to his friend’s residence when he was ill – of course he would be resting! However, Jei seemed happy to see him and beckoned him in. Stepping inside, he looked around the small house with a warm smile. He found that he liked the décor - despite the outside of the house being very vibrant – inside, it wasn’t as flashy and felt rather warm and cozy.

With Jei’s assistance, Gannon removed his cloak. Holding the tin of tea, he looked to Jei with a bit of surprise. He hadn’t come to be fed, but Jei was insisting that he stay for the meal. “I supposed I can’t refuse…” Watching Jei closely, he frowned a little, seeing him shuffle along, sniffling from his sickness. Gannon didn’t blame Jei for taking the day off, he was sick after all. If Jei had played hookie, that would have been another story.

Looking to the tin, he blushed a little bit and held it out for him to take. “Oh, this is an herbal tea…this particular blend is the same one I used to drink as a child when I became ill. It always seemed to help ease the sickness and make me feel better…I thought you might like to try it.” Gannon said, handing it over with a small smile. It didn’t particularly taste good on its own, but with some honey to sooth the throat, it was quite lovely.

“Why don’t I brew you some… Not waiting for an answer, Gannon headed for the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves as he went. Filling up a pot with water to boil, he set it on the wood-fire stove before moving around the kitchen to get some mugs and honey for the tea. “You have a lovely home, Jei…it’s very warm and cozy…”

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:50 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei was all smiles due to the fact that he had a visitor, glad that Gannon opted to stay for lunch. Good! He made too much soup anyways. When his friend offered the tea, the tenebraer user could feel his cheeks redden at such a thoughtful gift and coughed into the collar of his robe to hide his sheepish grin. "Awh....really? That's so sweet, Gannon. Thank you." He opened the box, sniffing at the tea and tilted his head ever so slightly. It didn't smell horrible...but he had a feeling it might not taste was good as his favorites.

The sick professor trailed after Gannon and set the tea box on the kitchen counter. He washed his hands and began to cut the fresh loaf of bread, "Ahh, right! I guess I always go over to your place, huh? I managed to get a lot of the furniture for cheap after you got me the house...and there's a few things I obtained through my travels." Once the loaf was sectioned into decent sized pieces, he slipped past Gannon in order to check on his soup. Everything seemed to be finished so as his friend tended to the tea, Jei began to dish up two bowls then set them on his modest dining table. The bread was also placed on the table along with utensils.

A playful smirk rested on his lips as Jei took a small piece of the bread, casually sliding up to Gannon as the headmaster was minding the hot water. He held it up to his colleague's lips, his eyes full of warmth as he reassured him. "I washed my hands so you're safe from my plague, Gannon~ Please try my bread? I baked it this morning." His own heart was pounding nervously as he watched the headmaster with baited breath, practically giggling when his friend took the bread and turned away to hide his reddening face.

He was obviously blushing because of his cold. Yep.

Jei immediately took his seat, huddling into his warm robe as he poked at his bowl of soup. It looked like it turned out alright so he silently prayed that his dear friend would enjoy a nice hearty lunch. He helped himself to a slice of bread and began to attempt eating his soup, his stomach growling due to not being fed for the past day or so. After a few bites, he sipped at the now-finished tea with a happy hum. "I was going to stop at the school to bring you lunch but having you here feels much better, Gannon. My body feels so achy...I haaate being sick and confined in the house all alone." Jei took a bite of his bread slice, chewing slowly as he seemed to bask in the other man's presence.

Knowing that somebody cared enough to bring him a gift as thoughtful as tea to help make him feel better gave Jei a case of the warm fuzzies. He kept glancing at his snowy-haired friend, a small permanent smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "I really am happy that you're here, Gannon. I just...I felt real lonely for the past few days since I have been pretty much bed ridden...and I guess I'm used to seeing you all of the time. I missed you." Oh boy, he was bad at this. Jei was looking more flustered by the minute so he started to slurp on his soup yet again.

However, he really hated the thought of being stuck alone yet again. Jei paused his eating then gasped with excitement. "Oh! No school tomorrow, right? Why don't you and Brageet stay over tonight? We can read by the fire and just hang out! I-if you don't mind. My couch is quite comfortable -- I'd offer to share my bed but I have to wash the bedding so you don't get ill either -- er-- I m-mean, if...if you don't mind....uh...staying over..."

Moopsie gave a tired rumble from her bed, her words clear towards the headmaster as she glanced at them with her soft eyes. "It's about time he asked you that."

[End interaction for RP day.]

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Jei was so cute – even when he was sick, he was rushing around playing host and being as sweet as could be. Gannon wasn’t afraid of getting sick again, but Jei was afraid of getting him sick, but he didn’t want him to leave…it was adorable. Taking the bread, he hummed happily at the flavor. “This is amazing bread Jei and the soup is delicious, thank you.” Seeing the light blush on Jei’s cheeks, he blushed a little himself – courtship was so challenging. He was so out of his element and he didn’t really know what to do. In any case, Gannon enjoyed his meal with Jei – the soup was delicious and made him feel warm and toasty inside.

“I’m glad that I came over…If I had known you were lonely, I would have come over sooner.” Gannon said with a warm, genuine smile. He blushed at the fact that Jei had missed him – He’d missed having Jei for company as well. He didn’t know when the other had become somewhat of a companion for him, but his absence had definitely been felt.

Gannon was just finishing his soup when Jei brought up the fact that the next day was a Free Day for classes, which meant that he was essentially off for the day. Blinking in surprise, he blushed a deeper pink and looked to the side, a bit embarrassed by the idea of sleeping over. He wanted to – but at the same time…

Looking toward Moopsie, Gannon grinned a little, surprised by the little fox’s words. Had Jei been planning this for some time? In that case, he couldn’t refuse… “I’d like that…besides, I can cook you a meal and help you relax a little.” Gannon said as he took the dishes into the kitchen to be washed.

---

The pair spent the whole day and evening together, talking and just enjoying one another’s company. They chatted about anything and everything. Gannon even opened up about his break-up with Elohari, explaining that their relationship had technically ended long ago, but that it had only recently ended officially. It was nice, confiding in Jei…Gannon found that he truly cherished him.

As the evening went on, they sat on the couch, each reading a book of their choice in front of the fire. As time went on, Jei, who was still recovering, began to drift off…Gannon, not wanting to disturb his friend, didn’t wake him, not even when Jei leaning into him, cuddling close…Instead, Gannon continued to read, until he too began to nod off…

[ - The Following Morning - ]

Gannon slowly came awake to the sensation of warmth and weight on his chest. It was an odd, yet comforting feeling…Had Brageet fallen asleep on him again? She hadnt done that in ages. Yawning a little, Gannon slowly opened his eyes, his senses slowly returning to him. There was a chill in the air – the fire had gone out. But where was his blanket? As he opened his eyes and moved to grab for the comforter, he was surprised to feel something, or someone, lying on top of him.

Surprised, Gannon opened his eyes and looked around him – he wasn’t in his house? The events of the previous day came back to him and as he looked down at his chest, he blushed a deep red. He was at Jei’s house. And Jei was asleep. On top of him. One of Gannon’s arms was wrapped securely around the other and Jei, who was still sound asleep, looked completely happy and content.

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 am
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

The rest of the evening was absolutely wonderful. Jei enjoyed the fact that he could feel so comfortable around the headmaster and had listened carefully when Gannon told him about the break up. He recalled that the other man mentioned having a love that moved away and truly felt sorry for him that unfortunately their destinies were not meant for each other. Curling up next to Gannon by the fire and reading felt so relaxing that before he knew it, he had dozed off and cuddled up against his co-worker.

The next morning...

Jei was very confused as to why his pillow felt so warm and was moving up and down in a rhythmic motion. He shifted a little, muttering incoherently as he nuzzled his cheek against his pillow...then paused. Did he feel an arm around his waist? The professor slowly opened his eyes, noting how chilly the air felt without a blanket wrapped around him. He slowly looked up and met Gannon's gaze, realizing that he had been using the headmaster as his bed and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh...er....good morning, Gannon." Jei really didn't want to move because he was too busy trying to keep warm with his friend's body....so he remained where he was for the time being. If he hadn't been thrown off then it wasn't that much of an issue. He stifled a yawn, rubbing at his eyes then blinking away the sleepiness. "Sorry about that...Mmm it's too bad the fire went out. Oh well.....oh! What are your plans for today?"

He reluctantly peeled himself off of Gannon's chest, being mindful as he tried to sit up properly -- it resulted in him straddling the headmaster but Jei didn't seem to care. He was still trying to wake up. "Mmnn...I kind of want to go do something. I've been cooped up in here so...how about we take Moopsie and Brageet out to a park?" He ended up giving Gannon a pleading look, not wanting to be confined any longer in his home despite him being sick. "The fresh air will be good for me. What do you think?"

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon was amazed how casually Jei was acting about all of this – meanwhile he was blushing up a storm and trying really hard not to embarrass himself. He was doing alright too, up until the moment when Jei sat up and straddled him. ‘Oh by the Gods what the hell….!?’ Gannon thought, his blush intensifying to the extreme.

Looking up at Jei, he swallowed hard and tried to think of an answer for his initial question – luckily, Jei offered some suggestions on what they should do for the day. “U-Uhm…going out to the park sounds nice…but Brageet will be sleeping, so she wont be much company…” She was nocturnal after all – going to the park in the middle of the day would be wasted on her, but if Moopsie really wanted her to come – even if she was asleep – then he’d bring her along. She could just nap on his shoulder and cuddle into his hair.

Clearing his throat a little, he looked to the fire. “If you let me up, I’ll start the fire for us…get a little warmth back into this room…” If he was being honest, he just wanted to get Jei off him. It wasn’t that he didn’t like being in this position with Jei…it was that he was blushing up a storm and didn’t know how to handle it. Thus, he was deflecting and avoiding.

“By the way, how are you feeling?” Gannon asked, reaching up to take Jei’s hand and gently hold it. He certainly looked better than the day before and he didn’t seem as sniffly…A very good sign. Maybe his tea had helped after all.

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:24 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei was still all smiles when Gannon agreed to going out together. Without thinking twice, he chirped, "Excellent! It's a date! I'm going to go get dressed." He was about to roll off when the headmaster had taken hold of his hand and his cheeks began to redden. It was simple hand holding but it still made his heart swell with joy and he brought Gannon's hand up to his own face, deliberately placing his palm against his cheek. "I don't feel as warm now. My throat and nose feel a lot better too. Perhaps your tea gift really helped me."

He held his gaze with his colleague, his heart pounding in his chest as he nuzzled against Gannon's hand with a soft smile. Jei never was this close with other human beings but despite the weirdness of it all, he felt content because it was Gannon of all people. "Thank you...for staying with me last night. It seemed that we both really needed the company." The blue-haired professor slid off of his friend's lap, releasing his hand and grinned. "I'm going to get dressed now. Don't worry about starting the fire...I'd much rather leave sooner than later." With that being said, Jei turned to go to his room in order to get dressed into something proper.

Moopsie utilized that time to hop up onto Gannon, stepping over his chest and sneaking an affectionate lick on his cheek. She didn't linger for too long, just nuzzling his face before getting off of the couch. "I don't mind if Brageet can't come. I can go see her later if she wishes to join me for hunting." The small fox was already getting restless as she lingered by the door, excited at the prospect of also going for a walk. Jei normally took her out with him but since he had been confined, so had she.

Jei chose warm clothing so he didn't catch a chill from the brisk spring air. Once he was all finished he descended down the stairs, his face still looking flushed as he stepped up to Gannon. "Ready? Did you need to get changed?" He suppressed a small cough then went to fetch his friend's cloak for him. "Ahh, I already am vibrating with excitement. Strolling in the park is one of my favorite things to do~ Especially if you're going to be joining Moopsie and I, Gannon." Well he sounded cheesy. Jei really didn't mean to blurt such words.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon smiled a bit at Jei’s words, liking the idea that they were going on a date. He was also glad to hear that Jei was feeling better and that the tea had helped him…One had to wonder if sleeping next to one another and cuddling had helped as well.

“I wasn’t expecting to stay, but I’m glad that I did.” Gannon said with a smile as Jei slid off and turned to head toward his room to change. Blushing a bit, Gannon moved to get up only to have Moopsie jump onto his chest. Chuckling lightly, he pet the fox. It seemed that everyone just wanted to cuddle with him, not that he was complaining…

Moopsie’s lick was sweet and he appreciated the gesture from the little fox. He pet her for a few moments until she jumped back off the couch, at which time he sat up and stretched his muscles. “I think she would appreciate some company while she hunts.” Gannon said openly to Moopsie. Despite Jei’s instruction, Gannon lit a small fire to warm the home while they were gone – it wouldn’t be a danger and it would be easier to light a bigger fire once they got back if the small one was still burning or was burned down to the embers.

Gannon looked to Jei and shook his head as his friend returned. “No, I should be fine with wearing this…but thank you for the concern.” Following Jei to the door, Gannon made sure he and Moopsie were out before he closed the door behind them. The trio headed through the streets straight to the park. It was a beautiful spring day and others had taken the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air and the new season. Gannon kept an eye on Jei, not wanting him to overexert himself after being sick. Moopsie was free to run around, to chase birds and butterflies now that most of the snow was melted and gone.

After the park, Gannon offered to carry Moopsie on his shoulder, to which the little fix obliged. Gannon, feeling a bit bold, slipped his hand into Jei’s as they headed toward the marketplace, interlacing their fingers together to hold his hand, a brilliant blush on his cheeks. He didn’t normally frequent the market this time of day – preferring the early morning or late evening when it was less busy and congested, but he didn’t mind braving the crowd with Jei at his side. They stopped into the bakery to pick up some fresh pastries before heading to the tea shop to get more of the herbal tea he’d purchased the day before .

Walking hand in hand, Gannon led them back to Jei’s house. As they all stepped inside, Gannon closed the door behind them, glad to feel that the house had warmed up in their absence. Gently squeezing Jei’s hand, he looked to his friend with a smile before letting it go. “I’ll build the fire back up. Shall we have some tea with our pastries?”/color] He asked, his stomach grumbling, eager for some food.

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei could feel his heart quicken as they left the house together, Moopsie already skittering around excitedly and sniffing at everything around her. A serene smile was soon painted on his face as he strolled side by side with Gannon, inhaling the fresh spring air and letting out a happy sigh. The weather was finally beginning to warm up! Winter was to be gone for three whole seasons! If that wasn't something to smile about, well...he just needed to look at the handsome headmaster beside him. The park had been a lovely choice to meander about for awhile.

The fox was enamored with Gannon so Jei wasn't surprised that she agreed to relax on his shoulder, a soft chuckle escaping him as she curled around the blonde like a living scarf. For a stubborn little thing, Moopsie adored Gannon since day one. He was about to say something to the other when he felt a hand slide against his own and their fingers entwined. Jei promptly closed his mouth with a sheepish look, turning his head downward to hide his silly grin and red cheeks. All of this was completely new to him and while he was absolutely nervous to be holding his colleague's hand, it felt...

comforting. Right. As if nothing could go wrong in the world.

The trip to the bakery and tea shop was a blur because all Jei could do was focus on the hand holding his own. Did this mean...? But wasn't it too soon...? So many questions were running through the Tenebraer user's mind that he was beginning to make himself feel overwhelmed over one small action. Once they made it home, Jei felt like he could finally breathe when Gannon broke off their hand holding connection and despite his cheeks still embarrassingly red, nodded eagerly. "Y-yeah! I'll go make the...um...the tea."

Once he discarded his own cloak, Jei rushed to the kitchen with their tea and began to set the stove fired up. He fetched the kettle, filled it with water from his basin, and carefully placed it on the surface. His hands were shaking slightly thanks to adrenaline as he reminisced about their walk, wondering if he should say anything to Gannon. Would that be too bold? Jei wasn't good with these things. He never even kissed somebody before.

Moopsie was hot on the professor's heels, amusement apparent in her dark eyes as she watched Gannon focus on the fireplace. "I think you gave my master a heart attack. He really likes you but he's stupid and won't admit it." She was a devious little thing when she wanted to be. Her tail wagged from side to side as she circled around Gannon with a happy yip.

Jei chose that moment to enter the living room, chuckling as he saw how delighted his familiar was. He was carrying a tray with two cups of tea and the pasties that they had purchased. "I figured we could have tea in here so we could warm up by the fireplace." He managed to regain the ability to speak normally at least. He carefully set the tray down onto the coffee table then flopped onto the couch with a content expression. "You know...I think that walk really did help me feel better. Or maybe it's your company?"

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Jei was so sweet and adorable. The more time Gannon spent with him the more he liked him. Watching him run off to make the tea, he sighed happily to himself. Moopsie, ever his informant and friend, spoke in amusement as well. Chuckling a little, Gannon shook his head a little and smiled. “I didn’t mean to…I just wanted to hold his hand.” He said as he made sure the fire was burning brilliantly to heat up the room.

Looking back up at Jei, he grinned at the sight of the tray. “That sounds lovely, Jei, thank you.” Petting Moopsie, he gave her a little wink before he moved to sit on the couch next to Jei. Blushing a little at his words, he reached for the cups and handed one to Jei. Sipping it, he sighed happily, the taste pleasant and warming.

“Today was a lovely day…I especially enjoyed the walk through the marketplace…” Gannon said with a small smile. He’d liked it because he’d been holding Jei’s hand the whole time. Sipping his tea, he sighed again, perfectly content. Setting his up aside, he looked to Jei and knew that this was his moment, it was now or never.

“Jei…I wonder if I might…give you something.” He said as he turned a bit to look at his friend. Reaching out, he gently cupped and caressed Jei’s cheek with his thumb. Leaning in, His gaze moved from Jei’s eyes to his lips. Closing the gap between them, Gannon kissed Jei for a long moment, savoring the feel of his lips pressed against the others. After a very long moment, he slowly pulled back and looking into Jei’s eyes to gauge his reaction. “I like you Jei, very much…” Gannon only hoped that his friend and colleague felt the same…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day -]

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei's cheeks were absolutely pink when Gannon stated how he had enjoyed the marketplace and he silently agreed. When they held hands, it had felt wonderful. His head was still trying to wrap around why the other man had done it but whatever the reason was, he was sure it was something that they both could agree upon. This was the first time anybody had truly shown interest in him and he really didn't know what to say.

Gannon caught Jei's attention when he mentioned a gift and the blue-haired tenebraer wielder gave him a curious look, a gentle smile resting on his lips. Gift? Gifts were always nice. His lips parted but the words never came out due to the soft touch of Gannon's hand caressing his cheek. Jei's cheeks began to burn and he tried to find the courage to ask him what he wanted but the second attempt at speaking was silenced when their lips connected. Time seemed to freeze for the professor as his entire body tensed then gradually relaxed as he realized...

He really did like this man.

He wouldn't have anybody else steal his first kiss. Gannon was the first person to get past Jei's carefully set up barriers. He felt as if his entire face was as red as a tomato and he turned his face away shyly once their kiss had ended, one hand coming up to touch his lips. Oh shoot, he had to say something so Gannon wouldn't worry, didn't he? With a shaking hand, he slowly reached out to grasp the other's appendage, turning to give the blonde an absolutely sincere smile of joy. "Gannon....I really like you too. ...I...I'm very new to all of this...but I would very much like to give us a chance."

(End Interaction for RP day.)

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

Main City ➣Housing District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out