Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:31 pm
Karma stared at him before sighing. "I think we should both get home before Marla drags us both away from the hospital and orders us under house arrest." he replied after a second. He saw the man wince and he didn't want to explore what that last statement meant. He could almost guess but he didn't want to. "Hmm. Before you leave, make sure you get more pain medication, Chris. I think I'm going to head home." he added after a minute, waving off the doctors and nurses who were trying to get him back in bed but Marla told them to leave off and that they both would be taking it easy in their own homes. "Go home. Both of you. Now." Marla piped up, watching the two interact and could not help but think that the two men would be good for each other.

quote="EchoMonroe"]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris nodded when Karma old him to make sure he had more pain meds. He didn't mention he was barely taking what he currently had unless he deemed it absolutely necessary. His eye flicked up to Marla when she essentially ordered him to go home. "You gonna be good making it home alone," he asked Karma. The irony of the statement didn't fully sink in until after he said it. He still couldn't get the shocked faces of the nurses and doctors out of his head when he told them he'd driven to work after being thoroughly put through the ringer.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:27 pm
Karma gave him look as he too considered the front of that statement bit nodded. "Yeah. I'll just take a cab as I don't think walking would do me at good at the moment. Plus, Marla would kill me if I collapse again." he added after a moment. "And you. They said toy drove here. Why?" he asked after a minute, wondering what the hell possessed Chris to drive, knowing that he was hurt? Seriously. They were going to have to talk about it eventually but not today as he was in no mood. Marla handed him his backpack and he had to blink as he had never noticed it until now. Hadn't he left it in his office? He shook the thoughts aside before accepting the bag with a small smile and then back at Chris, waiting for a response from him. He didn't think it would be safe with him driving. Not a all.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:54 pm

Chris watched with a smile as Marla appeared with Karma's bag in hand. He smiled sheepishly when he was asked why he drove here. While he did have an answer he was certain the other doctor would be displeased. "Well you see," he started ",I am what most would refer to as stubborn and being as my arms are both still in fact attached to my torso I saw no problem. Sure it wasn't pleasant lifting my arms with a broken collar bone but I can manage. I can actually give you a ride home." He wasn't sure how Karma would respond but if it was in anyway similar to how the other's had he was really in for a tongue lashing.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:35 pm
Karma froze in searching through his backpack to make sure he had everything and then turned hiz head slowly towards Chris. Marla did the same. Did he hear right? "Are you serious?!" he all but growled at the other man, not believing what he was hearing. No wonder the other doctors were upset with the other male. He was about to ream into him but Marla beat kt first. She scolded him like she had him and it was fascinating. Marla ways had a way about her that scared people into compliance and he was no differently. That was why she was his best friend. He ran a hand through his hair before deciding that he would accept the offer. "Yeah. I'll drive through as I will not let you injured you're more. It was a miracle you didn't do more damage to yourself." he added after Marla had finished scolding Chris. Then told them to go home now before she too drastic action.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:33 am

Chris felt his face heat up when both Karma and Marla turned his attention to him. He actually did flinch when Karma snapped at him and shrunk back even further when Marla started in on him. "I mean its a few broken ribs and a broken collar bone," he said with a shrug ",it doesn't affect my driving that much but uh sure you can drive my truck if it would make you feel more comfortable." He pulled the keys out of the pocket of his sweats and held them out to Karma.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 pm
Karma looked at Marla who was just starting at Chris after he finshed answering. "Just a..." he started before deciding that it wasn't worth it, shaking his head before accepting the keys from the other male. "You know what? I am too tired to have this conversation but It's not over, Chris." he replied after a minute. "So, I'll drive you home and I can take a cab from there." he finished before hoisting his backpack onto his shoulder and looking over at Marla who told him that she would check up on him during her break. He just nodded as arguing was pointless and looked over at Chris. "Ready to head out?" he asked him as he started heading for the exit.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Should they set up a actual date?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

Chris chuckled at the look on Karma's face. He couldn't quite understand why he was so concerned about him driving but he let it slide. He bit down on the urge to roll his eyes when Karma insisted the fight was far from over. He nodded in response to Karma and began to make his way out the door.

(OOC: Yes!)
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm
Karma paused for a second before turning to Chris. "What does your car look like?" he asked before he resumed his walking. It would be good to know so he knew what to look for in the parking lot. He knew that he was going to have to get a lot of sleep after this or Marla would kill him if he didn't. She always seemed to know when he needed the rest and frankly, it scared the hell out of him just a bit. They both continued to walk as he waited a response from the other male.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Cool. Should Karma ask Chris or the other way around?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 am

Chris smirked when Karma asked what his vehicle looked like. He pointed to a large white pickup truck not far from them. On the surface it looked plain but there were little details that made his friends refer to it as a Barbie truck. He'd added things like pink under glow, pink piping on the leather seats a rainbow front license plate with a word commonly used a a gay slur on the front of it. "That's my truck," he replied.

(OOC: I'll have Chris do it.)
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:14 pm
Karma followed the other's finger and had to stare for a few seconds. He had no idea of what to say. "Eh...It's nice." he replied after a second of silence before shaking his head and heading towards said truck. He was in no position to judge anyone's choices in vehicles when he himself had a Jeep that was bright blue with neon silver highlights. It had been a birthday gift from Marla but he has never ridden it though maybe it's time that he started to. He just shook his head once again at the thought before opening the driver side of the door and then hopping in before waiting for Chris to get in as well.

*EchoMonroe"

Occ: Okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:23 am

Chris pulled himself up into the truck with a grunt. It wasn't the easiest thing to get in and out of when you can't really lift your arms but he managed. He sank back into the seat with a sigh and a wince. His ribs felt like they were on fire but he wasn't going to complain. he didn't want to worry Karma more than he already was. He glanced over at Karma with a small smirk. "Well if you and I are going to give this thing a try you should let me take you on a date," he said.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:11 pm
Karma realized that Chris may have trouble getting into the truck and berated himself for his carelessness. He watched as the other struffed but eventually managed to get into the car. He inwardly grimaced and had to guess that putting that type of strain on the ribs was not good. He was about to ask if he was okay but his mind stalled when Chris said that he wanted to go on a date with him.it took him some time to process it as he started up the truck once the doors were closed and decided that yeah. A date would be okay. "Okay." he replied before driving out of the lot and into the road.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 am

Chris smiled when he heard the other agree. There had been a brief doubt that Karma would feel comfortable with going on a date. "Well you have two options," he said happily ",we can actually go out or I can cook for you. Your choice lovely." Few people knew that Chris was an excellent cook. He'd almost went to school to become a chef but he found he really liked helping people.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:37 pm
Karma was silent as he drove, wondering what he had gotten himself into when he agreed to the date. He blinked and fought down a blush when called lovely. Here's never going to get used to that. He thought about it. "You cooking dinner is fine. I'm not the type to get dressed up and go somewhere fancy." was his response after a minute of thinking about it. That sounded perfectly agreeable for a first date. Test the waters as it were. He could do that and maybe, just maybe, he would like it.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces