Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply Events
Spring Break! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Everybody wants to be a cat. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hidden away in the gardens lush and thriving flora, Nico honestly thought she had found a decent hiding spot to be alone so she could smoke her joint in peace. After lighting up the end, the feline placed her lips around the other, dragging in as much smoke as she could into her lungs. Almost immediately, the effects of the cat n** were starting to settle in. That was a good thing too! She paid good cash for this stuff! It wasn’t like she just bought the simple stuff at the usual pet store. Oh no, no, no! This was fresh, high quality n**. The pupils of her eyes had narrowed into a thin slit, while the fur on her tail quickly puffed out as much as it could. Yes, this was it!

The more the frisky feline smoked, the more hyperactive she became. She almost became kitten-like in a way. By the time the newcomer had approached her, her blunt was diminished to nothing but a tiny, unusable piece that she just flicked away into the bushes. Most of the others didn’t seem to want to socialize much except for this person. Hmm, why was that? Maybe because they didn’t have a “plus one” with them? Eh, who knows. ” Imogene? That’s a unique name. Can’t say I’ve heard that kind of name before. The name’s Nico! “ The woman seemed to speak at a fast pace as her tail seemed to have been swishing side to side at the same speed.

The effects that the catnip had on her probably made her look more like a crackhead than anything, but who cared about that right now? What mattered more was finding this cellar that Imogene had been going on about. ” A secret cellar? I figured this place was too good to be true! What if this whole “vacation” bs ends up into some weird mystery murder! Whoever’s been doing it was probably gonna pick us off one by one! “ This new idea seemed exciting to her. More exciting than just simply relaxing by the pool or drinking away at the bar. Standing straight up, Nico quickly grabbed a hold of the person’s arm, shaking them a bit eagerly. ” Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! We can’t waste any time! “ Nico exclaimed as she tried to pull the poor redhead along. Her feet took her deeper and deeper into the garden. She had no clue where the hell she was going, but wherever the mystery cellar was, they were gonna find it! Almost like satellite dishes, the large fuzzy ears that laid on top of her head moved about in different directions. Everything was just extremely heightened at this point. Sounds were nearly 10x louder. Colors were more vibrant and her vision seemed to have sharpened some things in her line of sight. Good ol’ catnip for ya!

. . .Because the cat's the only cat, who knows where it's at!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: HYPER!xxx COMPANY: Imogene xxx OUTFIT: Spring Cozyxxx OOC: So sorry for the wait!!!

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

She sighed; while it was beneficial for the family business to have Yukari around, it wouldn't mean that the nostalgia would just go away completely. "I do admit that... there are times in which I missed her so much. Plus, the fact that I can't help but feel worried about her, more so when I'm not around," she confessed. Not that Yukina wouldn't believe that Yukari hadn't grown up, but the dangers were still coming around. That one aside, hearing that Shirou was in Abyss Drinks as his workplace was another interesting revelation. Whoever came up with such name for the business would deserve a few extra points for the effort, "Requiring a cab ride, huh? That I won't mind." Not to mention that cabs would be nice in case someone needed a lift home when drunk, not that she wouldn't go overboard, anyways.

"Well... the drinks can wait till later, possibly tonight," she put the glass down, "I won't mind the dip at the pool; I hadn't gone swimming for a while." She then picked up the book and stood up, stretching her arms to release the tension. "Perhaps we shall meet up at the pool area after... 30 minutes, I believe?" Yukina questioned. Not that she would like seeing Shirou's naked top body or anything, and at least she had brought a few swimsuits for this kind of occasion. Exercise was great to keep the body toned and in great shape, after all, even if it was meant to be fun for some people who would like to take a relaxing dip onto the calm waters.

Mood: mostly good, also fantasizing something
Company: Shirou
OOC: outfit

Zombuddie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

A-T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

”Shade Village? The Garden of Tears? I don’t think I’ve heard of those places before…” Or did he? The books Seth read at the Grand Library mentioned countless arcane locations around the world, Fantaisie City included. Rubbing his upper lip with the tip of his index finger, Seth stared into the warm ember swaying gracefully before the two. ”I believe those places exist, mind you. I just have not read enough on anything more than your average mortal historian.” Looking up, the wavering candlelight danced across Seth’s pristine face, his healthy silvery eyes reflecting the centerpiece’s orange flame on their surfaces. It was then that the waitress spoke- but not with her voice, but by her hands as something in a foreign sign language danced before Seth. He opened his mouth when Rei interjected, asking Seth what he would like to drink.”Ah, um.. I think I would like a fifty-fifty mixture of peppermint and black tea if possible.” With Rei’s comparative expertise in signing whatever the possible couple wanted, Seth did not even bother with a charade, instead watching with widened eyes the Princess relay his order with her own hands to the server. After the server left to process the table’s order, Seth sighed with relief, smiling to his counterpart as he leaned back into his chair again.”Your caretaker did a great job from what I saw. Best I can do in any human language- non-verbal or otherwise- are a few Russian words…” Seth’s voice trailed off, following Rei’s eyes to the seascape watercolor. Now that Seth took a closer look, he caught several minute details he’d miss earlier: A dolphin cresting in the background. The sea’s subtle ripples scattering the descending sun’s oblique rays. Even the wispy cirrus clouds contouring near the horizon did not remain unnoticed by the plebeian. ”So... Shade Village, was it? Did you live there as well growing up?”

- - -

OOC:
Mood: Relaxed
Company: Princess Rei Riberu
Outfit: A black sweater, dark gray cargo pants with matching black boots.
Armaments: None

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:34 am
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Seth Richard ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mysterious Mansion, hallway ↛ σutfít

The princess simply listened while Seth spoke, smiling a little at his compliment. Pausing for a moment, it seemed once again his question nearly caught her off guard.; Something she hadn't expected. "Yes, I lived there since I was little. I was born human, but the vampiric gene remained dormant at the time. My father was the same way. Back then, I had no idea who my parents were, nor anything of my royal heritage. As a little girl, I began learning to be a ninja like my father. One day, I left the village when I was ten to go see my mother." Once more, Rei paused, trying to recall what happened. Her gaze shifted back temporarily towards the candle, then back at her companion, glad for a chance to be somewhere that wasn't crowded. "By the time I made it to the castle one night, I managed to sneak inside, straight to the throne room. However, my grandpa caught me. So, I stayed with my grandpa, mother and sister since then." the princess concluded calmly. She noticed the lighting from the candle gave the painting upon the wall a much darker effect, as if covered in the rays of the sun from outside. "Since grandpa's passing last fall, my mother took the throne. Things have been unusually quiet as of late." Rei added as an afterthought, not wanting to dwell on such an unpleasant subject for too long. She hoped her tale hadn't been too boring, yet it was something she hardly spoke of to others.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Seth scratched the area behind his right ear, sullen from the turn of events in Rei's story. Her noticeable discomfort did not go unnoticed to her commoner companion. "You grew up not knowing who your parents were until you turned ten... Sorry, I should not have asked. I had no idea..." Lowering his gaze, Seth looked into the dancing ember again, his silvery eyes closing for a moment. Overhead near the ceiling, a fan with three palm frond-like blades spun slowly, circulating some of the otherwise calm air back down towards the ground. "I grew up human like you. Never had much in the way of wealth except what my parents and I could scrap together. To survive my adolescence, I... got involved with various crowds. First world problems compared to your childhood mystery, I know, but one of my former clients attacked me, and well..." Rubbing a finger along his scarred clavicle hidden from view, Seth looked up from the flame, sadness present in his voice. "Whether it is genetic, acquired, or both, we both must deal with the consequences of our condition either way. I would ask more about your family, but I assume your family is not on speaking terms with you at the moment?" Breaking possible eye contact with the Princess, Seth turned his head towards the kitchen doors. Through the porthole-like window, Seth thought he saw the waitress from earlier with a tea pitcher; in a minute, the hot beverage would be ready for consumption. "I think our tea will be ready in a minute. Should we order anything else when our server returns? I've only had tea alone; I do not know what would match our drinks perfectly."

- - -

OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Seth Richard ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mysterious Mansion, hallway ↛ σutfít

The princess remained silent, giving her companion a chance to speak. "We still keep in touch, though it's been a while since I've written to them. I never knew my father, nor my sister hers-- Different clans, same village... Both men were counted as missing after a war broke out in the village for unknown reasons a long time ago." At this, she paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. Something about his own back story seemed quite different, that was for certain. Rei only nodded in agreement at Seth's statement, for it made quite a lot of sense. When she glanced back in the direction of the kitchen doors, she had a feeling it wouldn't be long before the tea was ready for them. Once more, Rei looked back towards her companion as he inquired about ordering something else. "Hmm... well, how about... a few pieces of cherry cheesecake? It's honestly my favorite dessert." the princess suggested, managing to smile a bit timidly. She didn't mind having something with tea, which wasn't often, even back home from what she remembered. Truly, this was turning out to be quite a pleasant little vacation, especially with someone to keep her company. She remained patient as ever, though dared not wish to overburden the kitchen staff, knowing how busy it must be on a weekend.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:32 pm
Aaron Shusona

User Image

User Image

There wasn’t a moment where he didn’t stop smiling. Whether it came to the light hand holding, the masseurs working their magic and the feeling of relief that washed over them afterwards. ”Mmmm! That was good!” Stretching out their limbs, the Shusona thanked the two individuals as they packed up and headed out the door. There would surely be others who wanted to use the private room. Some people liked their privacy especially when there wasn’t much material hiding their flesh. ”Me too! I guess the place went all out with the massage. Maybe they can teach me a thing or two.” The magician didn’t feel any magic coming from the workers but learning a new technique to help with relaxation would come in handy. Knowledge was power and he certainly was a man hungry for it. ”Let’s get changed.” Since they had gone and done what they wanted, there was little need to stick around. The mansion wasn’t going anywhere and there seemed to be plenty of places to explore.

Moving back to the locker rooms, the Shusona was a bit lost in his thoughts as the other changed. The aftermath of that treatment was leaving Aaron in a very comfortable mentality. He didn’t appear to put too much thought in exposing himself during the change. It wasn’t like he was a shy man in the first place. ’They really know how to make someone feel light. Maybe I should practice a relaxation spell later.’ Playing with the idea, it was rejected quickly. ’Naaa. If I did that then I might always rely on my power.’ He was firm on that end as the last pieces of his fabrics were worn once more. Turning to face the Apothecary, a smile and a nod signaled his agreement. Their next destination was to the Gardens.

The walk out of the changing room was uneventful as he held the door open for Liev. It didn’t take long at all till they were both making their way into the luscious greenery that was the garden. A variety were available, many of which were in season for this time of the year. ”Hehehe,” covering up his mouth, a thought came to him. ”Does the sight make you want to make a potion?” It was faint but a tease was present in those words. They did come here to get away from work but even Aaron knew that separating the Apothecary and his work would be difficult. A calming breeze was bending the fragile vegetation while various circumferences of bark stood their ground. ”It would be nice to eat out but I think you had a head start on me with that chicken from earlier.” There was a slightly mischievous smile as they nudged the other in a playful manner. ”You wouldn’t even share with poor little me. I’mso hurt Liev~” Their tone sounded as if they were hurt by the doctor’s past action. With a hand covering their mouth, they faked a dramatic expression of being hurt.

User Image

User Image

This is...why if I had to put it into words then I’m feeling.... I wonder if I can still taste the chicken

My audience is... Liev

My flashy attire consists of.... Towel around the waist->Vacation

▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ->97%

[O.O.C= ]

Alykia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Cherry cheesecake? Now that was a dessert Seth had never tried before, though whether it was because of lack of familiarity or the fact his sense of taste died with his humanity remained to be determined. Rubbing his jawline for a minute, Seth returned his attention to Rei, smiling again. "I don't think I've had any kind of cheesecake in a long time. I would love to try a bite for sure, though." As he finished his admission, Rei's prior words on her home correspondence kept tugging on his heartstrings; both Rei and her sister lost their dads to a war? What a damn cruel twist to an already bleak past. "You said you trained as a ninja. As in the Japanese-style of combat? Mind if I ask which martial arts do you know? I've been meaning to hit the gym and possibly take a few classes in self-defense. Once my search for books on blood magic are finished, of course," Seth added, trying to change the topic of conversation: Behind the kitchen doors, a serving cart holding the visitors' teapot and fine china awaited the addition of napkins before the waitress would deliver the course to their table.

- - -

OOC:

Princess Zelda21

A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Seth Richard ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mysterious Mansion, Dining room ↛ σutfít

The princess could see an odd spark of interest in self defense lessons by his expression. Though very rarely did she discuss such a topic. "Ninjutsu, difficult for a beginner at first, but not something I'd recommend to the average person. I think you'll do great, learning to defend yourself." she replied calmly with a nod in acknowledgement. Though the latter statement of his slightly caught her attention.; Regardless, she didn't bother to inquire. The wait wasn't long before the waitress emerged from behind the double doors with the cart containing their order of tea, napkins and all. Princess Rei glanced over to her right, watching as the older woman poured the tea for each of them, giving both her and Seth the correct kind of tea that they requested. Rei proceeded to relay her request to the woman about the cheesecake in sign language, to which the waitress gave a response back, followed by curtsying in great respect before leaving. "Maybe I could come observe the class one day." the princess added, her expression one of contentment. Taking the teacup in hand, she carefully blew a bit on the liquid to try and cool it down before drinking the contents. For once in her life, she didn't feel quite so alone within Fantasie City, which was a relief.

[օօƈ]: Pardon the double post, had to do some minor editing!
A-T

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Ouch. The petite petal's thrashing she gave him was quite abrupt and definitely hurt. The ringing in his ears that accompanied the pain was also a bit annoying to deal with. Thankfully his body was able to react, albeit slowly, to the pain and began to reconstruct the fractured bone. In his head, it kinda sounded like pop rocks sizzling, it was quite an odd feeling if he had to be honest. Rubbing the sore spot of his head, the dark-haired individual winced before returning his attention to the fuming woman. Following suit, the BFG slowly stood once Camille removed herself from his person and lightly dusted off the sides of his pants and shoulders. As per usual, the male was greeted with an earful from the explosive individual, not that he minded, while holding a soft smile on his face. Since their drunken interaction, Daniel had been trying his best to not put on an act around Camille and tried to be mindful of not presenting a fake smile. Though some of that reasoning was in fear of either taking another beating or losing his family jewels from a promise made some time ago. Technically it wasn't exactly against the rules but sometimes Dan wasn't willing to take the chance. But the male could confidently say that he was making his best attempt!

It seemed that nothing could faze the towering man as the petite petal continued to rant at him, the smile still plastered on his face. Until mentions of some other "dude" was brought up that the raven haired girl seemed to rather hang out with than him. It was only slight, perhaps they wouldn't even notice, but the male's lip slightly twitched at the mention of someone being more desirable than himself. In a nutshell, for a moment Daniel's confidence plummeted to the floor, though he did his damn best to keep that under wraps. If he became a jealous type over a girl that seemed to be oil to his water then how pathetic would he be? But maybe Camille was the type to be attracted to pathetic guys? Mmm, probably not. The brunette hastily shook off the odd thought. The more that Daniel was lost in his own train of thought the more that the raven-haired firework would see into just what he was thinking. And feeling down was definitely not a good look for him.

Daniel was going to tease the girl a bit more but it seemed that she finally figured out just what they had planned for their lovely weekend. Though it seemed that her putting two and two together equaled more pain for him. Dan made a mental note to schedule a massage for himself to help reduce some of the pain that was building up internally from the fun-sized explosive's attacks. "Guilty~." Was all he could say in response to the raven-haired woman's questioning. Once again, lying was something well out of his expertise at this point when it came to the particular girl, along with a few other things. The woman's response was a bit hurtful, who would enjoy being called insane? But Daniel figured that the grumbling doll would come around. After all, she did owe him, and he'd never known the woman to not fulfill her promises.

The BFG quickly followed after the upset petal in attempt to cool her off before some random bystander was attacked. Oh the things he did for the good of the people, it was surprising that the mayor hadn't handed him the key to the city for all his good deeds lately. Being a shield for the citizens of Fantaisie was the noblest act he could think of. Shaking off his delusions, Daniel stepped in to the garden and attempted to intercept the adorable minx. "Camille~ Don't be maaaad~! Aren't you even a bit curious what I picked out? I promise it'll be fuuuun~!" At this point the male was grasping for straws to try and keep Camille from storming out to the front and marching home. The only reason he came here was to spend time with her after all! With no ability to get drunk and no one else he knew, it would be quite awkward and boring to spend the weekend here alone. He was a being of company, being alone always made him feel like something was missing. "Didn't you say you'd cosplay for me? I distinctly remember a promise being made in regards to my "catch" made from a previous conversation." He stated while tapping his chin. If being upbeat and laid back wouldn't work, the BFG would be heavy-handed and play the cards that would get better results, he hoped. "P-Plus you'll look Amaaaazing~!" He stammered out as he backtracked from his firm stance, fearing another attack from the bite-sized explosive at this time. Along with the built up physical tension, the mental stress of multiple attacks was starting to stagger the male considering there were no breaks on this pain train.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♤ LOVELY LOCATION: Vacation Mansion!

♣ CUTE COMPANY: Camille

♡ OUTSTANDING OUTFIT: Spring Break!

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Please don't goooo~

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:21 am
User Image

LIEV HASTINGS
                                                  ((. . .))

His eyes glanced over to the other when he mentioned something about learning how to give a good massage. A slight smile threatened to touch his cheeks. "Then I wouldn't have to pay for a massage." He said while knowing full well they weren't shelling out cash for this trip. Then his mind wandered off to think about a situation like that. Would it feel similar? Better? Could he get turned on by something like that? Just the thought of it made his cheeks warm up very so slightly as they entered the locker room.

It wasn't long before they were out in the back garden. It was quite nice; although, not his favorite. "Hmm?" He looked over at the other before giving Aaron a small smile. "No." Liev didn't know where the laugh came from, but he still found it endearing. Then came the bit about the chicken. It brought him to a stop. Amber orbs focused on the magician. A slight pout formed on his features. "Did you want to get something to eat?"

A slight wind blew passed while Aaron was probably responding. That's when he caught the smell of something familiar. A scent he couldn't quite place. One which made his feet move in a certain direction. "Do you smell that?" He asked almost absently while forgetting about the fact that the magician was only a human. Liev followed the smell. He started off slow only to gradually speed up. Although he never broke out into a jog, he soon arrived at the location Nico just left. He was almost positive he knew what it was: catnip. He wished he realized before it caught enough hold of him to drag him to the scene. Liev crouched down to move the bush apart gently--trying not to mess it up. He stared at the unusable piece as if it was nothing but trouble. A moment later he stood up and turned around. Normally, he'd pick trash up. He just didn't trust himself even though there was likely nothing he could get from that. Why was there a catnip blunt anyway? His first thought was Nico. There couldn't possibly be many feline type people wandering around.

User Image
                                                  Location: The garden with Aaron.
                                                  Outfit: Here

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:22 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

The curvilinear outline of a certain building's rooftop crept into Seth's mind: He was certain he'd seen a monastery of sorts near the beginning of his long cab ride. If it as anything to go by, he might pay it a visit during the evening someday. "I think there is a dojo or monastery near the edge of the City. I'll have to see what martial art they practice, but if they specialize in ninjutsu, that's what I'll sign up for." As soon as he uttered those words, the kitchen's double doors swung open as the waitress from before pushed the brass cart towards their table. A quiet squeak greeted the trio as the woman stopped the cart besides Rei's seat and began laying out the morning tea's supplies. "Ah, thank you," Seth bowed his head, resting his hands in his lap while the woman settled the black peppermint teapot and cup before him. After the server gave both the Princess and commoner their drinks, Seth watched Rei's moving hands with curiosity again, waiting to speak until the server turned around and walked back into the kitchen with the empty cart in tow. Slipping his index finger through the pearly white loop of the porcelain cup, Seth curled it around the curved ceramic surface and brought the dark liquid to his lips. "To good health."

Tilting the cup into his mouth, a warm, tingly feeling radiated down his mouth and throat as the nourishing mixture of peppermint and black tea entered his gullet. No, this was not cheap off-the-shelf instant tea like he had before; this was the real deal, processed from freshly-prepared tea leaves harvested from down South. "Mmm- delicious. They do a great job with the tea around here." Smacking his lips gently, Seth blew onto the warm surface again before taking his second swig of the hearty leaf juice, setting the white cup back onto its saucer after finishing its contents. "This is some of the best tea I've had in years." Pouring himself another cup from the teapot before him, Seth looked over to the Princess, smiling shyly as he brought his cup back up to his lips, blew again, and took his third sip. Not only was the tea exceptional, but also the circumstances in which he enjoyed this particular beverage: It sure beat drinking the cheap stuff for the sole purpose of an all-night hacking session, having someone to enjoy a pot with.

- - -

OOC:

Princess Zelda21

A-T

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Seth Richard ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mysterious Mansion, Dining room ↛ σutfít

"The waitress should be back with the dessert shortly." Rei explained simply, referring to earlier when the older woman brought their tea. The princess thanked the waitress before the lady left once more, then carefully poured some of the green tea into her empty cup before setting the teapot down, doing her best to not damage it. She reached for the handle of the teacup, grasping it firmly in her hand. "Hmm, interesting. I never knew one actually existed outside this vast place. I wonder who's in charge." she answered in her usual calm manner. Ever so slightly, Rei tried blowing on the hot tea to try and cool it a little before taking a drink of the warm liquid. The flavor was quite delightful, much like the way it was done back home.; She could clearly taste the added ginseng, which she enjoyed best about green tea. She held the teacup in her hands, carefully placing the half empty cup back on the table. Her gaze shifted back towards her companion with a contented smile. "I agree. It's lovely to enjoy on a clear day, especially with company." Rei admitted a bit timidly. Once again, she lifted the teacup and began drinking the contents, mindful not to burn herself. When the cup was empty, she grabbed the teapot and poured some more into her cup, setting the pot down. There was indeed no doubt that Seth do well to learn to fight, were he to get into trouble again, that much Rei was certain. The princess was about to speak further, but was quickly cut off at the sound of the kitchen doors opening again. The waitress from before returned with their request for dessert just as the princess asked.

[օօƈ]:
A-T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:32 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

"I have no doubt it will be at least as good as our tea." Seth responded, his eyes glue to the teapot and cup while pouring himself another cupful of tea. The contents sloshed inside as Seth put the pot back down. "Yeah, I nearly missed it myself. It's down the road from a dealership just outside the city limits, near the forest. Unfortunately, I don't have a car or motorcycle. Getting there will be a challenge." Another thimbleful of tea passed Seth's lips. Regardless of the upcoming dessert, this tea batch already made up for the crappy taxi ride earlier this morning. A note of peppermint lingered in his nostrils, bringing soothing relief to his nasal passages. Seth's eyes met Rei's with a concurring smile. "I'm not sure about daylight hours per say, but this breakfast made my month. It truly has, Rei." Seth poured himself yet another cup of the fine brew and set the now-empty pot aside. Before he could raise the porcelain and hear whatever Rei was about to say, Seth caught movement in the corner of his eye: The double doors popped open again as the waitress carried a silver platter on her shoulders. Atop the metallic surface sat two off-white cake slices streaked with fresh cherry jelly. "Looks like dessert is here!" Without hesitation, Seth carefully restacked the teapot and cup onto their matching saucers and pushed them aside just as the waitress arrived. The waitress laid out both forks and cake knives for the two vampires to use before she set the cake on the tabletop. "Ah, thanks again for your service." Picking up the fork in his right hand, Seth cut off a corner of his cake and brought the morsel to his mouth, hesitating slightly. It had been a long while since he had "human food," having spent most of his time between scavenging for blood packs, running errands, operating the Arcade, and squeezing in the occasional festival for good measure. As far as Seth could tell, his sense of taste was hit-or-miss: Either a given dish tasted superb, or the blandness or unsavory texture triggered his gag reflex. Finally, after a few seconds of studying his food, Seth bit onto the tines of the fork, bringing the curious confection onto his taste buds. Immediately, his eyes widened, but with what? Was this the moment where he would embarrass himself before a lady of a differing Vampire clan? Of a royal family? Or...

"This cake... is amazing."

- - -

OOC:

Princess Zelda21

A-T

Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out