12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 pm
••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-
••••Art by .E m m e l i n e~

┌───────────────────────┐

The basics of this idea is that Aquarion shows up at Camp Half-Blood as the "new member," out of the blue but not entirely shocking to everyone when considering they've all had to deal with coming to terms with their god side one way or another. Athello isn't quite so new, having resorted to the camp the prior summer (from the start of the role-play) when his life was on the line, but he does share one thing in common with the new kid:

his father still has yet to "claim" him.

└───────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status [[Mood/what's he doing]]

Headline goes here.

Rest of the post goes here.

DragonMistress07

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/C1DTMjt.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=lightblue][size=16]Athello Tyr[/size][/color] ⚡[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=lightblue]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[size=10]⚡ [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25054841#378893257][color=lightblue]Profile[/color][/url] | ⚡ [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/5c/55/445c553e9b668a46936358b371c1f8b6.jpg][color=lightblue]Outfit[/color][/url] | ⚡ [color=lightblue]Status[/color] Irritated[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]█[color=lightblue]▌[/color][/size] [b][/b]

[list][list]
[/list]
[color=lightblue][quote="DragonMistress07"][/quote][/color][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Text text text. "Talk talk talk," text text text. Think think think!

Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          ooc goes here I guess??

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/rC4vRFo.png[/imgleft][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/fB4THuG.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25015331]Profile[/url] [color=blue]|[/color] [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbpPakOFmQ0Bwk6R64tw0EA5NqZEmOl7Q5jbmMB44aRKMdjevi]Bungalow[/url] [color=blue]|[/color] [url=http://dy1jbt2xyqx2q.cloudfront.net/uploads/2015-12/1mubf7vu0b4ac39jjikaedc6a6sbkexu.jpg]Bedroom[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]♒▒ [[Talk in #19C9EC ???]]

[color=#19C9EC][quote="Bubblegum Bishonen"][/quote][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Irritated—Returning to Camp

Yet another summer of Jimmy's smelly socks and no cabin to call home.

As much as his mother loved him, she insisted that he return to Camp Half-blood when summer came too fast upon them, much to Athello's dismay. While he loved to travel and all, the camp had quickly become a bore to him. Not only was he cabinless throughout the whole summer, but the other campers had little reason to interact with someone who was not only an older camper at beginner battle status, but unclaimed by his godly parent at that. Initially, some had speculated that perhaps he was "big three" material when he had come to camp running, a collected hoard of monsters hot on his trail, but Athello knew better—it was quite clear to him that his father had simply forgotten his existence, too caught up in his other children's achievements, or his "godly duties," more likely.

Either that, or he was too prideful to admit someone as weak as Athello was his son.

Well, joke's on him because he doesn't deserve his attention anyway, leaving his mother high and dry like that to raise a child on her own. Athello will never forgive him for that, god or not. He could've at least visited her once in a while, like damn.

Anyway, it sucked major when it came for Athello to say goodbye to his loving mother (in her own way, being the tough German she is). Since she didn't have a car, Athello had to take a subway out to the last station before Long Island, then a cab out to the camp border. It was both a blessing and a curse that Athello had to pack light for his summer stay, a blessing because he only had one bag to carry during his seriously-long trip to the camp, but a curse because he wished he could bring more than the bare necessities and his portable tech (cell phone and 3DS to cure his inevitable boredom). Maybe if a certain father of his would claim him, then he could bring more for future summers—but for now, Athello was stuck in Cabin Eleven yet again, with the thieving Hermes kids (you couldn't trust anything around children of the god of thieves and travellers).

Being that Athello had nothing to unpack (he lived out his one, small duffel basically), the high school sophomore-turned-junior-now just dropped his bag into the first empty space he could find in the Hermes cabin, waved to those he recognized (ignoring some questionable looks he received in the process, young ones eyeing his bag as if it held the world's secrets), and promptly walked right back on the cabin to the common area in the center of the U-shape of cabins. Some of the Aphrodite girls giggled as he passed by, whispering among one another. It was empty gossip, but the thought that girls were sharing secrets about him behind his back still made his skin crawl. So he did the most sane thing there was to do: he walked right back out the comfort of the border and to the tree that created the barrier, figuring that was the best place to clear one's head (regardless of the fact that campers were passing through and on to their cabins still). Athello sat down with his back against the other side of the tree, putting in some headphones to block out the sounds of the campers walking by on the mirror side of the tree. Hell, perhaps some would bring some monsters along so Athello could test out if his personal training had done him any good (he started practicing combat in his mother's tavern when she was too busy serving customers to notice him messing around in the alleyway outside).

What he wasn't expecting was a new face, charging straight ahead for the tree with a hoard of monsters at his tail. Now that was a familiar sight.

DragonMistress07
                        Hope this is okay :O

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion was running as fast as he could, trying to outrun the hellhounds that we're after him. Ever since his mother died, monsters had been coming after him left and right, and frankly he was sick of it. His mother, Daphne, had told him all about his father and camp half-blood and on her deathbed told him to head there as he would be safe there. As soon as he passed, he was free game for the monsters. He had been at his home, packing everything he could carry before they came. And before he knew it, he was on the run with a hose of monsters on his tail. This was crazy! He had prayed for his father for help, who ever that was but never got a reply. Needless to say, he now thought the gods useless.

After a few days of running, he finally sensed the barrier of the camp and almost cried in relief. But he didn't and kept on running. He was exhausted but knew that he had to make it past the barrier to be safe.

Bubblegum Bishonen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion was running as fast as he could, trying to outrun the hellhounds that we're after him. Ever since his mother died, monsters had been coming after him left and right, and frankly he was sick of it. His mother, Daphne, had told him all about his father and camp half-blood and on her deathbed told him to head there as he would be safe there. As soon as he passed, he was free game for the monsters. He had been at his home, packing everything he could carry before they came. And before he knew it, he was on the run with a hose of monsters on his tail. This was crazy! He had prayed for his father for help, who ever that was but never got a reply. Needless to say, he now thought the gods useless.

After a few days of running, he finally sensed the barrier of the camp and almost cried in relief. But he didn't and kept on running. He was exhausted but knew that he had to make it past the barrier to be safe. He had just dived for the barrier when he felt something clamp down on his leg, causing him to crash to the ground. Damn! It was a hell hound.

Bubblegum Bishonen

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:10 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Somewhat excited now

What in Hades name is going on here?!

There were way too many hell hounds behind this charging dude—or girl? Athello couldn't really tell thanks to the long hair and distance—for this to be normal. But anyway, being that this was an emergency situation, Athello yanked the headphones from his ears and shoved his phone, buds and all, into his shorts pocket. This is my chance to prove myself! Although all I have is a pocket knife...

"Hey, over here!" Athello cupped his hands around his mouth and called to the potential camper, then waved his arms around. If the other teen could just reach the tree, then Athello wouldn't have to engage in actual combat, just lead the guy over the boundary line with him.

Now where the hell did all the other arrivals go? How convenient that they disappear at a time like this...

Just when Athello thought the teen was gonna make it, a hell hound snapped at the blue-haired kid's leg, bringing him down to the ground. Well ******** me tiddly-wanking-sideways, Athello thought and facepalmed. Groaning, he made the split decision to make a dash for it, reaching for his pocket knife in his other pocket.

"Hey ugly! Yeah, you! Get away from him (- or her, sorry man)," Athello shouted at the hell hound, throwing his knife straight for the hound's head. By some miracle, or chance that his father was actually looking out for him, the prideful b*****d, Athello managed a bulls-eye, his knife sticking right between the hound's eyes. The beast exploded into golden dust immediately after, likely returning to the underworld.

Knowing it was no time for proper greetings, Athello knelt before the other and reached for the teen's arm, only to bring it behind his head and across his shoulders. "Hey man, if you can still walk now - or limp, I don't ******** care - I need you to lift with me so we can get across the barrier to safety. Okay?!"

DragonMistress07
                        New edit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:13 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

Oh s**t you updated it.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:35 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

Oh s**t you updated it.

Yeah. I made a mistake and piated before I was done. Hence the edit. I am sorry if it caused problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:36 pm
DragonMistress07

You're fine! I updated it accordingly XD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion managed to twist his body and kick the hound in the face just as a knife embedded itself between it's eyes. He tilted his head to see a blonde teen calling out to him and somehow, despite his injured leg, he managed to push himself up as the other male helped him up and he started to limp towards the tree that marked the barrier. He knew that he was loosing a lot of blood but he would deal with it later and allowed the other to lead him to wherever. He could sense the other hounds but they were keeping this distance for some reason but he was not going to question it. Hopefully they would make it before he passed out. He was just too tired and it was finally catching up to him. Days on the run had taken it's toll on him as well as his mother's unexpected death. He knew that something was not right about it but he could prove nothing.

"Thanks for helping me." he managed to say before darkness started to creep at the edges of his vision. Damn! Not now. But his body just could not handle any stress and his world went dark. His last thought was that they were inside the barrier.

Bubblegum Bishonen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:40 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Irritated yet again

Mr. D is ever the helpful one, as always.

The blue-haired dude—yes, Athello confirmed this when he saw his washboard chest—was surprisingly cooperative. While Athello would've liked for them to move faster, the hounds appeared to be subdued, like they had given up. This worried Athello a little, all things considered, but for the sake of safety he chose not to question it and continue on instead.

When they eventually reached the barrier (which honestly wasn't that far from him), the guy thanked him. Athello appreciated it, but he also wished he had his knife back—his mom gave that to him last year when he first adventured, so it was somewhat sentimental (regardless of the fast that it was just a tiny pocket knife, and how she got one in celestial bronze, Athello will probably never know). Athello was going to say something along the lines of not to worry about, but then the guy promptly passed out—bringing Athello down with him.

"Do hell hounds have poisonous bites, Athello pondered. Why else would he have passed out? Was the pain that unbearable?

"Mr. D!" Athello called as he huffed up the stars to the porch. Dionysus was, likewise, sitting at the poker table, Chiron presently absent. "This kid was attacked by a hell hound at the barrier. Any advice on what to do?" Dionysus sipped his Diet Coke and glared at Athello, unfazed. And of course he's going to ignore me. ******** waste of time approaching him, as always. The teen was seriously getting heavy. "Or you can just, ya know, tell me where Chiron is," Athello risked a gesture with his hand, holding onto the blue-haired kids over his shoulder with his other.

Mr. D continued to be as ignorant as the gods came.

Athello sighed and decided that it was best to simply move on to the infirmary instead, see if one of the Apollo kids was unpacked and willing to aid. So he hefted the teen back up onto his shoulders (he had started to slide off during his one-way "chat" with Dionysus) and descended the steps. "So ignorant," Athello muttered on his way to the infirmary tent, near cursing Dionysus' name (if only he could do so free of charge).

When he made it to the infirmary tent at last, Athello carefully laid the blue-haired teen onto one of the cots (all of them were empty since it was arrival day and all). Subsequently, the infirmary tent was also devoid of demigods, satyrs, and the occasional nymph. Athello groaned and glanced around the room. If he could at least find some ambrosia, it would help the teen immensely while he searched for help.

No such luck.

"I guess you'll have to hang-tight, man," Athello said to him, eyebrows pursed. He would have to make haste to the Apollo cabin. While the teen probably wasn't poisoned, it was better to take precaution than assume.

Athello darted across the fields and burst into the Apollo cabin half a minute later, throwing formalities to the wind. The children of Apollo all ceased what they were doing to stare at their intruder. Athello gulped and scratched the back of his head. "Uh," he helpfully started.

"What is it," one kid started, irritation clear in his voice. "Did ya finally figure out who your daddy is?" They all laughed, and Athello nearly saw red.

"No, you hippies. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to help an injured newbie," he snapped, fingers twitching at his side. "He came running from a horde of monsters. Lost my favorite pocket knife saving his a**, but a hell hound bit him. Now, he kinda blacked out when I crossed the border, so there's a chance he was poisoned? I'm not any good with medicine, so I came here to ask if one of the children of the god of medicine could help him. Not for me, for this new kid you haven't even met yet. Make your pappi proud and all that," Athello finished with a roll of his eyes, waving his arms around to the ceiling dramatically. "So prove to your father that you're worthy of a quest and help him already, yeah?" Of course, as any mention of one usually does, all kids jumped up at the possibility of being offered a quest and rushed at him at once, nearly knocking him over in their rush to make it past him, out the exit.

And he was supposed to have an easy day today...

DragonMistress07
                        Your text being in all blue hurts me eyes lmao You can play an Apollo kid moving in in the mean time if you want.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion wasn't so out of it that he wasn't aware of what was going on. He felt himself be laid down on what he felt was a cot but he was unconscious so he did not know. He stirred for a few seconds, watching the blonde look around then run off for some reason but then darkness took him again. Sometime later, he could sense someone or more than one person come back and attempt to help him.

One of the Apollo kids, who was smarter than her brothers and sisters walked away from the group and headed over to Aquarion, checking the bite. She winced as the bite had gone deep enough that it was still bleeding but not enough to put the other's life in danger. While her siblings argued she got some medicine and well as some gauze and tended to the wound, making sure to clean, disinfect it and then wrapped it up. She then got some ambrosia and called to Athello to come and help her feed it to him. Her siblings soon noticed that third sister had gotten the job done without them and were upset. She glared at them and told them that maybe they should have actually done something instead of arguing before dismissing them and turning back to the blue-haired male.

Bubblegum Bishonen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:21 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Feeling somewhat smug

Daughters of Apollo are clearly superior to sons.

When a girl pushed through the small mob and stood before him, Athello raised his brows. Well, he wasn't expecting such confidence and determination to break through, but clearly the girl had to know what she was doing. Especially when she strolled on past him, already heading for the infirmary tent. Athello had to stumble on after her, leaving the other Apollo kids behind to fight over nothing.

Eventually her siblings got with the program and regrouped at the infirmary tent, just in time to see how awkward Athello was when it came to playing assistant in medical treatments. Where the hell did she get ambrosia? Athello wondered when she handed him the familiar brownie, her siblings bitching behind her. Must've kept it in a prepared travel bag, he determined.

At least Athello was good for one thing: moving the blue-haired teen to an upright position, just enough so that he could get him to consume small bits of the brownie—even if it was just in semi-conscious nibbles. Man, this kid so owed Athello his story when he came to, cause it was getting to be almost too much at this point.

A small part of him hoped he could actually make friends with him, perhaps bond over absent parents—that is, if this teen was also unclaimed, of course. That would certainly suck if he was (because then he'd probably pick on Athello like everyone else, and that would so not be cool considering he saved his a**).

Speaking of saving, he finally had a tale to tell at the campfire! If his witness survives to confirm the details, that is...

After Athello was sure the teen had had enough to regain himself at a quicker pace, he stole pillows from the other cots to set behind the boy, trying to make the crappy cot more comfortable. Then he retrieved a watching chair from the foot of one of the many empty cots, moving it to stay beside the blue-haired boy's cot.

"Thanks for the help, by the way. I was kinda at a loss of what to do," Athello said to the girl, a dry chuckle escaping him. "Didn't know if he was poisoned or not. Were you able to tell?" He ignored the constant bickering from her siblings. Why were they still crowding the tent entrance? Athello was almost certain Chiron would pop up any moment with how bizarre the scene must be from the outside, not to mention worrisome.

DragonMistress07
                        Sorry I didn't respond right away; I was at a dnd session when I wrote that epic. (That and I was salty about the small response compared to my necessary wall lmao.)

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion could feel himself being held up in a sitting position and then something pressed into his mouth. He didn't fight it and accepted what was given to him. Huh. It tasted like his mom's lemon squares which she made all the time whenever he did good in school or for a special occasion. After that, he started to feel better bit by bit as the ambrosia worked through his system, not that he knew that it was that at the moment. He felt someone add pillows to his cot which was nice but eventually, he started to stir.

The girl, whose name was Apolla, which was ironic in a way, just smiled at Athello. Unlike the campers who had been claimed who liked to taunt and tease the other, she was not one of them. Oh, yeah the others mocked him but she always reminded her siblings that each and every one of them had been the same when they were unclaimed so they nor the other campers had any right to judge Athello. She usually won the arguments, even against the Athena cabin. "No problem. And no, It's not poisoned. He just lost a lot of blood, but the ambrosia should fix that in a bit." she replied after a moment before looking over at her siblings aith an annoyed frowm before telling them that if they weren't going to help then get out! She turned her head back around when Aquarion groaned softly as he started to wake.

Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          It's cool.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas