Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
bass soul Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:35 am
hey, is there really a bass soul unison?!?!? if there is, pm me telling me how to get it, because i WANT IT BADLY!!!!! ive seen pictures, and gifs for it, but i wanna if it is real, and in what game its in!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:45 pm
i have never heard of it  

Iceman12507

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:13 pm
Its not a soul unison, its actually a Cross Fusion, Called BassCross Megaman (I think). To get it on BN5 Team Colonel/Protoman you need a hacking device, like GameShark. To get it in Double Team DS, you need to have beaten Chaos Lord Bass in Team Colonel/Protoman and insert it into the DS's second slot.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:50 pm
Jaggid1x
Its not a soul unison, its actually a Cross Fusion, Called BassCross Megaman (I think). To get it on BN5 Team Colonel/Protoman you need a hacking device, like GameShark. To get it in Double Team DS, you need to have beaten Chaos Lord Bass in Team Colonel/Protoman and insert it into the DS's second slot.

so i CAN get for battle network 5 with a gameshark? where could i find one and the codes?  

ichi-gahara

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:13 pm
almighty_cataclysm
Jaggid1x

so i CAN get for battle network 5 with a gameshark? where could i find one and the codes?

I'm not even sure if its on the GameShark, you might want to search it up on google or gameshark.com. Most likely its for the Action Replay of CodeBreaker  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:06 am
Jaggid1x

Um, I heard that you can get Django Soul by inserting a Boktai game into the GBA slot, but you can only use it if you have Boktai in the slot. Remove the game, and you lose the Django Soul. Is BassCross the way?  

Silenfoot

Inugo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:35 pm
Alright heres how it goes. Forte Cross: The DS one is correct. For the one on the GBA you needed to buy team Colonel in japan and get a special E-Reader card. Next you do the whole E-reader thing and you get him, it is impossible to take off the cross if you did it this way.
Sol Cross(Djano): You insert boktai 2 into the GBA slot AKA w-slot and then when you start the game and hit continue it should say. "Boktai 2 dectected would you like to begin the game with Sol Cross?" once you take out the game you lose it and if you have an extra folder it MUST be over written.
EDIT. Bass cross is the same as Sol Cross in Double Team DS in the sense that you cannot remove the game if you want to keep that cross.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:01 pm
so basically, i cant get it without a cheater, or the ds. crap....  

ichi-gahara

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:56 pm
almighty_cataclysm
so basically, i cant get it without a cheater, or the ds. crap....

I'm pretty sure you can get it with a cheater, but I don't think you can with just any cheater.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:26 pm
You probably can use a cheater, but I just put what I read. So you could try to find yourself that e-reader card xp  

Inugo

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:19 pm
Inugo
You probably can use a cheater, but I just put what I read. So you could try to find yourself that e-reader card xp

Well, I dont think you'd want to spend anything more than 10 bucks for a simple form you can take, but I'm not much of a fan anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:54 pm
well, ill try to find a cheater, but no guarantees ill have one. i just want bass soul.  

ichi-gahara

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 am
yeah don't get that what happens is that you turn into Bass for the rest of the game and your HP stays at 200  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:53 pm
Shinsua
yeah don't get that what happens is that you turn into Bass for the rest of the game and your HP stays at 200

well that cant be right. you have to contain all of your health, and besides, why would to turn INTO bass, if it is bassCROSSmegaman.  

ichi-gahara

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:31 pm
What happens is.... If you have Team Colonel, you get the silver bcm, and if you get Team Proto, you get the gold.

Colonel makes it so Megaman has..
FloatShoes
Tri-shot Buster
Normal body(no element)
MegaFolder -2
Hells Rolling as your charged shot and...
Your hp + 20%

Proto makes it so Megaman has..
SuperArmor
Machine Gun Buster Charge
Normal Body
Megafolder -2
Tri-shot buster
Your hp + 200

It's real cool, Colonel's is meant for speed and Proto's is meant for power.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff