Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:40 pm
anemosagkelos

Saving grace was a little nervous, he had a small troop on the way and wanted to ask for a blessing from one of the Elders in their midst but he was uncertain of how he could even find one. Looking around carefully he moved along with unsure steps, ears flattened against his skull slightly.

Perhaps they would find him?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:51 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spring had sprung, finally. Giveforward tested the eastern breeze under her wings and felt content that the world had shaken winter from itself. With spring came children, she chirped delighted at the thought of more little ones. They were calling to her already, she felt, as she swooped down and set off to find the parent who needed her help.  

anemosagkelos

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The blooms on the trees were relaxing to look at, his antlers adorn with blooms of his own. Maybe if he stood still long enough he'd blend in with his surroundings.

Dark eyes watched as a petal or two drifted to the ground from a nearby tree but the sound of wings stole his attention and he began searching for the originator of the noise.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 pm
AstoriaFallen
The songbird fluttered down, following the inner sense of sheer need, as flowery antlers came into view just below the branches of renewing buds. She slipped deftly through the bark covered limbs and settled gracefully on the acha's lower horn just above his ear.

"Hello," she greeted, ghostly mare lazing in a spot of sunshine just behind the expectant father.  

anemosagkelos

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:58 pm
anemosagkelos
pet's can't typically speak correct? XD

A small weight appeared upon his head, and gaze cast upwards towards the avian that perched upon his antlers.

He was unaware that the songbirds were able to speak.

"Hello? Lovely weather we are having is it not?"

He had heard the voice from the bird had he not?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm
AstoriaFallen
Pets cannot typically speak but this songbird isn't a pet. The songbird is Giveforward, her chosen alternate form, but the speaking is actually coming from her mare form. :3

"The loveliest weather," she agreed, "but then I am quite partial to new babes." She preened at the thought; she hoped there would be new babies in her own family, too, but that was for another time. Right now, it was the acha's turn.

"Are these your first children?" she asked, curious.  

anemosagkelos

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:06 pm
anemosagkelos
I figured it was her, I just didn't know if normal pets were able to talk, so I was playing back and forth on how he would reply to a 'talking' bird LOL. Glad I got it right ^^

Hadn't he heard before that Elders could come in different forms, perhaps this was just his fondest wish coming true, even if it wasn't her true form. He would take what he could get. "Yes, that they are and I am quiet the nervous of Fathers." Looking at the ground for a moment he looked back towards the songbird with a soft smile.

"I just want them to be healthy and strong. That's what most parents want for their children isn't it?" A good and happy life?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:06 pm
AstoriaFallen
"Parents want all sorts of things for their children. A lot of them do simply ask for healthy and strong children to be born. There's no right or wrong answer."

Giveforward was kind that way; she believed only that children should live and be loved.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff