1x1 Yuri!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sepharius Necromicon

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:31 pm
Looking for a 1x1 Yuri roleplay. Few ideas listed below.

Looking for more of a fantasy setting with whoever I do this with. I would also prefer something with more of an anime picture? I want to do a story driven roleplay. I have a few ideas, but I want really want to flesh out the story as we move through while our characters find each other.

Ideas: Your ideas are also welcome!

1. A summoner summons a demon, accidentally summoning a demon far more powerful then they intended to pass a graduation test.
2. Both of us get sucked into a game where the dying means perma death and together the two go through and duo the game and keep each other alive.
3. 2 fledgling dragon riders of a lost order get their dragon eggs for the first time and grow their dragons together.

I am really interested in doing both ideas, but the game one is far more interesting to me. I am definitely down for both though. I am very active and I do have a discord I can give out that I use for roleplay. I would prefer someone who is also active. One or two posts a day type active. Or at least one or two posts every other day or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 am
Bump! Added another idea I would like to try!  

Sepharius Necromicon

Demonic Warlord

Sepharius Necromicon

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:45 am
Bump!  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items