Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Hepburn Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:25 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH ᴇ ᴘ ʙ ᴜ ʀ ɴxxxH ᴏ ᴍ ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴋ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ , E N G L A N Dxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxGʀᴇɢᴏʀʏ Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Hᴇᴘʙᴜʀɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxMᴀʀᴛᴀ Eʟᴏɪsᴇ Hᴇᴘʙᴜʀɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxKᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ Tᴏʙɪᴀs Hᴇᴘʙᴜʀɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

xxxxxxxxIɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs Aʀᴄʜɪʙᴀʟᴅ Hᴇᴘʙᴜʀɴxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxAᴜᴅʀᴇʏ Bᴇʀᴇɴɪᴄᴇ Hᴇᴘʙᴜʀɴxxxxxxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ The floo address is simply "Hepburn House"

⟹ The WiFi is "HepburnZoo" and the password is "godsavethequeen"

⟹ The house is usually filled with chaotic noise, but is blissfully quiet during the school year

⟹ The shed roof is a bit worn from the family sitting on it on summer nights to enjoy the stars

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Family screech owl, Karl
⇴Kam's barn owl, Malto
⇴Iggy's grey tabby cat, Sootface (Soot/Sooty)
⇴Audrey's rescue cat, Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was having a rotten summer. Kam was still avoiding Iggy and when they did spend time together Kam was very standoffish and aggressive. He hoped Jonah had been right that Kam just needed time and space but it still hurt. Even now Kam had got to the store nearby and beelined it to the bathroom with a bag. Even Iggy's casual hello got brushed off. Iggy spent time in his room a lot or help dad fix up the shed in the back as to not bug Kam. Though this room even felt off as it used to be their room. Practically the minute they were home Kam asked for his own room. After a bit of work, the old guest room was now Kam's room. Iggy was half reading a book on animals until he got to a bit about animals and relationships to siblings. He dropped the book to his side and sighed. Gee even animals had a better relationship than he did with his own god damn twin. Speaking of he hadn't heard Kam leave the bathroom. As if on cue his bladder decided oh yeah you got to pee! Iggy got up and walked towards the bathroom. “Hey I gotta pee. You still in there?” Iggy said after knocking. He was close to potty dance pee level so he really hoped Kam was done with whatever he was doing in there.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

”Miss GryffindorK"

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Bathroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Unfortunately
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hair Coloring Fun
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? The trouble is worth it

Kam had spend the last few weeks of school avoiding Iggy wherever he could. Unfortunately, now that they were back home, there were fewer and fewer places to hide. He had gone to the shop with their mum, mentioning his desire to be different. Luckily, the woman was ever understanding, and offered to allow him to change... although within reason. He wasn't ever the type to make decisions without planning, so he went home and discussed options and did research. Of course, he didn't utter a word of it to Iggy. After a few days, he had decided he was going to color his hair. After dad offered simply to use a charm on it, the teen decided that no, he wanted to dye it himself.

He had settled on a nice dark blue, and his mum said she was glad, since going lighter could damage his hair. Then she mentioned she liked the way he looked... and an idea was born. For once in his life, Kam was determined to be the problem child. He didn't want to just... constantly abide by rules. The boy went back to the store on his bike, picking out everything he'd need for this venture. Upon arrival back to the house, the oldest child pushed past his brother and slammed the bathroom door. He pulled out the boxes from his shopping bag and locked the door. He was going to get in so much trouble... but it was worth it!

Kam grabbed the box and read the instructions a few times over before starting. Once he got the gloopy paste in his hair, he shuffled around, annoyed by the slight tingly burn it caused. After what seemed like forever, Kam pushed his head under the bathtub and scrubbed out the dye. After using his towel the teen stared at himself in the mirror for a few minutes. Yes. This had been a great idea. He grabbed the other box, pondering it for a few minutes, before using the little foils included. He followed the instructions a second time, waiting a bit less of a time for this round. He rinsed his hair out again and was just starting to dry it all again when he heard Iggy say he had to pee. "Well, we have three bathrooms, don't we? Go away!" He huffed, hurriedly drying his locks and using his fingers to sweep it out. After a few seconds, he threw open the door, shot a glare at his brother, and stormed past him into his new room. Kam was glad he had gotten his own bedroom, since sharing with Iggy would be exhausting. He also hoped Iggy had gotten a good look, since Kam was glad to finally not match his twin.

Kungfudemoness

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 am
User Image

Iggy was about to knock again when Kam piped up they had more bathrooms. One was mom and dads, who knew what horrors were in there. The other was guest and he wasn't a guest. Iggy had used a bush before but that had been when traveling and he had dozed off and missed the rest stop. But his one he knew he could use. “But this is the closest on-” Iggy started to say bouncing a little when Kam whipped open the door and Iggy was most definitely shocked. Kam had gone an dyed his hair, and from the smell bleached it too! Kam, now a blonde with blue tips, shoved passed the shocked silent Iggy and beelined it to his room. Iggy quickly remembered his bladder was screaming at him and quickly took care of business. After washing his hand carefully as to not knock the dye stuff into the sink he went over to Kams door. “Hey I know your mad at me but why did you do that to your hair?” Iggy asked meekly through the door. He knew Kam’s room had become a no Iggy zone but didn't he at least deserve a reason? His room still remained an open invitation to Kam but it had been avoided like the plague once Kam got his own (Iggy had even let kam Kam have top bunk!)

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Bedroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Unfortunately

Kam couldn't help but feel a little pride at Iggy's look of shock. Good. Now he'd know Kam was serious. The older boy sat in his desk chair, smirking as he grabbed a book to read. It wasn't but a moment later that he heard Iggy's voice on the other side of the door asking why he'd done what he did. Perfect. The now-blonde pushed himself to his feet, setting the book on his desk and walking over. He threw open the door, looking at his not-so-identical twin. "Why do you think? I told you I was tired of looking like you, didn't I?" He crossed his arms, trying his best to look haughty and disinterested. "I took things into my own hands and now I'm different. I'm unique." That bit he spoke with a bit of pride, glad he'd finally figured out what was bothering him... at least for now.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:52 pm
User Image

Iggy could understand wanting to be unique. But Kam was already! Just cause they (used) to look the same didn't mean Kam was the same as Iggy. "I always thought you were unique Kam. I get the blue it looks good but why blonde?" Iggy asked clearly hurt. He was never good a hiding emotions around Kam. He never needed to before. It was about then their little sis rounded the corner and got a full view of her brothers now clearly differant. Aubrie's face went from surprise to mischievous grin before she bolted back where she had come from. Like hell she was going to miss goody two shoes Kam get in super trouble. This was like rarer than....something rare? The twins would hear a "MOOOM!" From somewhere in the house. Iggy didn't want Kam in trouble but there was no way Iggy could take the fall for Kam.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Mom

Kam rolled his eyes when Iggy said he thought Kam had always been unique. Of course he would say that! "Why did I go blonde? Easy. Because mom specifically told me not to." A small, defiant smile touched his lips, though it faltered when his eyes locked on their little sister. He huffed when she immediately turned tail and ran, shouting for their mom as she did. He tapped his foot impatiently, for once not allowing his calm, patient self to keep the reins. He hated waiting on bad things, and he knew this couldn't be good. Sure enough, he heard the sound of their bathroom being opened, then a soft ruffling.... "KAMERON TOBIAS HEPBURN!" There it was.

Kam bowed his head for a second to collect his thoughts, then looked up with a steely resolve. Just at that moment, their mom rounded the corner and saw for herself just what had happened. "Oh, Kameron. What did you do to yourself? And after I specifically told you not to use bleach! You ought to be ashamed of yourself." There was a look in her eyes Kam couldn't identify, and for the first time, he felt a twinge of guilt. "I didn't want to stay the same. And... and I don't care if you said no. It's not your decision to make!"

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image

Iggy had been in trouble before so he knew the look well. Mom wasn't too happy at all. But she knew Kam was planning to dye? Well not bleach but dye. He was a bit hurt but there was a reason right? Why did Kam want to be so drastically differant and shut him out? Iggy would look so ashamed it was almost like he was being scolded. "It is when your fourteen and not an adult yet. I tell you not to do something for a good reason. You know bleach damages your hair." Marta said with a stern but not whole angry. Being mad at Kam would not help anyone. She pinched the bridge of her nose trying to figure what to do next when their dad arrived eating an apple.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Mom, Dad
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Trouble, trouble... and more trouble
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why don't they understand me?!

Kam uncrossed his arms, now shuffling antsily. He'd never gotten in trouble like this, even when they'd pranked their ancient neighbor as ten year olds. Something about his words seemed to resonate with their mom, and she reminded him that he was fourteen and probably damaged his hair. Ugh. Didn't she know it would just grow back out? "What does it matter?! It will be fine. It's always fine!" He was exasperated and unsure of himself. He hated feeling like he'd done irreparable damage when he'd in fact done nothing wrong. At least... he felt he'd done nothing wrong.

Marta sighed at her son's obvious upset. He was going through the gambit of emotions, and she knew it was hard to be a teenager with such a weighted responsibility... but did that really give him permission to deliberately disobey her? She was about to reply when she heard her husband choke on a bit of apple behind him. "Perfect timing, dear. Anything you'd like to say to our son?" The woman crossed her arms, looking a bit exhausted that this nonsense had gone on. "Kammie... why would you do this? Look at you! You're just... not yourself, kiddo."

At the mention of his childhood pet name, Kam looked annoyed. He was a teenager now, not a five year old! Then his dad had the audacity to say he wasn't himself. "Good! You finally got it! Congrats, dad. I DON'T WANT TO BE ME." He turned and stormed back into his room and slammed the door as hard as he could. How dare they say he wasn't himself. Of course he was! He just didn't want to be the same Kam anymore. He was trying to reinvent himself as someone else, but their words had cut deep. He didn't want to just be himself anymore. Why couldn't they just understand!

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image

Iggy knew Kam had done something wrong but why? Kam was usually the good one. Kams outburst cut Iggy deep. Hos brother was distressed and he couldn't help. He really was a bad brother….. “ Is Kam going to be ok?” Iggy asked. ”Oh honey he's going to be just fine.” Marta said hugging her other son. ”Its ok Iggster Kam got just as much growing up as you do. He got to work through things too” Iggy appreciated the support and reassurance but that didn't help his tears. “He hates me now and ignores me when I just want to hang out. I don't mind him looking different. I just want my brother back!” Iggy didn't like crying in front of others. A trait him and kam shared so he broke the hug to run to his lonely bedroom and climb to his bunk before crying into his pillow and Charbroil. ”Rock paper scissors to see who takes who? This feels like snack level heart to heart.” Marta said sighing. Clearly they needed to talk to the boys they were pushing each other away and twins or not that was never good.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One, Finally

Kam stood silently in his room, struggling to fight the tears he was sure were incoming. He bit his lip to remain silent as he heard people speaking outside his door. Quickly, he pressed his ear to the door, listening to Iggy's worry, followed by some parental reassurance. But who were they to say he'd be okay? He didn't even know that for sure. It wasn't until Iggy spoke up that Kam's anger dissipated. Kam didn't hate Iggy at all... he just... didn't want to be the same person as Iggy, which was different. He loved his brother, but was just.... stressed out by him. Couldn't they see that?! At the words of wanting his brother back, Kam picked up a book and hurled it as hard across the room as possible. Now he was really annoyed. Iggy just couldn't see that this wasn't about him! Kam didn't want to settle back into his role of the same exact person he'd always been. There was a reason he'd done all of this!

Gregory sighed at Iggy, watching the younger boy run off. Surely, it was to spend a moment alone with tears, as the twins had always been private about their tears. He looked over at his wife, who mentioned snacks and talking. "Aw, I'll take Igster. He's... probably going to be easier to handle. Sorry, but we both know you're better at dealing with... whatever Kam's got going on." He chuckled nervously, but did indeed go to the kitchen and gather up some cookies, brownie bites, and a couple cans of their favorite soda. He carried his spoils to the room the twins used to share, then rapped his knuckles on the door. "Igs? Hey, buddy, you up for a talk? I brought goodies..."

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image

Iggy poured his heart to Charbroil and was feeling a bit better. Well functional might be better. He considered moving to his computer and see if jonah was online to chat when dad knocked bearing peace offerings in exchange for talking. He opened the door still looking sad and went and sat on his couch under his bunk. If he had the energy he use a sheet and make it a fort. Shut out the world. When he was little it was fun now it was to feel better. Dad has brownie bites, mint oreos, and some ginger ale cans. "I'm worried about Kam, at school he got mad and said he didn't want me as a twin. That what seem to start this whole mess...." Iggy said before popping a soda open. The ginger ale would be good for his stomach that was cramping from all his crying

Meanwhile Marta had grabbed the butterscotch ice cream that was about half full, a spoon and and two butterbeers. She normally wouldn't let the boys eat this much sweets but this was special circumstances.
                                                              Casting a simple charm on the carton to keep it contents from melting she approched Kam's new room ”Kam, honey? Do you wanna talk? I got some goodies with your name on it. I don't think I can drink these butterbeers by myself” Marta said. Kam looked having a choice and she didn't want to force Kam to talk. That never worked with either twin.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mom

Kam had moved to sit in the floor in the corner. He didn't want to feel this way anymore, but unfortunately, he did. He felt like garbage for everything. All he had wanted was independence, but instead he made everyone in the family mad at him. Why was it that Iggy could do something reckless and stupid but just... charm his way out, but when he did something, he got the disappointed looks and the shame-voice? He curled up and flopped over, laying on his side in a sad ball. He sniffled when he heard his mom at the door, and wasn't going to let her in until she mentioned having butterbeer. Damn his love for butterscotch! "Yea. Come on in. Why not." His voice held notes of sadness on it, but the boy used his shirt to wipe away any lingering tears before the woman would have a chance to see them.

Gregory was glad Iggy invited him in without much hesitation. Poor Marta was probably in for suffering with Kam and his... whatever it was going on. He handed over a can of ginger ale to Iggy, then listened as he spoke. "Igs, I know it's hard. I know those are words no one ever wants spoken about them, but you've got to realize nothing going on is your fault. That doesn't make it better, I know, but it's just... well..." He snacked on an oreo while pondering his next words. "Your brother's going through an identity crisis. I had one myself, though I was a bit older. It's that he's trying to establish himself, y'know? But it's not your fault at all. He'll come around before too long and I'm sure you two will be back and better than ever." He sent a small fatherly grin toward his youngest son, then wrapped an arm around him for a hug. Sometimes hugs were all Iggy needed to cheer up. Though Gregory figured this might call for a big ol' bear hug or two...

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff