Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
A Gentleman's contest [TLW] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:33 pm
White Tiger walked out of backstage area, no music and still in his ring gear. wlaked down the aisle, reached ringside pulling the ropes trying to get in the the ring as fast as he could.

"Yes i know you watched the fiasco of a match i gave with miss Emiko. I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for a good reason, i don't care if im not cleared to compete for tonight but i returned for wrestlemania. As this was announced This will be the last Wrestlemania i have no opponent nor title challenge... "

White Tiger paused he still couldn't move his neck well, the wandering luchador regarded as the one best technical wrestlers in the world. Paced around the rign and looked at the crowd. Whom wondered is he calling out someone? who will it be? what will he do?.

"This show is coming to an end, the only thing i regret is not being able, to challenge for the world heavyweight championship. That is mostly my fault, i
have the tendency to get myself into trouble over and over. If this is truly the end... what a way to go than to defeat the ultimate competitor. So what do you say boys? or should i say English Gentleman."

The crowd cheered as he called out the general manager himself, making the challenge to a fan favorite Cartwright, the highly decorated superstar and a second to one ultimate competitor. A legendary and charismatic enlgish wrestler.

"Cartwright. Let's face it you and i always had an itch to fight. Us two represent the best of Old School and New School of wrestling. The crowd wants to see it and to be honest you and i feel the same. We never back down from a fight no matter who the opponent was. Don't lie to me, you don't want to spend your last wrestlemania sitting in a chair while the rest have all the fun."
White Tiger paused once again to pace around the ring then glanced over to the back and pointed to the aisle.

"So heed my call, my friend, what's it gonna be you gonna get down or you gonna lay down.?"
White Tiger dropped the microphone extending his arms and yelled "Im right here." He waited for a response.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 pm
The crowd waits excitedly for a response from The Englishman.

Bodies by Drowning Pool hits the arena, the crowd erupting for The Lad's original theme.

Let the bodies hit the floor.
Let the bodies hit the.....
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

It isn't Cartwright who enters the arena.

It is King Kartwright! The only man to win The King Of The Canvas three times!

King Kartwright makes his way towards the Wrestlemania ring, wearing a glorious royal purple robe and a crown on top of his head that would make even The Queen of England herself jealous!

JR: "White Tiger doesn't know what he just asked for!"

King: "Look at this impostor! I'm the only King around here!"

King Kartwright enters the ring and is handed a microphone.

Kartwright: "How very dare you! A PEASANT such as yourself, thinks that they can come out here at Wrestlemania and challenge ROYALTY?! To challenge the greatest WWFG General Manager in its entire history?!"

Crowd: "ALL HAIL! ALL HAIL! ALL HAIL!"

Kartwright: "The last time I saw you, you were being stretchered out of a WWFG ring! You seriously think that you can compete with KING KARTWRIGHT, even with your neck in its terrible condition?! This is a great INSULT to YOUR KING!"

King Kartwright looks White Tiger up and down.

Kartwright: "You seriously think that you have a chance in your HANDICAPPED STATE?! Let's get this straight, even on your BEST day....I am LEAGUES ahead of a COMMON PEON like you! I'm so good, I'm in my own league at the very top of everyone else! You are at the BOTTOM of my ROYAL BOOTS!"

King Kartwright is clearly trying to get into White Tiger's head.

Kartwright: "As far as your challenge for a match tonight goes....your King accepts!"

The crowd roars with cheers, they get to see King Kartwright vs White Tiger!

Kartwright: "I will give the WWFG one last glimpse of my greatness! One last reminder as to the power of KING KARTWRIGHT and it's all going to be at YOUR EXPENSE!"

King Kartwright removes his royal robe and crown as the referee signals to ring the bell and start the match.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 am
White Tiger smiled under his mask. The best of the best in this ring and it wasnt even a main event match. "I wouldn't have it any other way old friend..."
Even though his neck wasn't fully healed, he would have to rely on his strenght and cunning . White Tiger took a fighting stance offering a test of strenght lock up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:46 pm
White Tiger wants to offer a Test Of Strength in his condition?! King Kartwright knows exactly what he wants to do in this situation. Accepting the test, the two lock hands and The King quickly looks to exert pressure down on to The Tiger's neck and shoulder area to completely immobilise him!

JR: "What a brave move by White Tiger!"

King: "Brave?! More like stupid! I wouldn't let King Kartwright anywhere near me if I had a damaged neck!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:49 pm
White Tiger forced to kneel, as he was pressured by the neck to prevent further damage. White Tiger swiflty let go King Kartwright to trip pull his legs even though it would hurt him on the long run.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:29 am
That's right, kneel before your almighty KING! King Kartwright looks so happy with himself as White Tiger cowers in-front of him like a terrified kitten! White Tiger suddenly tries to take his King down to the mat by the legs, which His Royal Highness tries to resist, though he is pushed backwards. The King Of WWFG aims a clubbing blow to the back of White Tiger's neck to stop his foolishness!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:01 pm
White Tiger quicky tried to rise above the king but the clubbing strike rended him motionless othern than kneeling once in mid stance holding the back of his neck. In agonizing pain, so far King Kartwroght had the upperhand showing clearly why he is king.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:58 pm
You stay on your knees, you coffee-drinking bean brain! King Kartwright has all the advantages in the world going for him! He's fresh and ready to compete since he hasn't competed in WWFG for many months while his opponent has been active and is practically a cripple with that injured neck!

King Kartwright looks to continue the pain by putting a painful claw hold on to White Tiger's neck, using both hands to put pressure and squeeze on the wounded area! Can he make White Tiger surrender?!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:21 pm
White Tiger growled in pain as King Kartwright applied pressure to the injuried neck. White Tiger still in excruciating pain, holding on to the claw hand like grip in an attempt to pull the wrist and bend it if successful White Tiger. would look to get back to his feet to tighten the grip on that wristlock. Not once he has regretted about a match...perhaps the one with Emiko. But this one injuried neck or not he was still happy he could challenge a friend to this kind of match.

White Tiger came from a very humble background he sure was a peasant. In the ring he felt like a million bucks. No one could ever top that from being a kid who lost his father. To work and train since he was little , destined to become a luchador one legends son. To forging his own legend from nothing, to becoming the best technical wrestler. The grandest stage of them all is thw perfect scenario for these two. A legacy Match.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:15 pm
White Tiger uses his technical skills to turn the tide on King Kartwright, twisting his wrists to relieve himself from further neck damage and giving some pain back to The King. White Tiger returns to standing position, keeping the pressure on The Englishman's wrists. Kartwright isn't enjoying this and decides to put a stop to it by aiming a kick to The Tiger's kneecap to halt him!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 am
White Tiger was forced to let go of Kings wrist. Following a slight limp Tiger swiflty looked to strike back with a strong chop on the chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:22 am
WOOOO!

King Kartwright was able to free himself from White Tiger's clasp but he is still within striking distance. A chop to the chest not only sounds effective but looks it from how Kartwright's face reacts to it. The King Of England knows how to chop too, looking to strike White Tiger with a back hand chop to the chest!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 pm
White Tiger Grimaced in pain, he growled and chest pumped enduring the vicious chop. His neck making harder to move but he could still strike. Once again White Tiger rose his hand feigning an overhand chop bust instead attemed to spin in order to delivering his Tiger Tornado so early in the match. (Spinning knife edge chop)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:59 pm
King Kartwright prepared himself for a chop, but not White Tiger's Tiger Tornado chop! White Tiger strikes The King with such force that Kartwright exits the ring through the top and middle ropes, holding the wounded area in pain with both hands!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:28 pm
White Tiger carefully rolled out of the ring looking to continue the assault on King Kartwright's chest, he planned he would go for his abdomen next. To weaken his kick outs. White Tiger would attempt to grab King Kartwright looking to follow with an irish whip against the steel steps.  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff