Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Jay Blue Lightning vs Marcus Damone [Octane #16] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:16 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:29 am
Monster by Disturbed hits the PA as the lights dim down and a red light covers the arena.

End this suffering

You made a monster of me
Through all your wicked lies
Forever tortured by you
Abandoned at death's door
Until I said no more

Don't look away
You're just a former regret of mine
And when you want, just look away
You're just a former regret of mine
Erasing now

a circle of fire springs up in the center of the stage, with Marcus crouching in it. As he stands, the flames die out and he looks out over the arena

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!"

Marcus begins to head down the ramp, his eyes focused on the squared circle. Reaching the ringside area, Marcus steps up onto the apron and into the ring through the ropes. He hits the ropes, warming up a bit as the lights return to normal and eventually the music dies out.  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 am

'I'll endure... this exile'

Lights out across the arena with blue flashes hitting the ramp and stageway as the music began to build and pick up.

The darkness of night falls around my soul
And the hunter within loses control
Gotta let it out - gotta let it out Gotta let it out - gotta let it out

This demon inside has ahold of me
Clenching its power - trying to break free
Gotta let it out - gotta let it out
Gotta let it out - GOTTA LET IT OUT

Move fast, baby - Don’t be slow
Step aside – reload – time to go
I can’t seem to control
All this rage that’s inside me

Pullin’ shots – aimin’ dots – Yeah I don’t miss
Branded by Fire – Born in the abyss
Red hot temper – I just can’t resist
All this vengeance inside me

The lights would flash back on with the back of the Eclipse facing the crowd. After a few seconds of standing, he would turn himself around with one arm extended out as a half cross pose before taking a bow. Standing back up, he would begin his run to the ring with a leap and a slide underneath the bottom rope. A hand had moved up to grasp his hat as he slid and soon rolled to a knee and up to his feet. With a lift of his hand, he would take aim to the crowd would a two finger point.

All of these thoughts running through my head
I'm on fire, face burning red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang bang bang
Pull my Devil Trigger

With the chorus end, the Eclipse would 'pull the trigger' before removing his hat and sleeveless vest. Both tossed over the rope for the stagehands, Jay's eyes would be focused on his opponent with the music dying out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:20 am
The last time these two men faced off, Jay had been champion and it ended in a no contest. Marcus has a bit of a streak going and he intends to keep it in tact here tonight. So once the bell rings, he raises his fists and advances forward, looking for an opening to strike on his veteran opponent  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:05 am
Seeing the fists up spoke to him to watch for strikes. Being more into the striking game as well, he knew to keep up a guard as his hands raised only more loose. The eyes of the eclipse watched Marcus to remember this was no simple opponent. A step forward would place him closer to his opponent, and another step would have a leg firing out for a leg kick to the side of his leg  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:49 am
Marcus was watching closely but still the kick hits hard. He stumbles just slightly gritting his teeth to fight through the pain, and steps back just out of the range of another kick  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:33 am
A good shot, and it was one he would take a little pride in. Rather than take another stance, the Eclipse would give a cheeky grin as he held a hand behind his back with his other extended forward, the offering of a dance if one would.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:47 pm
Marcus frowns. He's a bit more straightforward than his uncle, the reigning world champion. As such he looks to clock the Eclipse with a straight left jab to the mouth  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:14 am
The shot would connect rather freely as Jay was taken back for a moment. A slight brush of his hand to his jaw, he turned his attention back to his opponent with a smile all too visible. A small wave gesture with both hands before pointing to the other side of his jaw. “Make it count Marc-y boy! I’ll fire back, double!” A taunt to say the very least, but this came from one of the most durable members on the roster.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:16 pm
The play on his name gives Marcus a tick in his jaw. Marcus himself doesn't like to talk much. He likes to fight. And since he asked, Marcus throws a right jab to follow up  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:02 pm
Taking the jab, Jay could feel the aftershock flowing around his head and body. The pain adding fuel to his fire, the Eclipse would fire back with his famed right elbow, looking for that promised hard hitter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:09 pm
The elbow clocks Marcus right in the jaw, a solid shot that forces him back a step and his head to the side. He moves his jaw around a bit, feeling around to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be. For the first time, his expression changes, a rare smile, not unlike that of his father in a similar situation. Without fully turning, he looks to hit a quick knee lift to the gut of his legendary foe, then follow with a stiff right hand to the side of the head  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 pm
One elbow down with many more to go if his record said anything. It wasn’t exactly the knock out he was wanting, but he knew strikers were able to take as much as they could dish out. One simply wouldn’t throw hands just to be koed instantly. A shake of his arm would come as he approached his opponent only to be met with the knee lift to the stomach. Doubled over for a split second, eyes caught the hand coming. His arm shot up to block the incoming shot with the same arm looking to trap and hold the arm to bring Marcus closer to catch a front face lock that would transition to a neck breaker attempt. Instead of dropping down, he would stand back to back until releasing and twisting himself around with a second elbow incoming, his Moonlight Damce roaring elbow to the back of the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:06 am
His strike blocked, Marcus is pulled into the front facelock. Turned seemingly for a neckbreaker, Marcus looks to turn again, intending originally to shove Jay off but there's another elbow coming for him. Instead he looks to duck and catch him in a rear waistlock, this time to snap off a quick release german suplex  

Drako Damone

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 am
Plenty of spinning and soon up and over, Jay was dropped by the suplex. He did roll through from the impact given and found himself stumbling back and into the ropes. A daze was one way to put things, but now he had to switch to another gear to gain his pace back.  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff