Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~ A day at the workplace ~ EchoMonroe & By Bi Blitz Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 am
User Image

Joseph had taken his own calls with minimum fuss, the entire thing only getting a bit troublesome when several calls came though at once but before Erik he'd done this before and he could do it again. So he handled everything without a single complaint, he knew that some CEO's would be entirely lost without without their secretary there to take the calls for them. Thankfully though Joseph was a man who preferred to be self sufficient, it was just easier and more manageable to have a secretary than to not have one. Once Joseph finished sealing one final deal everything was now in place for a takeover that these people won't see coming, revenge was so sweet in his opinion. Once Erik poked his head into his office he would glance over and nodded to him "I hope your time with her was helpful" he stated earnestly, no doubt that she'd want to spend more time with Erik in the future to keep up with what was going on his his life. Joseph would nod his head once more "I'll let you get back to work then" he stated as Joseph would proceed to spend more of the day working through everything. Calls would come and go but everything was rather standard for the rest of the day and eventually lunch would arrive and Joseph simply sat in his chair, writing out yet another email.

(OOC: )

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:29 pm
User Image
Here we stand or here we fall
History won't care at all
Make the bed, light the light
Lady Mercy won't be home tonight

User Image

Erik sat at his desk for a moment and thought over some things. On the one hand he should be cutting toxic people out of his life but on the other there would likely be consequences to his actions. He had to find a way to set firm boundaries with his family. He started with his phone. He set all their calls to go to voicemail temporarily as well as their texts to receive a unavailable message. It was a start. He wasn't going to let them bother him at work anymore. Last thing I need is for someone to find me crying at my desk. Work was smooth aside from the hiccup in the morning and he noticed it was lunch time. He stood and walked into Joseph's office He stood in front of his desk with his arms crossed. "What do you want for lunch," he asked. He was determined to make sure the other man ate, he wasn't about to let him work through lunch. He understood being so invested in something that eating and basic care took a back back burner but the least he could do was look out for the man writing his check.

You don't waste no time at all
Don't hear the bell but you answer the call
It comes to you as to us all
Yeah, we're just waiting for the hammer to fall, yeah

By Bi Blitz

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image

This time Joseph hadn't meant to ignore lunch, he'd been rather busy with his hands full. His plans were complicated and all last minute, finding open positions that needed to be filled as well as making plans with different investors took up a majority of his thoughts. So the CEO hadn't even noticed Erik standing before his desk until the other had spoke and caused Joseph's head to snap up and blink for a moment before looking at the time to see it was in fact lunch time. He would have dismissed Erik to leave him to his own devices but he knew that it wouldn't work with him so Joseph just gave a non committal grunt "Surprise me..." frankly Joseph just wasn't sure if it was such a smart idea to leave it to his secretary, the CEO was a bit of a picky eater but even if he wasn't a fan of whatever he brought he'd still eat it just so he didn't waste either of their times. He would however look up and gave a small smile nonetheless "You know you don't have to do this, my health is my own problem. Not yours" he stated before another ping from his computer alerted him to another urgent email, and this was why he couldn't leave for lunch usually.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Erik was about to walk away when Joseph stated that he didn't have to worry about his health. He just made a noise in the back of his throat he was sure he'd perfected from hearing his mother do the same and walked off. He wasn't going to debate the issue with him. He'd made up his mind he would get lunch for his boss when he got his own. He found a line of food trucks and picked one that seemed decent. It was simple, boasting soup and a sandwich, but it smelled amazing. He got a cup of broccoli and cheddar soup and a steak and swiss panini for the both of them before making his way back to the office. He set the bag and a bottle of water on his bosses desk. "It's broccoli and cheddar soup and a steak panini," he said ",it won't be good cold." He smiled and walked back to his desk. He was more than pleased with his food and made a mental note that he would likely be going back to them again. He quickly checked his phone and was pleased to not see a single voicemail. Here's to hoping they get the hint.

Quote:

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:05 pm
User Image

It seemed that Erik had no interest in debating with Joseph about what he did and didn't have to do and it was an interesting way to be treated. Joseph paused in his work and rested his chin into the palm of his hand for a moment as he watched Erik's back leave his office without saying a word other than a small grunt. Nobody ever ignored him for anything, even more so nobody brushed Joseph Myers off like that. It was. . . .interesting, under different circumstances Joseph would be livid but this wasn't a work related issue, this was his own personal life. He kind of liked how ballsy Erik could be sometimes. That was the kind of person that he...no that Measly Myers needed. He'd let out a small chuckle as he went back to work once again, an amused smirk played on his lips for a bit while he worked. Eventually the smell of food hit his nose and his stomach twisted in a nasty way, he really was hungry. He would look up from his computer and listened to the description of what was purchased and Joseph nodded his head, that all sounded like a rather complete meal "Excellent, thank you Erik" he stated, finally muting his computer and setting his phone to 'Busy' so not to be disturbed. He would then motion for the other man to take a seat and join him for another lunch, Erik's company was rather nice to say the least. Joseph would take the food and open everything up and first took a spoonful of the broccoli and cheddar soup, it was rather nice and creamy on the palate. He would then take a bite of the panini as well, also very good but it felt like it needed something. He paused for a moment and dipped it into the soup and took a bite, that was perfect! He made sure to eat while leaning over his desk to keep the crumbs and spillage on the wrapper that was wrapped around the sandwich. Finally Joseph would be about halfway through his lunch when he opened the water and took a drink of it before looking over at Erik "After tomorrow's meeting with your former boss just remember to pack for the company vacation, it's the day after" he knew his VP could handle the company while he was gone and even more so they could easily handle everything he had planned as well as he had made sure to inform them about what was going on via email. He would glance at the other man after putting the water down "You don't have to go if you don't want to but...I would like you to. . .see what happens" he explained it as vaguely as he could, this was going to be a surprise all things considered.

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long but you never quoted me so I was clueless lmao)

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Erik was surprised when Joseph seemed like he wanted him to stay and decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. He took a seat and dug into his own lunch. He made a face at the mention of his former employer. He couldn't help it, just the thought of the man annoyed him. "Yes he took my phone call setting up the meeting as an excuse to start trying to text me," he sighed ",if I was a petty individual I would screen shot them and post them online." That would certainly reflect badly on the company but he wasn't that type of person. The idea of the vacation brought on another form of anxiety. He'd deliberately avoided getting to know people. He was far too paranoid, constantly wondering what people where whispering about him behind his back. He'd managed to arrange a friend to come and watch the cat while he was gone. "I'll be there," he sighed ",if nothing else it will give me an excuse to tell him to ******** off."

(OOC: I am so sorry! My bad!)
By Bi Blitz

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:23 am
User Image

Erik was of course pleasant company and Joseph enjoyed the time that was spent with the other man. Besides that though the CEO could also acknowledge that he may simply be trying to possibly see if he could make some sort of friend. Being alone for so long certainly took a tole on one's mental state and so far Erik has been nothing but genuine to him as far as he could tell. If anything he was comfortable enough to at least have lunch with him. Joseph would then listen to the others explanation and the tiniest smirks appeared as he lifted the water bottle "I'd heavily suggest you do in fact take a screen shot of every text you have between you two, I believe it will be...beneficial down the road" The way he said it made it almost sound like an order rather than a suggestion. As was the case, evidence of abuse in a phone record could be erased and covered up so physical evidence was very good. With that he would take a small sip of his water before they moved on to the company vacation. He would nod his head in approval when the other man confirmed he would be attending the company vacation "Excellent, I feel that it would do some good for everyone to kick back and relax a bit" except himself of course, he was a bit of a hypocrite in that regard.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:16 am
User Image

User Image

Erik arched an eyebrow at Joseph's less than subtle command to take screenshots of the texts. Beneficial huh? What on earth are you planning? The more he spent time with Joseph the less he questioned. He'd been able to figure out prety quickly if he needed to know at this time he would. He resisted the urge to laugh when Joseph made a comment about relaxing. "Do you know how to do that," he asked jokingly ",you don't strike me as the kick back and relax type more like the type who brings work on vacation because they don't like down time." In all fairness he could be that person as well. Erik often threw himself into work when he didn't want to deal with whatever was going on in his personal life or whatever negative feelings he was dealing with at the time. It was just easier to pretend they didn't exist.

By Bi Blitz

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:33 am
User Image

Joseph would actually pause mid bite of his panini and actually grinned a little bit, chuckling at the other man calling him out on his less than stellar relaxation habits "It appears that I've been caught red handed" he would state in an amused tone, his normally icy blue gaze showing a bit of mirth like the night they had gotten pizza "I was planning on bringing my laptop with me to keep up with everything while away from my desk" he shook his head a little bit as he remembered his VP telling Joseph to trust them to handle the company in his absence. It wasn't that he didn't trust them, far from it. It was just a case that Joseph was a total control freak who needed everything to be done a very certain way when it came to his company and while they knew exactly how to do that very thing he just had trouble letting go "You are right though, I loath simply sitting around doing nothing productive. I get positively antsy if I'm not doing something" hence why his TV only got put to use when he was eating "The closest I get to relaxing is when I'm in bed and can read a chapter or two from a novel" to some it might have seemed a bit unhealthy to never take time to himself but for Joseph that was just his life and how he lived it.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Erik couldn't help the self satisfied smirk when Joseph admitted he was planning on bringing his laptop. I knew it. "I can't exactly say anything negative about how hard you work," he said with a shrug ",you're company is run very well and you're more than capable of your job. Most CEO's I've encountered just push off all their work on to their assistant but you actually care. It's refreshing. Just don't work yourself to death, things like sleep and food are important. I can say from experience winding up in the hospital because you're not taking care of yourself is less than fun and everyone looks at you funny." Should he be giving his boss advice? Probably not but he didn't think it would risk his job. He knew he was being a bit of a hypocrite as he wasn't known for his ability to just let things go either but just because he didn't listen to his own advice didn't mean it was bad. He liked to keep busy as it usually meant his mind didn't have the chance to wander into dangerous places.

By Bi Blitz

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image

Joseph would listen to the other man speak and smiled a bit as Erik began to speak about his work ethic and how well the company was ran. He had heard this before from some other people but it was nice to hear it from someone who can see first hand the behind the scenes and how much hard work Joseph puts into his company. He then heard the secretary explain about his own personal experience with Hospital visits that were related to overworking and nodded his head "I suppose it's a bad time to let you know that I've had to visit a cardiologist in the past due to heart palpitations" he'd been informed that it was because of the levels of stress he'd been experiencing back then "It was still very early in my companies life when I was younger though so I don't know if it's much of a comparison" it has been so many years since that time so he had to be fine if he hadn't experienced anything lately. Joseph would then finish up his lunch and gave his usual small smile "So can I expect you at the same time later tonight?" for their lessons of course, he needed to know how far along he should plan the lessons. Suddenly something would occure to him "Oh yes, will you be joining me for dinner again? Is there any kind of food you fancy?" the CEO kept a fully stocked fridge so it was likely that he could prepare anything with enough notice.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas