[B] Flowers Growing [Blossom’s x Roses] Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Embrace was wandering around, lost and looking for advice. He’d had a fling with a beautiful doe and of course one thing had led to another. Now he was an expectant father and had been told by his mother in no uncertain terms to go find a blessing for the doe, Curling Fern, and his soon to be born children. And so here he was, stumbling around while awkwardly looking for a legendary to bless them.
So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:15 pm
It had been some time since Roses in Bloom had felt the tug, the call to go and seek those in need of her gifts. She was elated, the swan's form unfurling and her wings beating as she took flight. Half Truth would be waiting for her return, and it fostered warmth in her. A sense of joy for reunions after new beginnings. With a flutter of feathers, she was down upon the ground and turning into her true form once more, smiling at the buck.

"Hello there, my sweet one! I do believe congratulations are in order!"  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm
So Long Gay Bowser

Blossom’s Embrace startled at the sudden appearance of the swa-no, make that legend. He tucked his head down in a shy greeting, “Hello, thank you for the congratulations. I’m Blossom’s Embrace.” He had no clue what he was supposed to do once he’d found what he’d been sent for. Should he just blurt the words out? But then, that would be rude and he tried to never be rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:21 am
"Blossom's Embrace! A lovely name," Roses in Bloom sighed, a dreamy sort of sound. She offered a bow of her head, and smiled back to the buck.

"I am Roses in Bloom. I suppose we come of similar places, our names." But those were her own musings, her own thoughts. She looked to Blossom's Embrace curiously, a twinkle in her eye.

"What is it you hope for, for your children to be?"  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am
So Long Gay Bowser

Embrace blinks at Roses in Bloom, for a moment stunned by the similarities of their names before he manages to blurt out a response. “I wish for them to have true and lasting love.”

He glances down shyly again, knowing he himself still has not found that kind of love, though he aspires to find and nurture it to its fullest. Love like that was a goal that he’d set for himself. Even knowing that it was rare to find, find it he would. And he hoped his children would have that cherished love in their lives as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:31 pm
"What an absolutely lovely wish," Roses in Bloom sighed happily, delighted by the kindhearted nature of the wish. Her eyes were twinkling with joy, and she nodded her head.

"Then I will offer my hopes and my blessing to that for them. Best of luck to you and yours, Blossom's Embrace."

And with that, she was off!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas