heart heart Hello friends, I am in search of a partner who could help me out with a weird idea/character I've been itching to try out.
Basically, I want to try a beauty-and-the-beast/ancient-magus-bride type of pairing, only the beast stays beasty. So going along the lines of Monster x ______. I need you to fill in that blank :3 I do prefer for it to be a monster x human pairing, but if you really don't want that we can talk it out.
Before you ask, my boy isn't a complete monster, but you certainly wouldn't call him human either. More like a humanoid creature (if that helps at all? lmao). Like I said, i'll explain more through pms if interested.

That's the basic idea that I have for now, obviously we can talk out plot and such in pms though. As for now, I'll just put a list of my rules.
Hope someone can help me out, if not happy hunting~!

wahmbulance R U L E S wahmbulance

1. I am semi-lit to lit with rping, so I would like for you to be the same. Don't worry, I'm not asking for a novel lol, just a good chunky paragraph biggrin

2. Must be over 18 talk2hand

3. Please let me know if you have specific limits to anything, so that I don't go overboard. Because this could go zero-to-a-hundred real quick rofl

4. Real life comes first, so let me know if you need to disappear for a bit, and I'll do my best to do the same for you heart

5. Due to LiFe, I can't promise you a speedy reply. Sometimes I will, sometimes i won't. At the most I tend to reply to my rps at least once or twice a week, so I hope that's okay with you.

6. Have fun~! heart yum_puddi