Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply 【Pending Profiles】
[Sen Rosalene - W. I. P.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Basic Information ▋▋▋▋▋

Name: Sen Rosalene

Age: Dragons can live for thousands of years. While Sen doesn't remember her specific age in human years, she appears to be in her early-mid twenties in human form. She doesn't seem very ancient as a dragon, either.

Eye Color: Violet

Hair Color: Ginger, but the ends of her hair vary in color per full transformation.

Height: 5' 6" (In human form) or Approximately 30ft (In dragon form)

Weight: It depends on which form she takes. Sen is probably around the average weight for a human female in human form and the average weight of a dragon in her dragon form.

Scars/Tattoos: Scales can appear on her skin if provoked. Another noteworthy trait are a few faded scars from defending her family from threats. The most recent is a scar of a healing laceration - probably due to a sword - on her abdomen.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Ability Information ▋▋▋▋▋

Abilities
    -Transformation
    -Arcane Barrage
    -Song

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋About me~ ▋▋▋▋▋

Race: Faerie Dragon

Personality:
Sen, despite appearing young, has the personality of a grandmother that spoils her grandchildren in the simplest terms. However, at times, she can be wise due to years of experience in the world. When provoked, Sen can become very protective and even solemn if she believes her family is in true danger.

♡ Art - "Singing, Acting, Cooking, and Drawing are lovely ways to pass the time."
    ♡ Spicy Foods - "I'd rather eat something with a little kick than something bland."
    ♡ Causing mischief - "What? You expect me to just wander around doing nothing?"
    ♡ Nature - "Something about it seems so familiar"

Dislikes:
    ❦ Deception, Lies, and Betrayl - "Again, who does like being double crossed?"
    ❦ Sticklers - "You gotta take a break from the rules if you want to live life to the fullest."
    ❦ Aging - "It's not fair. Why should I watch all my friends and family grow old?"
    ❦ Transforming indoors - "Bumping into ceilings is more painful than it looks. Plus, I have a secret to keep."

Biography:
Even though it doesn't show, Sen has already had a long life.
She lived her first hundred years of life on an island heavily covered with forests. Like other members of similar dragon species, Sen was born with the ability to morph from human to dragon and vice versa. As a toddler, Sen was taken in by a noble family familiar to the supernatural. The island was getting too dangerous to live on, and it's dangers took the lives of Sen's birth family. Of course, living a long life takes it's toll. Sen watched her adoptive parents and siblings die, but she also witnessed the growth of new family members.
For generations, Sen has watched. But with only one member of her adoptive family left in the household, she strives to protect them at all costs.

Strengths
✓ Charismatic - Nobles often rely on diplomacy. After years of watching, Sen almost always knows what to say and is very open.
✓ Open-Minded - Being a supernatural creature herself /and/ living in an understanding household, Sen can accept all beings as long as they are not a threat to her family.
✓ Advanced Survival Skills - While she may not remember her early years in the forests fully, the skills she gained while living in nature has rubbed off on her. Seeing family members get hurt throughout the years has also taught her a great deal of first aid and how to handle emergencies.

Weaknesses
✗ Over-protective - Sen is often very protective of her family. Now more than ever. This may result in unnecessary actions to keep those she cares about safe.
✗ Very reckless - being pretty much ageless doesn't mean Sen is invulnerable. Often times, she'll make absurd, heat-of-the-moment decisions that will lead to hurting herself.

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋Extra ▋▋▋▋▋

Extra information:

Theme song: (Optional)

Housing District: (Leave Empty)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 pm
ABILITY DETAILS

User Image

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY APPLICATIONS ▋▋▋▋▋

(What can your ability do specifically? List all applications of your powers)

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY TECHNIQUES ▋▋▋▋▋

(Combat / Supportive techniques that involve your abilities)

▋▋▋▋▋ABILITY LIMITATIONS ▋▋▋▋▋

(What are the setbacks of your ability? The weaknesses should be sufficient enough to balance the amount of applications of your power and how strong it is.)  

Luminiss

【Pending Profiles】

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff