Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris smiled wider when Karma agreed to let him cook for the other doctor. He personally liked that idea better, found the setting more intimate but much less pressuring. "Perfect," he chuckled ",we can watch a movie and I can make you the most authentic Mexican food you've ever had."

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 pm
Karma blinked before nodding. "Okay. That sounds good." he replied with a smile. That sounded nice. Just a day in with just a movie and dinner. He drove until they reached Chris' home and that's when he turned off the truck and then looked over to the other male. "Well, here we are." he said after a minute, once the engine was dead. "By the way, what day should we have this date?" he asked as he pulled the key from the ignition and held it out to their owner. While he used the other free hand to grab his things as he waited for a response.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:30 pm

"Well I've got tomorrow off," Chris started to answer ",if you want to come over after work that'd be fine with me." He plucked the keys out of Karma's hand and hauled himself out of the vehicle with a good deal of effort.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:10 pm
Karma watched him as he thought about it. Yeah. That sounds good. Tomorrow is fine." he replied, a frown appearing on his face as he watched Chris. "Do you need help, Chris?" he asked as he started opening the driver side of the door, his gaze still fixed on the other doctor. He looked to really be struggling but he didn't want to assume without permission, of course. But he also hated seeing people in pain, spirit or otherwise.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 am

Chris glanced over at Karma when he asked is he needed help and smiled. He appreciated the concern but he wasn't sure the other doctor would be able to actually help him. He was a big guy and mostly muscle after all. "I think I can manage," he answered as he finally managed to pull himself from the truck ",getting up the stairs is going to be a b***h and a half but I will survive."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 pm
Karma bit his lip. "Are you sure?" he replied after a beat of silence. He knew that he would probably be more of a hindrance to the other male due to him being more muscle than he. "I don't think you should climb steps in your condition, Chris. You could hurt yourself even more." he added, worried for the other male. He really didn't want the other to get hurt. Plus, Marla would kill the both of them if that happened. He made a decision and got out of the truck, closing the door and walking over to the passenger side. "I am helping upo. No buts." he stated firmly.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:44 am

Chris gave Karma a withering look but he realized there would be no talking the other out of it. He sighed and nodded. "I live on the fifth floor and I have a dog," he sighed. It was more of a warning than anything, His pup was very energetic and liked to jump.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:05 pm
Karma nodded as he placed on his backpack and helped to steady the other male. "Thanks for the warning." he replied with a small smile. Once he got Chris to his apartment and made sure that he would be fine, then he would head home himself. Though he had no idea of what he was going to do for the rest of the day as usually he's in the hospital til evening. Hmm. Maybe he could get started on that novel he had been wanting to read but never had the time. "If you need, you can lean on me. I'm not that tired that I can't support you." he added if afterthought as he waited patiently for the other.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:17 pm

Chris frowned a bit when Karma said to lean on him if he needed. "I'm heavy Karma," he stated ",I weigh like triple what you do. I would knock you to the ground." He slowly started making his way towards the building as not to strain anything that was already injured. "I'm not trying to be rude," he added as he kept walking ",I just don't wanna send you sprawling."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:01 pm
Karma just rolled his eyes. "Chris, I am a doctor. Do you know how many patients I've had to move who are heavier than you?" he mused after a second. "That's very sweet of you but trust me when I say I will be fine but if you're going to be stubborn about it, then okay. The offer still stands though." he added, deciding to let it go as he followed the other male, watching out for him as they made his way to the apartment. He knew the other was stubborn but not to this extent but he conceded. For now.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:27 pm

"I'm just saying," Chris retorted with a slight blush ",muscle ways more than fat okay and I have a good bit of both." His mind screamed at him to stop while he was ahead, before things got awkward and questions got asked. He tried not to let it show how self conscious he was about his body, that was partly why he worked out as much as he did. He still saw himself as the chubby fourteen year old who spoke broken English and was made fun of.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 pm
Karma wanted to say something to that but decided against it. It seemed like a touchy subject to Chris and so he let it go and just nodded his head as a response. He had a feeling that Chris was teased as a child. Though he could relate. He was teased too. He was a freak as he talked to things no one else could hear or see. It no longer bothered him and he had learned to ignore it. "So, what is your apartment number?" he asked as they headed up the stairs.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Chris was had to take a moment after he entered the building to catch his breath. "I ten," he answered as he glared up the staircase. Why didn't I pick a place with an elevator again? He took a deep breath and shoved himself away from the wall before slowly making his way to the staircase.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:09 pm
Karma just looked at him. "You sure you don't want my help up these stairs?" he asked as he had watched the other glare at the stairs. He would have found it amusing if Chris wasn't in pain. Injuries and ribs plus staircases do not mix. It seemed a long way up but he was determined to help the other male. Despite his own tiredness, which was kicking in again, he knew that Chris needed him more so it would be okay. He could crash when he got home himself. For now, he focused on Chris.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Chris had been about to tell Karma he was fine as he hoisted himself onto the first step and cringed. Oh that hurts. He gripped the railing and took a moment to catch his breath. "On second thought," he said tightly ",I might need your help after all." He wrapped his arm protectively around his broken ribs which were making their displeasure of his movement very well known.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas