User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Bitter End saw him, her heart skipped a beat because he was a looker. Much like her mother, she knew instinctively then, that he was probably a d**k.

On her belly, she floated closer to him as he bathed, casually tilting his head back and forth. As her ripples reached him, he looked back and started to slowly walk out of the water.
"Little crocodile," he cooed, gently, as he walked away. "Little crocodile."

She followed doggedly, as she should. She followed, and he started to back away while he faced her, murmuring over and over, "little crocodile."

When he stopped, she did too, her glowing eyes looking up. His demeanor seemed to have changed somewhat.

After a moment, she wandered up, and got a hoof pressing down her mouth for her trouble.

"Let me have that blessing, sweet legendary, pretty please," his voice was even, as was his step, "I know not which doe, but there must be one, if you've come for me."

She couldn't say anything, but her tail did beat irritably on the sand.

"I don't need them, but I won't turn one down. Let them be strong, as I."

When the mare appeared, sullenly dusting the mud off her front, she snarled, "let the Motherfather decide, so they may be nothing like you."

Then she bit him, which seems like something she should've done as a crocodile, but Legendaries work in mysterious ways.

END