Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Jarel Damone vs The Creeker [TLW] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:11 pm
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the first match of Jarel Damone's Retirement Tour!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:18 am
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out of from the back wearing a light brown bullet proof vest with 'Tour Starter' in crimson on the front, long black cargo shorts, and black high tops. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

"Introducing first weighing in at 275 and is from Michigan." The Announcer says, "THE CREEKER"

Creeker walked up to the middle of stage and stopped. He rubbed his chin with his right hand for couple seconds. Creeker strolled down the ramp looking up at the empty ring with smirk on his face growing o so slightly. Creeker slide into the ring head first and bounces off ropes to warm up. He slides off the vest and gives the ring aid that bat too. Because starting with weapon is rude.

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:55 pm
the lights dim slightly in the arena as the ever familiar chords of Down with the Sickness by Disturbed hits the PA. Smoke covers the stage completely, as well as the ramp and ringside area.

Can you feel that?

The fans look to the entrance as all along the ramp mechanical torches are raised. Lighters are lit all throughout the audience

Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage, illuminating the stage and Jarel, standing in the midst of the thick cloud of smoke that had hidden the stage from view. He's dressed in his usual jeans and a sleeveless shirt, complete with his gloves and a red leather trenchcoat with a Dragon symbol on the back. He even has a red brimmed hat to match. The torches on the ramp shoot flames periodically in time with the beat of the music and the Dragon begins to make his way to the ring, with the smoke that had been on the stage moving down the ramp ahead of him to the ringside area

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Jarel makes his way down the ramp slowly, not particularly in a rush to the ring, his eyes locked on the man that will be his victim here tonight.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Jarel stops at the end of the ramp, his eyes moving around the arena

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel steps up to the ring and onto the apron, his eyes on Creeker. The SIlver Dragon Symbol is lowered from the rafters to just above the ring, and Jarel steps in over the top rope. Moving to the side, he raises a fist and the symbol lights up.

At last he turns back and removes his coat and the hat, handing them to an outside official as the music dies down. Now it's time to get down to business as he stands and merely waits for the bell to ring  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:11 pm
Creeker slowly circled around The Dragon trying to figure out what is the best way to start this war of legends. Creeker would go in going for an elbow to collar lockup with Jarel. But the last second, he would drop his level going for a double leg takedown to start this war! If the takedown works, Creeker would attempt drive couple elbows down onto Jarel’s throat!  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:50 pm
Jarel was more than willing to lock up with Creeker, but of course the younger man changes direction and takes him down with a double leg takedown. Jarel, however, isn't a novice at this style of fight, and reaches up to catch the first elbow as he looks to transition quickly into a triangle choke, an old favorite of his  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 pm
Creeker’s arm was caught and was being held on Jarel’s chest. Jarel gets one of his legs behind Creeker’s head as Creeker realizes he was in trouble. Creeker tries to rip his arm free from Jarel as he tries to scramble backward off Jarel before Jarel could lock in the triangle choke on Creeker.  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:12 pm
Creeker just manages to get free of Jarel and the Dragon sits up and gets to his feet. He makes no move to attack and smirks at Creeker. He makes a familiar gesture, signalling how close a call that was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:07 am
Creeker snarls as Jarl taunts him about almost being caught this early in the match. Creeker takes couple of steps toward the ropes, bouncing off them coming back toward Jarel. He would attempt forearm smash! Let’s see what The Dragon feels about a brawl? Since he is so keen about submissions.  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:07 pm
Jarel lets Creeker come at him and takes the forearm on purpose. He wanted to see how hard the man could hit. He reels back from the strike and as he turns back looks to retaliate with a straight right hand to the side of the head  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 am
Creeker smirks as Jarel took couple of steps from the forearm but, that smirk wasn’t going last long on Creeker’s face. Jarel lays into Creeker with a right that could be heard in the noise bleed sections of the arena. Creeker stumbles backward into the ropes holding his jaw. Creeker using the top rope as support slowly rubs his jaw because the punch shook his filling in his teeth.  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:50 pm
Jarel walks after Creeker. Its time to move things along as he looks to grab his arm and whip him across the ring, the goal a nice back body drop on the rebound  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:45 pm
Creeker was encouraged across the ring as Jarel whips him toward the ropes. Creeker comes back toward Jarel and was picked up like that scene from Dirty Dancing but, instead of be held up air. He got some air and was flip behind Jarel with a back-body drop! Creeker arches his back off the mat in pain after he was rudely reintroduced to gravity.  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:22 am
Jarel has control for the moment, but he's got more work to do to keep it that way. With Creeker down, Jarel looks to drop an elbow across his chest to keep him that way  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:52 am
Creeker was hit with the elbow. One hand was on his chest and the other still on his back. Currently, his back is hurting a lot worst than his chest but, still getting a elbow driving into body isn’t fun.  

Projectbloody

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:25 am
Jarel gets up and figures since it worked so well the first time, why not do it again, as he looks to drop a second elbow across the chest  
Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff