Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris chuckled a bit at Karma's comments. "Maybe I should see if they make straight girl repellent," he joked ",I think I could use a can or two." He smiled a he waved goodbye to Karma and walked off. He'd truly been enjoying his time with the other doctor.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:36 pm

"If only." Karma replied with a little humor as he watched the other wave to him and walk away. It had been nice talking to Chris. He smiled for a brief moment before shaking his head and going back to his work. It would take the remainder of his shift to sort out this mess left behind by the nurses. Really, he did not understand it. What was so hard about taking a few seconds of even minutes to sort a few files?Okay. Maybe not a few but still, they could make the effort! He spent the rest of the day, listening to the wandering ghosts chatter as well as the live patrons of the hospital. It would be that way until it was time for him to go home.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Chris's next few patients were thankfully easy. He'd been able to breeze through them pretty quickly. Though he couldn't shake the feeling something was watching him. He pushed it aside for the moment and finished his work. He waved good night to Karma on his way out.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Karma returned the wave with a smile and a good night before finishing up his work. After that, he would head home himself. Thank God. After a while, he finished up what he had to do before heading to his office to pack up his bag and then clock out to head home. He also made a call to his shaman friend to make sure that he let Chris know when he was coming over so he would not be surprised, and gave the man Chris' #. He made sire to let Chris know that too. After making sure that he had everything, he locked his office, clocked out and waved goodbye to the night staff before exiting the hospital and then walking home. He lived not too far from the hospital so walking was not a problem. He had a vehicle but only use when when he had to.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:08 am

Chris had been home just about to go to bed when Karma texted him. He smiled briefly and flopped into bed. I can't believe I will finally be rid of this thing. He stretched out and dropped his phone next to him fully intent to zone out on some TV and enjoy his evening before he had to be up for his workout but those plans were quickly dashed aside. "Silly man," a deep distorted voice whispered ",you cant get rid of me. You're little doctor friend can't help you. He doesn't know what he's up against." This had him bolting out of his bed and staring around in disbelief. There was no one else there besides him. "What do you want," Chris asked doing his best to sound strong. There was a deep chuckle followed by an unearthly stillness as the voice answered. "Your life," the voice sneered. Before Chris had a chance to process what was being said he'd been sent flying backwards only to collide with his window. Luckily for him he didn't go through though he was knocked unconscious. He came to in the ER. He groaned in pain as a nurse bustled in. Wait...I know her...am I at my hospital? She prattled on about something though Chris wasn't fully listening. He asked her to please call in Karma and she agreed leaving Chris to fall back asleep til he arrived.

DragonMisress07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Karma had just made it into his apartment and set his bag down before his phone started ringing. He blinked before taking his phone out of his pocket and answering it. "Hello. Karma speaking...wait. He's what?!" he replied to the nurse to called him to tell him that Chris was in the hospital. What the hell? "Okay. I'll be there in like 5 minutes." he added before hanging up and cursing to himself before heading back to the hospital. He made there in the allotted time and demanded the nurse to take to Chris. She did and he found him sleeping. "Chris? Hey, Chris. Wake up." he said softly, shaking the man gently awake when wondering what the hell happened that had the other male here in the first place. He didn't know why but he had a feeling that it had something to do with the thing in Chris' house. It made him think that the cleansing was going to havw to happen sooner than later than expected.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Chris heard a voice calling his name and wearily opened his eyes. His vision was a bit fuzzy but he still recognized Karma and gave him a weak smile. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes," he said, his voice a bit rough ",apparently I have three broken ribs, a fractured collar bone and a nasty concussion on top of some pretty nasty cuts. I think the nurse said something like twenty stitches total." They had him on IV painkillers making him a bit loopy. His vision continued to swim as he tried his best to focus on Karma. "Thanks for coming," he added.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Karma winced inwardly as Chris explained his injuries. That...that was bad. He smiled down at the other, absentmindedly carting a hand through the other's hair. "No problem, Chris. Can you tell me how this happened?" he asked softly, trying not to raised his voice due to the concussion. He hoped that it wasn't what he assumed it was. Or it could be bad. If it was, he would have to get rid of the damn thing himself. He calmly waited for a response, hoping that Chris could stay awake long enough to answer him thought he wouldn't blame him if he couldn't.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:52 am

Chris hummed happily as Karma ran a hand through his hair. Even in his highly drugged state the little touches made him happy. He blinked up at Karma when he asked about how he'd wound up here. "I was laying in bed when I got your text," he started ",then I heard a voice which was weird cause it's just me and the dog. It said you couldn't help me and you didn't know what you were up against. I asked what it wanted and it said my life before something shoved me really hard. I went like flying across the room and hit my window, it broke but I didn't go through. Nurse said one of my neighbors heard and called 911."

(just realized I misspelled your name. sorry lol)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Karma was silent as he listened and for upset and very worried as Chris told his story. Damn. It was worse that he thought. Yeah. If the damn thing could use physical force then it had to be gotten rid of now before it killed Chris. "Hmm. We shall see about that." he replied, happy that someone had the mind to call for help or the other male could have been in worse shape. "I'm going to go make a call. You just sleep, okay?" he added with a small smile and doing something completely out of the ordinary and kissed the other male gently on the forehead. It was time to deal with this thing now. Chris would like safe here while h and his shaman friend took care of the menace.

EchoMonroe

(It's fine.)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Chris did his best to focus on Karma until he heard the other suggest he get some sleep. He closed his eyes and nodded. I'm so tired/ He hummed happily when he felt the other drop a kiss on to his forehead. "Thank you for everything," he mumbled sleepily.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:32 pm

"No problem. Now sleep." Karma replied softly as he drew the curtain to give the other male some privacy. He pulled out his phone and called his shaman friend, Kai and asked him if he could do the ritual tonight. Chris could stay here, asleep while he got rid of that thing. Kai thought about it and agreed to do so when Karma told him the whole story. He told him Chris' address once he got it from the employee files before telling him that he would meet the shaman over there. He had to go back home and get some things but told the nurse to call him if anything changed with Chris but other than that, let him sleep. Also, if the other woke up and asked her where he was, she could tell him that he was getting rid of a problem for him. And with that he was off.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Chris slept for a long while, though he wasn't really sure how long. Distantly he heard a woman's voice telling him he was safe, that the creature couldn't hurt him anymore. He woke at one point to see a pale woman with short brown hair leaning over his bed petting his hair. He could feel her hands were freezing but couldn't speak. She managed to lull him back to sleep. He awoke hours later in agony. He paged the nurse to let him know he needed more pain meds and to ask about Karma. He glanced at the clock on the wall and realized he'd been out for almost six hours.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:59 am

In those six hours that Chris was dead to the world, Karma and Kai headed over to Chris' place, determined to get rid of whatever was lurking there. Once they got there, the damn thing attack without warning but they were ready for it. Apparently it thought that it could take them and it probably would have if they weren't use to dealing with his type. Those six hours had been rough but he and Kai fought until they wore it down and then, finally Karma gathered up all his power, chanted the spell and sent the damned thing back to where it came. He also may have incinerated it as he smacked it through the portal. He made sure then that the portal was closed and that it could never be reopen again or ever. After thanking Kai, he headed back to the hospital to tell Chris the good news, never mind that all he felt like doing was going home and sleeping forever. He made it back to the hospital, bit he had to lean against a wall to steady himself when he felt dizziness hit. Not right now. He shook it off before heading to where Chris was. He ignored the stares as he probably looked liked he went through hell and back. Which was a pretty apt description to what had transpired.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:30 pm

Chris was immensely relieved when the nurse rushed in and refilled his pain meds. Everything hurt. He was waiting for his meds to kick in when he noticed Karma. "You look how I feel," he joked ",I assume you were successful." He was trying to not breathe too deeply as his ribs ached in protest of the act.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas