On The Prowl (styx and sloanes and EchoMonroe) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽ I can be your heavenly or I can be your hell
I can say a prayer for you or I can cast a spell ✬

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe sighed to himself as he leaned against the lamp post and took another drag off his cigarette. He was looking for a John who could put him up for the night so he wouldn't have to go to the shelter. Not that it was bad but it was less than ideal. Maybe I can at least get some decent money and put myself up for the night. He sighed and fiddled with a hole in his too tight jeans. That was half of his appeal, the whole sexy bad boy aesthetic was one he had managed to finesse better than most. He watched another car drive by and took another drag. He was well aware that being in such a populated area looking for the type of work he was came with a risk, but one he was more than willing to take. It wouldn't be the first time he'd blown a cop to get out of trouble and he doubted it would be his last. Hell, that was how he'd wound up back here. He noticed a guy walking up to him with some interest and he flashed him what he knew was a fairly dazzling smile. The other man looked Monroe up and down for a moment before he stepped closer to him

"How much," he asked

"Depends on what you want," Monroe retorted while maintaining his smile.

"What if I wanna take you over to that alley and the two of us have some fun," he asked as he stepped closer to Monroe. He could smell the alcohol on him and highly doubted the man would even be able to get it up but that wasn't a problem. He knew the alley wasn't the safest bet but it was actively getting later and colder so this was about his only option.

"Two hundred upfront and I'm all yours hot stuff," he answered. The man hastily pulled out the money and handed it over to Monroe who pocketed the cash quickly. He stomped out his cigarette and motioned his head for the man to follow as they walked into the admittedly seedy looking alley way together. He pulled the man over close to him and was actually surprised when the guy kissed him. Most people didn't want to kiss a pro, they were to worried about catching something, but he let it happen. The guy was actively trying to get Monroe into it so he figured he'd take he only kind touch he'd had in the past however many months without complaint. The other man tasted like cheap booze but he let it slide and just tried to drift away from what he was about to do.

✬ I push you to the darkness just to pull you to the light
Cause I can take away your breath or I can bring you back to life ☾

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:37 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

"I'm really sorry to keep you waiting," Isaak apologized one more time before leaving the bakery, with a small bag of baked goods in his hands. Isaak had gotten distracted with his studies to the point where he was late to picking up his usual order from the bakery that was a couple of blocks away from his house. The owner, however, was such a kind person whom was always willing to keep a couple of pieces of Isaak's favorite sweets on hold for him. The bakery has only started running around four months ago, and Isaak was one of the few regulars who actually went there at least every other day. Despite the cozy atmosphere in the place, he never took the chance to sit down and eat, rather always taking the sweets back to his apartment, and enjoying them while he occupied himself with better things than simply sitting around.

Letting out a small sigh of relief, Isaak glanced up from his bag of goodies, only to catch a familiar face. Monroe. He was one of the many people who occasionally stopped by the shelter that Isaak volunteers at couple nights per week. Isaak wanted to walk up to the male and ask him how he had been, considering that he hasn't seen him in the shelter in a week or so. Then again, Isaak wasn't sure how the male would react. Most people like Monroe probably wouldn't want anyone to know that they are in fact homeless. And if you look at them from a normal point of view, they wouldn't really show any signs of homelessness; just like Monroe does not. Therefore, Isaak did not wish to make the male feel uncomfortable, and decided to just let him be.

Just as Isaak was about to walk away, he noticed a shady looking guy approaching Monroe. Now, Isaak wasn't exactly one to snoop into other people's business, but he couldn't help but have his eyes locked on the two. There was just an unsettling aura around the other male which made Isaak feel uneasy, and more or less worried about Monroe. Despite not knowing the male at all, except for a name, Isaak still felt somewhat of a responsibility towards him. Hence, when he saw the male handing Monroe something and then the both of them walked into the alley, Isaak panicked.

His mind took him to the worst possible scenario: drugs. It wasn't uncommon for homeless people to fall into drugs and alcohol, and the younger they were, the higher the chances. Isaak has been around a lot of addicts and druggies, and Monroe certainly did not show any symptoms of such a thing. But Isaak guessed that perhaps it was a new hobby that he had picked up recently. Overall, there was no way that Isaak would just stand by when he knew that the male might be risking his life just to lose touch with reality for several hours.

Looking both ways before he crossed the street, Isaak marched his way to where he had spotted Monroe, and into the alley that the two walked into. The scene that was before him caught him off guard. Isaak just froze in his steps, his eyes fixated on the two males and his mind went blank. He was speechless, and it was a first for him, in a situation like this. Every word that Isaak had wanted to say to Monroe about drugs, and wasting money, and falling off his path; everything just vanished from his mind. He was left dumbfounded staring at the males making out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Isaak spat after a minute or so passing by. He quickly regained his composure and shot a glare towards the male.

"You better get out of here before I call the cops," Isaak threatened with a rather angry expression across his face. He guessed that the only way to frighten the guy was to threaten him with someone who could overpower him, seeing as Isaak surely could not. The guy seemed to hesitate for a bit before scurrying off. Isaak, then, didn't waste a single second, as soon as they were alone, he glanced back at Monroe.

"You're really willing to stoop so low just to score some drugs?" It was probably wrong of Isaak to simply assume that it was drugs, but he couldn't think of any other reason why the male in front of him would do such a thing, and in such a place. Isaak has heard a lot of stories from past addicts about the sort of stupid things they used to do just to get their drugs, or get enough money to buy them. A lot of them stole, even from their loved ones, and some even went as far as to fake an illness to get prescribed medications.

"And look, now it's too late for you to head to the shelter," Isaak sighed lightly as he glanced down at his watch, his anger slightly shifting into worry. Isaak would have gladly paid for the bus ticket to get Monroe to the shelter, and would have most probably even gone with him to check that he actually does go there, and not end up somewhere else. However, that was not an option now, as it was late and the shelter registration for the night would've been closed.

"I can't just let you here and be sure that you're going to be okay for the night, therefore, you're coming home with me tonight," Isaak declared without asking if the male would even want that, or if he even had another place to stay at. The way Isaak saw it, even if he did have a place to stay at, Isaak wouldn't trust the male to be on his own tonight. Despite knowing that Monroe was not a child, and also was not Isaak's responsibility, the dyed-blond still took it upon himself to take care of the male; even if just for one night.

EchoMonroe
        woop. here we go. hope I didn't overdo it lmao.
        p.s. I thought maybe Monroe would let Isaak believe that it was a drug thing, so he'd at least get a bed for the night ?

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:55 am

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe had just felt his customer's hand slip into the back of his pants when they were stopped with a shout. His head snapped over to look at the intruder. He recognized him as one of the volunteers at the shelter. What's his name? Isaak right? He was less than pleased when the blond male ran off his customer. He had an insult ready lodged on his tongue until the other spoke. He thinks I'm on drugs. That's probably a lot better than the truth. It wasn't an easy task for Monroe to bit his tongue and not retort that he was simply earning money to feed himself but he managed all the same. As the other male continued to speak Monroe felt a bit like a child being chastised much to his chagrin. He pointedly stared away from Isaak through out the ordeal in an attempt to save himself some embarrassment. He was honestly uncertain of why the other even cared. What does he want from me? He was a bit surprised to hear Isaak say he was going to bring Monroe home with him for the night. He raised an eyebrow at the other male in mild interest. He also picked up on the fact it hadn't been a request and while there was a massive part of him screaming to rebel for the sake of rebelling he wanted somewhere warm to sleep. "Yeah, sure, whatever," he mumbled a bit noncommittally as he pulled his cigarettes from his pocket and lit one up.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:58 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

Despite Isaak acting like the male's parent for about all of five minutes, the blond couldn't help but grin wide when Monroe accepted his offer, even if he was being a bit passive. Isaak thought he would have to spend more time trying to convince him to go back home with him, seeing as not only was Isaak stranger, but he was a stranger who was interfering in the male's life. Then again, it wasn't like Isaak gave the other much of a choice. All in all, Isaak was wildly pleased with how things were working out so far.

"Come on, it's not too far from here," Isaak beamed, starting to lead the way. His tone and expression showing off joy and a slight pride; in both himself and Monroe, but mainly the latter. Accepting the fact that you have a problem and allowing others to help you; those were two of the most important steps of recovery. Isaak had done his share of research on the matter, though the only person he really tried to help with his addiction was his father, and that didn't exactly pan out the way he had intended.

"You might wanna enjoy that, because it's going to be your last one for a while," Isaak stated as he glanced at the male, motioning towards the cigarette. "No smoking in my flat, even with the windows open," Isaak wasn't a fan of the smell that came along with it.

Isaak really did try not to bombard the male with demands which might make him change his mind about staying with him tonight, but there were just certain things that he just couldn't tolerate. But still, it was almost a miracle that Isaak has actually not started preaching about the drug thing that happened earlier, and the tactic that Monroe used to score the drugs. He figured that the fact that the male agreed to go with Isaak was already improvement enough for one night.

"Here we are," Isaak stated as he walked up to the apartment building that he lived in, unlocked the gate and walked in. His apartment was on the second floor, which was good since the seven-floor building didn't have a working elevator. Unlocking the door to his apartment, he let Monroe in before getting in himself and locking the door behind them. It wasn't anything fancy, but he was proud of it nonetheless. It was all his (despite the fact that he has a landlord) and that made it all the better.

"Alright, the bathroom is over there, and through there is where you'll be sleeping tonight," Isaak motioned to the bathroom and bedroom respectively. There was no way that Isaak was going to offer Monroe his couch, seeing as the male probably hasn't had a decent bed in a while, he deserved some actual rest. Besides, the couch wasn't all that horrible and Isaak could manage it for one, or even several, nights.

"I can get you some comfortable clothes to sleep in, if you would like" Isaak offered, guessing that it wouldn't be too comfortable sleeping in what Monroe was wearing, but he kept it up to the male. "If you get hungry, you can help yourself to anything in the kitchen," He spoke, glancing back at the male. Isaak knew that a lot of people who were trying to recover would substitute the drug cravings with something else, and food was one of them.

EchoMonroe

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:15 pm

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe couldn't help the small laugh that came out at Isaak's enthusiasm. He followed along while he smoked and did his best not to grumble when Isaak said he couldn't smoke at his place. It annoyed him but he did understand, most people though cigarettes stunk so he couldn't blame him. He didn't say anything as he followed Isaak thinking that it was likely for the better. Monroe knew himself well enough to realize he had a tendency to talk himself into most of the trouble he got into. Upon Isaak announcing they had made it he took one last long drag before stomping his cigarette out on the sidewalk. Once inside he took stock of the other's living situation, the apartment may not have been huge but it was nice, clean and most importantly inside. He listened as the other peppily rattled off where everything was and so on. He's offering me his bed? I can't kick the poor guy out of his bed in his own house...well...apartment Monroe nodded to show he'd heard the other before he said anything. "Are you always this energetic or am I just lucky," he said a bit sarcastically ",uhm yeah I'd like a shower and some clean clothes would be nice but I'm not gonna kick you out of your bed dude." He leaned back against the wall while crossing his arms over his chest as he sized the other up.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:26 pm
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

"Sorry if it gets annoying," Isaak apologized with a weak smile, his hand lightly rubbing the back of his neck. He wasn't oblivious. Isaak was well aware of the fact that he can be very pushy sometimes, which might make some people uncomfortable. He's aware of how it would almost always seem like he's trying to control other people, and maybe he was, but it wasn't for his own; he was only trying to help.

"Don't worry about it, that couch and I are old friends," Isaak joked lightly as he walked over to his dresser and grabbed a black t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He guessed that since the male was almost always dressed in black, that he would offer him something he might like. Almost all of the rest of his clothes consisted of three colors: white, maroon or navy.

Isaak handed the clothes to male before practically shooing him to the bathroom. "Come on, it's already getting late," He stated, knowing that late-night showers often ended up with the person getting sick by the time morning came around, especially when the weather was as breezy as it was at that time of year.

Doing a few chores around while the male was taking his shower, Isaak started with getting his bed for the night ready: grabbing the extra pillow from his double-sized bed and the fleece blanket that he had bought but never used until now. After setting the couch, Isaak walked over to the kitchen and went through the fridge, as well as the cupboards, making a list of everything he had run out of, so he could buy them the next day.

Upon finishing that, Isaak took out a couple of pieces of the doughut holes that he had bought earlier and placed them in a bowl, leaving the rest untouched. He popped one in his mouth before walking up to the couch, settling in and grabbing his book from the table in front of him and started going through it again. Isaak always used his spare time to study, just so it would be easier to memorize everything for his exams when he had already gone through the same topics several times.

"There are a couple of doughnut holes over there on the counter, if you'd like," Isaak offered the male as soon as he got out of the bathroom. "It's not exactly dinner, but.." Isaak then shrugged lightly. The male was more or less used to having his dinner consist of sweets, seeing as he'd always get back home beat and too tired to actually cook anything.

EchoMonroe

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:55 pm

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe didn't confirm or deny whether or not he found Isaak annoying. Annoying wasn't the right word. Monroe was a cynical realist so seeing someone so bright was a bit of a shock to his system. He gave the other a glare that made it clear the debate on the couch was far from over. He waited as the other wandered off then reappeared with a some clothes for him. He made his way to the bathroom and quickly got into the shower. He made a little pleased sound as the first spray of hot water made contact with him. God this feels so good. It had been a while since he'd gotten to have a nice hot shower he could simply enjoy. He wasn't in a hotel with some John pressing into his back, it was just him. He spent probably a bit longer than he should have just standing under the hot water. He did eventually extricate himself from the shower and get dressed in the clothes Isaak had handed him. The sweats were a bit long on him but he was expecting that, the shirt was a bit loose but nothing was going to fall off if him. He looked at himself in the mirror and took stock of what he saw. Mainly a cluster of large fading hickies on his neck and one fresh one on top of them. He had some small inconspicuous bruises on his wrists that wouldn't draw alarm to the average individual. I knew better than to let him use handcuffs. Those things are so dangerous. He made his way out to the kitchen and quickly polished off the doughnut holes. He hadn't eaten since that morning so he was simply glad to have something in his stomach. He made his way over to where Isaak was lounging on the couch and crossed his arms over his chest. "We really gonna fight about this," he started ",or you just gonna give in and take your damn bed."

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

Isaak glanced over at the male as he walked up to him, his eyes doing a quick scan of the male. He looked much more presentable this way, in Isaak's opinion at least. He didn't necessarily dislike Monroe's usual attire, but it was good to see him in some normal clothes for a change. A few things did stand out from the male's skin; the first being the snake tattoo on his arm. Though it has always been somewhat visible, Isaak hasn't actually seen the entire thing, but now that he has, he had to admit, it did have an appeal to it. The other thing the male noticed were the spots on the male's neck; Isaak would have probably never guessed what they were, but after that scene in the alley, he knew exactly what it was.

Hearing the male out, Isaak couldn't help but crack a small smile. Isaak did have the smallest of doubts in the far, back side of his mind about bringing Monroe, who was a stranger, to his place. Even though Isaak didn't necessarily have anything worth stealing. However, the male's actions eased that small doubt, which was the reason that Isaak couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Well, I guess there is enough space for two on that bed," Isaak shrugged as he closed his book and placed it on the table. He grabbed the pillow, walked past Monroe and into his bedroom. It was surely a win-win situation now. Isaak wanted Monroe to sleep on the bed, because he wasn't sure how often the male got to sleep in an actual comfortable bed. And Monroe didn't want to feel like he was overtaking Isaak's bed. The only possible solution to this would be the both of them sleeping on the bed, seeing as neither of them would have backed out.

Isaak laid on the left side, his preferred side, with his gaze up on the ceiling. He let a small sigh escape his lips, as his mind contemplated the very few options he had of dealing with Monroe's situation. Despite not knowing the male, Isaak felt some sort obligation towards him.

"You know, if you want to quit using," Isaak started, before glancing towards the male "And you will," He informed the male almost threateningly. "You're going to need something stable in your life; to keep you balanced," Isaak was simply thinking out loud. He knew that if the urges did come back, and they surely would, Monroe needed to have something or even someone to keep him from using. "Do you have that?" Isaak questioned, his eyes back on the ceiling. He didn't want to interfere more than he needed to. Isaak didn't want to straightforwardly ask about the male's family, and he surely didn't want to make the male go through his past memories; but he still needed to know how to help him, because he truly wanted to.

EchoMonroe

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:01 am

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe rolled his eyes a bit when Isaak decided they would simply share the bed but kept his mouth shut. He was at least not kicking the man out of his own bed. He did catch the other glance at the tattoo on his arm and bit down on the quip that he could show him the rest for a price. Don't scare the kid, he's been too nice. He followed Isaak to the room and curled up on the bed. He was surprised when the other started to speak. He felt his stomach flip when the other male brought up that he thought Monroe was on drugs. There were many things people could call Monroe but a liar was not among them, intentionally misleading someone was as close to it as he got and he wasn't a fan of it. He was quiet for a moment before he said anything. He mulled the idea of keeping up the charade over in his head before letting out a heavy sigh. "I'm not an addict," he said softly ",I'm just a whore. What you saw was just...business, it's how I've been taking care of myself since I was sixteen. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be gone before you wake up." He waited for the anger to come, for the yelling, for the other to throw him out.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:49 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

Isaak had to fight the urge to roll his eyes when Monroe stated that he wasn't an addict. It sounded awfully familiar to things that addicts, including Isaak's father, would say. They would usually follow up that statement with the fact that they could stop if they wanted to do so. Isaak waited on that line to come out of Monroe's mouth, but he was met with something far more shocking. Isaak couldn't do anything but lay there, eyes on the ceiling, as he took in the information Monroe was saying. After the male was done, they fell into another small silence, as Isaak couldn't exactly think of anything to say. He was an expert at all things addictive, but this was new, even for him.

"Don't call yourself that." Isaak almost-demanded after a couple of minutes of silence, his brows slightly furrowed as he mind went through everything. He did not appreciate someone calling themselves something that made them seem degrading. It didn't change the fact that Monroe was a prostitute, but the way he presented it was still something that bugged Isaak.

"Just- Forget about that now, get some rest," Isaak spoke with a somewhat low voice as he was deep in thought. All Isaak could think about was that the male had to sell himself since he was sixteen. Isaak wondered if the guy was even gay, or if he just did it with guys for the sake of the money. After all, there weren't that many women who would be looking for male prostitutes. Isaak didn't think there was, at least. He mainly just felt bad for Monroe. Surely, the male didn't want to lead this sort of life. At least, that was what Isaak was hoping. Because if Monroe was actually content and happy with his current situation, that would be something that Isaak would never be able to comprehend, or even get behind.

EchoMonroe

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:08 am

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

The silence spoke more than enough to Monroe, he'd clearly caught the other off guard. He closed his eyes and listened as part of him knew Isaak would have something to say. When he was told not to refer to himself the way he had he couldn't help the small chuckle that came from him. To him it was simply a fact, this was what he had been for many years now so to actually hear someone get offended on his behalf was a bit humorous to him. He didn't speak for a long moment after Isaak told him to go to bed but even with his back to the other he could practically hear him thinking. "If you think any louder I'm going to smother you with the pillow kid," he joked with a snicker ",what ever you are thinking feel free to ask me when the sun is up but for now try to put it out of your mind. Goodnight Isaak." He pulled the blankets over himself and was able to pretty easily fall asleep. He dreamed of his time with the circus and how much he'd loved it. There was no better feeling that weightlessly flying above a crowd only to hear their applause. He remembered the first time he'd been put into the main show, how much like home those ropes had felt in his hands. He missed the circus. He woke only to realize he was not back there, sleeping in his caravan with Shiva the tiger, but that he was in Isaak's apartment. He groaned unhappily at the mere idea of being awake and scrubbed a hand over his face. I need coffee.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:29 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV

If Isaak was being honest, he felt like an idiot. He assumed things about Monroe when he had no right to do so. And on top of that, he had even forced the other to come here in hopes to help him with an issue that did not even exist. Even so, Isaak wasn't going to throw the male out because this did not change the fact that Monroe still needed a place to stay at, even if just for tonight.

Despite having fallen asleep instead of thinking, Isaak ended up waking up super early just to do that. He went through his usual routine of taking a quick shower, getting dressed in a maroon button-up shirt and black pants, combing his hair neatly to the side, and then making breakfast. Having Monroe here for breakfast, Isaak made sure to make him some coffee. Despite the fact that Isaak only drank that when he had to stay up to study, he knew that Monroe was one of the few regulars at the shelter who took their coffee first thing in the morning.

Hearing a noise from the bedroom, Isaak let out a small sigh as he laid out the scrambled eggs into two plates, along with a side of cooked mushrooms. Setting down the coffee mug in front of Monroe's seat and orange juice in front of his own, Isaak then made his way to the bedroom, knocking lightly on it despite the door being halfway open. "Breakfast." Isaak informed the male, motioning for the male to join.

Isaak took his seat, and waited for the male to settle down, giving him a minute or so before he started speaking. "You said I could ask you in the morning, and I'm holding you to that," He started, his tone somewhat formal and too-serious. "When was the last time that you got a medical check-up? Because these things can be... dangerous." He paused for a moment. Isaak was somewhat hesitant about interfering in this type of thing, as he did not really want to be involved with the scene. However, he couldn't just turn a blind eye if Monroe really did need help.

"And how much money do you even make?" Isaak questioned, trying his best not to seem rude or insulting. "It must be a lot if you're sticking to it, instead of looking for a more suitable job." He continued, his eyes fixated on the male as he truly wanted to know if Monroe was in this line of work because he needed to, or because he wanted to.

EchoMonroe
        sorry I'm always late to replying. I actually knew what I wanted to write for a long time, but I just couldn't get myself to actually write ><;

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 am

♠мøηяøє♣
==== ☠ ====

Monroe heard Isaak's call for food and drug himself out of bed. He plopped down in a seat and greedily drank down several large gulps from the coffee. He'd taken a few bites of his food before Isaak spoke. He flicked his eyes up at the other and smirked a bit as he reminded him of his own words from last night. Isaak's first question didn't strike him as odd. "I get checked twice a month at the free clinic," he answered after swallowing down a bite of eggs ",but regardless condoms aren't optional with me. If they refuse to wear one, we don't do business." He dug back into his food as Isaak asked his next question. He looked away from the other as he felt his face heat up a bit. He'd been tempted to ignore the question all together but Isaak had been to kind to him for that. "I make enough to keep me alive," he said softly, still refusing to meet Isaak's eyes ",I don't exactly have many options. I never graduated high school and my skills aren't exactly marketable ones. I can breathe fire, swallow swords, contort my body, light up neon with my finger tips and fly over a crowd of people but unfortunately none of those things will get me a job outside the circus which has been dead and gone for a long time...but I can do this and people will pay me for it." He felt ashamed of what he had admitted, certainly far from proud of himself but it was the truth. This was all he had to keep him from starving to death. He shoved another bite of eggs into his mouth as an excuse not to elaborate.

(OOC: Hey you're good I was just starting to get concerned about you.)
[quote+"styx and sloanes"]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:57 am
        User Image

━━━ ♛ ISAAK VOLKOV
                      Isaak felt somewhat at ease as he nodded, now knowing that Monroe did at least get a usual check-up. It was always better to be safe than sorry, in Isaak's opinion at least. When Monroe added the small detail about how condoms were a must for him, Isaak couldn't help but lower his gaze from the obvious embarrassment. He wasn't exactly an expert at those things. Hell, he wasn't even a beginner, so there was no way for him to even know that condoms meant security, aside from not getting a girl pregnant. Well, unless he did enough research of course. However, this wasn't exactly something that Isaak would want to know a lot about.

'Enough to keep him alive?' Isaak felt sympathetic with the male. It surely was not a pleasant way to live. At the same time, Isaak had gotten more determined to help the male out however way he could. They could definitely start with a new job, no matter how small. Anything would surely be better than the alternative that Monroe was living in. Isaak was even willing to let the male stay at his apartment for a little while, knowing that Monroe probably doesn't like staying at the shelter as he only shows up once every other week, probably when he desperately needs to.

Isaak furrowed his brows lightly as he glanced at the male while he spoke about the different talents that he had. Truth be told, Isaak thought that Monroe was just messing around at first, but the look on his face suggested otherwise. Isaak kept his gaze on the male even after he'd finished talking. "You can breathe fire." Isaak repeated with a gleam in his eyes and a small awe in his tone.

Despite never being to a circus himself, or seeing any type of act that Monroe had just listed, Isaak still heard a lot about it and he had always pictured how it would be. How someone, a normal human like the rest, could do something like that. Isaak couldn't hide the amazement and slight excitement in his expression. "I do have to be at work in forty minutes," Isaak stated firmly as his eyes glanced down at his watch for a moment. "But if you come by the shelter tonight, we can figure a new job for you," He offered the male with a hopeful attitude. "If you want, of course. I can't force you into it, no matter how much I want to," Isaak spoke truthfully, knowing quite well from experience that it wouldn't last for too long if Isaak has to force him into quitting prostitution. Monroe has to want to quit it on his own.

EchoMonroe

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:32 am

Monroe smiled at Isaak when he seemed in awe over the fact he could breathe fire. It was a genuine smile, not one of the usual smirks he put on. He had brought a backpack with him last night, it contained all he had. He dragged it over to him and fished out a small tin from inside before opening it and carefully laying it's contents on the table. There were pictures of a much younger him during his time at the circus. "There was the really small Romanian circus that would blow through my town every summer when I was a kid," he explained ",when I turned ten I took off and spent the whole summer with them, did that every year until I turned thirteen. Then I finally ran away and joined them full time." He laid down a flyer that had a picture of him shortly after he'd turned sixteen gripping a rope and soaring above a crowd of people. "Come see our final show" it read "witness our amazing high flying Monroe for the last time". It still broke his heart for him to look at especially when placed right next to the picture of him, barely twelve, with his arms wrapped around a massive tiger's neck and a huge grin on his face. He glanced up at Isaak and thought about what he was offering him. There was part of him screaming that it was too much like a handout and he wasn't sure if he could take it from the other. He decided to give it some much needed thought before he gave the other an answer. "I'll have to think about it," he said softly.

styx and sloanes

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out