User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bitter End paused at the vision of the big buck gently lapping at the edge of a lake, his smooth broad back glistening from what was likely a stray splash in the midday sun.

As a caiman at the moment, she mulled her options. Would caveworm be better, or too grotesque?
Would caiman be too intimidating? Would he try to trample her under his strong, powerful hooves?

She wasn't keen on investigating any complicated new feelings at the moment.

A caveworm approached, wading through the water towards the buck, who had since paused his drinking when the opposing ripples interrupted his. His handsome face twisted briefly as he watched it come closer, little - fingers? legs? - tapping at each other.

Like any other kin, he left off the little patch near the lake, and started to trot off.

The caveworm cursed inside, making a gurgling noise outside, and started to slither after him faster. Alas, his strong, handsome legs picked up the pace.

It was then that End realised that she should probably just have said hello as a mare if she was going to flirt with him.

Slay had considered just how far he could run when the shuffle of legs on grass hastened, but when the steps turned distinctly hoof-esque, he finally turned his head and sighted the scaled mare, glowing eyes set upon him. He had heard of these Swamp-touched kin, and it would do him well not to offend. He stopped and faced her, head raised, but not at an impertinent level.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Boy," she commanded, her toothy smile growing as she came forward, "you have a clutch on the way. Unsurprisingly."

"Oh," Slay said, surprised. "I see. It was a surprise to me," He laughed, ringingly. End felt at once like she hated him but also desired him at the same time.

"What is your wish?" Her expression was unmoving. The buck looked thoughtful, so handsome while he looked thoughtful. Slow breaths, his eyes turned to the sky. Stupid handsome face.

"I hope they will be happy," he muses, smiling at her with his stupid handsome face. "As for an actual wish - I defer to you, giving Legendary. After all, your lengthy time in the Swamp must outstrip my own small-minded understanding. I would be grateful for whatever age-earned wisdom may so kindly offer my youthful, ignorant self."

He bowed, deep. He said, "thank you." The stupid handsome buck trotted off.

She yelled after him, undignified, "YOU'RE GONNA GROW OLD TOO, YOU KNOW"

END