Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)
Cyrus vs. 2.0 [TLW] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 pm
The opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly echoed throughout arena!

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of lights danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

J.R.: "Now what the hell is he doing back here! He has no buisness being in the WWF!"

King: "I was starting hope we were finally done with this family, actually have a nice Wrestlemania!"

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

User Image

Following an eruption of boos, Cyrus Leone stepped out onto the stage with arms down at his side. He slowly looked up to the audience with a grin. He suddenly raised his right arm revealing the Power Heavyweight championship! An arrogant grin crossed his face as he held his arms out to the sides, bathing in the boos of the audience. "Hail to the king, baby!" Slinging the championship up onto his shoulder, the Lion started off down the ramp.

Cyrus wasted no time with the fans, struting directly down to the ring. Walking up the steel steps, he followed the apron to the center. Leaning back against the ropes, he reached into his coat pocket and he produced a microphone, immediately speaking. "This is it?! This is all it took?!" The Lion turned and slipped throught the ropes, stepping into the ring. "This is what happends Cart!" Boos errupted once more from the Wrestlemania audience. "You strip my family of their championships, you fire my brother, and later my sister, you spit on my name and try to fire me while I'm away on injury. All of this and I was still going to allow you to sit back in your office, sip your tea, and pretend to be important. All you had to do was shake my hand, and know your place!"

J.R.: "This man is despicaple! Cartwright is Octane General Manager dammit! He's the boss!"

"Well, you couldn't even do that, could you? In the end, you couldn't save the WWF, you couldn't do the job!" He pauses and looks down the championship belt, with Power still sprayed across it. "I'll continue to carry this belt. As a symbol, this will remind everyone who's in charge!" a*****e! a*****e! a*****e!

Pausing, the Lion looked up to the fans with a smirk before pacing a circle in the ring. "Then again, maybe I was wrong... Maybe the WWF wasn't worth saving!" Cyrus' stern voice echoed out into the arena. "With no divisions and the weakest roster this promotion has ever seen, good riddance! I wouldn't even bother tonight, there is no one left on this pathetic promotion that's worth fighting!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm
Counting All The Assholes In The Room

Well I'm Definitely Not Alone... Well I'm Not Alone.

You're A Liar
You're A Cheater
You're A Fool

Well That's Just Like Me Ooohoo.
And I Know You Too

Mr. Perfect Don't Exist My Little Friend
And I Tell You That Again, And I Do It Again
Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definitely Not Alone. Well I'm Not Alone.

User Image

Still Counting - Volbeat

The crowd proceeded to lose their s**t at the sudden and unexpected entrance music that played throughout the arena as everyone's eyes shot to the stage and everyone rose to their feet. These were the moments that people loved, the moments that people remembered. It may have been the last WrestleMania, but it seemed WWF:G wasn't done pumping out the memorable moments. Pyro rain fell from the stage set up as Kelly King 2.0 arrived at WWF:G WrestleMania. King walked out under the rain with no protection, but did not waste time standing under it. He was wearing a black suit reminiscent of the last time he had appeared in WWF:G, but with a flowing black monarch like robe. Only the best for WrestleMania afterall. The crowd were out of this world and King enjoyed their cheering for a good long while on from the stage, even taking a short bow and putting his hands together in a thank you prayer to the fans for being so gracious. King's appearances in F:G had been limited to Royal Rumbles and WrestleMania's for so long, the fans had been holding out hope that just maybe the One True King might arrive tonight.

That he was interrupting Cyrus Leone was just a ******** cherry on top of the cake called life.

2.0 made his way down to the ring, losing his robe in the process on the entrance ramp, and walking up the steps to join Cyrus. Something told him that Leone wasn't about to just let King into the ring without at least a little posturing, so Kelly made sure to lock eyes with Cyrus and smirk a s**t-eating smirk at him as he made his way over to the corner, taking up a microphone from the nearby ringside attendant. King started to walk around the ring, unbuttoning his suit jacket as he did so, keeping his eyes on Cyrus as he did so. King started to wheel his wrist when the fans continued to cheer, as to encourage their rowdiness and also just to enjoy the moment. This was the last time he was going to be in WWF:G if this ended up being the last WrestleMania afterall, and there was something to be said about that. Eventually, however, he had to acknowledge the elephant in the room; he was standing in the ring with...

"THE DREAM!" King shouted into the mic when he finally stopped, gesturing at Cyrus as he finally stopped moving. "Cyrus, man, I have to tell you, I have heard better reactions for you, my friend. These guys just... they don't seem to like you very much." King said with another grin, while the fans boo'd in response and then continued their rather brutal "a*****e" chant for Cyrus to enjoy, now that there was someone in the ring with him to rub it in.

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:13 pm
The Lion gave Kelly a grim look as he glared at him. Ignoring the chants from the crowd, Cyrus responded to the King. "King, I don't know what to tell you... We're in a very different world now. If you haven't noticed, this is the Era of Power and I am it's King!" 2.0! 2.0! 2.0! "Now, I can't help but wonder, just what do you think you're doing out here? Are you here tonight to break that legendary record of yours, get that big 0-5?!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:30 pm
"You know what Cyrus, you are... VERY astute. That's something I've always appreciated about you, you are very clever. You know exactly why I am out here." He said, the fans getting even louder at the idea of a match taking place right before their eyes, but King wanted to drag it out just a little bit. Afterall, his best weapon had always been the microphone that sat in his hand now.

User Image"See, Cyrus, here's the thing. We are in a different world. We've both come a very long way from the old days, but the fact is I've followed your career each and every step of the way, and in a lot of ways... I've always felt a little responsible for you. And I gotta tell you... Kinda disappointed. I mean really. Power? Who are you, Triple H circa 2005?" King pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at Cyrus, scrutinizing him comedically over his use of his family. "I mean, it worked. So maybe I shouldn't criticize. Here you stand with the... Power Heavyweight Championship..." King sounded unimpressed, all the while removing what remained of his entrance attire, and tossing off his black jacket and dress shirt.

"Here's the thing... You can call yourself the King if you want, but if you're coming for the throne, you better not miss, my friend. You are NOT the Dream anymore, Cyrus. That everblaze went out a long time ago. But I HAVE a dream, and my dream... is to end my WrestleMania losing streak at YOUR expense. So... what's it gonna be, kid?"

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:16 pm
The Lion's gaze narrowed as King spoke, critiquing how Cyrus did things these days. "You know, you and your family certainly know how stick your noses wherever they don't belong. That is one thing that doesn't seem to ever change." Pulling his arms from their sleeves, Cyrus took his jacket off, preparing himself for the fight. "I just had a fantastic idea. Tonight I'll build my throne-- no, a recliner from the broken bones of your kingdom!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:00 pm
King liked the sound of that, and he waved his arm towards the back. The fact that this was an impromptu match was solidified by the long moment between King's signal and the appearance of a referee doing a chariots of fire impression as the official made his way down the exceptionally long ramp and slid into the squared circle. The ref asked if King was ready, and then would ask Cyrus the same from his corner, before calling for the bell.  

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:30 pm
After tossing coat from the ring, Cyrus gave the referee a nod as he stepped to the center of the ring. The Lion put up his hands, reaching one towards 2.0, offering the lock-up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:37 pm
King walked towards the center of the ring and stood there for a little bit while the crowd cheered on the match, getting hyped for what was destined to be a WrestleMania classic. Cyrus set up to go for a lock up, but King instead, put out one of his hands, fingers spread, calling for a test of strength, holding one of his hands high up above Cyrus' head to call attention.

This was, however, a ruse that as soon as Cyrus focused on the hand in the air, his other hand could go for a slap across Cyrus' cheek. A cheeky slap, if you will.

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:39 pm
Test of Strength?! This old man was out of his mind if he thought he was going to bring the Lion to his knees! Cyrus raised his hands up, anticipating the lock as he stepped forward. Suddenly, King's hand made connected with Cyrus' bearded face!

The Lion fell back a step, eyes wide as he looked back at 2.0. That son of a b***h! Cyrus lunged at Kelly, looking to strike the man as hard as he could with a wild haymaker!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:38 am
This was exactly the mental state King wanted Cyrus in, and with a smirk on his face he saw Cyrus' reaction coming from a mile away. 2.0 ducked under the wild haymaker and tried quickly to slide his arm around Cyrus' head in order to connect with a quick Wrath of the Ring King, a stretch backbreaker made famous by Randy Orton.  

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:39 pm
The Lion took his wild swing at 2.0, telegraphing the attack to his opponent, and sure enough found himself on the receiving end of Kelly's Wrath of the Ring King! Cyrus was dragged down into the move and slammed spine to spine!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:01 pm
King landed, himself, on all fours and quickly rose up, grabbing Cyrus's torso to sit him up. Once Cyrus was sitting, King ran forward with a burst of speed to bounce off the ropes directly in front of Leone, and then ran back at his opponent and slid through the air, aiming to connect with a new signature move he'd picked up in Japan, the Shinsuke Nakamura's Heel Theme Sucks! (X) If he connected, he would go for a quick, and early, cover on his WrestleMania rival!  

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:20 am
The Lion winced at the pain in his back as 2.0 helped him into a sitting position. The King was too fast, as soon as Cyrus was up he was practically already bouncing off the ropes! He was smacked in the face by King's signature and turned onto his side, covering his face.

King: "Did you see that move?! This could be the quickest match of the night!"

Cyrus' shoulders were pressed against the mat as Kelly went for the pinball, the referee immediately dropping down to count the fall.

One!
Two!
Thre-!

J.R.: "Not enough!"

The Lion swung his shoulder off the mat, but as he did he would look to strike 2.0 across the face with the open palm, stealing a page out of Kelly's book!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:59 am
King nodded his head with the pinfall counts, counting along with the ref (but stopping short of holding up his hand to count with him, as it was pretty early in the match to be such a d**k). Or at least... King thought it was, until suddenly he was slapped across the face by Cyrus' kick out at two and a half. Suddenly, King realized what he had been doing to all those people over the past fifteen or so years, and he came to regret every slap kick out he had performed.

Just kidding, that s**t is hilarious.

King smirked after the sting of the slap faded away and pressed his tongue to his cheek, before moving to put his knee down on Cyrus' face hard while he argued with the referee about how slow his count was.

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am
Over Cyrus' thirteen year tenure, he had seen plenty of 2.0's matches. Of those thirteen years, he had longed for the chance to give the King a taste of his own medicine. Everyone will now be able to say that the Untamed Lion used the Slapout on Kelly King 2.0 at The Last Wrestlemania. That right there should be an Xbox achievement!

Kelly's knee pressed down against Cyrus' face, holding the Lion in place. He reached up, placing his hands onto Kelly's and attempted to shove the man off of him. "Get offah me!"

Octane Era Match Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff