Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply Events
Spring Break! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:58 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let the song of life guide you to the place you wish to go."

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Despite retaining her eyesight on the screen before her, Sharon still listened to Haruto's explanation. "That is convenient. It is good to have a variety on the console one wish to play." That subject brought another thought. "Though, would it not become rather difficult when one has to switch consoles? Since there are so many out there, and each type has its own controls." Haruto continued on with what he was doing and talked at the same time. With the crunch of buttons, the color on the screen changed to another scenario. She could briefly see the button called "New game" before it switched with multiple boxes and characters.

Haruto had a point with the strangeness of the city. From when they talked about it at the cafe last time, that idea had not changed. She supposed she should become used as things happened with surprise, but it was difficult to do so. "That's good that you have a break now. I do hear exams are difficult." Even though she had no previous memory of her past life, she supposed she would have experienced those exams before. It was confusing to decide if she should be relieved that she did not remember those events.

She had not expected Haruto's next question, her previous plan after visiting this room forgotten with the game in sight. It was intriguing to learn about new things. "If that is fine with you, I would appreciate it. Currently, I...have not planned for the next room." The mansion was so big, but she had not received a map to plan for the next step. The young woman had chosen to wander to any potential rooms that she came across. "Shall we visit any potential room we meet? It is what people say "Wandering", or was it "Exploring"?"

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Profile tab MOOD → Relaxed tab OUTFIT → Fur poncho with hat, fur ankle-length long dress, ankle-length fur boots, all in light blue.
OOC → Okay! Though I can't do both at the same time, so please excuse me that I'm going to post each one at a time. >///<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 am
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((. . .))

He was nervous when the other was scrubbing him down. It wasn't as if they have ever done anything remotely like this. They were basically naked. He let it happened though. Aaron's hands didn't wander in the slightest. Still, he couldn't help the warmth which tinged his cheeks throughout the whole encounter--even when it was his turn. Hesitantly, he took the sponge. His free hand gently touched the others skin as he scrubbed him down. Gliding across certain areas when the need to shift made sense. Then they were ready to go.

Liev focused his attention on the chicken lady when the male said they were fine. She seemed to be having a hard time deciding what to do next. It was when he was going to tell her to 'not worry about it' when she went with the sharing option. The way she tore the chicken apart didn't come across as odd to him, but he was surprised she was giving him half. A small piece would have sufficed. He could definitely eat what she gave him though. "Thank you..." he trailed off when she returned her attention to the blonde. Deciding he probably shouldn't interfere anymore, he took a step back while biting into his half of the chicken. It was as his teeth sunk into the flesh when the woman used her towel in an unconventional way. The action would have been fine if she wasn't stark naked all the sudden. His eyes went wide as he stayed frozen in mid-bite.

The hand soon to cover his eyes made it easier to focus on the words coming out of her mouth. He continued his bite and yanked a chunk away when he was able to see the room divider. As he chewed, he watched Aaron apologize before attempting to usher them along. Why did he feel the need to protect him from such a sight? It might have made him uncomfortable when the shock subsided, but it wasn't a big deal. Not to mention that smile. It was ugly. Fake. Did it really bother him that much?

Silently, he made his way to the massage room as Aaron wanted. Eating his chicken at the same time. It wasn't until they were alone did he ask something. Swallowing his bite first. "Are you okay?" There was a brief pause before he added another question. "Did...something annoy you?" He didn't really understand what happened or why the other was bothered. The magician didn't want him to see her, but why? It was hardly something he needed protection from. While waiting for some type of answer he took another bite.

User Image
                                                  Location: A private massage room with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: Here

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:09 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"Drink it all, drink until you're happy."

◑ ━━━━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━━━━ ◐

Because of her still sleepy spell, Ying was still groggy, moving quite slowly and just wanting to lay there and not move. "I'm fineee-" She let out a yawn in between. Her eyes wanted to close again, blinking against the light of the sun, or was it the lamp light? She could not tell in her current condition. "-Sorry about that. I'm not very active when just waking up. I must have surprised you." While she had barely see in her sleepiness earlier, she could still see the stranger making a sort of reflex there. Perhaps something could have hit her after her fall instead, high chance was that eraser or that pencil or that sketchbook. Speaking of which, the mysterious stranger who was nearby was an artist, huh? Cool!

The thought snapped her awake for the other girl's next question. "Oh, welllll. Would you believe me if I say I sleepwalked in my sleep and ended up falling down from the tree?" A bright smile coupled with that answer, trying to present herself more honestly. It was the truth earlier, after all. Ok, maybe not the sleepwalking part, but it was close enough! "I suppose I should learn not to sleep on trees next time then! But then the shade is so niceee..." The young woman looked conflicted at even the idea of choosing not to sleep on trees again. Gaze flickered idly to the stranger's outstretched hand, realizing the other lady had offered help. Holding the other girl's hand, another softness against hers, Ying used the support to stand up. "Thanks." Man, she swore she could have sat there for a while if she did not see that hand.

After she patted out the remaining leaves that stuck on her clothes, she found herself on the empty spot that the stranger had not covered. "May I sit here?" Even though the brown-haired woman asked, she had already made herself comfortable on the spot, stretching her limbs. She then realized her mistake and sent an apologetic smile over to the other person, hoping that the girl would still allow her to sit there.

◑ ━━━━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━━━━ ◐
                                          Profile tab MOOD → Normal tab OUTFIT → Spring/Summer attire. See picture.
                                          OOC →

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:25 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Current Eye Color ◑ Magenta (Happy!) Where ◑ Mansion lounge Who with ◑ Yukina! Outfit ◑ Here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Shirou's head sort of perked up when he heard that Yukina still had the same job, as well as hearing about the training dojo. He had actually yet to observe the girl in training and would still love to if given the opportunity. He also remembered the time when he had gone over to her place and was showed the private library, having been impressed with the large collection of various books. It almost came as no surprise to him when she suggested he could make her a drink. Something fruity and light? Probably not a big alcohol drinker then. "I'd love to make something for ya," he replied with a smile, "I'm not so sure if they have sake or Japanese wine here though, but it's a big enough place so I'm sure we can find some." After hearing that she would be willing to try something new, Shirou's smile turned sly. It was flattering to hear that the girl would sacrifice taste buds for something that he would make.

"If that's what you want~. But you don't have to push yourself, enjoy something you're more comfortable with instead," he reassured her, his demonic needs almost got in the way of being a 'perfect' gentleman. He cursed at himself to keep it under control and not to rush things. Soon than later, the server had come back with a small tray and their beverages. They set it down on the table in front of the two and asked if they needed anything else. "Well, I'm alright- thank you."

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Themes: Dangerous - Lost My Way - Blood//Water

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in other's to make them feel lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually the color of his eyes will change with his emotions.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

The over-sized giant was quite pleased with the current situation, he needed to kick his feet back and relax. Hell, if it were possible, if he could get drunk that would just be icing on the cake. Unfortunately the dark-haired male decided against bringing his bottles of poison in fear of a misunderstanding happening, he wasn't a killer after all! As the BFG was pondering where the alcohol could be hidden, it seemed that the explosive doll had enough of his antics. With their train of thought abruptly cut off, Daniel was on his back and eating quite a few knuckle sandwiches from the raven-haired woman. Ouch... While the hits stung, the feeling of pain did not last terribly long thanks to his healing factor. The abrasions on his skin from Camille's fists began to fade as he was pulled upwards to face his attacker. Resisting the urge to make a masochistic joke to irk the petite flower, the male flashed a smile towards her as if the two were simply having a conversation over a drink. "Aww, come on! You don't want to be pampered and just relax~? Frowning so much will cause wrinkles ya know~." They questioned and stated while bringing his thumbs to the edge of the angry minx's lips, pulling their expression in to a smile. "And your smile is much more lovely." The male said as if it were a matter of fact to him.

Testing the waters a bit, the man pulled his hands away and shifted in to a sitting position before locking his oceanic gaze on the fun sized girl now in his lap. Of course, if she wanted then the male would most likely be thrown back down on to his back. Though who knew how the day would continue, perhaps a butler or maid would walk in to clean and end up getting the wrong idea. Not that they minded personally~. The dark-haired individual did his best to pretend-pout, slightly averting his gaze, although he knew it would have little to no affect it was still fun to watch the woman's range of emotions, even the negative ones. "Though I guess if you don't want to spend time with little ol' me then I understand..." He said while trying his damn hardest to bring a tear to his eye. Though that act was quickly wiped away as the male brought an index finger to his chin with a curious look. He seemed to have no shame in the fact that he was faking his sadness. "But why wouldn't you want to be "dragged" here. Free servants to tend to your every whim, you can get a massage whenever you want, there's a pool too! Oh, and all the food and drinks are on the house! Hell... Even I was tempted by all the goodies this place had to offer~. Though I suppose the extra guests are a bit of a downer if you want to spend time alone." They ended with a shrug.

Daniel was still pondering why Camille would not want to come here with him, perhaps it was the fact that he took her by force and carried her around. But where was the fun in taking a cab like a normal person? With his own twisted line of thinking, the conclusion the male came to was quite... unique. "Ah! Did you want to spend the weekend with me at the house~? Aww you're so sweet~." He said while cupping his cheeks as if he were a smitten girl who's heart was captured by a nobleman in an old book. Whether or not he was attacked once more, the brunette was somewhat prepared this time if a limb from the fiery doll came flying at his person in rage. "Though... I guess if I had to give a real answer..." He said, his voice trailing off as he seemed to be referring to a conversation the two had a long time ago. The male's aqua orbs shifted to the suitcases and a small but quite obvious grin appeared on his face. "I believe there was a "catch" of sorts that you promised me~ Well I'd like to cash in on that. this. weekend." He said with a few pauses between his words to really drive home the point.

Perhaps the petite tyrant had forgotten just what she had agreed to, though Daniel was not one to forget such lucrative promises.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♤ LOVELY LOCATION: Vacation Mansion!

♣ CUTE COMPANY: Camille

♡ OUTSTANDING OUTFIT: Spring Break!

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: This'll be quite the reward for yourself Daniel~

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:22 pm

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

A slight chuckle escaped her lips. What a tease, "Whatever that something that goes beyond the drinks, that may have to wait." Two can play the game, to say the least. That one aside, the refreshments were served on the small tray, and after Shirou answered to the server who asked if there was anything else that the two would need, Yukina shook her head. "I'm good as well. Thank you," she spoke before picking up the cup with the saucer for Shirou, handing it over to him, and then grabbing her glass her water as the server left the two alone to their own devices. As she was taking a sip, the place was now breached with silence except for the conversation that went on in the backyard of the mansion. After all, there was something else that she wanted to know apart from the small build-up after the fated reunion between her and the incubus?

"So, any word on what's going on with your sister yet?" she asked, gripping the glass softly, letting the bottom touch the denim fabric of her jeans. Last time, Shirou mentioned about having a younger sister, one thing that they both had in common. While Yukina was lucky that Yukari was alive and kicking, Shirou's history was diverging in some ways, and the eye-patched girl had to cut him some slack. Whatever the update, Yukina was hoping that one day, if possible, Shirou would be able to see his sister again, even if the time and distance would be the obstacles that he had to over come. She took another sip of the water as she waited for his response.

Mood: slightly playful, concerned
Company: Shirou
OOC: outfit

Zombuddie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

A-T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Thank God she's biting. Rei's jaw movement was a welcome respite as Seth monitored each movement. Again, while the Princess slowly recovered with each swallow, Seth swept his eyes over the corner junction. Sunlight from the alcove window bathed the junction with its enticing golden warmth, refracting through two crystalline vases adjoining the window and scattering down the perpendicular hallway. Thankfully, he did not hear footsteps returning from wherever the mansion’s daily breakfast was held. Making matters better, the soft voice uttering his name from below finally gave Seth enough relief to sit back, propping himself with his hands planted to the ground while looking down at the awakening Princess. ”Rei! Is everything okay?” His gaze, too, was focused on Rei’s for a before she extended the half-empty blood pack. Looking down, Rei probably consumed five-eighths of the pack. Seth shook his head, his eyes closed. ”It’s yours. You need subs-“ Rei’s unexpected hug caught Seth off guard, his body tensing for one second. ”No need to apologize, Rei. I'll go put away what remains of the pack inside the freezer.” Seth’s shoulders relaxed; his own arms wrapped themselves around Rei’s torso as he reciprocated the hug with his own light hug. ”Drunk ‘gentleman,’ huh? Where I work, they dress more casually, but they are no less insufferable.” With those words, Seth released his hug, taking another glimpse over to the semi-discarded blood pack. Even with a shortened shelf life from being opened, it could probably be refrozen and consumed later. Looking back into Rei’s eternal blue eyes, his silver orbs met the Princess’s with curiosity. ”If you’re still down for some tea, we could try paying the kitchen a visit- see if they have some tea. Though, we might want to find a bleach pen for your dress’s wine stain.”

- - -

OOC:
Mood: Irritated | Concerned | Shocked
Company: Princess Rei Riberu
Outfit: A worn white undershirt, dark gray cargo pants with matching black boots.
Armaments: None

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:06 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, slightly tired ↛ wíth: Seth Richard ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mysterious Mansion, hallway ↛ σutfít

When Rei had let go, she felt slightly better compared to earlier. There weren't any other people around for the moment, just her and Seth. The princess simply nodded in agreement to his statement about people being intoxicated.; Those sort of people were the kind she'd usually avoid. Rei glanced back at her wine soaked dress, then back at him. Indeed, her clothes did need to be washed from how bad it had been. "Yes, I would love to join you for some tea." Rei answered him, managing to smile a little timidly with a nod. Carefully, she picked up the tiara and put it back on, then slowly began to stand while using the wall on her left for support. Eventually, the dizziness had gone, making it easier to focus. The princess waited in the hall while Seth put the blood bag away where he kept his supplies. Rei remembered she had brought with her at least one clean dress and another important outfit which she kept with her at all times.; Though the first was something she hardly wore often. The princess strolled through the mansion with Seth on his right on towards the kitchen. "Never thought I'd run into you here of all places. Honestly, I'm glad to have you for company." Rei admitted in her usual calm manner. It seemed as though for once she was thankful to be with someone on such a strange vacation, despite arriving alone.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image

xxxx♥ ✺ Haruto Mashima ✺ ♥xxxx

⋘ ╔══════════════╗ ⋙

Haruto hummed in thought, "Depends on the actual brand and model, but the game reacts differently if it has its own set of controls, like you have to press a key or button for specific actions, look into the items or even to move something. This is one of the cases in which it won't hurt to look into the instructional manual included in the disk container." It wouldn't mean that the person would become an expert right away, as it would still take some time for to figure out how to move around their characters or accomplish features that required tinkering around their characters' inventory. At the comment about exams, he sighed, "They are a monster, let me tell you that." What mattered was that he should forget about them, so they took a lot of his physical and mental strength after the studying sessions that came by beforehand.

His grin was small as he finally finished creating his character, and with that, the adventure was commencing. "Hoping that there's the buffet soon at the dining area. I'll be craving for snacks once I'm done with the gaming session for the day. Will that work for the next step towards exploring the nooks and crannies of the mansion?" Haruto remarked while waiting for the game to finish loading so that the tutorial would begin. Best not to skip it for the sake of getting used to the controls, mechanics and anything else that was necessary for a good experience. The tutorial then started after a minute of loading and right away, the blond was right into that, reading the text carefully before each step.

⋘ ╚══════════════╝ ⋙

MOOD: focused but talkative
WITH: Sharon
OOC: Outfit. Astra post to come by later.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Everybody wants to be a cat. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pulling up to the mansion’s large driveway, Nico was a bit surprised to see others walking around the premise. Nothing that was bothersome about it, though. It just meant that there was going to be more fun in messing with others besides the butlers and maids. With her lips pulled into a cat-like smirk, Nico plucked her bag from the trunk of the cab and began to walk into the luxurious estate. Upon entering, the servants were quick to collect her things and guide her to her room, just like they had we with everyone else. Instead of finding it overwhelming, Nico liked it. She liked being doted on hand and foot like some rich heiress. It was better to be treated like that than being grabbed on like a damn streetwalker. She could tolerate it at work, but she wasn’t gonna take that bullshit during daylight hours!

As she entered her room, left behind by the workers, the obsidian-haired woman figured now was the perfect time to roll her joint! Plucking a little Ziploc baggie out from her purse, it was clearly filled with a dark green powder. Was it Mary Jane? Nope. Even better -- Nepeta cataria aka Cat n**! It wouldn’t get normal people high, but if they had some kitty senses? Most definitely! This stuff could bring in a horde of stray cats just from burning this stuff, so good thing they weren’t deep in the slums of the city. Gently, Nico poured the n** into some rolling paper and continued making her little feline stogie.

” Hmm… Maybe I should go do this outside? I don’t wanna get kicked out in case they gotta no smoking policy. “ With a bit of a shrug to herself, the woman tucked the freshly rolled joint into the cup of her bra and headed out! Now, where would be the perfect place to smoke this s**t? Doing it at the front entrance was a no go, so maybe the garden? It sounded like that was going to be her better option, at the moment. It was secluded and private -- sorta. Oh well. That was her only idea, so Nico was just gonna roll with it!

. . .Because the cat's the only cat, who knows where it's at!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: No One xxx OUTFIT: Spring Cozyxxx OOC:

Quote:

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        Outfit | Confused / Embarrassed | Spa Room | Robin & Stranger(s)
                                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

This day of relaxation was getting much more tense by the moment. What was suppose to be a quick hello turned in to a towel being lassoed around the blonde individual, holding him in place in the center of the room. Pewter orbs blinked numerous times as he tried to understand just what the onyx-haired woman intended to have him do by stealing his weekend getaway away from him! The male furrowed his brow as he locked gazes with Robin, doing his best to ignore her surprisingly buoyant bosom and shapely body. What was the point of holding him hostage? There were servants all around that could definitely tend to her whims much better than he could. That could be seen simply by the fact of the scene that previously unfolded. In a word, he was incompetent with almost everything plausible, an idiot through and through. The only talent he seemed to have was his physical strength and the occasional epiphany when it came to writing. The blonde tried to think of a retort to get himself out of the situation but there were no words to come to his aid. In the end, they could only sigh in defeat and curse their luck that they met the explosive woman, literally and figuratively, at such an unfortunate time and place.

In no time, his train of thought was interrupted by the sudden flash of a sliding door appearing between the two groups. Just what kind of crazy magic was this?! The male had to resist the urge to inquire about said magics as he was quite pre-occupied at the moment. Flashing a forced smile, Yushiro nodded towards the male trying to mediate the situation. "No no, our apologies! We'll be-" He started before the woman continued on her tangent towards him. If it wasn't one thing it was another! The blonde did his best to keep himself composed, considering the other party had no scruples with making as big a scene as possible.

And now he was even being told that he was a coward! The tall individual grumbled, mostly to himself as he was scolded by the nudist. "Ok Ok! I get it! Can you put the towel back on now?!" He exclaimed, trying to finish the scene that was currently unfolding. If anyone else showed up then they would have a lot of explaining to do and that was definitely not something that he wanted to do on his weekend off. But who knew just how much more relaxing he would be able to do now that this voluptuous tyrant had him by the neck. The blonde could only internally sigh and mentally note the occasion in case there ever came a chance that he could get her back for this. Doing his best to unravel himself from the towel roped around him, the male insisted that Robin cover herself and tried his best to navigate away from the other two that seemed to want their own privacy. Unfortunately the blonde had no time to see the two off or even make sure that there weren't others besides those two watching the current train wreck. Although he had no real reason to, the tall individual continuously pushed the onyx-haired girl to the nearest private massage room. Even if she tried to fight him off, he just kept pushing her towards a room to get away from the mess that was made by the two of them. Jesus, this was going to be one long weekend.

Cho-Cho Twain

Alykia

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 am
User Image
➤ ➤ ➤ Warning: Catch these hands at your own risk. . .
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It seemed like as every second had past, the more frustrated Robin seemed to get. Her assault of words towards the towering blonde would’ve continued if the sudden appearance of a room divider didn’t pop up out of nowhere. With a bewildered look in those amber colored orbs, Robin just stared at the object in disbelief. That definitely wasn’t there a second ago! Where the hell did it come from?! Taking a step back, the barbarian of a woman eyed it with suspicion before letting out a low grumble. She couldn’t see the other two, but she knew one of them must of brought the thing up! ” Oi, you guys haven’t seen a pair of tits before? “ She exclaimed bluntly before her gaze returned back to her golden headed hostage. Something in her just wanted to chew his ear off even more, but she supposed that could wait for later on. She did have the whole weekend to do so, anyways.

” Fine, fine, fine! Ya damn pansy… “ Yanking the towel back, the angry nudist finally had covered up her busts and other shameful bits. What happened next wasn’t appreciated in the slightest. Shiro was pushing her into some room like he was a damn bouncer at a nightclub. ” Oi! Keep your stinkin’ paws off! “ Shoving him back wasn’t going to go well at all, not with her anger level and definitely not when her precious chicken was still in her hands! It took a minute, but the mulish girl had gradually went along until the two weirdos were fully in the room.

Swatting at his hands, Robin looked at him dead in those dusky lense with a stern scowl. ” You don’t have to push ya know! You… You… “ At this point, her cheeks puffed up with air from just an overwhelming amount of irritation. Oh how she wanted to just wallop on him just ONE good time! She wanted to just punch him square in his jaw, but that wouldn’t really help much with their awkward situation, would it? Both of them couldn’t remember much of their past besides each other -- vaguely, at that. Their whole interactions so far haven’t really been the best and probably weren’t going to improve anytime soon.

” s**t… s**t…! Calm down, just calm down… “ Exploding like a lit powder keg wasn’t the best option right now. Robin stood there like an angry pufferfish before her cheeks had eventually deflated and her scowl somewhat softened. ” Screw it. Let’s just count this as a shitty way to get our memories up and runnin’. As annoying as you are, having amnesia is a little bit worse. Hmph… “

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
MOOD: Annoyedxxx VICTIM: Shiro and Chicken Dude & Co.xxx OUTFIT: Link xxx OOC:

Lord Yozo

Alykia

Hope the kind

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:48 am
User Image
User Image

She absolutely hated that! The big fricking giant just took her punches while his regenerative ability kicked in! What was making this far more infuriating was that dumbass smile on the slightly tanned man’s face. Those pewter lenses narrowed as he threw in a question of relaxation. Being pampered and relaxed came with certain services given by the plethora of daddies. One in particular was forever lost since a certain man was so generous to replace them. Now Camille had a Sugar Daddy #0 that had a whole bunch of strings and regulations on it. Honestly, it was such a pain to be around them. But what was more of a ******** pain was being forced to smile! The snapdragon was seething once more as her nostrils flared as the man DARED to touch her. Being told that her smile was the more preferred expression was just not working with her. With little thought to his well-being, Danny boy’s head was thrusted back into the ground. One could hear a loud crack from the floor from the amount of force used to smash his skull down below. This Shusona allowed her actions to speak louder than any words she could say to this little turd! Well, the reality was that this particular firecracker was a bit los. Ever since that one drunken night, this little ray of sunshine was able to determine whether this man lied or not. As of now...he did not lie and that just didn’t sit right with her. She still wanted to pummel him with her fist but she was slightly satisfied with crushing his skull.

Pewter rocks stayed narrowed as a false facial expression was plastered on the boss’ face. She absolutely hated fakers! ”You seem to be enjoying this all too much.” The snarky little response came as she lifted herself off the man. There was no need to entertain him and his antics. This petite creature may have been brought here against her will but she’d be damned if she didn’t have the freedom to leave on her own. ”If I want to be pampered by a bunch of bitches then I’ll just go to my sugar daddies. I don’t have to stay and entertain you while I’m here.” Camille dusted herself off from any possible dirt that may have collected on her clothes. If she was going to leave then she didn’t want to go looking like she got into a fight. These were some slightly nice clothes and a certain woman wasn’t going to let this man ruffle her feathers anymore. ”If you want to tap into all the “goodies” this place has to offer, then do it on your own.” Her gaze shifted to a luggage she presumed was hers. Was it even worth it to lug it all the way back to her temporary place of residence? Shrugging her shoulders, the woman hardly cared at the moment. ’He’ll probably just lug it back.’ It sounded like something he’d do anyways, might as well hit the road now.

”As if! I’d rather go to an arcade and hang out with the punk rock dude.” There was no way to know if Daniel actually knew who she was referring to. It didn’t matter since she planned on leaving anyways. The little lovestruck girl act was nearly missed, just nearly as an exaggerated eye roll was given. She was just so tired of his antics. Walking over to the door there was just a slight pause as he brought up a certain promise. One could imagine the small creak coming from the cranky one’s neck as she turned to face him. A single eye appeared to twitch as a far off memory was slowly being recollected. ”How dare-” The petite tyrant was absolutely seething as she returned back to the man’s side. With Daniel up on his feet, he was quickly pushed against a nearby wall. ”Was this your ******** plan from the start?!” It felt like it had to be! Why else would he have brought so much for a short time getaway? Actually, since she had been forced here against her will, when did he have time to pack two suitcases? Now that his true intentions were revealed it felt like the puzzle pieces were slowly coming together. ”Argh! You ******** maniac!” The Shusona yelled before leaving the impudent man behind in the room. The only place she headed to was the gardens they passed. Someone was in a foul mood and clearly not in any shape to take anyone’s bullshit at the moment.

Mood: How dare he! HOW ******** DARE HE!

What the f- am I wearing: Ugh!

I think I'm in: Mansion [Room->Garden]

What moron is with me now: Big Fricken Giant!

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:06 am
User Image
User Image
                                                        Outfit | Confused / Embarrassed | Spa Room | Robin & Stranger(s)
                                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The blonde was now staring down a half-nude woman with quite explosive assets in a private room with just the two of them, how in the hell did he end up in this situation!? Scratching his head, the male was a bit perplexed as to what was suppose to happen now, considering the fact that there was only one massage bed in this room, was he just suppose to stand around like a servant? Yushiro rubbed his temple and mentally sighed before looking back at the onyx-haired woman that was nearly a head shorter than him. Was she always so short, or was he just that tall? It didn't take too long for the individual to realize that they were obviously staring. Though he had to admit, Robin was quite cute when she got fussy --- wait! Where did that thought come from? This was the tyrant that seemed to have no regards or care to how the world worked. Running a hand through his hair, Shiro closed his eyes while trying to process everything that had just happened. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing, running in to her here and now, maybe he would even remember a thing or two during this weekend. Probably wishful thinking, but the male could hold out for a glimmer of hope. "Alright alright, sorry. I just wanted to get out of the public eye before even more oogling buffoons arrived." The words left his mouth before he could even think them. Was he...? Certainly not, he couldn't be getting jealous over nothing!

Averting their gaze, Shiro awkwardly cleared his throat before regaining his composure. "Fine, Let's call a truce then. All I ask is you try not to cause a scene every time I come near you." He stated, sticking out a hand for the other to shake. If they chose not to shake it they wouldn't be offended, though it wouldn't necessarily increase their mood either. "But why get frustrated over the past right now... We're on vacation! I'm sure you don't want to get headaches over the past while sitting by the poolside." They said in a matter of fact manner. At least that was the way that he would feel when he thought of the situation. It sounded much more appealing to eat his fill, swim a bit and then just rest for a while. "And I'm not a pansy! Always gotta go for the masculinity card..." He said in a childishly argumentative manner. Even though he was more mature than before, that didn't mean he was exactly at the successful adult level yet. "I'm tougher than anyone else I know!" He said while puffing out his chest, obviously proud of such a mundane fact.

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 am
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

”It’s alright, all is well.” Aaron’s tone continued to remain lighthearted as the blonde piped up with an apology. Well, the light-haired male didn’t actually have to apologize for anything since he didn’t actually do anything to the two. If anything, this heart tattooed man was just a bystander or victim to the source of the magician’s alertness. Those steel-blues glanced at the silhouette of the woman as she piped up. The Shusona didn’t actually have an answer to her question as he felt like it wasn’t something to respond to. If Liev wanted to reply he was more than welcome to but there was no way the silver raven would be coerced into giving an answer. As the man and woman returned to their tidbits, it was here that the magic man gestured for the good doctor to follow him into the private room.

A weary sigh came from the magician when the door was shut behind them. When Liev brought up his question, there was a moment for him to recollect himself. Taking a breath in he tried to calm himself from the sight that just happened. ”Yeah, I’m good.” A smile appeared on his face as he took a glance back at the door. Who knows what was happening out there. Well, at least one thing could be guaranteed as the man snapped his fingers. The room divider was no longer present since it served its function. ”No, I don’t think anything annoyed me.” The scene with the naked woman didn’t disturb him. His encounter with a particular woman had made him a bit fast on hiding anything naked by reflex. Granted, he didn’t actually have to shield the doctor’s sight but it just felt natural. Wait...why did it feel natural? That was actually kind of weird now that he thought about it. He didn’t have to shield the Apothecary’s sight from the naked woman since they were an adult and was probably capable of handling the situation themselves. Was that overkill?

”Sorry about that Liev, I think I just grew too self-conscious of you seeing a naked woman.” Well, the best thing he could do is be upfront and honest. Though he still didn’t have a thorough understanding himself. The answer given was what he accepted in the present, who knows if that would change. ”Now that we have a room to ourselves, have you thought about what kind of spa treatment you’d like?” Oh wait, the Apothecary might not have known what options were available at the spa. Those steel-blues looked around the room till they saw a spa brochure. Plucking it from its location on a corner stand, he handed it to the good doctor. After the amber-eyed man was given some time to look over the pamphlet, Aaron chirped in. ”See anything you like?”

User Image

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... Odd..why did I feel so protective?

My audience is... Liev, Blonde Male & a Naked Woman…

My flashy attire consists of.... Vacation->Towel around the waist

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->97%

[O.O.C= ]

Alykia

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Quote:

Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash