Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Creeker vs Trent [Octane #16] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:13 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:47 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

User Image

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. In Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

"Introducing first from Michigan, weighing in tonight at 275 lbs." Announcer says, "The Creeker!"

Creeker walked up to the middle of the stage and stopped. He rubbed his chin with his left hand for s couple of seconds. He slowly makes his way down the ramp high fiving the fans who stuck their hands out for him. Creeker slide into the ring head first. He stands in the middle of the ring and performs a military salute. He takes off the bennie and jersey, He gave them and the barbwire bat to a ring aid.

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 pm
Where was Creeker's opponent? The man known as the Original had done the unthinkable last week and aided in the dismembering of Janelle. Both Trents joining forces and taking out a sinilar foe. Showcasing their true colors as sick people.

JR: Where is your favorite competitor now, King?
King: He is obviously building up tension. He shocked the entire world and proved why he is what he has always claimed to be. One of the best competitors in the world.
JR: Even if that is true, what does attacking a lone individual with the assistance of someone who claimed the same identity and tortured you for so many years do to prove those claims?
King: It is all a mind game. He knows what he needs to do and he does it perfectly!

The silence would continue as Trent has yet to make an appearance. The crowd awaiting for the man who has many things to pay for in the following match.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:19 am
After few minutes waiting for Trent to finally make an appearance and he doesn’t. Creeker asks for microphone from a ring aid. He slowly paces in the ring, “My first match back will not be a waste of time for me or the fans. I’m out here because I want to be out. Trent, if you don’t want to face The Hardcore Legend. Fine. Is there anyone in the back that want to make a name for themselves? Someone who got the drive and guts to face someone like me.”

King: Can he do that? Make an open challenge on his first night here in WWF?

JR: He can do whatever he wants to do because he legend around the world of wrestling. King, how about you go into the ring and tell him he can’t do that?

King: Oh, hell no because he’s one of those dirty hardcore fanatics! He probable on probation as we speak!

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:51 am
Silence would emerge once more after the hardcore legend spoke
Greeted by the beginning rift of Broken Neck Club as it seems like Creeker's opponent didn't like that comment one bit. Emerging from the back with microphone in hand, Trent would take each step in stride and wear a s**t-eating grin.

King: See, that why you do not insult someone of Trent's level. No matger who you are!
JR: Oh please, King

The music would cut off as the atmosphere was a lot more tense now.

"You know. Maybe you are right. Maybe your first match back shouldn't be a waste of time. Whether it be for me or for you. So, let's kick ot up a notch. Let's get into your territory. We both have been hardcore in our life, how about we showcase that side tonight?"

The crowd would have cheered. But there was an obvious catch fpr1Trent, who may have held the 247 title back in the day, to want to go war under such circumstances. The Original would wait on top of the ramp for a reply as he plans to have fun tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:39 pm
Creeker leans up on the top rope, “Well, well, ladies and gentleman Trent finally decided to come out and join our little party. Here I thought I had to break out the tea and biscuits to entertain myself. What took you so long, bud? Your eyeliner wasn’t on point or the fact that didn’t want to face me? You want to make a change in this match to something different. You want to spice up your night because you live such a dull life? How about I make you a deal, Trent?”

Creeker slowly walks backward, “Who ever wins this match will determine the next match. Wouldn’t that make this match more interesting putting little weight on it?”

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 am
Despite the amount of passive aggresive comments, Trent would still be smiling as those words have no value to a true veteran such as himself! In fact, it doesn't seem that any words Creeker spoke made an impact to the Original.

"Look. I am a very busy person. Hell, I would consider myself an all-time great at this point. Even with the bit of rust I still drag around. I don't need another night to showcase what I can do to you."

With that said, Trent began walking down the ranp heading to ringside while throwing many hand gestures in the direction of Creeker who he is talking down tl!

"I don't need this match. But you do. How else are you going to become relevant other than facing a returning star himself who has all eyes on him since the get-go? But, I am generous to the people who are masochistic and want to not only be beat up physically bit mentally as well. So, I will come down here."

Pointing at the ring.

"And I will give you the best return match you could ever receive and send you off on your way out. Because I know you won't want to be here after what is done to you."

The Original would have made it to ringside, heading toward the stairs while keeping eye contact with the bigger man. Awaiting any quick remarks before he silences him for the rest of the night!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:51 am
“If you consider all-time great than the standard has fallen several.” Creeker says with a shake of his head. “Oh really, little runt like you think yourself can cause me to reconsider retirement because of a single match? Well, you do call yourself Archangel and the last Angel I did deal with cause my early retirement. Because I didn’t want to deal with his bullshit anymore. If you anything like him then you’re not worth my time.”

Creeker looks at the wrist at imagery watch. He says,You say you’re a busy man but, all you doing is wasting everyone time. So, are you going get in here or do I need call Casper out to get a decent match?”

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:38 am
There it was. The quick quips and comments. Everyone always needs the last word. Trent decided ot was time to put this to an end and showcase why he is so confident. The Original would climb the stairs and enter the ring. He would then head inside his corner and await for the match to start.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 pm
~Ding Ding~

As the match begins, Creeker offers up collar to elbow lock up with Trent. If Trent accepts, Creeker would attempt a knee into Trent’s stomach followed up with elbow to the back of Trent’s head for good measure.

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:43 pm
Trent would have hunored his opponent. Meeting him near the cemter. But as soon as the bigger opponent leaned in to try and showcase who is stronger, The Original would stop following the lead given. Trent instead looked to swipe to the sides of his opponent, get behind said opponent, and lock his arms around the waist of his opponent!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 pm
Trent wiggled behind Creeker with his arms lock together around his waist. Creeker tries to get some space from the bear hug. He tries to separate Trent’s hands apart by pushing his hand down between Trent’s hands and his stomach. If space happen, Creeker would spin back around to face Trent and try an uppercut hoping knocking the taste from Trent’s mouth.  

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:40 am
Creeker would escape the death grip that Trent was applying to the waist lock and followed up with an impressive strike that knocked Trent to a kneeling position.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 am
With Trent on his knees after the uppercut from Creeker. Creeker tries to grab the back of Trent’s head as he tries to drive his knee into Trent’s face! If the knee connected, Creeker would run across the ring and bounce off the ropes. As he came back toward Trent, he would go for a big boot!  

Projectbloody

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 am
Both maneuvers would connect with ferocity. Leaving Trent downed by the bigger man who haf all of the momentum this match!  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff